User Image
"Left behind, only the hours pass by..."

N a m e ▹ Cahir Blaise Mossuli

N i c k n a m e s ▹ Just Cahir or Blaise. Bro has a tendency to call me 'twerp' though....

A g e ▹ Twenty-Two

G e n d e r ▹ Male

R o l e ▹ The Traitor's Brother.

P e r s o n a l i t y ▹ Cahir - in a nutshell - is that type of annoying brother that not only is better then his brother in many various fields; but also goes out of his way to irk Dante to get him ticked off. He's a abnormal fast learner and quite the intelligent one; not to mention the fact that he's skillful with his hands. Despite the fact that he is the younger Mossuli sibling, he sometimes comes off as the elder in different ways (including his insistence on besting his brother). Cahir's generally always after whatever Dante's interested in; whether that be a school, skill, or even a girl. In fact, one of Cahir's favorite ways to piss his brother off is hitting on whoever Dante's girlfriend is in front of his brother. Although recently since Dante doesn't have a girlfriend, Cahir's been hitting on his ex; Cher. As a general rule, he ignores girls after Dante breaks up with them (because they usually end up wanting to get with him instead for his eloquent choice of words), Cher was different in the way that she didn't come to him. That and Dante is still always annoyed whenever Cahir flirts with her in front of him.

B i o g r a p h y ▹ Cahir, two years younger than his brilliant brother Dante, has always been somewhat overshadowed by his brother. The only way he could have possibly had an even remote chance of getting his parents' attention off his brother was to compete with him, and of course, Cahir simply didn't quite have what his brother had in the department of intelligence and brains. He fell behind- he was never ahead to start with- and stayed that way. His parents' divorce didn't come as much of a shock to him, and he simply accepted it and plotted for a way to get his revenge on Dante. The only way to go was to try to catch up to his brother and make his own impression on the world. After they moved in with their aunt, Cahir did everything he could to annoy and irk his brother in order to distract him and perhaps one day surpass Dante. And even when his brother went off, his life pretty much complete and taken care of with his entering the country's intelligence agency.

And from then on, the brothers seemed to go in separate ways. Cahir pursued a career in machinery and mechanics, and eventually became a well-versed and respected figure in the trade. Though, of course, he could never rise up to be like his brother. However, Cahir was now pretty content with just annoying Dante to the best of his abilities, and it certainly seems to be helping. Dante seems to have had some trouble lately, and has been crashing over at Cahir's place. Cahir doesn't mind- after all, he now gives his older brother a roof over his head and definitely enough authority to push him around quite a bit.

S k i l l s ▹ Does pushing Dante's buttons all the time count? No? Well - I'm good at mechanics - the hardware stuff - from computers to guns to cars. Fighting; with my fists or with whatever's laying around in my toolbox. I'm not a bad hacker (but really - I don't like to hack - I just learned it so I can best my brother).

E x t r a s ▹ I fight with a wrench and a screwdriver. Don't laugh - those things still hurt like no one's business - I'll prove it to you right now.

C r u s h ▹ I hit on Cher just to irk Dante - there's absolutely nothing going on here.

M a s t e r▹ Pudding Earl & ll Yuna-Chan ll