Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Prototype Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 pm

((Guess it just one person. Alright))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:55 pm

The Final Kira

I can start another one. PM or guild?

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Rockriver001
The Final Kira

((Give me awhile. I'm going to sleep so I can work on my car tomorrow.))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 pm

The Final Kira
Rockriver001
The Final Kira

((Give me awhile. I'm going to sleep so I can work on my car tomorrow.))

((K, I'm only on weekends so I might not be on till then.))

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Rockriver001
keita09
Conner sighed "alright then i guess you aren't there. Just wanted to talk" he said joking with himself as he turned to walk off and then he saw Angela and jumped back a bit "what the he'll..." he went silent as he wasn't sure what to say.

Angela gasped and walked to the side away from Conner, she was afraid of him since she didnt know who he was or if he worked with the facility.

Conner gulped and then saw her cringe and move away "h-hey don't be afraid. I'm not gonna hurt you" he said a bit unsure what was going on but like he usually did he was gonna roll with it.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:09 pm

keita09
Rockriver001
keita09
Conner sighed "alright then i guess you aren't there. Just wanted to talk" he said joking with himself as he turned to walk off and then he saw Angela and jumped back a bit "what the he'll..." he went silent as he wasn't sure what to say.

Angela gasped and walked to the side away from Conner, she was afraid of him since she didnt know who he was or if he worked with the facility.

Conner gulped and then saw her cringe and move away "h-hey don't be afraid. I'm not gonna hurt you" he said a bit unsure what was going on but like he usually did he was gonna roll with it.

Angela narrowed her eyes a bit. "How do I know that?"

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Conner shrugged his shoulder"well......i actualy dont know how to answer that. I guess you gonna just have to trust me. Plus with that....blade thing on your head im pretty sure im the one who should be careful" he gave a small chuckle and stood there waiting for a response.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:01 pm

keita09
Conner shrugged his shoulder"well......i actualy dont know how to answer that. I guess you gonna just have to trust me. Plus with that....blade thing on your head im pretty sure im the one who should be careful" he gave a small chuckle and stood there waiting for a response.

"Oh sorry." Angela said before she folded it down and her head was more flat. "Better? And I'm not made for offenvise stuff." Angela said before putting her hands on her hips.

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Conner looked at Angela from top to bottom and he had to admit, she had a gorgues body and not to mention her breasts. However the metal plats on her body made him think offense "hell you could have fooled me with all that plating. So if you aren't for offense, then what are you for? And what do mean by made, are you some kind of cyborg robot?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:30 pm

keita09
Conner looked at Angela from top to bottom and he had to admit, she had a gorgues body and not to mention her breasts. However the metal plats on her body made him think offense "hell you could have fooled me with all that plating. So if you aren't for offense, then what are you for? And what do mean by made, are you some kind of cyborg robot?"

"N, I was built from scratch by my "masters" that took about 3 years so they called me Project Repopulate or PR1. My programing was to breed and I would repopulate endagered species, but once my final test came wich was to have a child with a animal I ran away, after all they used a monkey as a test subject, A MONKEY! So simple, al I said was that I would feel better tomorrow and later that I night I escaped."

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Connersjaw dropped "h-hang on.......you're telling me that you are made to have sex to keep dying species alive......that would explain the massive jugs" he said as he still found it a little hard to believe. "sooooooo.........do you have a place to stay, cause i would feel like a jerk if i just left you here in an allyway." he said holding out his hand
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm

keita09
Connersjaw dropped "h-hang on.......you're telling me that you are made to have sex to keep dying species alive......that would explain the massive jugs" he said as he still found it a little hard to believe. "sooooooo.........do you have a place to stay, cause i would feel like a jerk if i just left you here in an allyway." he said holding out his hand

Angela then crossed her arms, I would like to have a place to stay but keep looking at my tits and I'll rip your balls of if you have any, I might be a machine but I'm just like anyone else, I can feel emotions, and have my own attitude, so you better start looking at my face or trying to see something that I dont, otherwise you might as well just talk to me while your back is facing me." Angela said with more of an annoyed attitude.

((BURN!))

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 pm

conner blushed a little and couldnt help but laugh a bit "man what a day. first i get dumped by my girlfriend and now im being told off by an android" he said as he stopped as he stared at her face"sorry about the staring they are just really noticable." he said "you can follow me if you want. obviously you don't need someone to tell you what to do since that attitude of yours is programed so tightly." he said as he turned and continued down the allyway
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:09 pm

keita09
conner blushed a little and couldnt help but laugh a bit "man what a day. first i get dumped by my girlfriend and now im being told off by an android" he said as he stopped as he stared at her face"sorry about the staring they are just really noticable." he said "you can follow me if you want. obviously you don't need someone to tell you what to do since that attitude of yours is programed so tightly." he said as he turned and continued down the allyway

Angela looked up with her eyes and shook her head and sighed. "men..." She said to herself before she followed Conner.

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas