Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia looked at Aaron for while. "Am guessing she didn't hear me."she thought to herself. She looked at Aaron as her eye pupils stopped looking dead and hallow and instead became filled with life in them. She watched as Aaron blushed like crazy because of her question. Julia smiled at Aaron, "that's wonderful,well am happy you accepted my offer for me to become yours and vice versa Aaron."she said as she watched Aaron put on her coat and zip it up then buried her face in her rabbit blushing even harder. She still had that same smile on her face and looked at Aaron,"Wow she does have a very adorable smile just as wonderful as her personality."she thought to herself.

"I could tell Aaron,well am the opposite am brave a tomboy am very stubborn should it come to obeying a parental figure's rules."she said. "I won't claim you as my property Aaron you are more then property to me, you shall be my Juliet well I shall be your female Romeo."she said. "However should anyone give you a hard time or try to hurt you they will be getting one hell of a beating from me."she said,she watched as Aaron blushed harder and her whole body turned pink. Julia walked over and lifted Aaron's chin from her bunny and kissed her gently but still with passion on her lips. "Mmm,I hope this helps you to understand how much I will love you and kiss you since you've accepted to becoming my Juliet Aaron."she said as she slowly parted her lips from Aaron's. "Well we better be getting ready to go to the ballet unless you want go to either your dorm or mine and have me kissing and snuggling you all night instead honey."she said with a wink towards Aaron.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Aaron Shirakawa

Theme

Aaron looked at Julia and her wide eye pupils started shaking as Julia took Aaron's lips onto hers kissing her. Aaron's wide eyes still shook and her blushing on her face was even brighter. Aaron slowly moved her bangs out her face and then touched her lips where Julia kissed her. “Y-you’re a good kisser Julia, I look forward to your kisses in the future.” Aaron said while looking at Julia with those love struck eyes “Protect me, well I am the poster girl for love and perverseness, my body is practically screaming drooling super sexy chick everywhere around campus." Aaron said. Aaron kept on blushing and then giggled when she heard Julia say female Romeo. "I accept my role as Juliet." Aaron said and then smiled again. Powered by blushing Aaron's smile went beyond the prettiest smile to date and her smile started literally glowing. Aaron slowly stopped smiling and her eye pupils shined like crystals for a few seconds and then stopped. "I think you wana see this ballet." Aaron said. "Let’s see, by the clock we should be leaving now." Aaron said in a clueless look with them wide eyes looking oblivious at Julia.

Aaron handed Julia her rabbit and went upstairs getting the tickets and came back down. "Hmm, okay ready." Aaron said. She handed Julia her ticket and departed for the school.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:30 pm
Balet Show

User Image

At school Aaron walked into the auditorium holding Julia's hand, a gathering of students came in and sat down eventually, Aaron brought some popcorn and fed Julia a popcorn. "Open wide honey darling." Aaron said. She put the popcorn in Julia's mouth and then Aaron smiled. The music came on stage and started playing.

Black Swan intro

With that the ballet began. Aaron watched with her big eyes in excitement watching the ballet people dance, she was like a child seeing white stallions for the entire play.

1 act

2nd act

3rd act

music

When the show was over hours later the crowd cheered and Aaron went wow with excitement.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled as she saw Aaron's wide eyes still shook and her blushing on her face was even brighter. She watched as Aaron slowly moved her bangs out her face and then touched her lips where she had kissed her. "Thank you,trust me I'll be kissing you a lot and maybe on your neck once or twice if you want."she said with a smile. "Hmm I see more then sexy chick in your title honey, I say angelic yet beautiful Juliet."she said,she smiled as Aaron kept on blushing and then giggled.

"Wonderful honey am glad you have accepted your role."Julia said,her smile grew brighter as well once she saw Aaron's smile starting to literally glow. She watched as Aaron stopped smiling and her eye pupils instead started to shin like crystals for a few seconds and then stopped. "If it's with you honey I'll gladly go see this ballet."she said. "Alright honey."she said as she was handed Aaron's bunny well she fetched the tickets. "Alright let's go honey."she said as she departed to the school with her.

A while later at the school she walked into the auditorium holding Aaron's hand. She let Aaron buy some popcorn, she ate the popcorn Aaron put in her mouth and smiled at her. She watched the intro of the play with great interest from till it ended. She watched as Aaron went wow with excitement,which brought a smile to Julia's face. "Am happy to see you enjoyed the ballet darling."she said. She wrapped her arms around Aaron's waist and brought her closer to her and kissed her a few times. "I love you very much honey."she said well she kissed her.

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

Theme

Aaron looked at Julia before they left and blushed some more. “Roomie time with Julia, I am rejoicing now, angelic hmm, that’s a new one.” Aaron said with that famous oblivious look in her big eyes. Afther the play Aaron noticed Julia grabing her and pulling her close, Aaron started blushing as her face turned pink and her eye pupils shaking. Aaron didn’t resist, her heart was beating faster as Julia took her lips again and started kissing her. “Aaron’s eye lids got smaller and smaller until her eyes shut and she embrased Julia’s lips moving with the flow lost in Julia’s trance. Aaron’s body relaxed and she allowed Julia to take complete control of her. “MMMMM… heart heart heart ..mmmmm” Aaron made kissy kiss kiss with Julia losing track of time, and anything around her except Julia. Aaron pulled her lips off Julia only to go back blushing even more causing a smooching sound to happen every time Aaron wanted to speak. She finally stoped kissing Julia and then tried to talk but her mouth merely opened wide and went right back to kissing Julia. Aaron giggled and slowly pulled herself off of Julia’s lips by mere inches from Julia’s lips. Aaron tried talking again only to kiss Julia again. “Safe to say my lips are yours, I always longed to be woman handled and be pinned down, I always loved that but sadly no one never did that.” Aaron whispered to Julia. She wanted to kiss Julia again and Aaron’s lips were clearly showing that.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:14 am
User Image
Julia looked at Aaron before they left and saw Aaron blush even more. After the play smiled at Aaron as she blushed and her face turned pink and her eye pupils shaking. She was glad Aaron didn’t resist her kissing her. She watched as Aaron allowed her eyes to get smaller then shut and allowed her body to relax and noticed that she allowed her to take control of her. "Mmm heart heart heart mmm."she said as she allowed herself to lose the track of time and only focused on making Aaron feel happy.

Julia watched as Aaron pulled her lips away from hers only to go and blush again and noticed smooching sounds coming out of Aaron's mouth each time she tried to speak. She watched as Aaron stopped kissing her and opened her mouth wide but just went right back to kissing her again. She smiled at Aaron as she slowly pulled herself off of her lips by mere inches and tried to talk but once again ended up pressing her lips against hers. "Mmm I will gladly accept your lips,Hmm well then I guess I'll have to women handle and playfully pin you down when you least expect it honey to satisfy your love of being woman handled."she whispered to Aaron. She noticed that Aaron wanted to kiss her again and she immediately fulfilled Aarons desire for her lips. "Mmm I love you honey,just a heads up honey I'll be women handling you a lot and probably randomly pinning your down at times when we're together alone in either your dorm or mine."she said.

A while later Julia was with Aaron back in Aaron's dorm kissing her. She gently pinned Aaron down to her bed and kissed her neck a few times. Then released Aaron and laid down by her side,"I love you very much honey and I'll gladly become the safe if your willing to become the key to our safe of love and passion honey."she said.

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:13 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

Theme

Aaron looked at Julia and started blushing when Julia said pinning her down. Before Aaron could talk Julia took Aaron's lips and started kissing her again, Aaron smiled a few times and kissed Julia a few and her heart beating faster as usual.

At the girls dorm in Aaron's room she was messing with her stuff when Julia pined her down and started girl friending her and kissing her neck. Aaron's face started turning pink and she started giggling and then leaned up and to give Julia a smooch. "I like being pined down and being taken advantage of in a lovers way, thank you Julia honey." Aaron said. "Lets see, my turn." Aaron said. She crawled over to Julia and blew on her stomach. "I win!" Aaron said with that pretty smile on her face. "Hmm... I tried to be straight many times but men only creep me out, but being a lesbian does have its priorities, I became yours and Im a lesbian all the way to the grind stone." Aaron said and then put her finger to her lip looking clueless as possible. "I always been attracted to skirts and estrogen all my life, to be honest even in the head I am attracted to you." Aaron said to Julia and then she put on lip loss onto her lips. “I love you honey.” Aaron said and then kissed Julia on the lips and then she smiled with no regrets about her sexuality and having feelings for Julia.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:15 am
User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled as she saw Aaron blush and kiss her back a few times and could hear Aaron's as well as her own heart beating faster.

At the girls dorm,Julia smiled at Aaron as she saw her face turn pink and heard her giggling and watched as Aaron leaned up and gave her a smooch.She listen to Aaron and smiled and spoke up."Your welcome honey."she said. While laying down she heard Aaron say it was her turn and watched her crawled over to her and blew on her stomach. She giggled and smiled at Aaron and spoke."Best two out of three."she said. She listen to Aaron and looked at her and spoke up. "I tried that once, I even let that boy kiss me,but some how it didn't feel right,true and gives me the chance to deserve someone as incredibly."she said with a smile.

"Am glad to hear those words come from your mouth darling, I guess I become attracted to you not because of your lovely body but more towards your personality."she said as she watched as Aaron put on lip gloss onto her lips."I love you too darling." she said as she smiled and giggled and allowed Aaron's lips to press against hers. Julia slowly began to close her eyes and allowed Aaron to try her chance and women handle her. She also allowed herself to also have no regrets about who she was as well as her feelings of love towards Aaron.

Well kissing Aaron Julia wrapped her arms around Aaron's neck and brought her body closer to her's and kissed Aaron a few times each kiss more passionately then the next. She released Aaron from her lips and her arms embrace and stood up. "It's getting late honey, you and I should be heading to bed,but be warned honey should you try to sleep in and almost miss class I'll be in here kissing your neck and if that doesn't work on your soft lips."she said. "Think of it as your boo's wake up call, I love you honey,sweet dream."she said as she gave Aaron a quick smooch then left to go to her dorm and go to sleep.

Julia was back in her dorm changing into her pajamas which was a very cute kimono that she had gotten the day before. She laid down on her bed happy that Aaron and agreed to become her girlfriend and slowly drifted off to sleep with her stuffed panda in her arms.

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:47 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

Aaron looked at Julia and smiled. “I guess where both the same then.” Aaron said. “Kissy time with Julia in the morning, I’m getting excited about that.” Aaron said. “My personality, well thanks, I guess my personality automatically grab people.” Aaron said. Aaron grabed Julia’s hand and put two of her fingers in her mouth nibbling on them with the inside of her lips, she let Julia’s fingers go and then greeted Julia bye. “Bye honey.” Aaron said. Her eyes looked all romantic like as Julia left. Aaron grabed her stuffed rabbit and started talking to it. “Well bunny, a special girl today claimed my lips, bad news no more Aaron kisses for you.” Aaron said. “But its okay, I always gotta hug you with the heart, so master will not forsaken you for now.” Aaron said. She changed into her night gown and went to sleep.

xxx

The next day Aaron was sleeping on her rabbit sleeping in late, her blouse was kind of showing her bust and her gown curled up to her waist causing her to flash. Her body was radiating a lot of estrogen and not aware she started calling out Julia in a whisper. “Julia come lay with me, this pink flower wana be plucked.” Aaron said in her sleep.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:30 am
User Image

Julia looked at Aaron and smiled back at her. "I guess we are honey."she said. "Glad to hear your going to be happy when I kiss you in the morning."she said. "I did grab me.'she said. She watched as Aaron grabbed her hand and put two of her fingers in her mouth nibbling on them with the inside of her lips, She blushed a bit for a second then the blush faded away as soon as Aaron let her fingers go and then greeted her bye.

Julia wake up the next day and changed into something red and black. She looked at the time and it was getting late and she decided to see if Aaron was awake to go to class with her. She walked inside into Aaron's room and saw her sleeping on her rabbit,with her blouse kind of flashing from top to bottom which made her face turn pink seeing her Aaron like this, "she is even beautiful when she's sleeping,I would hate to wake her but I don't want her to miss her favorite class today."she thought to herself.

Julia walked towards Aaron and heard Aaron whisper for her to come lay with her,"I shall lay by you my sweet Aaron,if my flower desires to be plucked then plucked she shall" she thought to herself. She smiled and took off her shoes and join Aaron in her bed and she gently began to stroke her fingers through Aaron's hair. "Aaron honey it's time for you to wake."she whispered gently into the girl's ear as she lightly kissed Aaron's neck. She saw that didn't work and whispered into Aaron's ear once again. "Don't make me kiss you on your soft lips honey because this time I will go and put all my passion and love for you into this kiss and I'll woman handle you as soon as class is over."she said as she got on top of Aaron and kissed her passionately like she had promise to help Aaron wake up. "MMMmmm honey I love and your very beautiful right now with how you look in that blouse Aaron."she said as she released her lips for Aaron then spoke. "Perhaps tonight I shall sleep with you in your bed,to snuggle with you and such if you want."she said as she continued kiss Aaron.

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:54 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

Theme

Aaron moaned in her sleep as Julia kissed her neck ,climbed on her and kissed her lips and stoked her hair. Aaron giggled in her sleep when Julia kissed and then smiled sheepishly still asleep. Aaron grabbed Julia’s backside of her head and put it on her chest slowly starting to wake up. “Julia I’m yours yay.” Aaron said and then kissed Julia on the lips and then woke up. Aaron’s big eyes blinked clueless about was going on, she saw Julia on her and she then smiled calmly at her. “What…. I woke up late again?” Aaron asked in a whiney feminine voice looking at her lover. She looked at the clock and realized the alarm clock was dead. “Oh man my girly-ness and beauty can’t save me from Mr. West.” Aaron said. She stood up undressing not noticing Julia but eventually started blushing when she noticed her girl friend was in the room. Usually if she was alone she would take her time getting dress, but someone in the room pushing her to get ready ,she starts blushing and frantically starts dressing quickly. Her boy friend when she tried to act straight once bullied her playfully to get ready for school and he even followed her into the bathroom making her shower quickly and get ready. Aaron started frantically getting ready trying to avoid Julia, lets just say things didn’t work out to well for Aaron trying to avoid her girl friend getting dress that morning.
Later in class Aaron frowned when she saw Julia. “You meanie, but that’s the role I fit as your boo Juliet.” Aaron whisperd and then sobbed. Aaron had her stuffed rabbit on her white dress in art class.

Aarons stuffed rabbit

User Image

User Image

User Image
The teacher started giving a lesson on drawing, Aaron started drawing and surprisingly was at the teachers level but little less advanced like Mr. West at drawing .

xxx

“Alright class show your work.” Mr. West said later on. Aaron showed her work and then she eventually walked inside a closed studio room where fabrics and clothes were at minutes later after class.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image

Julia looked at Aaron and heard as she moaned a bit. She heard Aaron giggle in her sleep when she kissed and then smiled sheepishly still asleep. She felt Aaron grabbed the backside of her head and put it her head on her chest while slowly starting to wake up. Her face turned pink once she was by Aaron's chest and heard Aaron say am yours yay and kiss her on the lips which caused her whole body to turn red. She watched then as Aaron woke and looked at her and smiled calmly at her. "Am afraid so honey but that's why I came to wake you."she said. Julia sat down on Aaron's bed and saw Aaron blushing once she noticed that she was in the room with her and that Aaron started frantically getting ready trying to avoid her.

Later in class Julia noticed Aaron frowning at her once she saw her and listened to her and saw her sob. She sat down next to Aaron and moved her hair from her cheek and kissed her. "Am sorry honey, I really am and I promise I'll make it up to you tonight."she said as she kissed Aaron on her cheek and eventually lightly kissed her on the lips to tell her she really was sorry about what happen this morning. "For the record your body is as soft as a white rabbit's fur but more beautiful then a dove."she said.She watched Aaron as she started drawing and surprisingly was at the teachers level but little less advanced like Mr. West at drawing . She smiled at Aaron and spoke,"It looks very well done darling."she said. Julia had followed Aaron inside to a closed studio room where fabrics and clothes were at minutes later after class had ended.

While in the room an idea hit Julia and she looked at Aaron and spoke up. "I know how to make it up to you now, you can use me as a dress up doll to see how your clothes look on our gender if you want."she said. "Aaron I do love you and am willing to do anything to show you am sorry should I very make you sad besides kissing you."she said.

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

Aaron looked at Julia as she sat down next to Aaron and moved Aaron hair from her cheek and kissed her. Aaron started blushing and eventually Julia lightly kissed her Aaron on the lips to tell her she really was sorry about what happen this morning. Aaron listend too Julia saying for the record your body is as soft as a white rabbit's fur but more beautiful then a dove. Aaron heard Julia. Aaron touched her lips where Julia kissed her, she started blushing again because her heart would always beat twice when Julia would girl friend her. "I forgive you somewhat, but my Julia boo I will continue to be her pink flower." Aaron said. She grabed Julia's palm and held her hand for the rest of the class. After class Aaron noticed Julia followed her. "Well.... if your my model I must find you stuff you would probally wear." Aaron said. She slowly made kissy kiss with Julia and then smiled at her. "I love you Julia baby really." Aaron said. Aaron went through some baskets pulling out a purse handing it to Julia.

xxx

"Im doing purses today boo, I will bring out purses to match your hair color and your smile." Aaron said. She went behind a computer turning on digital holgram cameras all around Julia. "Dont be scared baby, this technology was bound to happen someday." Aaron said. A few girls and some guys came in later helping with the fashion club for they were in it.

Later on Aaron was on the ballroom dancing club rooft top near the mountains talking to her friends and they eventualy left after a chat. Aaron started walking back to her dorm even though it was 4 o'clock when she decided to go back. Aaron eventually got to her door unlocking it and eventaly and sat down by the window making a heart shape with her palms with the door half way open. "Lets see hearts, means love, but all that love is well rare." Aaron said. "I dont think love will consume me today, Julia and people are well busy for love sky rocketing and stuff, I seriously think this world need a love overhaul." Aaron said to her stuffed rabbit and then kissed it.

Eventually Aaron got into her night gown and took a nap on her bed sitting up.
xxx
Later on Aaron started sleep walking and started randomly saying people’s names back and forward for a while, but Julia’s name was often repeated than the others. A male teacher came upstairs and asked the sleeping walking Aaron who was Julia. “She mmm…. is very special to me… she’s my girlfriend.” The sleeping Aaron replied. “I see, why don’t you like men?” The school medical teacher asked. “I tried liking guys but I just cant, their unattractive to me in every way like a ugly blob, but Julia I love.” Aaron replied and then yawned and slept standing up in front of the hallway that led to the girls dorm rooms. The teacher walked off leaving Aaron alone standing sleeping in the hallway with her head leaning over with her mouth halfway open.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:28 pm
Julia watched Aaron as she blushed and listened to her as she said that she would stay her pink flower. She smiled all through class as Aaron held her hand. She smiled back at Aaron and spoke up."I love you to Aaron baby".Julia said as she took hold of the purse that Aaron handed her. Julia blushed a bit at what Aaron said. She watched as Aaron went behind a computer. and made holographic cameras appear all around her. "Am not scared baby,I know."she said. As she watched as a few girls and guys from the fashion club came to help.A while later in the night Julia woke up because she heard Aarons voice and someone else and decided to go check it out. She got out of her bed and went to the living room and was amazed to see Aaron just standing there still asleep with her head leaning a bit well her mouth was halfway open. Julia walked towatds Aaroan and lightly picked her up and walked into Aarons dorm and put her back safely into her bed and kissed her on the lips good night  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:02 am
User Image

Aaron Shirakawa

Aaron smiled in her sleep when Julia kissed her on the lips. “Julia going already? You said to my sleeping mind you would sleep over, such shame I will not see you sleeping with me when I wake up.” Aaron said in her sleep. Aaron grabbed Julia’s hand and put it on her cheekbone still sleeping. Aaron’s phone rung and she woke up. “Oy that stupid phone, oh Julia you’re here, hold on honey.” Aaron said and then picked up the phone. “Hellooo?” Aaron asked. “The photo shoots starting up soon, okay bye.” Aaron said and then hung up.

“Let’s see my girlfriend is here, should we have fun or be mating out with one another?” Aaron asked. “So many possibilities but one must be decided.” Aaron said with that oblivious look in those wide eyes of hers. Aaron grabbed onto Julia’s shoulders and leaned her to her and then slowly started smooching her a few times on the lips. Aaron tried removing her lips a few times from Julia’s lips but failed epically and just kept on smooching her with great warmth in her body. “ heart Mmm Julia honey, I’m feeling love in me and my body is acting strange, mmm I love mmm smooching you very much heart .” Aaron said.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out