Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Pepsi and coke are the same thing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Taylorico-]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:49 pm
They taste the same to me  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:08 am
PWNZ J00 ALL, I DRINK SINK WATER LOL!!  

starlightskyblue

candee-addict

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:07 pm
yup  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:55 am
Since this is a GRAPHIC DESIGN guild, and NOT a spam guild, I will say that Coke's designs seem more old time-y, more than anything. That logo, and general feel to their design has been before my parent's grandpants began sowing their seeds, and it should also be noted they were the people that invented Santa Claus. (back then called Saint Nick, the actual name of the 1st old, jolly dude on the sleigh) Pepsi, however, has changed, and shifted along with the times, and era, going from the time they were inceived, to swing, to disco, to New Wave, and finally landing on the hipster's drink we now know it as.

But, as general beverages to quench your thirst, they're awful. They give you the sugar rush, but everyone knows how long that lasts, and they make you fatter, rot your teeth, throw off your metabolism, and take a hell of a lot more from your body, than it actually gives you. Plus it has trace amounts of a substance that hooks you, and makes you want more after you drink (It wasn't called Coca Cola for nothing, folks) About the only soft drink worth it's salt is Gatorade, and it's ilk, and that's only if you intend to use the extra fuel it provides.

But if you really want some soda, buy this device, and save yourself the trouble, and damage to your nutritional system.

And if you haven't already noticed, I am very wary of these soft drinks.  

Koiyuki

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Emrysa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:56 pm
Coke actually scores one point higher on the scientific base/acid scale.
I believe it was Pepsi is 2 and Coke is 3.
(And Pepsi has a more sugary taste.) 3nodding

And as someone above said, water is much better. rofl

Also, as far as the design concept I think Coke, even with it's classic design does a better job of appealing to a 20 - 30 age demographic.
A lot of the people I know who drink Pepsi drink it primarily because it's a drink they had in their homes when they were younger.

And red gives Coke a head up in the "what we see first" department.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:56 pm
Koiyuki
But if you really want some soda, buy this device, and save yourself the trouble, and damage to your nutritional system.

This sounds interesting. I was thinking of finding a way to create CO2 chemically and cleanly and add it to sugar water, but this seems to simplify things. Either that or I can drink iced tea, chocolate milk, or juice.  

Knit Happens

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

PurpleChowder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:36 pm
They probably made their own program...This is pepsi/coke we're talking about. But it might be Adobe After Effects. It's video editing...not gfx in the commercial...as far as I know. But either way they probably made their own. I'm going in circles. And Pepsi is more patriotic with it's red white and blue. So it is teh pwonxors more...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:19 pm
[Ditto.]
Koiyuki

This sounds interesting. I was thinking of finding a way to create CO2 chemically and cleanly and add it to sugar water, but this seems to simplify things. Either that or I can drink iced tea, chocolate milk, or juice.

As long as it's not Coke, or Pepsi. Seriously. They do some nasty stuff to your teeth, and your innards.  

Koiyuki

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers