Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I thought you were a cat! 1x1 taken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:18 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky thought about it for a bit, then shook her head, "To be honest, I really can't remember exactly, I think you asked if I was real, or if you were just dreaming, something along those lines. Anyways, are you okay with all this? Most people would be freaking out right now." She told him. By the way Bryce kept looking her over, Sky could tell he was having a hard time believing his eyes, but she was really there and talking to him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked her in the eyes and shook his head. "No...I'm okay with it...I mean I know you're here and we're talking. I was able to lift you and actually feel a bit of weight but I just can't believe you're able to shape shift between a regular cat and a neko like me." he said and gave a light chuckle to add onto his little part of the conversation.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm
L2453

User Image

"Yeah, most can't handle the fact, but im glad that you're okay with it" Sky replied and smiled shyly at Bryce. It wasn't often that people were okay with her ability to shift, most would have turned her away, or worse things; she sometimes had to run for her life in rare cases.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded and let out a small sigh followed by a chuckle. "And here I thought I brought home a little cat but instead I brought home a cute girl who shapeshifts into a kitten." With that he added "So which form is your favorite?" he asked her, wondering in which way he'd wake up to see her everyday.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:04 pm
L2453

User Image

Walking around the kitchen for a bit, Sky then said, "Being a cat is fun and all, but I like being in this from the most, that is when I can though. Now that I know that you're okay with this, I'll most likely stay this way, and if need be, I'll switch back to being a cat." Sky walked back to where Bryce was, "You really think I'm cute?" she asked and blushed a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at her a bit and nodded with a small smile. "Yes. That's stuff I don't lie about." He then added the question with a blush "Since you prefer to be nwko then cat most of the time would you like your own room?" He wouldn't mind if she slept with him over time but the first few times he would think would be awkward.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:51 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky giggled a bit, and said, "Well thanks then, you're pretty cute yourself, and as for your offer, I would be happy to have my own room." She smiled a bit, it wasn't often that someone was fine with her ability, but he was and even wanted her to stay, Sky was grateful for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded and motioned for her to follow him. He then turned and walked up the stairs before stopping in front of a door and opening it. There was a bed and TV with a couple of game systems beneath. A neatly, organized stack of games sat beside them as he motioned and said "Here you go. It's the room right next to mine so if you have any problem or questions just come and talk to me about it."

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 am
L2453

User Image

Sky followed Bryce to her room, "Thank you so much, and I'll be sure to remember that." She said to him, as she walked around the room, looking over every part of the room. It was a habit of her's, she usually would look around a new place, and it came from her curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded and walked downstairs, sitting on the couch and turning on the TV, flipping it over to the new channel. At that moment they were showing the weather forecast. With a frown he read that today would rain later. He also noticed that tonight it would be a thunderstorm. Bryce was used to them due to hearing them so often but he guessed he'd see how Sky would treat them. After a small sigh he grabbed the remote and flipped the channel before turning on the console that lay in the tv stand. With a small smile he began to play his favorite game.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:01 pm
L2453

User Image

After Bryce had gone back downstairs, Sky continued to look around the room for another couple of minutes, then she went over to the window and opened it. The day was nice, but Sky noticed some dark clouds moving in, and caught the smell of rain on the air, "I wouldn't mind the rain, if it was a light one, but those clouds tell me there's going to be a thunderstorm." She muttered, as she closed the window, and laid face down on the bed. Sky started to feel a bit nervous, she didn't like thunderstorms much, so she just closed her eyes and fell asleep; she would deal with it when it got there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:20 am
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce continued to play his game until the thunderstorm gave off a loud crack that made his jump a couple of feet into the air. Breathing heavily for a couple seconds and holding his fast beating heart before giving a small chuckle. He then saved the game and quickly turned off the tv before getting up and looking for a couple of working flashlights. After finding some he walked upstairs and was about to go into his room before stopping and thinking. He then walked towards Sky's room and slowly opened the door to peek inside. To see if she was alright.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:35 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky woke up, startled, by the first clap of thunder. With her pulse already racing, a second crack made her jump up, and she bolted for the door. Not realizing that Bryce was on the other side, Sky ran head on into him, taking him down with her; she was too frightened to even know what was going on at the moment, so Sky just buried her face in his chest and trembled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce was startled a bit by the other yell of lightening. He was suddenly looking at the ceiling with shaking weight on him. Looking at the neko on his chest he said "It'll be alright." With that he wrapped his arms around her and held her. "Let's sleep in my room for tonight." whispered the neko. He let his grip loosen a bit but still held her in case more thunder decided to peek into the household and yell.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:36 pm
L2453

User Image

Calming down enough to realize what just happened, Sky slowly lifted her head, and looked up at Bryce, "Sorry about the take down, I wasn't expecting you to be right in front of me," she felt her cheeks burn from embarrassment, "and are you sure about that?" she asked. At the moment, Sky felt safe in Bryce's arms, although she was still a bit shaken from before, but the thought of staying with him for the night comforted her.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff