Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:23 pm
Serena slowly followed him in. "Good." She sighed, her cat ears twitching, listening for any other sounds. She turned to the man. "Would you like to sit?" She asked, turning her head some, with a half-smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:27 pm
A young man enters the bar. He currently has a white t-shirt, and black pants on. He seems to be a bit cautious about his surroundings. But he seems calm at the same time. He looks around for a friend or two of his and when he finds them he goes to them.  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:40 pm
Bareq shrugs. "I'll see if there's a back room with a cot for him to lay down on."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:19 pm
Fighter for all
Bareq shrugs. "I'll see if there's a back room with a cot for him to lay down on."

"thank you." he said.  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:57 am
Bareq returns and motions to him. "There's a cot back here...Serena...find some medical supplies...bandages...and such."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:31 pm
"thank you." he said as he goes to sit on the cot.  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:44 pm
"Lays back." he said, gently puhsing you onto your back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:03 pm
Fighter for all
"Lays back." he said, gently puhsing you onto your back.

"okay." he said sighing.  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:59 am
Bareq sat, cross legged in his own medtative state while he waited for Sarena to arrive with medical supplies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:12 pm
"Dammit such a rotten day... well at least I still alive. But that might change as well..." he said sighing. "But still I hope that I can stay alive as long as I can. I want to see them again... or at least kill those bastards for trying to kill me."  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:43 pm
Bareq looks at the man. "need some help."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:00 pm
"with what?" he asked gently.  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:42 am
"With your revenge..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:56 am
Serena burst into the room with her arms full of medical supplies and her hair a mess. "Pushy people..." She mumured over her shoulder. She turned back. "Here." she the supplies down on the end of the cot. As she was going through them she glanced at the two other guys. "Okay... I know your name..." she said, looking at Bareq-chan. "But you..." She then turned to the other guy. "What's your name?" she asked, holding up some disinfectant and guaze. (or however you spell it...)

Vampyre Neko Serena

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:07 pm
Serena the Vampyre
Serena burst into the room with her arms full of medical supplies and her hair a mess. "Pushy people..." She mumured over her shoulder. She turned back. "Here." she the supplies down on the end of the cot. As she was going through them she glanced at the two other guys. "Okay... I know your name..." she said, looking at Bareq-chan. "But you..." She then turned to the other guy. "What's your name?" she asked, holding up some disinfectant and guaze. (or however you spell it...)

"My name is Ace Wildcard." he said.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces