Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Land Of The Rising Sun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:57 pm
Roxas jumped up and went to the bathroom. There he took a leak, brushed his teeth, and washed his face. He then decided to take a light shower. Afterwords he noticed Kenji and Ryu hadn't made it into the lobby yet. Roxas saw it as a best time to get a head start. He ran out into the lobby. "Can I start training now sensei? I've gotta get stronger." Ryu whether he liked or agreed to it, was now Roxas's rival in his mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:46 pm
Kumogakure || Genin || Medic Nin || Squad 1 || Harima Kenji

User Image

Kenji heard from inside Allister yelling to wake everyone up. He had exausted about a third of his chakra doing the training on himself, but he did still have a lot in him. He got up and entered back into the house and saw allister and Roxas already in the room. "morning guys. in case you were wondering i did get sleep, i just woke up early and decided to get some exercise and practice in."

Chakra: (108/162)
Strength/speed: C/C

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:35 pm
Noticing that Ryu still hasn't came out into the main lobby, Allister decides to let Kenji and Roxas start training. "You guys go on and eat breakfast and begin training. If you need a clone..." Allister pauses and performs the necessary handseals for "Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu!!" Allister creates an ember clone. "Ember clone, you are only to watch them and keep them from training too hard or too much." The ember clone nodded to Allister's stipulations. " I'm going to get Ryu." Allister says as he walks down the hallway and knocks on Ryu's door.

"Ryu...Ryu, come on man, the others are already about to start training, come eat and begin as well." Allister says as he walks back to the main lobby, "Now go!!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:49 pm

User Image

"yes sir!" He said as he headed towards the kitchen. before leaving the room though, kenji said to roxas "hey roxas, once we get out there why don't we have a small spar, not to defeat eachother, but to learn about our battle styles and figure out our weaknesses and strengths." After he finished talking he headed to grab a quick bite before heading outside.

Chakra: (162/162)

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 pm
Roxas Senju-Genin-Cloud
User Image
Roxas agreed that real combat was better than being book smart. But he wanted to learn a few jutsu first or he wouldn’t have anything in his arsenal. “I’ll spar you after I expand my jutsu knowledge. Shouldn’t take long.” Roxas had placed his suiton and Mokuton scrolls in his pants’ pockets. Then he proceeded to read them and look for a jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 pm
Roxas read over the suiton scroll. A basic jutsu that allowed him to turn into water and travel seemed useful. Roxas mixed his chakra with the water element. Then he ran over to a small puddle near the river. His body melted down into the water. He moved a few feet as an area of water then he became solid he was on the land. To be honest this was probably the best time to lean water walking. Too bad he couldn’t even run up trees yet. [1/1 Learned Water Puddle]  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:35 am
Ryu opened the door, his eyes looking tired but still aware. "My apologies, I had a bit of difficulty with gathering some 'stuff'." Straightening his glasses, he closed the door behind him, one of his bug climbing back into his sleeve as he closed it. He stood ready to follow Allister to where the other two were.

(Yeah, gonna pull the whole Insomia thing in case I do get Shukaku. If not, well, people with Shukaku isn't the only ones to have Insomia.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:04 am

User Image

"I understand, i guess i should start doing so as well." Kenji said when roxas replied. once he got outside, he pulled out a couple scrolls that he has been saving. He had wanted to learn these before, but decided that they weren't important for the test they had done recently, so he waited until now to do them.The first time he had wanted to learn was the raikou bunshin no jutsu. This would be harder to do since the only sort of real jutsu techniques he has learned was the burst technique, but only required him to mold chakra and release it out of his body. The raikou bunshin no jutsu required him to make the molded chakra into a physical form.

He started by molding the chakra, but instead of molding it throughout his body, like the burst technique, he kept the chakra concentrated in one area to make it easier to mold. The process was still slow for him, but he managed to mold the chakra well enough for the jutsu within 10 seconds; Not having to spread out the chakra made it much easier to control and mold the chakra. The next step as it is for most jutsu, is to make a handsign. This was obviously simple to do, he made the hand sign detailed in the scroll, and said "Raiton: Raikou bunshin no jutsu!" It wasn't necessary to announce the name of the jutsu, but it does help when first learning the technique. The chakra was released and a electric pulse formed and took form of kenji. The clone was an exact copy as it should be, and was responsive to Kenji's commands. But he wanted to improve and reduce the time it took him to mold chakra, so he started to practice by creating the raikou bunshins over and over for a good half hour.

Raiton: Raikou bunshin no jutsu (1/1) complete

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:14 am
Allister looked at Ryu as he showed up "Ok, Ryu get you some breakfast and you can begin any form of training you like. The others are learning up on some jutsu and then sparring, you can join them or work on your own training regime."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 am

User Image

After he had wasted a half an hour perfecting his chakra molding, Kenjihad cut the time it took him in half. He was happy that he could do this cause it meant that he could finally start using raiton techniques effectively. His next technique took is going to take more time to master since it was a more complicated jutsu.
~~~~~~

Kenji started by molding his chakra, enough to create a current of sorts. pulling out a kunai, he started to transdfer the raiton chakra into his right hand where the kunai was held. The tricky part of the jutsu was transferring the current into the kunai. He spent minutes trying to get the current to enter the kunai, but to no luck. He kept at it, trying to transfer it like he would transfer it around his body. this isn't working at all. maybe i have to try it in another sort of way. He thought as he came up with an idea. The idea was to release the chakra like the burst technique, except just out of his hand. Just like he had thought, the current had transferred into the kunai, but he realized afterwards that all the chakra was mostly dispersed into the air and left the kunai with little to no electric current into it.

raiton: nagare isou no jutsu (1/2)

At this point he had realized that he had to focus the raiton current into a concentrated way of dispersing it. He has to release it from the palm part of his hands so it doesn't become wasted energy. he tried again with this in mind, but it seemed harder to do that he thought. The energy disperses in a wider area than he imagined, but he wasn't about to give up. He continued to use it over and over again, slowly getting better and better. After a good 10 minutes, he was finally able to focus all of the current into going into the kunai. Tossing the kunai, it hit a nearby tree where on contact, a spark emerged. This spark meant that the current transferred into the tree and became grounded. he was happy that he did it, but wanted to work on doing it with more than just one kunai, and started making currents in both hands to transfer to two seperate kunais.

Raiton: nagare isou no jutsu (2/2): Complete

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 am
Roxas then read through the scroll some more. He found a jutsu that would be useful in the long run. Then Roxas placed his scrolls on the ground. He threw his shirt and pants on the ground and ran towards the river in his boxers. He dived in. His squad would probably think he just needed aswim to cool off in what seemed like 80 degree weather today. At first he just swam around. (1/6)

Next Roxas went up for air. Then he enhanced his lungs with chakra and went back under. He was trying to distinguish between the hydrogen and oxygen in the water. He stopped breathing and as he was trying to remove the oxygen form the water, he had to take a breather. Roxas swam up for a gasp of air. (2/6)

Roxas knew the only way to do this effectively was to hold his breath and try breathing slowly. Once back in the water, he began to use his chakra to remove oxygen from the water. He began breathing it in slowly. The oxygen he was getting was nowhere near the amount he needed. Soon he went back up for another breathe. (3/6)

Roxas’s head was poking out the river’s surface. He looked over at Kenji who was training efficiently. I’ve gots to hurry. Roxas went back under. He was only like a feet under the water. He began using more chakra to remove the oxygen. He was able to breathe more comfortably. But it seemed as though he still was putting in effort. This jutsu was considered a passive. It’s supposed to be as smooth as regular breathing. (4/6)

Roxas tried to relax under the water. He wasn’t the best swimmer, but this training might change that. Now he was calm enough to try just massively adding chakra to his lungs and letting the lungs do the work themselves. It was true he had started with more chakra than necessary, but the lungs sorted it out and only took what was needed. Roxas began swimming near the water’s surface freely and without a hard time trying to execute the jutsu. (5/6)

Roxas looked down and couldn’t clearly see if there was a bottom to the river. Though he continued to swim down and do laps of 20 feet distance. He had almost forgot normal people couldn’t breathe under water. He decided to go back up to the surface or his allies might worry. It was true he was under water for forty minutes. Once he reached the surface he dried off with one of the towels near the river. He re-dressed himself. (6/6)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 pm
(The idea was to meet back at the Academy for actual training. Not going through jutsu scrolls like crack cocaine)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 pm
((i wasnt planning to do any more, just wanted to get a couple things.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 pm
Roxas took his scrolls and placed them in his room. "Kenji we may have to wait for the spar. Today we still have to get through Armand's training. He promised us a ruthless time." Roxas looked at his sensei's clone and waited for the rela Allister to return. They'd need Ryu to go with them to training."Kenji let's wait for Ryu. Armand seems as though he likes when Cloud ninja have a sense of loyalty and compassion towards each other." Then he grabbed a few kunai to replace the ones he'd lost during the test with his old squad.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Ryu merely sighed as he went to get something to eat. Once he ate breakfast, he walked back to the others, straigthening his glasses. "I'm ready to leave." Ryu didn't wait for the others to get going and headed for the exit, going to the direction of the academy.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff