Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The GM Cafe ( Member Hangout, Roleplaying and Discussion )
Kracie Guy Needs Help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come say Hi!
  Yes!
  No!
View Results

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:32 pm
Twilight Afternoon

Mocha is espresso with a chocolate flavoring in it but yes to answer the question the smell naturally went away. It a nice smell like someone put a packet of hot chocolate in your coffee.

Aw man that sounds good! Maybe I should give it a try. Not the staining of my car of course xp . It has been around 5 months since I had my last sip of coffee.

On the note of tea, are there any special teas you have?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:39 pm
Kracie
Twilight Afternoon

Mocha is espresso with a chocolate flavoring in it but yes to answer the question the smell naturally went away. It a nice smell like someone put a packet of hot chocolate in your coffee.

Aw man that sounds good! Maybe I should give it a try. Not the staining of my car of course xp . It has been around 5 months since I had my last sip of coffee.

Well, I like a range of tea. Whatever suits interest at that moment. Today Earl grey mostly cause that is what left. I need to restock.  

Twilight Afternoon
Vice Captain

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:43 pm
jcl007149
Kracie

That's nothing to be worried about! Sometimes that's a good thing. I swear I talk way too much sometimes. During my Highschool years I got at LEAST one nickname every year. RIDICULOUS! xp

I talk too much sometimes, depends what topic I'm on lol. If it's something I'm realllllllly passionate about, then I harp on for a while 8D

Nice, we're moving a step forward already. I have a tendency to be able to relate with so many things. Though my most relatable topics are Stage Theatre and Books/Stories. To an extent Manga also but I look for the story in them moreso. Realism just touches my heart! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 pm
Twilight Afternoon
Kracie
Twilight Afternoon

Well, I like a range of tea. Whatever suits interest at that moment. Today Earl grey mostly cause that is what left. I need to restock.

My mom usually visits these Asian medicine stores and buys pounds of 6 flower tea. We usually go down to Sac when the flea markets are up to buy them so most of the time we visit the flea markets also and I swear that I'm drinking bark from trees! In the end I really like them though. A tad bit too bitter but oh well razz .  

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:22 pm
Bump! Today's title and First post are very Important! Please Read!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:21 pm
Too many too list, so here are 3 that I was thinking of today!
Gurren Lagann (anime/manga) = The scale of love in GL is what really hooked me in the first place. Brotherly love, romantic love, and EPIC humankind love. It's always intense and never absent.
Immortal Rain (manga) = I honestly don't remember much about IR, but I remember the relationship between the two main characters really shook me to the core. Here's a link to all volumes I just found! TOTALLY READING THESE TOMORROW!
The Fountain (film) = Though the movie focuses on the afterlife it is also based around love in the face of and after death with the main character going through similar stories in three different times. The vigorous effort the main character puts into his attempts to prevent death b/c of his love and devotion is extremely powerful.

p.s.~ Welcome to MGM!!!  

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The GM Cafe ( Member Hangout, Roleplaying and Discussion )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games