Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Hikari Uchiha versus Vincente Valtieri [Winner: Hikari] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 pm
[[So you had to breathe, huh? Well there ya go, not only did you make just a few signs...just a few, but you had to take a breathe to make that sound, Shane knows the speed it takes for Vincente to let loose a technique, I beatcha there!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:44 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

User Image
██████████` ` Hotter than the <********> sun ` ` ██████████

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx7 1 7 ll 8 0 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :✵ Hikari ▪▪ Uchiha ✵: █████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Seeing his spinning begin, Hikari quickly created an exploding lava clone to take the blow as she used the gust to gain an increased jump backwards. As the clone was cut down by the swirling blades, it would erupt into a blast of lava, which would not only splash both fighters, but also get caught up in the whirlwind, causing Vincente's wind defense to become a massive torrent of lava, turning his defense against him and baking him inside. Luckily, with the rank boost from the tournament, Hikari's lava had no affect on her. With the current attack in place, Hikari would wait for the torrent to die down before making another move.

Jutsu used:
Exploding Lava Clone

Personal Theme ▪▪ Battle Theme

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :✵ Fire ▪▪ Sage ▪▪ Student ✵: █████

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SS+ / Speed: SS
Chakra: 760
Cocky Attitude: Secret Base
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Okay the jutsu she used was strong, but not strong enough, it was around...A-Ranked so Spinning Repulse had just the right amount of strength to save his life. He met the lava with an equal amount of chakra and pushed it away with just a small amount of difficulty. He flew up in to the air and gained some more distance between himself, her, and the lava. Even with all the movement he was making sure he wouldn't fall in to some stupid genjutsu by keeping his focus on her torso, she wasn't gonna get him. "Not even tired yet? You've got some stamina..." Vincente said, almost tempted to turn his blades back in to their chakra form so he could fight her on a slightly easier ground. He made sure to throw himself backwards at an amazing speed using his Seki-Reigan just so she didn't use a jutsu on him in mid-air, but his afterimages could be used to fight too...he'd need to do that if he got close enough.

Spinning Repulse: By spinning in one spot at high velocities, the user exerts a massive amount of chakra. This chakra is then caught in the spin, creating a massive chakra shield that protects the user in all directions. This shield can block any rank jutsu except that of higher rank techniques. Once executed it can be kept activated until it stops, but it still drains chakra.
(- 1 Jutsu per use and -1 Jutsu if it continues)

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

[[This is called...running away!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:33 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx7 1 7 ll 8 0 0XXX

Seeing her opponent flee the lava and her, Hikari snapped towards the lava. Suddenly, the lava jerked to life and flowed towards the small girl, rising into the air and forming a ring around her. "Exhausted? Pretty big talk for someone who's been on the defensive this entire time. Though it's not all bad; I was able to get up my own shield thanks to you," she said cockily, "And would you mind not oggling my chest? My eyes are much prettier...I can assure you of that."

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:21 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Sannin| Kamisama| Seki Reigan| "Ghost Shadow"| Demon Summoner| Strength: SS+ / Speed: SS
Chakra: 760
Cocky Attitude: Secret Base

"Trust me, you won't break my defense. I'll make sure of it." Vincente said, he was just as cocky if not more so than her. "I am not staring at your chest because I like it, and I won't look at some Uchiha's eyes and fall for a genjutsu, that'd just be stupid of me." Vincente was secretly grinding his teeth...this was so embarrassing, but he had to stay focused and survive. "Come on, Vincente...don't fail now, you need to win this!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:11 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx6 8 7 ll 8 0 0XXX

Hikari smirked at the man, "Oh, so my body's not good enough to stare at? You really know how to talk to a lady, don't you?" she jested, making a few handsigns. Once the signs were finished, she bolted in a mad dash at Vincente and took in a deep breath, much like her last sound jutsu. Once she was within a few feet of him, she'd jump behind him, but release a loud, piercing screech while directly above him, giving her time to set off a defensive move if she needed to when she landed. If her attack landed however, Vincente's skin and internal organs would begin to shred and rupture, causing massive internal bleeding.

Jutsu used:
Rupture

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:01 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."
Chakra: 757
Tough Battle: Deep Crimson Foe

"Ah...you know what? Just...stop talking about it." Vincente didn't move, instead he strung handsigns together at the same time as her. Remember that rock he cut in half earlier? He replaced his body with half of that cut rock as soon as she jumped so she didn't have a chance to get above him, instead he'd moved farther away from her to stay on the defensive here. He didn't care what kind of defense she set, he had his own in play, as long as it wasn't broken he'd be fine, his strategy was nowhere near perfect, but he was doing his best. Neither she nor he could keep substituting with a single rock...it'd be destroyed eventually. "Anyway, what's your name, kid? I don't want to keep fighting a stranger."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:16 pm
A giant hand slapped Vincente in the face. "Shut up or you're disqualified."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:30 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx6 8 7 ll 8 0 0XXX

Hikari sighed as the man jumped away yet again. She had an idea of what he was doing, but couldn't be too sure. She also had an idea on how she could keep him from jumping around, but she wanted to keep her Katon a secret for as long as possible, see if she couldn't draw out another wind jutsu or something. "I'm Hikari...and you?" she replied, trying to piece together an idea on how she could get him into a trap.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:50 pm
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."

Vincente grumbled when some random hand hit him in the face for having a conversation...well the fight wasn't going anywhere so what was he supposed to do?! He was reduced to simple words since he bet drawing out a sentence would probably make the sun fall on him or something similar. "Vincente." He said before drawing his blades in to his body in their pure chakra form...ah...it felt good to have all of his chakra back where it belonged. He unwrapped the bandages covering his right arm and pocketed them, he couldn't use his jutsu yet...it'd kill his chakra. He'd just save it, and he'd also have to keep his blades from outright devouring all of his chakra. This was preparation, but he wasn't ready to let the technique loose juust yet, he needed more time. Vincente's right hand glew with the marking of his blade, now was the time to push his limits, if he found an opening then he'd be able to work with it. He went backwards a little bit more...she was nowhere near as fast as he was so he could outrun her, but he kept from doing it for some odd reason.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx6 5 7 ll 8 0 0XXX

Seeing the blades come out, Hikari figured it would be best to bolster up on her close combat defenses. There were several ways she could do this, but she needed something long lasting that could also pack a punch.There was only one jutsu she knew that could offer her the best of both. With a few hand seals, Hikari sprayed a large amount of lava from her mouth, which quickly formed into a massive serpent. The serpent would slither behind Hikari, charring the earth as it moved, and roared a challenging roar at Vincente. Putting on a sly grin, Hikari would spread her arms wide and announce, "Come at me, bro!"

Jutsu used:
Lava Serpent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:35 am
Vincente Valtieri

"The Silence..."

Vincente rolled both of his shoulders, but made no move toward Hikari, that serpant would eventually die. "Oh, please..." Vincente had something for that monster, a katon technique amazingly, and one that required zero handseals. He'd wait for the serpant to make a move toward him, otherwise it'd be a waste of his chakra. This would be one of his more powerful jutsus, but he had to meet power with power to win this, when attacked you strike with more force, never compromise, equal force was a fool's game. "It's your move." Vincente said, clenching his right hand in to a fist.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:48 am
(I have a few comments -- not as a captain, just as a member's observation.

I know I told you some time ago that you should conserve chakra more, but you don't have to play on the defensive the entire match to do so. Otherwise, it's just boring for you and annoying for the other person -- it won't feel like a match, it'll feel like whatever the enemy does you'll just dodge it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:51 am
[[I would've fought back but I don't know what I can do...she's got lava...I'm sure my katon proofing has no protection against that.]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:53 am
Ana Helios
[[I would've fought back but I don't know what I can do...she's got lava...I'm sure my katon proofing has no protection against that.]]

((Lava has many weaknesses. the for-most being that it's speed is lacking. And you have seki regan, making you one of the fastest people in the guild without trying.))  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff