Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The First Fur Blight. (A dragon age rp O/A need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:11 am
Guess this is a good time to start.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 am
Kiba was looking at a blood-stained battlefield, sighing as many lives were lost. Walking through it, looking at the Fereldens, his home people, and dark twisted creatures that laid scattered. He stopped to look over one of them and watched as it's blacken blood slowly still ooze out. "Maker, what is this thing?" He said, covering his nose as the stentch was strong.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kiaratiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm
from near by there was a beastial roar. and in the disstance a giagantic bbear was fighting against some sort of huge beast. it seemd to be a match for the beast strenght but he was loosing ground ans they grappled and wresstled eentully the bear pinned the beast down and pummeld it untill it stopepd twitching then he dropepd a vial of liquid then struck a light with a flint ans d the monster burned .

the bear didnt seme to pause for een a second as he leapt into battle from a nearbuy rock into a crowd of the abominations. he torre off arms ripepd of heads he faught like a man possesed went onto to visciously atack any thing he saw nothing suried his frenzied attacks. he attacked using what apeared to be just his body no weapons . he was soon surounded and they were closing the noose but didnt know it . it was only amatter of time before escape for the huge bear was impossible. then death was assured.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 pm
Kiba heard the native roar as he was still fighting this horride creatures and rush toward him. As he was running, he shot a few arrows at them before stabbing one with another one. He continued to fire as many arrows as he could, but their numbers didn't faulter. "We need to run."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kiaratiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:44 pm
th huge bear was tiring but stil lberserking. eentully he calmemd donw and saw a fellow fereldan. " we gotta run he reapeatsts simply and dollowed the other man . the bear had bean badly injured now but it hadnt kicked in yet but it would soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm
Reiv slid low into the ground as his skin was covered with thick layers of dirt an mud. He was almost on all fours using his toes an hands to keep his body low to the ground barely touching it with his exposed stomach. As his eyes flashed taking a scouting view of his surroundings he narrowed his eyes more toward a massive behemoth of a warrior that continued it's beserking rampage followed by another in black. He stopped silently as he flicked out his tongue tasting the scent of blood an feeling the warmth of the earth under his toes. He continued to crawl like a serpent until he reached up to a rock that looked large like an over hang an slowly gripped his claws on it getting the upper view of his surroundings.

Kiku_Remora X

7,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:28 am
"Come on!" Kiba shouted as he started to back away from the battle. One grabbed him as he was about to shoot. He wrapped his bow around its neck and snapped it, before reliezing he used his last arrow. "Crap, guess we're doing this then." He let out a very high pitch whistle and a howl was heard behind them as wolves arrived to the feild. They charged the beings to help, but even they are having trouble to defeat them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 am
the BEAR having calmed down now pointto a clear area inthe distance over there theres no monsters we need to head that way fight our ay to the clear bit" he said.pointing  

Kiaratiger

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:53 pm
Kiba followed him after pulling a quiver off the dead creatures body and continued to fire. "Leave now my friends." He said, and the creatures that help them ran off back into the forest. He looked at the quiver he collected and the blood of the creature covered it. "Never thought they were so tough." He said, as he scraped the blood off and place it in a jar he carried with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:12 am
once they were safe and all together the bear pointed oput. they not tough they break easy but they are alot. thank you both for your help i fink without you i wouldnt have made it out. many people call me . bar serker, or giant idiiot but my name is Riccoli. most people call me rico . what do i call you two. are you freinds" he said slowly. his injuries hadnt been noticed yet  

Kiaratiger

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:58 pm
Kiba looked to see the lizard who he claimed was his friend, but in truth never seen him before. "Kiba Oomaki." He said looking around to make sure no creatures were following. "First time I've ever fought those things...there numbers seem to be unlimited." He said as he counted the number of arrows he had left to use. "Hopefully, we won't see them again for awhile."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:01 am
i know a town near by where we wil lbe safe. do you want to come with me freinds. we live longer if we work together  

Kiaratiger

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:46 am
(is it to late to join?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:30 am
((You can join. We need more people to post besides two people.))  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas