Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:47 pm
So he thought her stupid question was because he was shirtless?! Well!.....

He might be partially right. But still that sounded a little full of himself didn't it? Ally just ducked her head under the water to avoid the reddening of her cheeks from the embarrassment she was still feeling. Maybe she could redeem herself some how? She was thinking of ways and was about to come back with a nice snappy reply....

Until Izaya decided to pull KO into the water....

She almost had a nose bleed. It should be a sin for a guy to look that HOT wet...She shook her head and turned her back to them with the intent to keep herself from drooling too much...

"Calm down Ally, hormones in overdrive is not a good thing you know.....They're just splashing in the water kay?"

Whispering to herself wasn't making it any better but still....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 pm
KO had a couple of choices when he was grabbed. Option one, he tried to hold his ground. Option two, he allowed the force to pull him over backwards, which would cause him to crack his head on the ground. Option three was swaying backwards and then diving headlong onto the pool. As one was boring and two sounded bad, he made the split second decision to go with three. The water of the pool closed over him, and he made a mental note to pay particular attention to his hair and skin when he showered later; chlorine really was murder on them.

As his head broke the surface KO took a deep gasp of air, and swept his sodden hair back from his face. Kicking casually over to the edge of the pool he rested his elbows on the side and smirked at Izaya. “I just knew you couldn’t wait to get your hands on me! Be careful how much you do with Ally around though, she might get jealous!” He couldn’t quite make out what it was she was muttering to herself, but by the look on her face it was pretty complimentary to him.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 am
Surprised by the trainee's reaction, the grunt immediately let go, watching as the male red-head dove into the pool of his own accord. He blinked perplexedly at the man when he came up, but crossed his arms and smirked irritably at the comment made to him. Glancing Ally's way, he answered, "I think it's a little late for that. Not that it's surprising; it doesn't take much to rile her up."

Izaya leaned back to rest his elbows on the edge of the pool, regarding the two other Rockets with a look of bemused disdain. Whether it was due to the correlation that was said to occur between red-haired people and their personalities or if it was just Ally and KO as individuals, they were two humans he wasn't quite sure what to do with.

"It's thoughtful for you to consider Ally's feelings, but I assure you both, I already have someone special," he told them silkily. "Sorry to disappoint. On the other hand, Ally, he's all yours~" Izaya gestured cheerfully to KO.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff