Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A dragon's last hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:56 am
Chi looked at Kat and was about to fight it, but saw she really wanted to help so he layed back on the tree and let her help. "Thank you again young, you can caw me Chi by the way." He then held out his really big hand for her to shack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raz looked at the little sheep girl and smiled as he held his hand out to her to show he meannt know harm. "My name is Raz little one and I would wish to help you." He smiled a little more and then gave her a little wave with his other hand. "Dont worry, I might be big and scary, but I am just a big softy."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:06 am
User Image
Yuvia didn't quite trusted him at first, but his persistance won her over. If he truely wanted to get rid of her, he would have done so by now. So the ewe moved ever closer to him and stood infront of him. By nature, she greeted him as she would any other sheep. With a quick curtsy and introduction of one self, "I'm Yuvia the ewe. Nice to meet you Mr. Raz." The creature walked around the tiger a then return to face, "You said you wanted to help me?"  

Soarsa

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:55 am
Raz smiled as he came closer to her and then nodded to her when she said her name. "Nice to meet you Yuvia." He then watched her as she walked around him, he could tell she was trying to get a better look at him from the way she looked at him. When she came back around and asked him the question he smiled again and nodded to her. "Yup, I would like to help you find your herd, for I think that is what you are looking foe."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image
Yuvia stared at him for a while with a confused look. She didn't understand why he of all people woudl help her find her way back to her herd. But then suddenly an idea came to mind. What if he's just trying find the rest of them so he could eat us all at once?! What a cunning trick. But I won't be fooled. "Oh, well....who said I wanted to returned to my herd?," she said, "I'm a rouge sheep looking for a new way of life. The reason I'm here is because I'm trying to break away from their dull traditions and be free." Hopefully the tiger would buy such a thing. It was the only way she could think of to protect everyone else. They would be ok without her. And it wouldn't hurt anyone if she was the only one to be eaten. "So you see...I don't need any help. Except if you're offering some sort of adventure," she said bravely.  

Soarsa

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:53 pm
The lizard had returned back onto the path and was now continuing his journey through the forest, sorrow went through his mind as he remembered the man's face before he was killed, "Shiven you shall pay for what you have done to these people." he said to himself, his hand clenching into a tight fist. Even though the lizard had killed the man he still blamed the traitor for tricking innocent people into hunting down a powerful target. He wouldnt have killed the man, but he knew what Shiven would do to those who failed to follow his orders.

After a few minutes of walking down the path he sensed another presance, but this time two, and only a short distance away. Another group? he thought, this time he decided to duck behind cover and use the shadows to his advantage. Swiftly but cautiously he ran by the trees, until he came close to the two, he stopped behind the tree and peeked around the corner. He saw a sheep and a tiger, a strange mix for a group so he decided to stick around and see if anything would happen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:07 pm
Raz didn't see that coming, he never knew a sheep that wanted to be away from it's herd. He just shrugged as he then got up looking down at her rubbing the back of his head. "Well, if you don't want to go back to your herd I guess I can get you somewhere that is safer then these words. But that is it, If you came with me you might get hurt by the peple I might run into." He was still alittle taken back by what she said but then just shruged as he started to walk. "So if you want to get somewhere safe, you can come with me."  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:42 pm
Kat shuck his hand smiling. "I'm Kat. Now just hold still." She said starting work on his wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Chi layed back onto the tree and let Kat do her thing as he looked at her. After a little bit he thought of something that he could ask her about. "So Kat, what are you doing in the forest of Hollow Souls?"  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Soarsa

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image
Yuvia became nervous as the tiger talked but it seemed that he truely had no urge to kill or eat her. She thought about going on her own, but surely she would run into another predator less helpful. "Ok....I'll follow you," she said as she rush to catch up to him. Following was something that came naturally for her. And his dominating presence just made her feel safe. The sheep felt as though he was some kind of sheep dog. There to take care of her until it wasn't his duty any longer. Yuvia was glad that he wasn't asking any questions about her herd. Little by little, she was trusting him. "Do you know where you're going?," she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:13 am
Raz looked back at her smiling as he nodded and then kept walking. "Yes I do. If we keep going this way we will get to a town." He then looked to the side as he felt someone was watching them. He didn't say anything and wouldn't do anything to what was watching them did something. He then looked down at Yuvia smiling again as he did. "Hey, when we get to the town there is a inn we can get you something to eat if you like." He then patted her head gently before he kept walking.  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:31 am
The reptilian man quietly followed behind the two, although he was sure he sensed that Raz knew he was there, but that didnt matter to him, he just wanted to make sure that the tiger meant no harm to the small sheep. As he continued to follow he stepped on a twg, making a faint cracking sound, S---, how could I have been so careless! he yelled in his mind, out of everything that could have blown his cover it had to be a twig.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:40 am
User Image
Yuvia was please to hear that they were going to a town. She loved the towns because that was where she made profit. Being a farm animal, she knew that there was no chance of her surviving in the woods all her own. Her ears perked when Raz mentioned food. Was he going to treat her?! Yay! Food! Before she could say something, the tiger turned around and gently patted her head. Stunned by the gestured, the ewe just stared at him and then watched him continue walking. She blushed but tried not to show it. Yuvia kept close until she heard the sound of a twig snapping. Her ears keen to sudden noises, she naturing became tense and in a panic. "What was that?!," she asked Raz.  

Soarsa

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:08 am
Kat looked up to him, "I was gathering herbs. This place has many herbs people need but are too afraid to get from this place." She explained.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:55 am
Raz smiles as he saw her try not to blush from him patting her head and thought it was cute. He then kept walking till he too heard the twig snapping and just turned looking behind him. "Yuvia, don't worry I wont let anything happen to you, just get behind me." He gently pushed her back behind him and stayed there in front of her just in case something happened. He didn't know where, but he knew that there was someone behind in the area he was looking. "Alright, I know you are back there, so show yourself no and make it easy on yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chi looked down at her as she said that and then looked aroud the forest seeing all the herbs she was talking about. "That is true, but as you most likely know, the forest of Hollow souls is not that bad haha." He then rested his head on the tree he was laying on, he could feel his wounds already getting better.  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:08 pm
The lizard slowly stepped out, his weapons sheathed and his hands at his sides. He really didnt want to show himself but it didnt seem like he had a choice at the moment, plus he didnt want to be judged as a bad person, for if they believed he was the bad guy they might just take the "dark one's" offer to eliminate him. He didnt speak, for he didnt want to, but instead walked out onto the path and stood there for whatever might happen next.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff