Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirkdirka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:33 pm
now for the finishing tuches.
User Image
for the fingers draw litile tubes and macke shure there are fore tubes and one thumb tube on each hand. and to finish the foot add two curving lines to conect the ovals and the legs on ech foot  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:35 pm
and ther you go the human body from here oin out you can form it to what ever you want. so let your emagination sore  

dirkdirka

Maeth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:15 pm
remirez08
and ther you go the human body from here oin out you can form it to what ever you want. so let your emagination sore

imagination. soar. Spend a little more time on the spelling my friend. Otherwise your tutorials are great.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:20 pm
Maeth
remirez08

imagination. soar. Spend a little more time on the spelling my friend. Otherwise your tutorials are great.
thank you  

dirkdirka

dirkdirka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:56 pm
sorry fore not re posting folks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:41 pm
Cool. Do a tutorial for clothing and folds,too. A lot of people get stuck on those kinds of things.  

niedec

Yu Me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:00 pm
niedec
Cool. Do a tutorial for clothing and folds,too. A lot of people get stuck on those kinds of things.

huh? what are YOU doing here? eek sweatdrop oh yeah..ur a member too...i'm thinking of somebody else. So wuz up? Hold on..let me view this dude's posts.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:04 pm
remirez08
User Image
then ad a cicle under those last cicles toi mace the heles of the foot. the add a oval in front of the heal circal like indicated.then for the hand draw a circle and add a littel tube for the thumb.

wheee! like meh handheld manekin! kool! keep going! *quiets* oops! i suppose i should let the guy teach or something..ok..let meh find a seat. *plops down in front* ^_^  

Yu Me

Yu Me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:06 pm
Maeth
remirez08

*snickers* and i thought i was tough. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:05 am
great tutorial for beginners ^^ im desperate for a line tutorial gonk  

XxSweetChicxX

dirkdirka

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:05 pm
sorry for not updating folks. im gunna put up a clothing and fold tutorial soon. i just gatta get back to drawing. plez pm me with requsts of tutorials should do. i have lots of time after work to do them so go to town and use your emaginations.  
The Anime Art Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff