Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image

Yamille pulled her shawl over her shoulder and wrapped it around her as she shivered a bit. "Old places like this hold power to them that no one can have or control" she said smiling, "its free and its a beauty to be hold for all years.....what about you...you have family?" Her family was all died now and she only had her friends to keep her happy and now and then a lover.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Berial sighed. "Me my family is all dead not one of them lives due to mister king killing them all in front of me." He said. "But its the way I was raised as a demon to live and die in the service of him." He said seeing her get cold as he heated the air around him making it warmer where they walked.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image

"O I am sorry to hear that happen" Yamille said feeling the heat, "thank you." It felt better and she let her shawl rest in her arms as they walked. Her gold hair bounced and swayed down her back like a water fall as her eyes glowed softly. "I rarely spend time with demons so I don't know much about them or there realm" she said, "They few I meet want to kill me or something else...you have been very nice."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Berial smiled. "No need to thank me just being nice oh and I am always friendly unless someone gets on my bad side. I am not the common demon but I can be worse then they are." He said. "But don't worry I like you your cool and fun and all." He said seeing her blonde hair as it looked like a sun itself the light on it.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image

Yamille laughed and jumped on the tones or her feet and did a twirl and smiled at him. "O I can be very fun" she said, "And I can out drink most men I know." She danced a bit more as her dress flowed around her before she stopped and land against one rock. "what about you?" she asked, "do you know how to have fun?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:55 pm

He started laughing. "Fun is my middle name not really but yes I can have fun and you out drink most men me and you will have to test that one and see ok." He said smiling at her. "Other then drinking what do you do for fun."  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image

"Will if you are free later I know a good tavern here on the island" Yamille said smiling as she got up to walk again, "I love to dance and play wit animals for i can understand them and talk to them. I travel a lot and get around and learn new things." she smiled and walked back to walking beside him as she was having fun. It was nice to have a good talk with some one other then her spirit friends.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:20 pm

He smiled. "Damn your a very active and fun sounding person and I can't wait till we hang out more and find stuff to do." He said. "I am only active in like the room and partying." He said telling the truth.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

"Will then I should take you out and see how much fun you are but before we can do that we have to get out of here first" Yamille said smiling at him, "So you up to party with me or not?" Yes she was flirting but she could not help it. she liked having fun and this guy was cute. Plus Lir was not here to bug her about safty and other stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Berail jumped up. "I was hoping you would ask me damn it lets go party you show me the way and I will follow you to the fun." He said flirting back. "Actually the fun is right here. But we can find more fun." He said.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

Yamille smiled and went and took his hand. "and if you good maybe you will get to see me dance" she said smiling and starting to led the way back from where they started. She was happy to have meet him when she was down for he was really cheering her up now. As they got back down the tunnel and then to the entrance she smiled and winked at him before she headed out.

((your post at the traven in town))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image

Yamille sighed as she entered the caverns before she smiled and started to walk down the tunnels. For some reason here of all places she felt at peace. Here there was a nice balance of light and dark. Walking in her helped clear her mind of all thing and made her feel better about her self and her life. She was going to do as Lir said....or try to. "no sex but I can meeting guys and I have to get to know them before any thing happens" she told her self out loud as she walked.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:36 pm
As she spoke and walked in further into the cave, two golden slitted eye orbs opened at the sound of a voice, and peered at her from deeper from within the cave.

There was a chuckle and at what she actually said and a raspy voice drifted towards her.

"Are you sure you wish to meet men in this cave?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image

Yamille cursed in every langue she knew and jumped as she looked around. Heart pounding from the scare she looked around annoyed. She was not expecting some one here and for them to hear that. "No for the last one I meet in a cave left me heart broken" she said as she put her hands on her hips, "you know its not nice to scary some one when there alone." she moved her gold hair over her bare shoulders as her mixed green and blue eyes looked for the person.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:37 pm
There was a slight breeze that brushed past her coming from the other side of the caverns. Grey wisps of smoke blew around her, tendrils curving around her. Then behind her a male solidified, and he tapped her shoulder.

"You are not alone. I was here. You just didn't see me."

He smirked as he looked her over.

"Now...what brings a pretty thing like you to a dark yet beautiful place such as this? It's rare I see anyone come in here."  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff