Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 pm
"Mmm, what a happy coincidence, dearie. I just so happen to be Russian, myself." Nikolai said with a little less enthusiasm as he thought he'd have.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:58 pm
"realy?" she murmured, seeming to brighten up a bit, her eyes glimmering. "thats awesome!" she smiled, giving a tiny sigh as her eyes suddenly started to water and she started to rub them.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 pm
Nikolai smirked a bit at the girl's excitement. He noticed her rub her eyes and felt his frown return. "Hmm? Are you crying, dearie?" he mused while leaning against the couch's armrest.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:43 pm
she gave a tiny chuckle at his comment. "no... its just these stupid contacts.... they itch...." she huffed, finally managing to pull out the blue contacts to reveal startling pink eyes. "i need new ones.... but.... i can't get them..." she frowned, blinking a bit as her eyes readjusted to the light.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:17 pm
"An albino." the Sin murmured to himself before smiling a bit at the boy. "I could get you a new pair of contacts, dearie, if you'd be willing to make a deal with me." he offered and held out his hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:32 pm
She gave him a cautious look, biting her lip again. "w-what kind of deal?" she whispered, hugging her snake closer.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:50 pm
He smiled. "There's something you're hiding from me, dearie, and I want to know what it is. You know, us divas and our secrets. It's practically all we eat, dearie~" he chuckled with a light shrug before looking back at the girl. "Now then, you tell me what you're hiding from me, dearie, and I'll give you some contact lens."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:01 pm
Belyi froze, her already pale face somehow managing to grow even paler as she stared at him. C-could she tell him? Would he hate her? What would he do if he found out? No. No. No no no!
"I-I...... I can't tell you....." she mumbled softly, shaking her head. It was just too hard to admit that she was a he, after so many years of thinking the opposite.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:14 pm
Nikolai blinked, not expecting that answer. "Really? Oh my, it must really be a juicy secret~" he purred and appeared right in front of the girl. "Mmm, you really are quite beautiful, darling." he commented while holding her chin and inspecting her face curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:27 pm
blushing darkly at how close he got, she bit her lip and slowly examined his face as well, letting her eyes trail over everything, stopping to rest on his eyes for a moment. she nearly lost herself in those vivid eyes, they were so green and wonderful... like a summer field...... had it not been for his comment pullling her back, she probably would've kept staring into his eyes for a while. "th-thanks....." she stammered, biting her chapped lip as she stared at him.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 pm
"Of course, darling." Nikolai smirked and yawned before pulling out some chapstick from his breast pocket and held it out in front of the girl. "Here dearie, you should use this. It'll compliment your skin fabulously!" he smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 am
she gave a tiny smile and took it, quickly placing some on her lips. "th-thanks..." she hummed, fiddling with her dress again.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:37 pm
Something changed in his smirk. "Mmm, I forgot to add some on for myself, dearie, would you mind if I got some?" he asked and held his hand out for the chapstick.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 pm
"oh, no go ahead" she hummed, handing it back to him.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 pm
Nikolai grinned and put the chapstick back in his pocket. "Thank you, dearie." he purred and quickly leaned in, kissing her.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff