Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:42 am
.:* Will i ever find my star ?*:.

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song
A song i sing with my heart

Makako had sat down on her seat, she sighed and picked up her books. Her classmates were still laughing of her, but more lowly as the teacher had told them to stop. Makako felt like hitting her head down in her table and just disappear, first the pain and then she could disappear peacefully without getting noticed. But she didn't even if she did hit her head down in the table she wouldn't just disappear. Makako sighed and started to listing to the boring teacher. Not long after the bell rang out to lunchbreak and as usual, Makako walked over to Momo and Suki. And again they swift lunchboxes. Makako could feel that she got a message as her phone moved around in her pocket. Makako picked her phone up and saw that it was Erin. At first Makako stuffed her phone back in her pocket. But the more she tried to ignore it the more she thought about the message.. What did she say this time? would she say this was the last time she would talk with her?.. or maybe that she had got bored of her OR!... ARH! it didn't mattered she had to check the message. Makako pulled her phone up again and opened it and started to see the video message Erin had send. Makako sighed with a smile on her lips as she were done watching the message. Her friends looked on her "are you still talking to that psycho?" Momo asked and frowned. Makako frowned "She isn't a psycho!" She repeated again. "I don't understand you two's problem she saved me! she didn't hurt me.. if it wasn't for her something disgusting would have happened to me!" Makako said harshly as she were tried of hearing them calling her a psycho and freak. The two girls frowned a bit "sorry Makako we didin't knew you were going to get angry.." Suki muttered a bit embaressed. Makako sighed "its fine.." she muttered and got up from her seat and walked away. She walked out to the schoolyard and sat under a tree. Makako started to text her back. "hehe just not mountain climbing.. im not to go with highs." She wrote and giggled "but anything else sounds good hehe and im not really cute looking, dont let the first impression fuel you ~" Makako paused a bit and hesitaded to write more, she sighed and continued "no its fine, its no big deal, i were just working so that was maybe why i sounded tired, but its fine anyway ~" she wrote and smiled. "but you know what i saw and bought a magazine where you were in it, it was preety cool.. but the magazine sure did cost alot.. like 20 dollars.. but oh well it was it all worth it, because now i know more about you, mwhahah"[/u] Makako smiled brightly and of coures the mwhaha were a jock. She smiled and pushed the send bottom. She then putted her phone back in her pocket and sighed, leaning against the tree.

One of Erin's friend came running up to Erin with a mobil in her hand "Erin you have to check this video out, its freaking awesome! but i'm preety sure it's fake.." she said and sat next to her and showed her a video with a girl there ran out on the road and grabbed a cat in the neck and then tripped and rolled over to the sidewalk and she did almost get hit by a car.. "preety cool huhh? but it's fake nobody would risk their life for a stupid cat.." she said smiling and giggled a bit "or she really have to be stupid" she add quickly.

Makako had walked back to her classroom as the bell had ranged again. Makako could feel her freinds stare at her, but she just ignored it and concentrad on the teacher for once. But as the time passed by, Makako started to fall asleep. She placed her arms on the table as a pillow and soon she were asleep. She dreamed this time.

Makako was standing in a black room, she was a little girl again. She looked like she were 10years old, the same age she had then her parents died. She stood alone in the black room there seemed to have no end, It all just were picth black. Makako held a heart from ballon in her right hand. She squezzed around the string there hold it, tightly.. Makako had closed eyes and thought "all life have a time... and all life have a meaning .. right..?" as she thought the room started to changed around her, the pitch black room turned into a blue sky with white fluffy clouds.. "but so have death.. right?.. even thought it hurts to see your love ones to disappear and slip out of your hand, it had to have a meaning.. right?" The small Makako started to crawl together as sounds of a car accident sounded and made echo in the room. High screaming voices, fire there spread from the car and people there scream because there were blood everywhere. Tears slid down her cheek slowly from her closed eyes and she lost the grib of the ballon as she placed her hands against her ears. And suddenly all the sound disappared and the room slowly started to fade into a picth black again, but this time Makako was disappearing into the darkness as well.

Makako didn't finished her dream as some of her friends had poked to her "are you okay Makako..?" they asked. It was Momo and Suki there were looking down on her. The class were already over, actually all their classes were over for today. Makako sat up and looked out of the window, the sun was going down and the sky had such a preety color now. She noticed that she had tears in her eyes and quickly rubbed her eyes so they disappeared. Momo and Suki looked worried on her, Makako smiled to them "yeah i'm fine, and i'm sorry i got angry before.." she said and got up from her seat and started to pack her things. Then she was done she hugged Momo and Suki goodbye, but today the two girls desided that they would follow Makako home just some of the way. While walking out of the school, Makako noticed a note on the mounting board. Makako started to read "a talnet contest..?" she repeated from the note and Momo nodded "yeah, im going to join with Suki we are going to dance ~! so if you join you better be careful, because then we arn't going to let you win!" Momo laughed. "Oh come on Momo, Makako don't really have a talent there can shows of on a stage.." Suki said. Makako frowned and blowed her cheeks up like a chipmunk with to many nuts in her mouth. "of coures i have! i show you! i will win this contest and if i win you have to pay!" Makako said rathere annoyed. "okay but if me and Momo wins you have to make out lunchboxs in a whole month!" Suki said and laughed. Makako agreed and signed a note so she were signed up to the contest. They started to walk again and soon they said goodbye and Makako was heading home thinking "Oh dear God help me.. what have i done!!!??" She thought as she had no idea what to do in the contest..

(OOC: OHH no dont steal my bunny!! XD im dying now.. and god this is the first time i have been writing so much in a rp.. like omg x.x i hope this is called literat or i have no idea what is that, im mostly only semi-literate.. so i wrote liek four lines or more.. x.x'' and im sorry i know my english isn't the best D: so if you cant understand what im writing i will try again :3 and im a girl there have two brothers so then i were little i didn't mind playing with boys and i liek playing video games :p actaully sometimes i think boys are more easy to talk with than girls lol, but i am straight to. Boys ~ :u)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 am
Im typing on phone kind of, do story when i get to a computer.

My body is male but truthfully im male and female in mental and interest often. I got a mental barrier in my mind so i cant be a woman traped in a mans body mentaly. Transwomen say im half girl and half boy mentaly living in a guy body and they hit the mark with me i feel.  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:38 am
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:
I seek awesomeness even now, even my music is all that epic for me.

Erin looked at her phone and video responded. "Eke! You know me now, well it was bound to happen, I guess my private school high school female student life had been exposed and my other life as well." Erin said. "Mwahaha you meanie crying , I’m so getting revenge on you in laser tag in them drones." Erin said. "Well Makako I don’t mind hanging with you and your friends, but $20 that’s evil, when I see you again I’m giving you $30 for your troubles." Erin said and then hit the sent button. Erin saw Alision and then sat up patting down her black and gray checkered pleated school girls skirt over her black stockings. "A video for me my dear Alision, alright show me." Erin said and then put her heart shaped necklace back over her neck with the heart sitting on her bust line while the collar of the blouse was open. "Hmm, that’s my new friend Makako and I am fun of her and she’s cute for a female." Erin responded to Alision. Erin took a bottle of pills from her skirt pocket and swallowed a vitamin pill but really it was also a hormone estrogen pill keeping the female genes dominant in Erin's body. When Erin was Aaron long ago, he made sure to trick Erin into thinking she would just be taking normal vitamin pills but actually wasn’t.

Favorite anime: Ghost in the Shell- Gundam Wing- Bleach- Winx- Death Note-Art of War

Dream: Be on the Japanese Swat team before I die someday, I carry a realistic sniper riffle but really its a paintball gun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:05 am
X-Shadow Dream-X
eek Check this url, I so like it, I might get something like this one day. xxx My female mentality been desiring something like this for a while now and I dont care what my gender is. Sick of world telling me what I should wear on my neck they never complain about females wearing men jewelrey

User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

Makako was just arrived home as she got the message from Erin. She giggled as she watch it but sighed too. Makako walked over and held some cat food in Niki's foodbowl "Niki, dinner time!" Makako yelled. But Niki didn't came. "NIKI!" Makako called again and sighed again as she didn't showed up "i guess she is outside and having fun liek any other normal cat.." she muttered for herself. But it was a bit weird as Niki usaulliked to stay home and relax insted of running through the streets with other cats. Makako struggled, she was a cat she didn't really worried about it. She looked on the message again and started to wrote back. "Please don't give you any of my money, its fine i could just have bought it somewhere else.." she text and sighed while smiling "and im sorry.. i didn't mean to upset you, hehe.." she wrote and looked the messaged through and then pushed the send bottom. Makako then stuffed her phone down in her pocket again and looked on the watch. She had to get ready to work again, Makako sighed deeply and called one last time on Niki, but she didn't come. Makako grabbed her bag and ran out of the arpartment. She locked the door but she had a cat flap in her door so Niki could get out and in, Makako started to walk to workplace, but because she was late she had to run again. Makako just got in time and entered the café. She walked into the chaning room and walked over to her locker and changed cloth. Then she had changed it was time to work again. It was boring as usual, but she felt stranged like something bad were happing..

(OOC: the link doesnt work for me :/ )

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:55 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

Erin looked at her phone and video responsed Makako. "Oh my goodness you almost died saving a cat, dont do that humans are way more valuable than animals. I almost lost you chick, dont do that again, promise me you will not." Erin sad and then sent the text video

Favorite anime: Ghost in the Shell- Gundam Wing- Bleach- Winx- Death Note-Art of War

Dream: Be on the Japanese Swat team before I die someday, I carry a realistic sniper riffle but really its a paintball gun.  

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

Makako sighed and then felt that she got a messaged. Makako picked up her phone and sighed and rubbed her head uneasy as she heard what she said, but she couldn't help but smile a bit too. Makako started to text back "i'm sorry.. i just did it, i didn't really thought about it.. So i can't promise that i wont do it again.." she texted and then headed back to work. Hours went by and it was time for Makako to walk home again, this time it were only 9pm. Makako changed cloth and headed home, she sighed and looked around, the streets was preety empty.. She sighed again and kept walking. She reached her arpartment and opened the door. She walked inside and locked the door, she placed her bag on the ground and stretched. Makako walked over to the kicthen desk to get something to eat, but then she noticed that Niki's bowl still were full of its cat food. Makako frowned and called on her, but Niki didn't came again. "Niki come out!" She shouted and started to search all over her arpartment for her cat, but she couldn't find her. Makako got worried now as she couldn't find Niki. Niki never stayed out so late! Makako ran out of the arpartment. Makako ran around "Niki!!!" she kept calling. Niki was just like a dog, she came then Makako was calling on her. Makako's heart raced and beated against her chest "NIKI!!" she shouted and kept calling, Niki couldn't be to far away.. she was sure of it! Hours went by and Makako panted as she had been running around all over the place. Makako slid down a wall while panting heavily. She closed her eyes for a moment and was silence and were going to give up, but then she heard a "meow.." Makako looked up as it came from above. Makako jumped up "niki!" she said relieved. Niki had been stucked in the tree the whole time.. Makako climbed up in the tree and got Niki down, safely. But then she heard a manly voice behind her "isn't that the chick from the carnival..?" he said and Makako turned around and saw the same guys from the carnival. Makako tried to run away, but one of them grabbed her arm and soon pinned her to the ground. Makako lost the grab of Niki and Niki ran away, hiding behind a tree as it hissed of the men. "let go of me!!!" Makako almost screamed and whinned as one of them grabbed her chest..

(OOC: the link doesnt work for me :/ )

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:21 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

Lady Erin was in her limo in a party dress coming home when she saw Makako about to get raped. "She got out the limo and ran towards Makako not thinking. "Release her or I will open a can of paintballs on you again." Erin said. "Your that b-itch in that robe from last year’s track meet, get her men." The creep said. Erin reached for her gun and realized she didn’t have it. "Umm, you wouldn’t hit two skirts would you?" Erin asked frantically. " Your a-ss one of the hottest babes in Japan, no way you’re getting out un-touched." The creep said. "I see well... would you let us go if I told you I’m a lesbian?" Erin asked. "I don’t care what you are brad." The creep said. "How about the woman your trying to rape, I kiss her and start putting a horny lesbian show on for you guys?" Erin asked slowly rolling her eyes. " Hey boss two chicks getting horny, let her bang that b-itch." The guys said. "Alright fine just no funny business." The creep said in a perverted look. Erin helped Makako up and slowly kissed her passionately. "On the count of three run to my limo, got a dagger in my boot." Erin said silently. "One, two...three!" Erin shouted. Erin leaped on a trash can with a dagger in her hand. She cut the creeps in seven and then charged to the limo. "Get us out of here!" Erin shouted." The limo speeded off on the highway going really fast. "Oh darn my dress is ripped, stupid men." Erin whined.

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

Makako whinned as the man tightened he's grab around her chest, the man slightly lossed his grab as Erin interrupped. Makako saw that she didn't had her paintball machine on her "Run Erin!" she shouted but then got held down again, whinning as the creeps hand ran up of her left thigh. But then Erin talked about making a lesbian show, Makako blushed and shooked her head, but could feel that the creeps hands slowly removed from her chest and and thigh. Makako looked into her eyes and was going to say that she didn't needed to do that and she would be just fine and she just should run, but then Erin kissed her. Makako's eyes widened shocked and she didn't knew what to do.. she just let her kiss her. Makako blushed "m-my first kiss.." Makako thought and blushed hard from that thought. Makako heard what she said and nodded. Then Erin leaped up to the trash can, Makako ran to the limo "Niki come here!" makako yelled and Niki ran over to her and jumped into her arms. Makako jumped into the limo and they drov away as soon Erin were inside too. Makako sighed relieved and hugged Niki "thank you for saving me again..." Makako muttered and looked away so Erin couldn't look on her face, she were still blushing a bit from the passionately kiss. Makako knew that Erin didn't meant anything in the kiss or anything she said at that time, but she still felt embaressed about it. Niki looked up on Makako and licked her cheek. Makako smiled down to Niki and pat her. Makako then looked out of the window and after they had been driving sometime Makako asked them to stop.. The car stopped and Makako smiled slightly "again thank you.." she said before she jumped out of the limo, before Erin could say anything. She let go of Niki as she jumped out and started to run, feeling her heart to beat fast again. Niki ran beside her. Soon Makako disappeared into the night.

(OOC: )

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:38 pm
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

That Saturday Erin was doing a photo shoot thinking about Makako. She been thinking about kissing Makako that week which was three weeks ago, she kept blushing the whole photo shoot and the photographers loved it. That was great Erin, you must be in love." The man said. "L-love, I never really noticed before, she been on my mind and my heart been beating faster every time she been on my mind." Erin responded. "Your a lesbian?" The man asked. "Yes I am, I tried to like men but they never interest me, I tried to be straight but nothing would never happen, women were always the ones I liked." Erin said. "Am I broke, why cant I like men?" Erin asked. She took another one of those pills that were really hormone estrogen pills and swallowed it.

in love song

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:18 am
whats up with you chat line me and all of a sudden go offline with out saying bye first?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:42 am

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

Makako was writing notes down as the teacher were talking. But today was a special day it was sports day so everybody were sitting in their school sport dressing. A pair of very short shorts there were blue and a white t-shirt. Momo and Suki were giggling as the teahcer tripped then he were walking out of the class room to lead them to the school yard where they hold it. But it was cold as it soon were christimas. But they had to run a lot so it didn't mattered. In the sport day they had to run the whole day. The lowest you could run was a mile and the highst were 4 miles. Makako took 4 miles as it gave some points in school as she really needed if she wanted to pass. All the kids warmed up, Momo and Suki were warming up with Makako "HA this time im going to run fast and longer than you Makako!" suki laughed proudly "Give it a break would ya? there is no way you can even run at the same pace as Makako, she is the schools best runner" Momo said "im not really that good.. Misuki from our class is way better than me.." Makako muttered and giggled. "Yeah maybe 5 years ago, but ever since she hit her little finger she haven't been out and run! and umh.. she is a bit chubby now..." Momo said and suki laughed "evil but true! haha" Suki laughed, Makako just sighed from her freinds sillyness.

They were going to run around the school. Then they all had stretched out they stood behind a line and then the teacher shouted they ran. Makako was slower than usual as she kept think about Erin and she blushed everytime she did, thinking about the kiss she still could feel on her lips.. Why hadn't she got one message from her? not even one! was Erin already tired of her..? maybe, but Makako guess she could understand that, they almost lived in two different worlds. Makako frowned, she shaked her head and kept running, she ran pass all the others, feeling her heart beat in her chest but it felt different.. This wasn't because she thought about Erin and that kiss they shared.. No something was wronge, but Makako tried to shake it of and kept running. Her chest started to hurt very badly and it felt like she couldn't breath at all. Makako thought it was nothing and kept running, but then her eyes and mind got blurry and black and suddenly she fainted.. Makako fell to the ground without any more warnings from her body. Momo and Suki there was along way behind Makako could see the small crowd around her. They ran as fast as they could and started to shake her "Makako! wake up Makako!!" Momo shouted and shaked her but Makako didn't woked up. "lets us take her to the nures!" Suki said and Momo nodded. Momo got Makako up on her bag and gave her a piggy-back to the nures office.

Makako got placed in a bed and then Momo and Suki got told to leave as Makako needed rest.. Makako to woked up, but only after a whole hour later than she fainted "w-w-what happened..." Makako muttered and sat up, she looked around and saw she were in the nures office, laying in a bed "d-did i faint..?" Makako muttered and then the maid appeared again "oh my you are up, please lay down, you need rest" she said kindly. "i-its fine.." "no its not, lay down again!" The nures hvissed angrily and Makako did as she said "Makako.. have you been under any stress lately.. like been out later or have alot to think about, like homework and school? or maybe a leak of sleep?" The nures asked. Makako had been worked very hard and alot actaully a bit more than normal. "ummh.. a bit maybe.." makako muttered "stress isn't very good for your body and you need rest.." Makako nodded and closed her eyes as the maid told her that she wanted her to stay a bit longer so she could get some rest. Makako sighed but quickly fell asleep. Makako need sleep, she had only been sleeping like 10 hours the whole week and it was friday today.

(OOC: my internet went poof, i cant really deside then it does or doesn't =/ )

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 am
Erin Varlom

User Image
User Image

MP3:

Erin, Kotori and Alison was in the limo driving past Makako's school when Erin saw Suki and Momo chatting near the front of the school. "Pull over butler." Erin said. The limo pulled over and the Art Revolution Private school female student Erin got out the limo wearing that elite private school girls uniform, confused Kotori and Alision got out wearing the same uniform as Erin. "Why are we here Erin?" Kotori and Alision asked. "Get back in the limo, I will return soon." Erin replied. Alision and Kotori looked at each other confused. "What no, you never spin time around here ever, not to mention this is a state school where the middle class and poor learn." Alison said. "Okay fine ladies follow me, gash." Erin replied. Erin approached Momo and Suki with Kotori and Alison behind her. "I take it your here Makako is here as well." Erin replied. Erin listened to Makako's friends reply and then Erin frowned. "Look ladies I don’t have time for your drama, if it wasn’t for me your little miss friend Makako would probably be pregnant by now." Erin said. Erin ignored Makako's friends and entered the school with her two friends following her. Erin entered the main office and started talking like a Politian of high class to the assistant principle. "Makako is a student here, but a rich private school in these halls is really odd." The assistant principle said. "Are you other girls here for Makako as well?" The assistant principle asked. "Oh no we don’t know a Makako but Erin does." Kotori responded. "Im here because I saw Makako's friends outside, if Makako want to I will take her shopping and having fun today with Kotori, Alison and I." Erin said. "Sorry but Makako is ill, I don’t think she should be going anywhere but a bed." The assistant principle. "That dosent matter, if Makako is sick I can bring her to my doctors and care, us private school students are well... analyzed and stuff for our health and etc with the best doctors and folks in Japan." Erin replied. "She seem important to you Ms. uhh?" The assistant principle asked. "Erin Varlom of the Varlom house in Japan." Erin responded. " The Varlom family here, oh my gash security get Makako!" The assistant principle demanded.

I don’t get you Erin, you been acting strange since you been video responding that girl with the brown hair that almost died saving a cat." Alision said. "Yeah yeah ladies I can talk to who I want." Erin responded. The three girls sat down chatting for a while, Erin patted down her skirt trying to avoid wrinkles and continued chatting.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Makako Yoshida

User Image

*Ipod*

My fav song

The nurse walked up to the office where Erin and her friends was sitting and waiting. The nurse frowned a bit and rubbed her head uneasy then walking over and talked with the The assistant principle. Then he heard what the nurse said it looked like he died inside a bit. The nurse giggled uneasy to his look and walked down to Erin and her friends "i'm sorry but Makako is already gone.. i think she went home to rest, then i just check all her things were gone and so were she.." the nurse said kindly and then walked away. Makako was running, she had left as soon school was over, her heart beated fastly against her chest, a feeling she was very use too. Makako panted slightly as she finaly reached her apartment, there was no time to wast! she had to get to work. She had thought about staying home and rest but if she didn't worked she wouldn't get any money and then she couldn't pay the rent and then she wouldn't pay any food.. And she did already mostly skip dinner and only eat breakfast there was a piece of tost and then some over cook rice and a few vegtables as Momo and Suki couldn't cook at all.

Makako ran into her apartment and closed the door, she needed to get ready to leave. Niki jumped over to her and nuzzled her leg but Makako removed her and rushed out to the bath room. She stripped and took a shower quickly. She then washed her body and hair as fast she could and then she jumped out and got dry. She walked over to her closet with long and fast steps, Niki almost fell over as Makako walked pass her and she walked so fast. Makako quickly got dressed and then gave Niki some food and left in a rush. Makako locked the door and started to run, her chest started to feel weird again but she had to ignore it.. Tomorrow she could relaxe.. Tomorrow it was saturday, and she could relaxe? No not really even thought it was saturdays she still had work and more work, actaully she had more work then it was saturday then it was a normal day because then she had the whole day to work in.. Makako ran to the small café and got her tight and a bit short maid uniform on and then started to work.

(OOC: my internet went poof, i cant really deside then it does or doesn't =/ )

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out