Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
✧✧ :: Tsubaki_Twilight's Posting Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
DAMIEN SHOU NAKAGAWA
xxx nineteen male tokyo, japan local
xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Helpful, Friendly, Easy Going
Bisexual
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
Tsubaki_Twilight  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:10 pm
GABRIELLA VALENTE
xxx twenty-one female ragusa, italy local
3 Personality Traits
Heterosexual
“A mother knows what her child's gone through, even if she didn't see it herself.”
Tsubaki_Twilight  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

(( Guarda fuori e'gia'mattina // Questo e'un giorno che ricorderai ))
"Ciao~."
LOCAL

Patient Motherly Accepting

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓉⒽⒺ xⒷⒶⓇⒺx ⓂⒾⓃⒾⓂⓊⓂ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX h e r e w e g o a g a i n

NAME: Gabriella Valente
NICKNAMES: Gabriella or Miss Gabby by the children
HOMETOWN: Ragusa, Italy

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓈⓂⒶⓁⓁ x ⒹⒺⓉⒶⒾⓁⓈ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o h o h i w a n t s o m e m o r e

BIRTHDAY: May 1, 1991
ETHNICITY: Full Italian
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
HEIGHT: 5' 6"
WEIGHT: 149 lbs
HAIR COLOR: Light Brown
EYE COLOR: Brown
VOICE: Rica Fukami (Sawada Nana)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓉⒽⒾⓈ x ⒾⓈ x ⓌⒽⓄ x x ⒶⓂ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o h o h w h a t a r e y o u w a i t i n g f o r ?

BEST QUALITY: Gabriella is extremely patient and accepting, to the point of seeming like a saint.
GREATEST FLAW: She can be a bit dense a times.
GOALS IN LIFE: Gabriella wants to raise her daughter into a beautiful woman.
PERSONALITY: (At least a paragraph)
BIOGRAPHY: Gabriella was born on a May 1, 1991. Her birth was met with smiles and laughter and as soon as she arrived home, she was raised and coddled with loving, gentle parents. Gabriella was a precious child growing up, she was a sweet as candy and as gentle as a cloud - naturally, her cute looks and perfect personality were met with great jealously from her female classmates and young Gabriella was often bullied and shunned by her fellow girls. She was also bullied by the boys who did not know how to show their love for her othering than pulling her hair and stealing her pencil case. These events cased Gabriella to grow up to be a shy, introverted child - someone who was seen but did not speak.

The resentment from her classmates continued until she moved to Rome in her teens. Once in the large city, she was able to met people who liked her and wanted to be her friend and for once, Gabriella was happy.

In high school, she met and fell in love with an older, college student from the states who was sutdying abroad in Rome. The two instantly hit it off and were soon dating. Being young, Gabriella would often imagine the life they would have together; a nice house with a white picket fence, a few children running about, and the two of them still deeply in love.

When she was sixteen, her love's school visa expired and he told her to come back with him to America so that they could be together. Against everyone's wishes she agreed and left school to be with him. The first year together was just like in Italy only she didn't leave his apartment as Gabriella did not speak English and only knew her lover.

When she turned seventeen, she became pregnant and that's when her life came crashing down. Her love did not want a child yet and told her to get an abortion - unfortunately, Gabriella did not want to get rid of the child and she was kicked out of the apartment.

Heartbroken, no money, pregnant and with her visa expiring soon Gabriella thought her life was over - until she got this strange urge to head west. Following her gut instinct, Gabriella sold what little things she had and headed West.

A few weeks later she arrived at Sunflower, California. She was taken in by the previous InnKeeperand made her life there. Nine months later, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl whom she named Maria and even got a job as a maid at the Inn. Now - at the age of 21 - she is the new InnKeeper and still raises her daughter.

Maria as it turns out, is Gabriella's true happiness.
LIKES: Her daughter, flowers, baking sweets, Italian food, summer days and the ocean.
DISLIKES: Storms, remembering Maria's father, violence, pollution and people who hurt her daughter.
FEARS: That she will loose her daughter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓃⒺⒺⒹ x ⓂⓄⓇⒺ x?x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX t a k e a b i t e o f m y h e a r t t o n i g h t

THEME SONG: When You Believe
HOBBIES: Cooking, cleaning, caring for her daughter and sewing.
TALENTS: Cooking authentic Italian cuisine.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ Tsubaki_Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

(( Fall back, laugh with me // Don't know why it took me so long to see ))
"Hey there! Welcome to Sunflower!."
LOCAL

Helpful Friendly Easy Going

NAME: Damien Shou Nakagawa
NICKNAMES: Damien
HOMETOWN: Tokyo, Japan

BIRTHDAY: September 17, 1993
ETHNICITY: Half Japanese and Half British
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: 150 lbs
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Gray
VOICE: Vic Mignogna

BEST QUALITY: Damien loves talking and meeting new people.
GREATEST FLAW: He doesn't like talking about his feelings and past.
GOALS IN LIFE: Damien is content with living the way he does now.
PERSONALITY: Damien is an easy-going teen. He doesn't let things bother him and prefers not to rock the proverbial boat. He is a strong believer in "ignorance is a bliss" and will not tell a person everything if he thinks it will keep them happy. He hates giving bad news and prefers to stay neutral in arguments.
Despite all that, Damien is an amiable guy and loves meeting people - especially those from outside of town, which is a reason why he got a job as the local Ticket Agent - to be the first one to see all the Travellers that come to Sunflower. He is alos very helpful, giving out advice and information to those who need it.
BIOGRAPHY: Damien is one of the majority of locals from out of town; in Damien's case he's from Tokyo, Japan. Life for Damien was hard - his Japanese mother was raising him by herself when his British father left after his birth and she was still in high school! Because of this, Damien's mother was forced to drop out of school to raise her only child and worked numerous jobs to pay the bills and to put food in Damien's mouth.

In school, Damien was often teased and picked on for two reasons - one, his lack of a father and two, his feminine appearance. The bullying continued well into middle school and it was then that he found out more about his mother's "job." One day, he decided to skip school as he did not want to face his tormenters and went home, upon his arrival, he discovered that his mother was involved in the yakuza by walking in on her and some yakuza members "making a deal."

Needless to say, Damien was shocked and was then brought into the gang as "payment" for his mother not telling them that she had a son. While in the gang, Damien did miscenllaneous jobs which included staking out, gathering information and trailing people - more than once he was attacked and beaten to an inch of his life - but he could not leave as they held his mother's life. So he endured the danger and continued working for them.

When Damien was seventeen he felt a strange desire to go somewhere but he brushed off the feeling. As time went by the feeling only grew in intensity but Damien was able to push it away with the knowlegde that if he left his mother would be killed. When he turned eighteen, Damien found out that his mother died from a car crash and after her funeral he was able to run away and follow the urge.

The urge made he arrive at Sunflower, CA where he has lived for the past year. Life here is good for Damien and he is glad for the peaceful life.
LIKES: Japanese food, meeting new people, sunflowers, cats and children.
DISLIKES: Violence, fights, blood, dogs and sweets.
FEARS: Being forced to leave Sunflower.

THEME SONG: (Theme Song)
HOBBIES: Reading, Star Gazing, Gardening and Swimming
TALENTS: Swimming and Damien is good at singing.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 pm
ANDREW JASON BABINEAUX
xxx twenty-one male camp verde, arizona traveller
Intelligent, Kind, Understanding
Heterosexual
"I wasn't driven into medicine by a social conscience but by rampant curiosity."
Tsubaki_Twilight  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image

(( Song lyrics // Song lyrics ))
"How your character says hello."
TRAVELLER

3 Traits Go Here

NAME: Andrew Jason Babineaux
NICKNAMES: Drew
HOMETOWN: Camp Verde, Arizona

BIRTHDAY:
ETHNICITY: French
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
HAIR COLOR: Blonde
EYE COLOR: Gray-Blue
VOICE: voice actor/seiyuu's name goes here

BEST QUALITY: (What is the best thing about your character? Just ONE!)
GREATEST FLAW: (ONE of your character's flaws)
GOALS IN LIFE: (What does your character want to do in life?)
BIOGRAPHY: (At least two paragraph)
FEARS:

HOBBIES:
TALENTS:

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 pm
NAME IN ALL CAPS
xxx age in number in lowercase gender in lowercase which country are you from? in lowercase
Role
3 Personality Traits
Sexuality
"A Quote Your Character Would Say"
Username

[IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/100X100icon1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/100X100icon1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/100X100icon1.jpg[/IMG]
[size=15][i][b][color=COLORONE]NAME IN ALL CAPS[/i][/size][/b][/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=11][b]→[/b] age in number in lowercase [b]•[/b] gender in lowercase [b]•[/b] which country are you from? in lowercase [/size]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=10][color=POSTINGCOLOR]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/color]
[color=COLORTWO][size=15]✰[/size][/color][size=11] Role [/size]
[color=COLORTWO][size=15]✰[/size][/color][size=11] 3 Personality Traits [/size]
[color=COLORTWO][size=15]✰[/size][/color][size=11] Sexuality [/size]
[color=COLORTWO][size=15]✰[/size][/color][size=11][i] "A Quote Your Character Would Say" [/size][/i]
[color=COLORTWO][size=15]✰[/size][/color][size=11] Username [/size]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image

(( Song lyrics // Song lyrics ))
"How your character says hello."
ROLE IN ALL CAPS

3 Traits Go Here

NAME:
NICKNAMES:
NATION: (Where is you character from?)

BIRTHDAY: (Just month and date.)
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: (Heterosexual? Homosexual? Bisexual?)
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
HAIR COLOR:
EYE COLOR:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓉⒽⒾⓈ x ⒾⓈ x ⓌⒽⓄ xx ⒶⓂ x

BEST QUALITY: (What is the best thing about your character? Just ONE!)
GREATEST FLAW: (ONE of your character's flaws)
GOALS IN LIFE: (What does your character want to do in life?)
BIOGRAPHY: (At least two paragraph)
FEARS:

CRUSH: (Does your character like someone?)
HOBBIES:
TALENTS:
EXTRA: (Anything else about your character?)

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ Username

[align=center] [IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/ProfileSpace1.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

[align=center][size=14][b][color=COLOR ONE](([/color][/b] Song lyrics [b][color=COLOR ONE]//[/color][/b] Song lyrics [b][color=COLOR ONE]))[/color][/b][/size]
[color=black][size=10]"How your character says hello."[/size][/color]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR TWO]ROLE IN ALL CAPS[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=11][b][color=POSTING COLOR]⊰[/color][/b][/size][size=15][i] 3 [/i][/size][size=10][color=black]•[/color][/size][size=15][i] Traits [/i][/size][size=10][color=black]•[/color][/size][size=15][i] Go Here [/i][/size][size=11][b][color=POSTING COLOR]⊱[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [u][size=22][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓉⒽⒺ [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE]ⒷⒶⓇⒺ[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓂⒾⓃⒾⓂⓊⓂ [/color][color=white]x[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [size=15][i][color=black]h e r e[/color][color=COLOR TWO] w e[/color][color=black] g o[/color][color=COLOR TWO] a g a i n[/color][/size][/i][size=11]

[color=POSTING COLOR][b]NAME:[/b]
[b]NICKNAMES:[/b]
[b]AGE:[/b]
[b]GENDER:[/b]
[b]NATION:[/b] (Where is you character from?)

[/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [u][size=22][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓈⓂⒶⓁⓁ [/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]ⒹⒺⓉⒶⒾⓁⓈ [/color][color=white]x[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [size=15][i][color=black]o h[/color][color=COLOR TWO] o h[/color][color=black] i[/color][color=COLOR TWO] w a n t[/color][color=black] s o m e[/color][color=COLOR TWO] m o r e[/color][/size][/i][size=11]

[color=POSTING COLOR][b]BIRTHDAY:[/b] (Just month and date.)
[b]SEXUAL ORIENTATION:[/b] (Heterosexual? Homosexual? Bisexual?)
[b]HEIGHT:[/b]
[b]WEIGHT:[/b]
[b]HAIR COLOR:[/b]
[b]EYE COLOR:[/b]
[b]VOICE:[/b] [url=YOUTUBE LINK GOES HERE] voice actor/seiyuu's name goes here[/url]

[/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [u][size=22][color=white]x[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]ⓉⒽⒾⓈ [/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]ⒾⓈ[/color] [color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓌⒽⓄ [/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]Ⓘ[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]ⒶⓂ [/color][color=white]x[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [size=15][i][color=black]o h[/color][color=COLOR TWO] o h[/color][color=black] w h a t[/color][color=COLOR TWO] a r e[/color][color=black] y o u[/color][color=COLOR TWO] w a i t i n g[/color][color=black] f o r[/color][color=COLOR TWO] ?[/color][/size][/i][size=11]

[color=POSTING COLOR][b]BEST QUALITY:[/b] (What is the best thing about your character? Just ONE!)
[b]GREATEST FLAW:[/b] (ONE of your character's flaws)
[b]GOALS IN LIFE:[/b] (What does your character want to do in life?)
[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] (At least a paragraph)
[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] (At least two paragraph)
[b]LIKES:[/b]
[b]DISLIKES:[/b]
[b]FEARS:[/b]

[/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [u][size=22][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓃⒺⒺⒹ [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓂⓄⓇⒺ [/color][color=white]x[/color][i][color=COLOR ONE]?[/color][/i][color=white]x[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [size=15][i][color=black]t a k e [/color][color=COLOR TWO]a[/color][color=black] b i t e[/color][color=COLOR TWO] o f[/color][color=black] m y[/color][color=COLOR TWO] h e a r t[/color][color=black] t o n i g h t[/color][/size][/i][size=11]

[color=POSTING COLOR][b]CRUSH:[/b] (Does your character like someone?)
[b]OCCUPATION:[/b] (What does your character do for a living?)
[b]THEME SONG:[/b] (Theme Song)
[b]HOBBIES:[/b]
[b]TALENTS:[/b]
[b]EXTRA:[/b] (Anything else about your character?)

[/color][/size][size=14][align=right][color=black]▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ Username [/align][/size][/color]

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:48 pm
KYOKO REN
xxx 17 female ren empire
The Second Princess
Willful, Lonely and Kind
Heterosexual
“Loneliness is about the scariest thing there is."
Tsubaki_Twilight  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

(( You hold me without touch. // You keep me without chains. ))
"Konnichiwa. It's nice to meet you."
THE SECOND PRINCESS

Willful Lonely Kind

NAME: Kyoko Ren
NICKNAMES: Kyoko by her sister, Princess Kyoko by everyone else.
NATION: Ren Empire

BIRTHDAY: October 31
HEIGHT: 5' 3"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
HAIR COLOR: Red though it looks black at night
EYE COLOR: Golden-brown

BEST QUALITY: Kyoko is a very hard worker as she wants to prove that she can be a good Princess - despite her being a "lowborn".
GREATEST FLAW: She is very willful - meaning that she likes doing things her way and will not think about the consequences.
GOALS IN LIFE: She wants to prove to her father that she can succeed and make him proud.
PERSONALITY: Kyoko is a very willful teenager - unlike her sister, she was never treated well and the only way she got anyone's attention was by going against the rules; unfortunately this brought the wrong type of attention and soon she was living up to her "low blood" status. As Kyoko grew older, she realized that she wanted praise and recognition from everyone around her and began taking her lessons seriously. She worked hard to perfect everything she worked but it still wasn't enough, still, Kyoko tries - hoping that one day people will stop looking down on her. Also, due to the fact that no one associated themselves with her, Kyoko grew up very lonely.
BIOGRAPHY: Unlike her elder sister Tsuki, Kyoko is not of full royal blood. Her father - the current Emperor - had fooled around with one of the servants and she ended up being pregnant. At first, the servant tried to hide her pregnancy and the her actions of sleeping with the Emperor in fear of the Emperess' wrath - but she could not hide it for long.

When she gave birth, the baby girl was born with the Emperor's red hair but the mother's golden eyes. Immediately people knew that the child was the Emperor's as he was the only person in the Ren Empire with red hair. (Her sister took after the Emperess in looks.) Of course, the news reached the Empereor and the Emperess and both called the servant and the child to the palace.

Upon seeing the child, the Emperess was livid with anger - both at the Emperor and at the servant, though she directed most of her anger at the servant and the child. The Emperess wished for both of their executions for "tainting" the royal bloodline - but the Emperor did not wish to be humiliated by killing his own child, so he took the child from the servant and cast her out. The baby was named Kyoko Ren and she became the second Princess of the Ren Empire.

Life for Kyoko was extremely difficult. She was always seen as a "lowborn" by almost everyone in the palace due to her "tainted blood" and was always treated much for harshly than her elder sister. Tsuki was one of the few people in the palace that treated her kindly and Kyoko always looked up to her elder sister.

The difference in how they were treated also showed in their personalities - whereas Tsuki was calm and graceful, Kyoko was willful and stubborn. She grew up surrounded by ugly feeling directed at her and became quite stubborn and headstrong. Kyoko decided that she would become a Princess worthy of the Ren Empire and threw herself into her studies - but still, she was always looked down upon.

Now, at the age of sixteen she has been sent to the Kingdom of Vesper with a few others to "bring peace to the Ren Empire" though she knows that she is being sent away for good in hopes that the Emperor's mistake will be forgotten.
LIKES: Sweets, animals, being praised, flowers, the ocean, her sister and music.
DISLIKES: Being looked down on, her "tainted blood", judgemental people, violent people, bad food, snakes and being hurt.
FEARS: That one day her sister will look down on her because of her "bad blood".

CRUSH: No one.
THEME SONG: Gravity by Sara Barielles
HOBBIES: Drawing, painting and taking walks.
TALENTS: Swordsmanship, painting, cooking and drawing.
EXTRA: N/A

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:01 pm
LASTNAME"nickname"FIRSTNAME
» song lyrics // more song lyrics «
"personal/favorite quote"
[USERNAME]

User Image
[Extra Outfits/Appearances go Here; Links only]

STARTUP
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

My name Is (Character name, full)
You can call Me (Nickname(s)/HAXRS should have special name they go by when opposing society)
Just a Number (Age)
Nuts & Bolts (Gender)
Keep Swinging (Sexuality)

REWIND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Different then You (Personality; at least a paragraph. Should be character appropriate)
Hitting Rewind (Biography; at least a paragraph. Should be character appropriate)
That which Divides Us (Organization; HAXRS, PLOT4, NEUTRAL)
Peices (Role; Use Character list. If not on list, please feel free to make one up)
I can do it Better (Special Skills/Talents/Abilities)
Don't leave Home (Tools/Items carried on your person)

COOLDOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Pass the Time (Hobbies)
I'll have Another (Likes)
Have to Pass (Dislikes)
Replay Always (Theme Song(s))
Under the Bed (Fears/Secrets/Phobias)
Thinking of You (Crush; regardless of classfication, anyone can be crushing on anyone else)
Forgetful, Much? (Other, if any)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:43 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx You hold me w.i.t.h.o.u.t x t↺uch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You keep me without chains.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:52 pm
B-Bump.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 pm
THE ALPHABET PART I

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z ☇

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

α в c ם/∂/δ є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ץ/ч z

𝔞 𝔟 𝔠 𝔡 𝔢 𝔣 𝔤 𝔥 𝔦 𝔧 𝔩 𝔪 𝔫 𝔬 𝔭 𝔮 𝔯 𝔰 𝔱 𝔲 𝔳 𝔴 𝔵 𝔶 𝔷

𝔄 𝔅 ℭ 𝔇 𝔈 𝔉 𝔊 ℌ ℑ 𝔍 𝔎 𝔏 𝔐 𝔑 𝔒 𝔓 𝔔 ℜ 𝔖 𝔗 𝔘 𝔙 𝔚 𝔛 𝔜 ℨ

𝕬 𝕭 𝕮 𝕯 𝕰 𝕱 𝕲 𝕳 𝕴 𝕵 𝕶 𝕷 𝕸 𝕹 𝕺 𝕻 𝕼 𝕽 𝕾 𝕿 𝖀

⒜ ⒝ ⒞ ⒟ ⒠ ⒡ ⒢ ⒣ ⒤ ⒥ ⒦ ⒧ ⒨ ⒩ ⒪ ⒫ ⒬ ⒭ ⒮ ⒯ ⒰ ⒱ ⒲ ⒳ ⒴ ⒵

Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ

ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ

Alphabets II

Ȁ Ȃ Ȧ Ӓ Ӑ Ʌ Ⱥ Ά Α Λ Ѧ Д ᾈ ᾉ ᾊ ᾋ ᾌ ᾍ ᾎ ᾏ • ȁ ȃ ɑ ɒ ɐ ȧ α ά Δ д ӓ ӑ ᾀ ᾁ ᾂ ᾃ ᾄ ᾅ ᾆ ᾇ ᾰ ᾱ ᾲ ᾳ ᾴ ᾶ ᾷ
Ƀ β Ѣ • Ђ Ъ Ь ъ ь Ϧ ɓ ʙ ϐ ѣ б в Ҍ ҍ
Ȼ ʗ Ͻ Ͼ Ͽ Ϲ Ѽ Ҁ Ҫ • ɔ ȼ ς ϲ ѽ ҁ ҫ
ɖ ɗ ȡ ʠ δ
Ȅ Ȇ Ӗ Ɇ Ѐ Ȩ Ȝ Έ Ё Ε Ξ Σ ξ Є Э Ӭ З Ѯ Ҿ Ҽ Ӛ Ә Ӟ Ҙ ә • ə ε έ з є э е ϵ ϶ ȅ ɘ ȇ ɇ ȩ ѐ ё ѯ ҿ ҽ ӛ ӟ ҙ ӗ ӭ
Ϝ Ғ Ӻ • ϝ ɟ ʄ ӻ ғ
Ѡ Ѿ • ɠ ɡ ʛ ɢ ɞ ʚ ɕ
Ȟ Ή Η Ң Ҥ Һ Ӈ Ӊ Ҕ ᾘ ᾙ ᾚ ᾛ ᾜ ᾝ ᾞ ᾟ • ʜ ɦ ћ ʮ ʯ ɧ ȟ ɥ ђ Ћ н ӈ ӊ ң ҕ ҥ
Ȉ Ȋ Ί Ϊ Ῐ Ῑ Ὶ Ί • ȉ ɨ ɩ ɪ ȋ ϊ ΐ ῐ ῑ ῒ ΐ ῖ ῗ
Ɉ Ј • ɉ ȷ ʝ ϳ
Ќ Қ Ҟ Ҝ Ҟ Ӄ • ʞ ɮ κ ќ қ ҝ ҟ ҡ ӄ
Ƚ ζ • ʟ ɫ ɬ ʅ ɭ ȴ ʃ ʄ ʆ
Ϻ Ӎ • ɯ ɰ ɱ ϻ ӎ
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й • ȵ ɲ ɳ ɴ ή π η и й ѝ л ҋ ӣ ӥ ᾐ ᾑ ᾒ ᾓ ᾔ ᾕ ᾖ ᾗ ὴ ή ὴ ή
Ȍ Ӧ Ȏ Ȭ Ȫ Ȯ Ȱ ʘ Ό θ Ѻ ϴ Ӫ Θ Ѳ Ю ф Ὸ Ό • ȫ ȭ ȍ ȏ ȯ ȱ ɵ ɸ σ ϕ ό Φ ѻ ѳ ӧ ӫ
Ρ Ҏ Ῥ • ρ ϼ Ϸ ϸ φ ҏ ῤ ῥ
Ɋ Ϙ • ϙ ɋ Ϥ ϥ ϱ
Ȑ Ȓ Ɍ Я Г Ѓ Ӷ Ґ • я ɹ ɺ ɻ ɼ ɽ ɾ ɿ ȑ ȓ ɍ ʀ ʁ г ѓ ґ ӷ
Ș Ϩ ϩ Ϛ • ϛ ɛ ɜ ɝ ʂ ȿ ș
Ț Ⱦ Ҭ • τ Ϯ ϯ ȶ ʇ ʈ ț т ҭ
Ȕ Ʉ Ȗ Ώ Ω ц • ȕ ȗ ʮ ʯ ʉ ʊ υ μ ϑ ϋ ύ ΰ
Ʌ Ѵ Ѷ • ɣ ʋ ʌ ѵ ѷ ῠ ῡ ῢ ΰ ῦ ῧ
Ϣ Ш Щ • ϣ ш щ ѿ ѡ ʍ ώ ψ Ψ ω ϖ ᾠ ᾡ ᾢ ᾣ ᾤ ᾥ ᾦ ᾧ ῲ ῳ ῴ ῶ ῷ ὼ ώ
Ϫ Ж Җ χ Ӽ Ҳ Ӿ Ӂ Ӝ • ж ϰ ϗ ӽ ӿ ҳ ӂ ӝ җ
Ȳ Ɏ ϒ ϓ ϔ Ύ Ϋ Υ Ў У ц Ѱ Ӱ Ӯ Ӳ Ӵ Ҷ Ҹ Ӌ Ῠ Ῡ Ὺ Ύ • Ч џ ў ү ұ ɣ ɏ ȳ ʎ ʏ ɤ Ϟ λ ϫ ӯ ӱ ӳ ӵ ҷ ҹ ӌ
Ȥ • ɀ ʐ ʑ ȥ ʒ ʓ ȝ

? Ɂ ɂ ʡ ʢ ʔ ʕ ʖ ˀ ˁ
Ȣ ȣ ȸ ȹ ʣ ʤ ʥ ʦ ʧ ʨ ʩ ɶ ы ʪ ʫ Ӹ ӹ
љ њ Ѹ ѹ Ѫ Ѭ Ѥ ѥ ѧ Ѩ ѩ ѫ ѭ ѱ
҈ ҉
҈ ҉
ʬ ʭ ɚ ɷ ҂ ҃ ҄ ҅ ҆
ʰ ʱʲ ʳ ʴ ʵ ʶ ʷ ʸ ͤ ͥ ͦ ͧ ͨ ͩ ͪ ͫ ͬ ͭ ͮ ͯ ʹ ʺ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ˌ ˎ ˏ ˑ ˒ ˓ ˔ ˕ ˖ ˗
˂ ˃ ˄ ˅ ˆ ː ˇ ˈ ˉ ˊ ˋ ˘ ˙ ˚ ˛ ˜ ˝ ˞ ˟ ˍˍ

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points