Submit

clestined

Fashionable Genius

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:01 pm
Hello, fellow gaians. c: My name is Candice, you can call me Andi. I joined this guild because, well Jonathan invited me. Honestly, I've never really looked at his pictures until now. I find his work incredible! And he shouldn't give up on his dreams. (: He could take pictures of bunches of things. Nature, occasions. Chase your dream Jonathan<3 You're amazing at what you do. I find photography interesting as well,and do a little bit of some that catches my eye. I don't show it off, cause it's not that great. But i just try to see differently, and catch things that stick out. c: His work is great, and I'm glad to be in this guild!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:57 am
I'd write a bunch of stuff but this emote just about sums me up;
emotion_dowant  

orfinraw

Aaron Kain

GO

10,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm
im aaron kain, but you can call me aaron. i joined not just cause i got an invite, but because i wanted to see the different kinds of photographs people had taken  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:47 pm
I'm D. sweatdrop ^-^ I joined well~ since I Am A Photographer sent me a Request, but also since I do appreciate art as well, in all forms lol? sweatdrop ^-^ Photography is the most realistic of the other mediums, with basically, what you see being true, or there could always be a whimsical effect about it that just draws one in even further so. I have had a lot of experience in several Guilds, and still do enjoy them, and I would like to help and support this Guild as well in anyway that I can. ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

xXSapphire_SheikXx

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:40 pm
Sup im xXSapphire_SheikXx,but u can call me Sapphire.I got an invite plus i like to take pictures or draw them  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 am
Well...i'm Sabrina ,22 years old (almost) , from Italy ....>>
i always liked to make pics but neva got to own a camera yet so i rarely get to practice , if not at the meeteings of my cosplay groups lol....so...i joined cuz some advice would be rly helpfull ^^ , when i have the chance i get a camera n post some picz :3 yum_puddi

-l- Epica -l-

Interesting Noob

17,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cart Raider 100

JellyJamPreserves

Sparkly Player

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 pm
Hellooooo!~ heart heart heart
My Name is Chell and I joined because I was invited. I also enjoy photography but have no camera so..I don't know if I'll be posting any pictures. Okies bye now!~ whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:36 pm
Hellos :3 Im James
um I joined um well I just got invited so I clicked yes and BAM thats how Painlessnight ( Myself) Joined biggrin  

PainlessNight

Dangerous Raider

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Smitten with you

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:06 pm
Hey there!
I'm Annie, and I joined because I was invited! ;P
But I enjoy looking through photography and would love to make my own, maybe one day if I get a camera...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:07 pm
... what did you think i would great my self stare  

The great prince of evil

Snellyy

Witty Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:28 pm
Hello c:
I'm katrina, I've actually enjoyed photography for about 5 years now. I'm not very good but I really enjoy it. My sister is amazing and is in college for it. I have a Rebel xs canon that is 10MP.
I joined because I was invited, and I thought this was a pretty interesting guild c:
I hope to see everyones photography soon c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:29 pm
I Am A Photographer
Hello Guild members. Post who you are and why you decided to join Uriah Galleries. Here you can meet fellow guild Members.

Hello people,I'm Reddit and i decided to join because photography has always been an interesting subject to study for me,also the chance to get into it more with others who appreciate it's value is a major plus.  

A Double Entendre

The Happy Taco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:47 pm
Hello ^-^ I'm Ren. I joined because I love photography  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:48 pm
I'm Ryuna Siege but you can call me Ryu for short. smile I'm an overly joyful artist, and a crazy writer. I do a lot of RP so if you want hit me up and we can have a go. smile  

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

great value j cole

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 pm
Hey dudes and dudettes, I'm Juan and I decided to join the Uriah Galleries because I think it's going to be very awesome being part of a guild like this.
where I can meet fellow photographers as well as learning new techniques and such.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff