Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Unofficial Matope Fanart Thread! Post your art!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 pm
Tiarana
Ah yes, thanks, Flayre. XD

they should make breeds. or did they make breeds? I forget XD

There was talk, but she left before we could, and for some reason I've never brought it up with phoenix.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 pm
Flayre The Pyro Girl
Tiarana
Ah yes, thanks, Flayre. XD

they should make breeds. or did they make breeds? I forget XD

There was talk, but she left before we could, and for some reason I've never brought it up with phoenix.

Aww, you should ask about it!  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 pm
I have done some mediocre matope art in my day, let's see what I can find...
Here is a very noodly-limbed doodle of Meets-the-Sea
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
An old sketch of Wave-Strike
Doodle of Meets from the first prompt in her ascension that I did in class the other day

And then here are some arts I have been given that haven't been posted up here yet, let's see...
Amazing Meets headshot by Jun D
User Image
Sketch of a scene from an rp with Meets, Nudge, and Wood Spider by Kitty Sprightt
User Image
Another by Corn, this time of Havemercy as a filly being badass
User Image
Awesome adult Havemercy by Thrivis
User Image
Humanized chibi of Thoushalt by lostandtold
User Image
This excellent sketch of Acorn Crop by Quaji
User Image
and last but certainly not least this freaking beautiful ATC that phoenix kiss colored for me of Meets-the-Sea last christmas
seriously, that picture does not do it justice, look at this madness  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:03 am
Two shot of human! Chrys and pixie's No Love Found

User Image

A quickly done headshot of human!legendary Wood Spider for phoenix kiss

User Image

Lost made a gorgeous chibi of Undersea:

And, of course, Tia did a BUNCH of cool stuff for me/my herd, that she posted. And I've got a few more anthrometi somewhere that I need to find...  

Flayre The Pyro Girl

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:28 am
Pearlfisher, by Kitty Sprightt/Corn:
User Image

Pearlfisher, by Shia bean:
User Image

Essence, by SerinaNight:
User Image

Sun-kissed & Moonstruck eggs, by monsterr mar:
User Image

Sun-kissed & Moonstruck eggs, by Water_Crystal:
User Image

Sun-kissed & Moonstruck eggs, by Nyowpotopop:
User Image

Morningtide cupcake, by AndrAIa:
User Image

Evening Chirrup cupcake, by AndrAIa:
User Image

Evening Chirrup collage-y thing, by me:
User Image

Not sure if non-directly-kin things count, but...

Naming Dream for a quest kimeti:
User Image

Wreath for Lucia/Essence contest:
User Image

Something I've been working on:
(for a long time... I'm too lazy to finish but I thought I'd share anyway)
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:52 am
User Image
Human version of Bringing Rain. That's all I've got.  

Feral Mule

Rejam
Vice Captain

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:42 am
Tiarana
Justice...err...yep
User Image
(sorry, it's kind of a lot)

how have i never seen this. i demand a picture of bitterleaf as mia. tits and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:10 am
Tiarana
Incidentally, since you've got that list of resources up there! Here is a link to a newer version of Gimp for Windows. I've been trying it out, and it's not bad, particularly the much expanded tablet capabilities! :3

Thanks for the link! To be honest I'm a little reluctant to include it since there's a lot of GIMP projects out there that become abandonware or with really scant support like GIMPshop. I linked to the official website because I have seen a lot of abandoned distros and outright scam downloads associated with this software (some of them right here on Gaia). Is the version you linked to a little easier to install on Windows than the official release? It can be kind of a pain in the butt, especially if you need to install Python for specific plugins. sweatdrop

I use GIMP on my Windows and Arch Linux install at home. The tablet support is great, but unfortunately it has some issues on Arch with the dual monitor setup I have. On my tablet with the single display it works flawlessly. But, it is a really solid program and there are tons of great brush packs on the AUR (Arch User Repository), my favorite probably being GIMP Paint Studio for its excellent brush controls and brushes it includes. GPS also works on Windows!

Cat Silver
☆
      Did some stuff recently obvs.

[AWESOME PICTURES]

More to come in the days to come I'm fairly sure. 8|

OH. Also; Sai 1.0 Free English Download. =w=
[Cat Silver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.★User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speakerË–ofË–chaos
voiceË–thatË–binds

The English translation pack is free, but the 'free' version of SAI is a full 31-day trial. 3nodding The full version is ~$64, depending on the exchange rate. Easy Paint Tool SAI is easily one of the best painting programs I've used, and it's a very reasonable price considering how powerful it is. I jut wanted to post that and let everyone know that 'free' in this case means 'free trial' before they expect totally free software! mrgreen [/SAI buddies]

Version 1.1 from SYSTEMAX includes an official English translation now, too. It's a little different than the fan translation, but they're both very good.

For as much as I like it, I'm not sure how people would feel about me linking to commercial software in the OP, so I included only free resources. If it's ok for me to promote a commercial product like SAI, then I will totally add it in as a link. heart It is the best.

Thank you everyone for posting your amazing art (Kimeti cupcakes omg~)! I've seen bits and pieces of it floating around, but I've never seen this much of it in one place! heart heart heart  

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:17 am
space crawfish
Kimeti cupcakes omg~!

All by AndrAIa!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:42 am
ohmah there's that knitted amigurumi i did of Havemercy too, I'll have to find me pics of that...  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:42 am
Lolli made me this because she is awesome.
User Image

That's all the art I have, I can't art at all myself XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:21 pm
Rejam
Tiarana
Justice...err...yep
User Image
(sorry, it's kind of a lot)

how have i never seen this. i demand a picture of bitterleaf as mia. tits and all.

XDDD ok, I'll get to it...one day...maybe.

space crawfish
Tiarana
Incidentally, since you've got that list of resources up there! Here is a link to a newer version of Gimp for Windows. I've been trying it out, and it's not bad, particularly the much expanded tablet capabilities! :3

Thanks for the link! To be honest I'm a little reluctant to include it since there's a lot of GIMP projects out there that become abandonware or with really scant support like GIMPshop. I linked to the official website because I have seen a lot of abandoned distros and outright scam downloads associated with this software (some of them right here on Gaia). Is the version you linked to a little easier to install on Windows than the official release? It can be kind of a pain in the butt, especially if you need to install Python for specific plugins. sweatdrop

I use GIMP on my Windows and Arch Linux install at home. The tablet support is great, but unfortunately it has some issues on Arch with the dual monitor setup I have. On my tablet with the single display it works flawlessly. But, it is a really solid program and there are tons of great brush packs on the AUR (Arch User Repository), my favorite probably being GIMP Paint Studio for its excellent brush controls and brushes it includes. GPS also works on Windows!

eh, I dunno, Craw. Never ran into that problem installing Gimp. XD It's version 2.7.6 which is fairly recent, at least, but I dunno how determined they are to keep it up to date. Better than the "gimp for windows" installer which is version 2.6.11 which has crappy tablet controls XD It's not a scam, at least, and my norton hasn't bitched about it. I'll have to download that brush pack though! O:  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:17 pm
I have drawn
so many kin
lemme crack open my photobucket here

The majority of these are from this one night I just went on a freakin' rampage and doodled a bunch of kimeti in flash for folks, it was craaaazy.

(o 3o) Rocks that Sing
(o 3o) my Kiss, roleplay scene
(o 3o) my Kiss and Maxx D's Slip Away, roleplay scene
(o 3o) my Motes-In-Moonlight, Wildflower Breeze, and their pets
(o 3o) blue's Daylily, as a theoretical pouty filly
(o 3o) the_great_book_wyrm's Fragile Sunrise
(o 3o) Adona Benedicta's, I believe, Smoke In The Trees?
(o 3o) Bombazine's Hollow Shoot
(o 3o) also Bombazine's, if I remember correctly, Endless
(o 3o) StarieMichie's Upheaval
(o 3o) Raisin-Kins' Signal
(o 3o) Raisin-Kins' Mirebeat
(o 3o) Viink's? Go On
(o 3o) lostandtold's Strange Land
(o 3o) Uhhh Miza's Pearlfisher?
(o 3o) Megaptera Novaeangliae's King Night and his eaglehound
(o 3o) Abbacus' Health Hazard
(o 3o) Triage, can't remember who he belongs to.
(o 3o) Les Vagues' Wave-Strike and Rejam's Cicaidasong, I believe. This is kind of not a thing anymore though??
(o 3o) xelhaspixiestix's Spring Peeper!
(o 3o) phoenix kiss' Longstride.
(o 3o) Lolli McHotpants' Everything Grows!
(o 3o) some family tree doodles demonstrating the difficulties of breeding double-stripes.
(o 3o) fluo's?? owlcat Peep
(o 3o) rejam's Slender
(o 3o) blue's Nettle
(o 3o) my Rockface
(o 3o) my Wherewithal, inspired by the tiny pixel kimeti that Tia did :O
(o 3o) my Motes-In-Moonlight
(o 3o) my Wildflower Breeze courting blue's Willows-Breath, from a time long past.

you're welcome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 pm
Corn, I also remember a comic strip featuring Sometimes with Prairie Call and Down the River asking to make more doublestripes xD <3  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 pm
oh yeah that

User Image

OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff