Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply The Kingdom of Gaman
Kira-kira Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~ Ʌllєπ Ϻoπʈgomєяү ~~~~~~~
Gaman Guard

Allen looked behind them right after the Queen did. Soon he found a shadow resting inside one of the trees that made his skin crawl a bit. The only reason that he wasn't in a full Guard mode was because the Queen didn't seem to stressed about it. He turned back to Adelaide and raised and eyebrow. "Are you trying to imply that there is someone with us?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Adelaide tilted her head to the side and she flashed a cocky smile. "Of course not. I'm implying that I'm never alone. You're with me aren't you? That makes me not alone." Her cocky smiled turned into a soft one. "Yes, we are not alone. My adviser is with us." She looked up into the trees and shouter over the wind. "Won't you join us, Shunin? Stop being antisocial!" She laughed amusingly for once. She turned back to Allen and smiled. "He follows me every where. He 'advises' my every move." She shrugged and wrapped her arms around her knees and looked back up into the trees, watching the wind make the leaves dance.  

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image
Gaman Guard

Allen turned around slowly and looked at the trees again and saw the adviser and shook his head. Frankly that was extremely creepy that he does that. The adviser didn't even look like he belonged to this kingdom but he knew that he really was besides his looks. Allen really couldn't judge, nor did he care to, he never looked the way he really was. His claws was be a very bad first impression on someone. "Not to be rude, but that is extremely creepy."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

Escher by a tree, lurking in its shadows, watching queen and Guard speak to each other. He tucked his way back, going deeper within the shadows. He wanted just listen and see if anything they were talking about was worth any importance. He actually was waiting for his master, with just becoming an underling, he wanted to set out and see the world. He slightly sighed and jumped to a nearby tree branch, pulled himself up and kicked off the same tree and went for a hand spring vault onto a larger tree, one the would support his weight. Once he did, he settled in and sat down on the france and rested his back against the trunk. He then looked down towards the two and only continued listening.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Adelaide stretched her arms out behind her and leaned back. She curled her pale fingers around the grass and stretched her legs out so that they were touching deeper water. She could hear the steady heartbeat of another figure in her presence. Which proves her right about never being alone. She turned her ear towards Allen when he spoke again. She threw her head back in laughter, amused with his statement. After her little moment of amusement, she settled down and flipped her turquoise hair out of her eyes. "It's not rude at all. It's not as bad as you think either. I'm not followed everywhere." Being followed everywhere you go wasn't a pleasant thought to the queen. It was rather disturbing actually. "It just gives one a sense of protection. Knowing that I will always be safe is a warm thought."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image
Gaman Guard

Allen chuckled in disbelief, somewhat knowing that she could very well be disturbed by it. The Queen couldn't be serous about that. If people followed her here, probably one of the safest places ever, then they would follow her anywhere. "You're disturbed by it aren't you?" He said in a straight tone without looking at her.  

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Adelaide shrugged and grinned at the ground. Was she really that easy to read? She shook her head, still smiling. "I am a queen and a queen must not lie. Disturbing isn't the right word though," She looked at the ground, searching for a better word to replace 'disturbing'. After a couple silent moments she looked back up at Allen. "It is distracting. Being followed every where is distracting. You never know who could be following you and when." She frowned for a moment, but a soft smile morphed her face once more. Showing discomfort was a sign of weakness, she reminded herself. Adelaide flopped onto her back, her feathery wings forming a soft pillow against the already soft grass. She sighed and turned her head to look up at Allen. "You are a guard, am I wrong? What exactly are you supposed to be guarding? What could there be to guard in the forest?" She was obliged to ask, since he was skipping out on his duties in the first place. But, it was more like she was starting up conversation, to keep her mind off kingdom issues. Like Akanie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:06 am
User Image

Escher listened as the Queen and a the guard Allen, talked about being followed. For a brief moment he thought they were referring to him but he found that they meant in general. He wanted to stop ease dropping but then again it would be pretty boring if he just laid there up in a tree. He then heard the queen as Allen what it was that they were suppose to guard. Escher figured he'd get some good information out of this, all the more reason to continue with what he was doing.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 pm
Rahenno

User Image

Amongst the regular chirping of birds the distinct screech of a hawk could be heard over head. From the clouds a hawk swooped down and settled in the same tree Escher was currently hiding in. The hawk locked eyes with the boy for a moment then seemed to nod down at its leg, which had a note tied around it. The paper had a small emblem of Gaman on it, unnoticeable except when up close. It read

Escher,
I am sorry for using such an insecure means of contacting you. However in my current situation it is the best I can do while staying under cover. Several nights ago the Queen of Konton attacked an orphanage in Aijou, and after failing to stop them I decided to follow them back to Konton disguised as one of their men in an attempt to rescue the children they have kidnapped. Currently I have entered the Ryouken tournament disguised as a member of Konton hoping to gain the Queen's favor and gain acess to the children. I want you to alert the queen and other Kyuui of what has happened immediately, but make it known that they should not attempt to come to my aid or move any forces against Konton at the risk of blowing my cover, or in the worst case starting a war with Konton. If I am not successful I may have to give up this cause and return to Gaman regardless, however until I am certain that this endeavor is pointless I will remain here in Konton. Do not attempt to contact me back after this message. I have trained you well enough to know you will fulfill these orders to the letter and do not need confirmation from you. And one last thing, give the Queen my regards, and my apologies for allowing this to happen on my watch.

-Ras'kar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

Escher looked up to the sky as he heard the screech of a familiar bird. When the hawk landed, he met the hawk gaze and as it nodded down to its' leg Escher read the note. when he finished he channeled some of his lightning to his hand to burn the note. He stood up and jumped down from the tree, landing in front of the Queen and the guard. Upon landing he took a knee and rested his left arm on his knee, all while bowing his head to the Queen. "Ma'am," He started off softly. "A message from Ras'kar." He said shortly, now awaiting her responses to address him before continuing with what he had to say.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:30 am
User Image
Gaman Guard

Allen watch silently as his Queen flopped onto the ground. "How does that not hurt her wings?" He asked himself with a small smile and a tiny laugh, so low that it was more like a breath. He dipped his hand in the slow currents of the river and moved it around. "So distracting is it?" He spoke into the air but he knew that the queen would hear him. "I guess it would be." Allen stiffened about his guard duties. He really should be on his rounds right now but he needed a break. Allen couldn't even think what would happen if he was caught off duty, especially the Queen herself. "Yes I am one. Truly there is nothing to guard here in this beautiful sanctuary. I am not on duty at this moment, you Majesty." Allen tried to speak with a strong voice but failed slightly, his terrible experience with ling allowing some faltering. Allen shook a bit at the thought that he might get in trouble but soon someone came up from behind. "Looks like she was right, people do follow her." He thought.

The Kingdom of Gaman

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff