Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Skyrim: a new land (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:51 am
Sethric wondered the lands of Skyrim, he had just raided a Imerpial tower on his own, a couple of Stormcloaks were on the way to take it over, as for him, stay in one place doesnt satisfy him to much. Sethric traveled on his own and only walked, he soon came to Labrynth where 4 frost trolls attack and tried to kill him but within 5 minutes it wall all over, Sethric like alway was delayed a bit but it didnt matter, he didnt plan on going anywhere. He reached Winterhold later when the sun was almost done a only little bit of light remain, he walked into the inn at took a seat where he only paid for a wine and took hi stime drinking it, and watched the fire, he didnt talk to much and didnt plan on talking to anyone much.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:21 am
Nalen wondered down the cobblestone path making his way through the mountain pass. His boots clanked under his feet from the thick padding as his robe moved gently with the wind. His staff tucked behind him as his hood covered over his head keeping the sun from hitting his eyes. As he passed over the hill he looked an saw a small settlement with no one around. His stomach growled from the lack of food considering he only had enough food to last him a couple of days an that he had to hide in abandoned settlements an camp sites. As he approached the camp a large spider almost the size of a horse emerged from a large tent an spotted him. The creature hissed spitting out a thick slim that caught onto Nalens robe burning away at the fibers. Nalen threw down his robe then brought his hand out blasting a ball of fire from his hand hitting the spider causing it to set a flame. The spider began to crawl away in fear as the flames continued to burn away at the spiders flesh. When the coast was clear, Nalen investigated the crates finding scraps of cheese an fruit. His eyes gazed at his robe on the floor seeing it burning an melting away leaving him in his hard leather padded tunic. As he ate the food left behind he searched old bags finding some gold an other items such as herbs an small trinkets worthy to sell for a little gold. He gladly took the trinkets stashing them in his napsack. As he left the area he noticed the large city in the distance an brought out his map that he had been given from the Orc in the college of Winterhold.
"..Solitude.."
He said to himself in a low voice before rolling the paper into his pack. He began to walk following his way to hopefully reach an inn for a night to stay. When he approached to the large cobble path he saw a horse an carriage trot by him as the large doors opened allowing entrance into the city. He sighed softly an began to enter the nearest inn.

Kiku_Remora X

7,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 am
Kal' Tira tilted her head, slightly confused as to what this 'Kiori' was talking about. When she mentioned her weapons, the cat layed out all the weapons and armour that she had collected from the wrecked ship onto the floor.

"Are your weapons among these ones here?" She asked Kiori. "This is what I scavenged from the wreckage of the ship I found you near".  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:38 am
Kiori looked through the gear and saw two familiar swords and a mud covered bow, "Yes these three." she said grabbing her Kilij swords and Yumi bow, she took them and immediatly brought them onto her lap, "Thank you, I dont know what i wouldve done if these were gone." she said happily. She looked down at her weapons and had the urge to clean them but she didnt want to do it in someone else's home. She did what she could to stand and walked to the door, she showed signs of struggling to walk, but she managed to keep herself from falling over now, "Is there a place where I clean these?" she asked kindly  

FirionTheDragon

Kiku_Remora X

7,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:35 am
Nalen opened the door that creaked lightly as he stepped into the Inn being welcomed by the scents an music that followed the air. He sighed softly an walked to the front desk. He made his proposal to stay in a room for the night he offered his price which the owner of the inn gladly accepted before then buying some food. Nalen took his new rations an sat in the chair taking inn his well deserved meal. After a few moments of rest he noticed two people talking an bringing out these strange artifacts that didn't look anywhere near familiar to him, blades an armor. He started to watch from a distance keeping slightly glances to not bring suspicion. He opened a second satchel bringing out a scroll from his travels in one of the abandoned mines around the northern end of Skyrim. It seemed much different from the other ones he had ran into because this one had encryption that even he could not read. He only knew that it's an ancient tongue with hyroglyphics.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:52 am
Kal' Tira looked at her for a moment...
"I think there is a more pressing matter at the moment" she said. "I have saved your life today, and we need to work out exactly how you are going to repay that debt".

She looked the Elyodrakk over once more and nodded to herself.
"You look like you could handle yourself in a fight... and since you don't appear to have anything of real worth on you other that your weapons..." she thought for a moment more.

"How about you team up with me for a little while?" the Khajiit offered her. "you will be guaranteed both a stable source of food and coin". She held out a paw.

"What do you say?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Kiku_Remora X

7,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:11 am
Nalen thought for a moment bringing out a piece of parchment an read it silently reading down the list of clues following certain pick ups hidden around somewhere in town in a form of hints.
"The followed land where armor shines bright, the stone breaks when it touches light."
He had a hard time understanding it only understanding half of the clues.
He over heard the conversation across the room an smirked as he stood up placing his things into his pack an making his way to the door. He didn't want to get too into the conversation, but knew that he'd encounter the two soon as he made his approach to the door exiting the inn.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:27 am
Kiori turned to the Kahjiit, "Yes i do need to repay my debt, so I shall join you." she said placing her arm over chest and giving a bow, completely ignoring the handshake, for her people knew no such gesture, and she didnt wish to ask. Kiori brought herself up and looked at the Kahjiit, "However, I shall not do anything that will dishonor my name." she warned  

FirionTheDragon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:39 pm
Kal' Tira smiled, "Don't worry, I will handle all the work. You will simply provide me with support, like information gathering, errand running... stuff like that".

She took some rags from her pouch and handed them to Kiori. "You can use these to clean your weapons, and there's a bath in that room there if you want to clean up".

She walked over to the door and opened it, "I have to send a message to the Guild, so I'll be back shortly". And with that she left Kiori alone.

Kal' Tira walked downstairs and found a lone man sitting in the corner. She approached him and sat down on the opposite table. He looked up at her and then went back to drinking his mead. "I thought you left already", the Argonian asked her.
"I did, but I ran into something interesting" Kal replied. "I'd like you to send a message to Vex. Tell her I completed the job, but I'll be a little late getting back".

The lizard wrote the message down and then swallowed the rest of his mead and left without a word. Kal walked over to the counter and purchased some food and mead, before heading back up to the room to check on her new 'friend'.

"I've brought some food and drink" Kal said as she walked in. "You want any?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:31 pm
Kiori turned to the bath then at the cloth, "Thank you." she sadi before the Kahjitt left, she immediatly began cleaning her weapons. In a matter of minutes she had made her weapons so clean you could see your own reflection off its blade. After she finished she turned to the tub and stared at it curiously, "How do you use these?" she thought outloud, she shrugged and brought out her speel book, she muttered a spell in a strange language and the tub began to fill with water. After it was filled she removed her gear and her book and stepped in, in no time she cleaned off her scales and was now a shining tan color. She dried herself off and put her clothes and armor back on, placing the book over her shoulder in the process. As soon as she had finished she muttered another spell and the water evaporated into a thin fog before vanishinh completely.

After a few more minutes the Kahjiit had arrived to the room offering food and drink, "Yes, I would be greatful if I had something."  

FirionTheDragon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:55 am
Kal' Tira explained what the days plans were as they ate.
"We will be heading to Riften shortly" she explained. "I have to report the completion of a job to my associate, whom will have my head I am any later than I already am".

She took one of the sweetrolls and downed it in two bites. "It's quite a distance, so I booked us passage with a caravan... guess it helps to be a Khajhit sometimes".

((For reference in the future, who won the Civil war? The Imperials or the Stormcloaks?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:32 pm
Kiori looked up at Kal and tilted her head, "Thats what they call your race? Khajiit?" she asked curiously, but as polite as she could. She grabbed one of the loaves of bread and gently squeezed it in her hands, just enough to make the crackling sound with the harder outside, "Ah, by the way it sounds the cook knows how to prepare their bread." she said before taking a bite to give it a quick taste, after she finished her first bite she quickly gulped down the rest of it and grabbed one of the sweet rolls. She looked up at Kal again before taking a bite of her roll, "Riften, im guessing that is one of the cities in this land?" she asked downing her roll in a few bites.

((since im not oging to pick sides im going to put neither won, they pretty much almost wiped each other out, now they are trying to take over with sabotage))  

FirionTheDragon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:28 pm
Tira nodded in response to her question. "Yes, Riften is where I usually operate from and is also home to Skyrims' Thieves Guild".
She finished her meal and stood up. "I'm going to go and charter a carriage to Riften. Meet me at the stables just past the front gate when you are ready... just try not to take too long".
And with that the cat left the room...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:10 pm
Kiori gave a nod, but before she could say anything the cat already left, Thieves' guild... sounds interesting... she thought as she grabbed her equipment and headed outside. When she opened the door she had to quickly shut her eyes due to the bright sunlight outside. She opened her eyes slightly to let them adjust, when they had she walked down the path to the front gate, people were giving her looks as she walked by, even one lizard creature stared at her, but she wasnt going to let it bother her.

She had exited the front gate and saw the Kahjiit a short distance away, with that she sped up her pace to catch up.  

FirionTheDragon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:11 am
Tira had argued with the carriage driver for almost 20 minutes now. He had tried to charge her almost ten times the normal rate and had blamed 'bandit raids being on the rise' as an excuse.

She counter-negotiated that charging her more than the normal rate would be very unfortunate to his future health and well-being, seeing as how she was associated with the Thieves Guild.

He quickly agreed to the normal rate...

Tira turned and saw her new companion approaching and waved her over. "We will be taking this carriage to Riften. Do you need any supplies before we set out?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff