Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
❝o n c e upon a t i m e❞Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

Daniel Kurokawa
Passing through the gate of zen // Paradise clears misfortune
" What do you want? "
THE BEAST

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
ι • ∂ σ и ' т • я є м є м в є я

>> вєℓιєvє ιи чσυяsєℓғ <<

My nametag says: Daniel Stevens Kurokawa
I go by: Dan
The amount of candles on my cake are: Eighteen
I'm in the: Senior
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Male
I always look at: He doesn't really care.
My heart flutters when I see: Ha. Ha. Ha. No. Just...no.

>> ωнч ∂σ ι чєαяи ғσя чσυ <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Dan is a closet kind-hearted soul for the most part, and gentleman-like, with only an occasional tendency to be hot-tempered, though now-a-days he's learned to reign in that temper. Sort of. He's daring and adventurous, but that's a secret side of him. He's trust-worthy, and cares about those who are really, really close to him (like his cat Moka), and can be protective of some people, but he's afraid to show it. While polite, his manners seem a little icy, and even though he smiles, his smile is humorless and cold. Most of the time, he comes off as unflinching and mean. He's stubborn and aloof most of the time, and many wrongly pin him down as a selfish, rude brat, when he's really just insecure and afraid of being betrayed or hurt emotionally. He's also secretly rebellious, disliking higher authority.

He snaps at other people when they get too close to him, but all he wants is for just someone to see the real him, buried deep inside the layers of coarse aloofness. But with the right person, he might be able to pick up the pieces of his life and clean up a little. He may come off as a bit of a geek at times, but he can be pretty cool too.

мч ραsт, мч ρяєsєит, мч ғυтυяє
Dan was born a prince. Well, not really, but he could definitely pass for one. His parents were rich. Really, really rich. The kind of rich where Dan was sure that if he spent his whole life as a spoiled rich brat, he'd never use all of the money. Not that he was that spoiled in the first place, but you know. At the time he was hardly a tolerable guy. His parents rarely had time for him, as he was the younger kid, with a prodigy brother who his parents just adored, and he felt neglected. Worse than neglected, even; he felt like he wasn't even their kid anymore. He became the typical rebellious teenager; but, in a way, much, much worse. He partied, he drank, he got high; he did everything he could, and I mean everything, just to spite his parents. They started to notice him, alright, but he became a disgrace to them. Things started to become better when he met a certain girl in his old hometown. He started feeling like he wanted to change for her, to be with her.

And then everything broke down once more when he found out that she was just using him; tricked him into believing that she actually loved him. It was then he realized how stupid he had been to believe that there could actually be someone out there who loved him for the person he really was. He built a protective shell around him, a wall of ice that shielded his heart and his true persona. He started living up to the expectations of his family, who were greatly surprised, but genuinely relieved by his change of heart. His parents decided that they wanted the whole family to start over again, so they moved from the city to live in Magic Creek. Even so, Dan still retains the iciness that keeps people away, refusing to socialize with anyone. His brother graduated years back, and he moved back to the city to finish university, and to this day Dan is still constantly compared to his brother; whom he wishes to be nothing like.

After a while, Dan started settling down into the small town and built his own rhythm of life. His parents became restless with the town life and headed back to the city, though Dan decided to stay. They gave him the mansion of a house they had bought and left Magic Creek, though they send him the tuition money all the time. He finds that visiting the Zhou Dojo calms him a lot, and the owner of the dojo is a tolerable man.

>> ∂яєαмs ∂σ cσмє тяυє <<

I listen to: Senbonzakura - Dasoku/Mi-chan || LOVELESSxxx - Gakupo/KAITO/Len
I kill time by: Reading, going to the gym or Zhou's Dojo, archery.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Books
❤ Reading
❤ Curling up in front of a fire with a good book
❤ The gym/dojo
❤ Being left at home alone
❤ Chocolate
❤ Americana's meatloaf
❤ Takeout food
Get Rid Of:
✘ Formal parties
✘ Parties
✘ Alcohol
✘ Drugs
✘ Smoking
✘ Crowds
✘ School
✘ People
✘ Authority
✘ Being forced to do something he doesn't want to do
✘ Arrogant people
✘ People who just don't know when to shut up
✘ Clingy people
✘ Disrespectful people
✘ Whiny people
Didn't I mention?: He works part time at Molly's, so he's on somewhat friendly terms with Rue, though he wouldn't say they're 'friends'. He just tolerates the other quiet senior. He also spends a lot of time at the gym and Zhou's Dojo as well, so he might have caught a glimpse of Kifa from time to time.

∂ σ • ι • к и σ ω • ч σ υ ... ¿
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Shawyn Dawson
I found myself in Wonderland // Get back on my feet again
" Hello...How do you do? "
ALICE

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Shawyn Marie Dawson
I go by: Shawyn
The amount of candles on my cake are: 16
I'm in the: Tenth Grade
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Female
I always look at: Boys
My heart flutters when I see: No one

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Shawyn is smart because for most of her childhood she was home-schooled by her mother and father, and her father was a very smart man. She has always been very curious. She likes to ask questions and know everything that she can about even the smallest of things. She can be very impulsive and most of the time, you tell her to do something once, she'll do it, because it's just what she does.

Shawyn was born in Indiana, where her father owned a big business. He was the owner, manager, and CEO of it all, to ensure only his great ideas were to be used. She spent everyday at work with her father, where he taught her how to run the business, and most of the math she knows. Then she would go home and eat dinner and have her mother tutor her. All was well, until one day her father contracted a deadly disease. He fought it for a few months, but it beat him and he passed away.

Shawyn for a while was in the middle of law disputes over the law company because his will could not be found. Shawyn found it in the book he used to read her. Lawyers soon found in the will that everything was left to Shawyn, the money, the company, the house. Everything. So, her mother sent her to her Aunt and Uncle in Magic Creek, California. That was all four years ago, and so she has been in public schools for four years.

I listen to: Smile//Avril Lavigne ; Alice(Underground)//Avril Lavigne
I kill time by: Reading, writing stories, taking walks in the woods, lounging on the beach
Gimme More Of:
❤ Books
❤ Nature
❤ Sweets
❤ Cats
❤ Rain

Get Rid Of:
✘ Snakes
✘ Stupidity
✘ Fire
✘ Loudness
✘ Bitter food

Didn't I mention?: She has a fat orange cat she named Crookshanks from one of her most favorite books. She works in her Aunt Janna's bookstore, "Books Galore".

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

Kyle Johnson
You're such a funny pair // You're the best of friends
" Wanna go hang out? "
TODD

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Kyle Alexander Johnson
I go by: Just Kyle
The amount of candles on my cake are: 17
I'm in the: Eleventh Grade
I always look at: Girls
My heart flutters when I see: No one

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
People who know him like to say that Kyle is a funny guy. He likes to tell jokes and funny stories, especially when someone else is down in the dumps. He is very playful and likes to play games of any sort. People say he's "childish" but e's not, he just has a playful nature. He is very loyal, so once you're his friend, he'll be very loyal to you.

Kyle was born in Magic Creek, California. But he was rarely ever there, he was always bounced between families because his father had died after he had been conceived. Then, his mother passed away giving birth to him. Most of his life was spent with his wild Uncle in England.

Then he got tired of the accents and decided to go back home to his older sister and grandmother. He just moved back and hasn't been back for too long, so now he has to get back in to the swing of the American way. His older sister is his half sister from his father's previous marriage, but they act and look like they are full siblings.

I listen to: Best of Friends
I kill time by: Listening to music, goofing around, playing on the beach, playing sports
Gimme More Of:
❤ the beach
❤ Music
❤ Games
❤ Sleeping
❤ sports

Get Rid Of:
✘ being bored
✘ Sadness
✘ Rain
✘ Thunder
✘ Lies

Didn't I mention?: Planing on getting a job somewhere, almost anywhere. He has a black Jeep he drives around everywhere, and he is on the basketball team.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

Angel Thompson
Near enough to listen to your heart song // Always there to help you on your way...Family
" Hi, I don't have the time...sorry. "
ANGEL FROM LADY AND THE TRAMP II: SCAMP'S ADVENTURE

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Angel Katheryn Thompson
I go by: Angel
The amount of candles on my cake are: 16
I'm in the: Tenth Grade
My heart flutters when I see: None currently

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
People love to say that Angel is really sweet, but to some it's just a facade, but it really isn't. She really is just in her nature and she is sweet. She is distant, and she really doesn't like to be around others. She's afraid to let people in is what it all boils down to. She is very street smart, and knows how to survive on her own.

Angel never knew her parents. What everyone told her was that her father was in the military and died fighting, and her mother, well they were not sure. But Angel overheard them talking, and heard the truth. Her mother did not want her because she resembled her father, so her mother up and left her and moved to Magic Creek, California. She also learned that her family didn't really want her, and wished she was 18 already.

So in a desperate attempt to meet her mother, at the age of 14 she left her aunt's house in Nashville, Tennessee and began her journey to Magic Creek. There she learned how to survive on the streets and take care of herself. It took her a year and a half to get there, and now she is there, searching for her mother, staying in a hotel suite until she finds her.

I listen to: Always There ; I've Never had This Feeling Before
I kill time by: Singing, being alone, reading
Gimme More Of:
❤ Books
❤ Music
❤ Singing
❤ Nature
❤ Movies

Get Rid Of:
✘ Fire
✘ Thunder
✘ Tornadoes
✘ School
✘ Family

Didn't I mention?: She loves to sing but doesn't do it in public and she doesn't like family that much. She just wants to meet her mother and give her a piece of her mind. She also is afraid of tornadoes because she had to go through a lot on her way to California.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image

Abriella Sancruor
I tried so hard to act like a lady // you taught me that it was good to be crazy
" Why hello there! "
SLEEPING BEAUTY

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Abriella Aurora Sancruor
I go by: El sometimes
The amount of candles on my cake are: Seventeen
I'm in the: Junior
My heart flutters when I see: No one serious at the moment

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Abriella is one of the kindest souls a person could meet. She often puts others interests above hers. It brings her satisfaction when she's able to put a smile on someones face - which she's usually able to do. Her presence often lightens up the days of others. Although she's kind, she's very careful. El is a very clumsy girl. Ever since she was a baby, she's had the worst balance. It's caused a lot of problems, especially with her 'condition'. Being clumsy doesn't stop Abriella from being sweet to everyone she comes in contact with. Even if they're being quite the Debby downer, she can't help but try to cheer them up. It's in her nature to brighten the days of others, even if only by a tiny bit. El's known for keeping her cool in situations where others panic. She doesn't have much of a temper, her mother raised her to be kind, and polite. She hasn't got a mean bone in her entire body.

When Abriella was born, her mother was very proud. As were her three aunts, Flora, Fauna, and Merrywhether. They helped her mother during her pregnancy, since El's dead beat dad ran out before he got a chance to meet the wonderful baby. Everything was going fine, up until El was four. She was playing Hide and go Seek with the neighbor kid, David. He was her best friend. Well, it was her turn to hide, so she picked the best spot - underneath a bush. But that was the last thing she remembered. David spent an hour looking for her, he panicked after fifteen minutes, and told his mom and El's family that he couldn't find her. Instantly the adults went on a search. Merrywhether found the child after an hour sleeping soundly under a bush. No matter how hard she tried, El refused to wake. So they ran her to the hospital. There, the sweet girl was diagnosed with mild Narcolepsy. Which meant that she could randomly fall asleep at any time during the day, and she wouldn't be aware of it until she awoke. Of course Abriella was scared, she was Terrified! But her mother learned everything about the disease and taught El's aunts. When Abriella turned five, Flora, Fauna, and Merrywhether announced that they were moving back to their small hometown of Magic Creek. Leaving Abriella and her mother behind in Ohio. To say she was devastated was an understatement..

As El grew, she learned to cope with her Sleep attacks. Usually she could feel when they were about to happen. Her body would grow tired, and her eyes would get heavy. Then she would be out for about five to ten minutes. Sometimes it was an hour before she would wake up. Usually these attacks were caused by an extreme emotion. Like getting overly excited, having horrible news thrown at her, or crying. That's why El isn't one to cry. She keeps a happy attitude mostly, to avoid having an attack. She's tried to keep her little disease a secret at school, but that only resulted in her receiving sympathetic looks. They knew what was wrong with her. But she still tried to hide it. The only one she's ever told was David. Her best friend. Her childhood love. The boy who made her happier then a bird with a french fry. But he didn't return her love. Instead he found love elsewhere, in a girl named Maya. Abriella spent a lot of time being the third wheel with Maya and David. Until slowly David stopped inviting her to hang out. She spent less and less time with him, until one day it just stopped. She was persistent though, and continually tried to talk to him. But he ignored her. One day he went too far though. She was catching up to him in the hallway when he turned around and blew up on her. "Leave me alone you freak! Why don't you run along and take a little nap. That's all it is, you don't really have a disease! It's just a cover up because you want to take naps! Whatever!" That moment was the most humiliating, and depressing that could happen to her. She turned and ran, before her emotions could catch up to her. The office was where she went. She called her mother, on the verge of tears. She was hoping that a sleep attack would drag her under, so she wouldn't have to feel the pain of a broken heart. But no, this time no sleep came. Her mother rushed to the school and brought her home. She ran to her room and spent the next day locked inside. She didn't cry, or mourn for the rejection of her best friend. Instead she sat in silence, and felt her heart break to pieces.

For a whole year, Abriella had been begging her mother to let her go live with her aunts in California. She grew tired of saying no, so reluctantly she agreed. El was ecstatic. It had been nearly two years since David spoke with her. She often found herself watching him and his new girlfriend at lunch. Wishing that he would just take it back and talk to her, but he didn't. So she stuck with her choice of moving away. Far far away from David Briar. She thanked her mother millions of times and began packing. Within the next few days she was saying goodbye to her close friends, June and Lizzy. Of course they cried, but she assured them she'd be back after she graduated in two years. She just needed away from the little town. The next week she arrived in Magic Creek. Her aunts had already enrolled her in school and found her a job. Abriella's teachers were informed of her disease but NONE of the students were. And she decided that she was going to keep it that way.

I listen to: the Lucky One - Lana Del Rey . Amazed - Lonestar . I don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith .
I kill time by: Singing ; Aurora has a wonderful voice, that's been progressing since she was a little girl. It keeps her mind off of everything. Also, El enjoys taking walks in the woods, enjoying the sights of nature.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Romance Novels
❤ Horror Films
❤ Horses
❤ the Beach
❤ Candy

Get Rid Of:
✘ Sleep Attacks
✘ Spiders
✘ the Dark
✘ Snakes
✘ Angry people

Didn't I mention?: Abriella works as a waitress at Americana.

She also has an archenemy - Peruma, her aunt's fat house cat. Usually animals love her, but Peruma can't stand her.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

Lucas Lovelace
Oh, she's out there somewhere // I just haven't found her yet.
" it'll just BAM-hit me "
PRINCE ERIC

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Lucas Lovelace
I go by: Lucas
The amount of candles on my cake are: 18
I always look at: girls
My heart flutters when I see: I've only seen her in my dreams

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Lucas is a typical jock.His in the swimming team.One of the best but doesn't really have much passion for it.He like adventures and to discover new things.He is rarely mean and when he see someone being treated improperly he usually goes to the rescue. Many girl flirt with him but he never really pays attention,or really notice so you can say his clueless when it come to girls.He has a lot dreams and wants his own future instead of the one everyone wants for him.

Like many Lucas has lived in Magic creek his whole life.He hasn't left his home once except to the sea.His family owns the fishing business of town.The restaurants are always buying there merchandise.He is actually pretty good a fishing since his father taught him.Lately he hasn't been seeing his father much since his stuck out at sea or selling things.Because of the good business you could say his family was full of riches.they had a bunch of there own employees.His family isn't very close,it has gotten farther apart over the years but they still love each other.Other than that his life is pretty much perfect.

He is always being bothered by his friends because he doesn't have a girlfriend. This annoys him since he just wants to find the right girl. His pretty popular at school and doesn't have much enemies. He is in the swimming team. His parents have told him that he should make a future out of it but he doesn't want that. He has always wanted to travel the world.

I listen to: X // X // X
I kill time by: Hobbies
Gimme More Of:
❤ Sea
❤ Swimming
❤ Adventure
❤ Dogs
❤ Dreams
Get Rid Of:
✘ Octopus
✘ Abuse
✘ Being told what to do
✘ Threats
✘ Losing the one he love
Didn't I mention?: When he was little,he was at sea and he fell over the boat where an octopus almost kill him.Ever since then he doesn't even want to look at them.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Sassy2610

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

Neyara Bailey
And all the games you play // You would always win always win
"How am I supposed to greet someone like... you?"
KIDA

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Neyara Kindi Bailey
I go by: Ne, like ni not nay.
The amount of candles on my cake are: 17 last time I checked
I always look at: opposite of the answer above
My heart flutters when I see: You would think so but nope

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Neyara is one of those borderline types of girls. She can either be really nice and sweet, or do the most frightening things. Her "frightening things" mainly show up when she's challenged or someone threatens her friends. The highly opinionated Junior will, and probably has, made her mind known. These opinions of hers have gotten her into trouble before yes, but some find it absolutely endearing. Much to her disdain.

Despite the draw-backs she's had to put up with, Neyara has become more than self-dependent. She is a good leader and isn't afraid to shove her weaker opponents aside to do what is best. Even though she is great in the role she isn't power hungry, though the title of leader sits very well on her delicate shoulders. Okay, so she may be a little bossy. She also isn't one to burden others with information they need not know, but will take on any and all that they give to her. She gives her all into what is at hand.

Born here. Raised here. Refuses to die here. Since her mother died when she was six and with her father leaving when she was seven Neyara has been living with her grandparents in Magic Creek. Her mother was born here and only got out of the small town once, just long enough to meet her father. So much for a fairy tale ending right? Neyara refuses to follow in her mothers foot steps. Though the first two she has already been traveling along in. But not for long. The Junior dreams of becoming an actress, so she can be anyone she wants to be and just let loose. However there is a tiny snag in her plan. Her grandfather. He isn't the best at supporting her even though he tries his best. He is still trying to shelter her even at seventeen when she has already lost both her biological parents. Needless to say, even though it pains Neyara to no end, her guardians health is slowly fading. What else could she expect of a 75 year old man.

She knows that when he does pass away she'll be without anyone. That's the terrible thing about being an only child. Not even the prospect of inheriting whatever her grandfather has from her mother and him combined is enough to lift the grief she knows will fall. Just last month he had to go into the hospital six times, mostly for a day or two. The doctors don't tell her anything though she can see the pity in their eyes. She doesn't want to know.

I listen to: Songs
I kill time by: Acting, dancing, you name it -> Theater. Drawing. Figuring out how things work.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Movies
❤ Cars
❤ lollipops
❤ skipping stones
❤ Freedom
❤ Something to do. Anything.
❤ knowledge
Get Rid Of:
✘ oppression of free thought
✘ book banning
✘ Fire
✘ smoking
✘ The thought of being left.
Didn't I mention?: She has two fish, one betta named Inna and one algae-eater named whiskers. She also has a piece on her right shoulder.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

echochick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

ROXANNE HATHEWAY
Yeah, I get anxious // But I just pretend to be calm
" I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna screw it up. I mean, I'll screw up with flair, but... oh! Hi..."
LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Roxanne Brynn Hatheway
I go by: Roxy, closer friends call me Ruby
The amount of candles on my cake are: eighteen
I'm in the: senior
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: girl
I always look at: men
My heart flutters when I see: wolves - wait you meant a guy? Then it'd be my boyfriend - Salem! Duh!

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
At first glance, Roxy is probably that girl that all well-meaning parents would tell their children to stay away from. Not only does she hang around with the dangerous crowd, she dresses like she's the provocative queen of red punk and (in a similar way with one of her closest friends; Kifa) she flaunts a "bitchy attitude." Roxy has a rather brash sort of mindset, but she's always eager to lend a helping hand to outsiders. She's very down to earth and blunt, not afraid to beat around the bush or hide facts from others. If you ask her if something looks ugly on you, she's not afraid to say it (and would probably give you her red-themed-fashion makeover in the process). Her overwhelming sense of curiosity often gets her into places where she otherwise would rather not be in the first place.

Roxy was the result of a one night stand between to hormone-induced teenagers back in England. At first, her parents tried to make things work, they really did, but then when she was six months old, her father walked out on Roxy and her mother was unable to take the stress and the workload. Eventually, her mother decided to give Roxy to her mother to raise and take care of, which resulted in Roxy growing up in her grandmother's home. However, her grandmother lived out of the country, in a tiny little town in California.

And so here is Roxy, growing up without a hint of an idea who her father is, only having pictures to show her mother, and a grandmother who has been constantly in and out of the hospital ever since Roxy was in seventh grade. She ended up getting into the not-so-great crowd - and it isn't exactly helping her reputation that her childhood friend is Kifa and that she's currently dating Salem Malitz.

I listen to: Gimme All Of Your Love & Stay Away
I kill time by: What? I've no time for hobbies! Unless you count working at all the eateries in town. Oh! I carve wolves from scrap wood. How's that?
Gimme More Of:
❤ Red
❤ Canines
❤ Sweets
❤ Capes with Hoods. don't ask.
❤ crackers and cheese.

Get Rid Of:
✘ Felines - I'm just not a cat person, sorry.
✘ white chocolate
✘ Rudeness
✘ Gore
✘ Boredom

Didn't I mention?: I work part-time at Real Italy, Asian Take Out, and Americana as a waitress. Bills don't pay for themselves, you know.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ll Yuna-Chan ll

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image

Gwendolyn Kinadae
A fire inside of this heart // About to explode into flames
" Need something? "
MALEFICENT

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Gwendolyn Dawn Kinadae
I go by: Gwen
I always look at: yummy young men
My heart flutters when I see: insert eye roll here

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Gwendolyn is a very dark girl. She tends to keep to herself, but that doesn't mean she is shy. No, she isn't afraid of people and often speaks her mind. She doesn't care what people think of her. She will do what she wants when she wants. She will speak her mind without fear. Some think she is a bit crazy just because she will randomly laugh, and her laugh is rather evil. Honestly she is just laughing at something that happened awhile ago, or rather a prank she just pulled and the unfortunate soul will soon find out. She isn't exactly mean outright to people. Gwen is an excellent twister of words. Some of the things that come out of her mouth can make just about anyone feel sorry for her. She can have a short temper with people. Impatient as hell. And there is no one greater on this world than herself.

Ever since a young age Gwendolyn has grown up with pretty much everything one could ask for. For generations her family has owned and operated a very successful business in England. Her father's side is the side that owns the company. He was a very important person and travels quite a lot for his job. Gwen's mother is also from a very important family, but a dying one. Her parents relationship was an arranged one. Something both of them at the time didn't want but tell Gwen it was what they needed. Her mother's father, Gwen's grandfather, was a very respected, powerful man, but was also very sickly. With no sons to pass his empire to he had to do something that would ensure its survival. So off his only daughter went to marry an old friend of his son. Four years into their marriage Gwendolyn was born. A beautiful baby girl with jet black hair and amazing green eyes.

Gwen's early years were spent in London with her family. Even back then her attitude got the best of her and so she went to a great many private schools, but she always caused some sort of trouble causing her to get kicked out. Most girls her age called her a witch just because the way Gwen would act. That and the fact that she told them she put curses on them while they slept didn't help much either. Her mother and father was very exhausted with her attitude, but the many nannies Gwen had to take care of her thought she was a cheeky little thing. They were the ones that told her stories of witches and curses they put on young, beautiful maidens. Gwen loved the stories, but disliked how the witches never 'won' in the end.

When Gwendolyn was about eleven she started getting sick. Her mother thought it was just something that was going around and so she simply just had Gwen stay home. There was no hospital visit, nothing. Gwen thinks that if her father was home she at least would have had the family doctor over to visit. However, he was out of town in Japan on business. So there she sat getting sicker and sicker and it just seemed like her mother didn't care. Well thankfully her father came home earlier from his trip and when he saw the state his daughter was in her blew a gasket. Gwen was rushed to the hospital soon after. Months were spent in the hospital, and many test where done on the young girl. When she was finally released some big things went down that changed her life forever.

Gwendolyn was only twelve when her parents split up. This was right after she got out of the hospital. Everything just went down hill after that. First off the sickness her grandfather suffered she Gwen now suffers and that is why she spent so much time in the hospital. Second Gwen blames herself for her parents divorce. If she didn't get sick none of it would have happened. Then her parents were fighting over her. Who would get custody of young Gwen. Well her father was the best choice and so he got custody, but he was always gone on trips. He also wanted to get far away from Gwen's mother so off they went across the world to a town called Magic Creek, California. At first it wasn't too bad. Things went as they usually did back in England. The girls were the same even if they weren't as rich and going to some amazing private academy. So Gwen was the witch once again, but she never let it put her down. She would be the most powerful, elegant witch they had ever seen.

I listen to: Wish You Were Here , Shake It Out , & Infected
I kill time by: Playing pranks on the popular kids, dancing in the dark, reading fantasy books, making her own clothes
Gimme More Of:
❤ Parties
❤ Birds
❤ Storms
❤ Gothic Lolita Clothing
❤ Roses

Get Rid Of:
✘ Arrogant people
✘ When secrets or anything important is kept from her
✘ Spicy Food
✘ Do gooders
✘ Being Sick

Didn't I mention?: Gwen had two black cats named Sie and Princess, and she has a raven named Diablo. Her sickness, like her grandfather's, is terminal and doctors actually don't give her long because it hit her at such a young age.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

rebelgirlofdoom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Joseph Kirkpatrick
You've Been Hit By // You've Been Struck By
A Smooth Criminal
" Hi. How ya doin'? "
FLYNN RIDER

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Joseph Eugene Kirkpatrick
I go by: Joe or Joey
I'm in the: Eleventh Grade
I always look at: Pretty Ladies
My heart flutters when I see: No One

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
At first, Joseph comes off as cocky, arrogant, and a little self-centered. He is overly concerned about money, and wealth. As an experienced pickpocket, he is skilled in escaping the authorities, hiding out, and stealing right from under people's noses. Thus, he is agile, strong, and quick-witted.

However, when one gets to know him, he is sensitive, laidback, and good-hearted. Though you really have to try hard to look underneath all of that cocky self confidence that always seems to rub people the wrong way. Coupled with the fact that he is a well known pickpocket in the Magic Creek area. Cops can't get enough to prove it's him, but everyone just knows. But Joe is also a very well known flirt. He believes any lady he wants he can get.

Sarcasm is just a defense mechanism, so if you insult him or get too close emotionally, you'll know. Just watch for the smart a** comments.

Joe was born and raised in Magic Creek. His parents run an orphanage for all of the little misfit kids. That sort of takes all their time away from him. They are always watching the little parent-less ones. Though Joe doesn't want to admit, and wants to hate the little ones, it he loves all of the snot nosed kids. They all seem to look up to him and follow him around. Always asking him to read them Rapunzel. "Big brother read about the girl with pretty hair", is always their plea. Of course Joe just smiles and nods and reads.

It has been that way since he was 13. Inside the house he was the sweet big brother, outside however he got mixed up in a mess. He has always been a kleptomaniac but all the shiny things in the pockets of outsiders got Joseph wanting. Wanting led to grabbing, which in turn lead to his infamy in town as the pickpocket boy.

His parents pretend not to notice, watching over the orphanage, and he continues stealing and cops continue to follow him. It is just a day in the life of Joseph Kirkpatrick. Really he just wants someone to care enough to look deeper and stop him. But until that happens, sarcasm and stealing is his forte.

I listen to: Smooth Criminal // Michael Jackson ; Don't You Want Me // Human League ; Superman // Five For Fighting
I kill time by: Pickpocketing ; Taking Care of Orphans ; Flirting
Gimme More Of:
❤ Girls
❤ Stealing
❤ Kids
❤ Books
❤ Acting

Get Rid Of:
✘ Spiders
✘ Blood
✘ Being Ignored
✘ Sour Candy
✘ Academics

Didn't I mention?: Joe is an excellent equestrian though he doesn't often get to practice that skill. He also is right now failing school, he only goes for the social aspect. And the girls. A lot of his time is spent at the book store because no one else will let him in for fear of his thievery.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Mr Nerdy xP

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image

Lauren Taylor
I got you, the breath I breathe // And there ain't nothing else I need
"It's so nice to meet you!"
LADY

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Lauren Elizabeth Taylor
I go by: Laurie, Eli, Lizzy, etc...whatever you want so long as it isn't crude.
I'm in the: Juniour grade level
I always look at: The men, of course~
My heart flutters when I see: Well there is this one boy...

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Kind and gentle if not ocassionally a little bit naiive, Lauren is definately the product of her upbringing in every possible way; the sort of girl who likes to see the good in people and give out way too many chances even when it's advisable to be cruel and selfish, one can always come to Lauren if they're feeling down and expect her to try everything in her power to bring out a laugh or a smile. A bit of an oddball amongst friends, but not to the point where it can be debhilitating for her, Lauren is a very social and interactive person who likes to be around other people who can accept her for who she is without the need to change herself; this desire may also be related to the fact that she herself has never had an issue with spending time with undesireable or strange groups of people, giving her the ability to easilly make friends across the board. However, compared to most people Lauren might be considered rather sheltered away from the evils of the world, and as such she can come off as very fragile and easy to take advantage of; she's not stupid, and is plenty cultured enough for where she comes from...it's just she has a hard time entertaining the fact that there are in fact, some seriously bad personalities out there.

An only child, Lauren was raised far out of the united states, in a large, comfortable apartment flat in Bristol, England; as her parents, both close to the royal family as personal portrait painters and clothing designers, were quite wealthy they were able to spoil Lauren quite exceptionally in terms of education and the like (in material terms she was raised right, and taught to earn her posessions). However, besides that Lauren was brought up with all the normal staples of childhood; her parents were firm but loving, and aside from that she participated in many normal activities such as dance class and outside of school art lessons, knowing she loved art but not understanding which form she actively wanted to pursue past a hobby level. It didn't seem to bother her family, who never pushed Lauren one way or the other, and until she was twelve time passed quietly and hapilly. But everything changed in late summer the following year, four days before Lauren's thirteenth birthday. All of a sudden her mother became greatly sick; the doctors, having originally thought it to be a severe flu, were quickly proven wrong when antibiotics and bed rest did nothing, and the family began to worry immensely that Lauren's mother would have to remain in bed for the rest of her life, always sick and unhappy. The doctors reccomended a change in scenery and air quality, and the family was quick to agree and responded by packing all their things up and moving to the small town of Magic Creek, California.

At first, for understandable reasons Lauren quite hated the little place; certainly it was nothing like England, and she'd had to give up her spacious flat for a small, at times cramped house, but almost as soon as the trio had settled in, Lauren's mother's health started quickly improving with definately noticeable outcomes. So, to make her mother happy and to worry her father less and lessen his burdens, Lauren tried, attempted her best to make something out of nothing, and after a few months found she quite liked the slow, easy pace of Magic Creek. It was only a matter of time before she met Salem and his group of friends, and, well...things have never been the same since then.

I listen to: Lady is a Tramp & Bella Notte & Just the way you Are // Bruno Mars
I kill time by: Dancing, drawing, reading, spending time with friends.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Sweet foods
❤ Children (would like to be a mother someday)
❤ Warm weather
❤ The arts
❤ Dogs
❤ Her family

Get Rid Of:
✘ Cats
✘ Pigeons
✘ Spicy foods
✘ Violence (is a self proclaimed pacifist)
✘ Liars and cheaters
✘ Being scolded or cruelly teased

Didn't I mention?: Lauren is best friends with Salem Malitz, so by extension she also knows Kifa and Roxanne. She works at the ice cream parlour, and knows how to play the piano.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Whitefiregirl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

HANNAH ORAGON
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? // You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action!
" Welcome! I wish you peace and happiness here. "
POCAHONTAS

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Hannah Krystal Oragon
I go by: Hannah, Hannah Banana, or Nah-Nah
The amount of candles on my cake are: sixteen, baby!
I'm in the: Junior year!
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: female, duh!
I always look at: Brave, tough, honest men
My heart flutters when I see: a raccoon!

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Hannah can be many things, but if there's one word to describe her, it's unpredictable. She's always thinking outside the box and is willing to do the things that other people would never dream of doing. While she can get in trouble for being this impulsive, she does it all because she is a firm believer in the phrase "Life's too short." When she has an opinion, she makes sure that everyone knows. This can get on other people's nerves, but she feels the need to contribute to the world. The idea of being small and insignificant scares her, so she does everything in her power to make a change. Of course, she prefers to make good changes instead of bad.

However, when she does make a bad choice, she becomes scared. She'll do her best to seek out advice and try to fix whatever it was that she ruined, but if she can't, then she'll have a sense of guilt that will always stay with her. Sometimes, though, when she does seek out advice, she realizes that she doesn't have to listen to what she's been told. Hannah has a strong sense of self, and truly believes in listening to what the heart wants. This gets her in trouble a lot, because people misinterpret it as her not paying attention to whatever's being said, but she doesn't mind. Hannah only wants the best for herself and her friends, and if people don't like her, then they can take a number.

Born and raised in Magic Creek, Hannah was always a little isolated from her fellow classmates. She has always lived on the local Indian reservation because of her family's Navajo lineage. Her life has always been centralized by tradition: everyone must follow this path. Hannah never liked that idea. She always wanted to drift off of that path - which she did - and live life to its fullest. Many of her friends worried about all of the dangerous acts she would partake in: whitewater rafting without a life vest, cliff diving without the tennis shoes she'd need to get back up, and, Hannah's personal favorite, running with the wildlife. Did she know that her friends worried? Yes. Did she really care? Not really.

Her father was the leader of her tribe; her mother had died a few years after giving birth to her. Hannah's heard the stories of her mother, and felt the need to live up to what her mother was. While trying to do that, she's also tried to figure out who she was and how she could be different from the rest of the tribe. Her father could see that she was struggling with the lifestyle of the tribe, and offered for her to live outside of the reservation. Almost immediately she said no. Hannah knew that her father's reputation would be tarnished if his only daughter couldn't handle living with her people. So, she fought on and stayed in the reservation.

Eventually, she found her place among the tribe and was satisfied with that. This year, however, the local high school in the reservation couldn't take in all of the students, and, being the adventurous girl she is, Hannah volunteered to go to the more public high school.

I listen to: Make It Shine, I Could Be the One, I Am the Best
I kill time by: Singing, becoming one with nature, playing guitar, swimming, and canoeing.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Raccoons
❤ Hummingbirds
❤ Nature
❤ Adventure
❤ Music

Get Rid Of:
✘ Guns
✘ Hunting for Sport
✘ Killing of any kind
✘ Destroying nature
✘ Smoke

Didn't I mention?: Hannah is an environmentalist; she believes strongly in making the world a greener place. She also hates watching the news because all it shows are gruesome killings, and hates discussing anything in relation to the massive massacres of Native Americans.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Sumiko-Chan555

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

Katherine Silvers
A day without you // is like a year without rain
" Hello there! "
SILVERMIST

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Katherine Silvers
I go by: Kate, Kat, or Trina
The amount of candles on my cake are: 18
I always look at: Them boys
My heart flutters when I see: I kind of like Edward

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Katherine is nice and caring. She is always positive and willing to help. She's been told she is sweet as candy! Also she is full of second chances. She is like ever other teen, crazy and fun outside yet nice and calm inside. But she can be mean and cruel so watch out. Overall she is free willing. She hates being told what to do so dont try it. Just don't

Katherine was born and raised here in Magic Creek. Her parents were tired of living in the same old place so they left. As for Katherine, she rented and apartment got 2 jobs. She even got a dog named Calvin.

Other than that. Katherine lives the normal life. She goes to school, where she admires Edward Milne. She drives a car, and she hopes to leave high school with a big bang...and hopefully a boyfriend. So yeah.

I listen to: A Year Without Rain - Selena Gomez || Promises - Nero
I kill time by: Katherine likes to sing and draw
Gimme More Of:
❤ Laughing
❤ Dogs
❤ Singing
❤ Coffee
❤ Soft Girly Things
Get Rid Of:
✘ Frowning
✘ Cats
✘ Eggs
✘ Sharks
✘ Mean People
Didn't I mention?: She works at Sweet Dreams and Fashion Central. She hates sharks ever since she was little and was bitten by one.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

RaWr_im kikat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image

Rena Findlay
The wind... Howling at the window // But now.... There is nothing you can do
"What me to draw you a picture?"
Namine

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Rena Rain Jones
I go by: Rain or Rena
I always look at: Straight
My heart flutters when I see: A small crush on Rune Grigori but its a secret so... shhhhhh!

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Well, it is pretty simple how Rena acts. She shows it all the time. Rena is the kind of girl to lose herself in her drawings. When it comes to drawing she is only focused on that one thing and nothing else. She hardly ever tried to make friends with others but she did at some point. Due to all her focus in her drawings she has a hard time talking to people. She ties her best but it usually takes her a little bit to get the words out since she is so nervous. Rena is really stubborn she doesn't take orders seriously and she likes to do her own thing. She usually gets in trouble a lot due to her stubbornness. She is very nice and caring once she is past her problem of not talking that well to people and is now friends with them. Of course even if she isn't friends with some people she tries to get to know that person better and not seem to nervous or shy. Rena has a great artistic talent. Her drawings sometimes show a story or it just events that already happened that she wants to draw to keep the memory fresh.

Ever since Rena was little she was always kept inside. She was nerve let outside since her parents found the world 'unclean'. Every time her parents said unclean she would mentally call them neat freaks and such names. Even though her parents kept her inside she still loved them since they were her only family. Then again, Rena was about to get sick easily for no reason really. They weren't to bad of fevers, coughs or anything but it worried her parents. Whenever Rena did get the time to go outside (when her parents aren't around), she would usually go to the park with her sketch pad and just sit there and start drawing. She of course talked to a few other kids but not a much since she was focused on drawing so much instead to working on her communication skills.

Of course, Rena wasn't born in the town of Magic Creek in California. She was actually born on the other half of the state in Florida. Her parents of course decided to move to Magic Creek when she was five years old. Due to Rena being a child her opinion on the move was never heard and they left her home to go to Magic Creek. Rena at first didn't like the move since the scenery wasn't as beautiful... or so she thought. She actually grew to love the place and was able to draw better pictures and drawn even greater story book like pictures. As time passed she continued drawing but she still failed to focus on talking to people and work on her communication skills.

Rena is now in high school as a junior. Her parents are proud of her even though they worry about her health still. The last time she got really sick was when she was in seventh grade and nothing happened since. She always tells her parents not to worry but she knows they always will. She still carries her sketch pad and even a drawing notebook with her at all time to make sure she could draw when she has the time. Of inspiration, which is all the time. Of course, Rena is somewhat of a ;good girl' as some people will saw even though it isn't as true since she gets into trouble just like anyone else in the world.

Rena wonders that since she is a junior if something will change or if it would be the same. Of course, she wishes for change.

I listen to: Namine's Theme Passion // Utada Hikaru Shangri La // Imai Asami Sonera // Thomas Bergersen Room of Angel // Akira Yamaoka
I kill time by: Drawing, A little bit of singing, cooking, cleaning, more drawing
Gimme More Of:
❤ Drawings
❤ Sweets
❤ Friends
❤ Animals
❤ Great Memories
❤ Rain
Get Rid Of:
✘ Liars
✘ Bullies
✘ Animal abuse
✘ Snow
✘ Rumors
✘ Someone touching her drawing book without permission
Didn't I mention?: She is somewhat okay at playing the flute and violin. She is mostly better at playing the violin though

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Bravery-Homunculus

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image

Madeline Woods
I won't say // I'm in love.
" Yeah? Hey whatcha want? "
MEGURA

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

My nametag says: Madeline Megan Woods
I go by: Maddie
I always look at: Guys.
My heart flutters when I see: Wanna make me vomit?

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм
Madeline is a bit hard to describe. She has problems showing her real feelings. But she doesn't have to like you to flirt with you. One of the few things she enjoys is flirting. And when she's not flirting, she usually rolling her eyes at you. Its not because she's stuck up, even though she seems that way. Really, she's hurt and bitter because of it. She's the way she is to protect herself from ever getting hurt again. She's not mean either. She like to tease people, but that's all in good fun. She's not sad either. It's kinda as though she's made of stone. She isn't a loner either, but she has trouble making friends. There are rare moments when she really is happy and she smiles a real smile for you.

Madeline was born in Magic Creek. Her parents were high school sweet hearts and were married after they graduated. Her mother gave up everything for her father. When Maddie was 10, her father left. Ran off with some other women. It left her mother heart broken. Then and there, she swore she'd never fall in love and never end up hurt like her mother.

Now, a few years past. Maddie's mother was never the same. She wasn't as happy as she had been. Maddie mostly took care of herself, and being an only child, was a tad lonely at home. Her mother drown herself in her work, making sure instead of the attention she needed, Maddie got whatever she needed. Now, she didn't let this spoiling go to her head. Maddie hadn't seen or heard from her father in five years. She was in middle school at this time and everything seemed off balance.

That's when Maddie met him. He was older, about 19 to her 15. She fell in love with him in just a few short weeks. But they had to keep everything quiet or else he would get in trouble. She was so in love with him, she gave him every part of her. Maddie was certain he loved her back and would wait till she was 16 till they came out with their relationship. One day, her mother caught her with him. Maddie's mother was furious. She kicked him out and told him never to return. Maddie was in hysterics, but her mother kept things quiet, so there was no embarrassment around the little town. The next day at school, he didn't come get her. He didn't show up for weeks. Finally, he came and told her he was leaving town and that this was good-bye. Maddie was hurt, then she got mad. She was mad at herself or giving in to him so easily like her mother had her father. Now, she felt just like her mother. But she refused to be sad anymore. Instead, she got bitter of love, and swore off of it for good. Never again would she let someone that close to her ever again.

I listen to: I won't say I'm in love // Heartbreaker // Three Cheers
I kill time by: Playing Guitar, singing, reading, working, going for walks, watching old movies, watching horror movies, hanging around in town sometimes alone sometimes with others.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Flirting
❤ Singing
❤ Old Movies
❤ Guitar
❤ Horror Movies
❤Sweets
Get Rid Of:
✘ Love
✘ PDA
✘ Cheesey Mush
✘ Crying
✘ Father
✘ Broken Strings
Didn't I mention?: She works at Sweet Dreams after school because she loves the way it looks and sometimes she works at Molly's on the weekends. And she has a terrible fear of fire and bugs.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Lillith Rose 23

Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out