Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uriah Galleries

Back to Guilds

Photo gallery of Jonathan Uriah Denney 

Tags: Photography, Uriah Galleries, Gallery, Photo, Guild 

Reply Spam Folder (Chatterbox)
Want to get something off your chest? Throw it in here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uriah Galleries
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 am
Mang Kanorr
Anyone know a good camera for a beginner like me? cat_rofl You see, I like photography too and I wan to take some photos myself. cat_rolleyes

I actually answered this question not too long ago. lol Here's the link.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22983065

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:59 am
Uriah Galleries
Mang Kanorr
Anyone know a good camera for a beginner like me? cat_rofl You see, I like photography too and I wan to take some photos myself. cat_rolleyes

Thanks! cat_blaugh anw, still haven't got a random item from you. lol cat_rofl  

unruly nutsack

Uriah Galleries
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 am
Mang Kanorr
Uriah Galleries
Mang Kanorr

You're very welcome. ^^
Did I tip you in the thread? o-o if so, send trade. lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:14 am
Uriah Galleries
Mang Kanorr
Uriah Galleries
Mang Kanorr

You're very welcome. ^^
Did I tip you in the thread? o-o if so, send trade. lol
lol, sent. smile )  

unruly nutsack

The Har

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:35 am
evil I hate when you wake up in the morning, you havent even stepped one foot to the floor to thank God your alive, an the person next to you starts putting in work....can you do this and that today, can you iron my shirts,can you make sure you drop off.....I just want to say....WHY DONT YOU JUST DROP OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!.....AND NEED I SAY TO YOU ALL "GOOD MORNING cool burning_eyes scream gonk !!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:08 am
Right now life in general is pissing me off.

I received my 55th email rejection for a job this morning. That isn't counting the 10,000 paper CVs I've given out without getting a single response / interview. I've never gotten to the 'job interview' part because no one will ******** give me a chance!

My flatmates are pissing me off to the point where I want to move back in with my mum in her scummy flat. Everything that comes out of their mouths is moan moan moan moan ******** moan! Yet if I complain about something tiny like, for example, the floor being wet after one of them washed up and practically coated the place with water, I get 'oh stop moaning Sam'. EXCUSE ME!? You want ME to stop moaning yet you're allowed to complain about every little ******** thing throughout the day!? UGH! ><

I've got no money at all to live off, it's gotten to the point where I might need to sell my only camera. I have no choice, it's that or I whore myself out.

My 'friends' aren't taking me seriously either, they think I'm ******** kidding when I say I'm going to top myself at the end of uni. If things keep going like they are I ******** will and I'm being 100% serious. If they tell me to grow the ******** up one more time I don't know what I'm going to do. I have a long line of medical issues.

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

INekophilia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:16 pm
=steals all yours shoes and sleeps in it=
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:48 pm
LivingDeadDoII, PM or meebo me  

Zidane of the Wildfire

Heroic Guardian

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ticklies

Sophomore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:09 am
Im so pissed off! Since a guy kept on trolling me following me everywhere and like goes to me and says "b***h get outta my way" I ignored him already and stuff but he really keeps on following me then I went offline then went online again then he appeared again which is really O.o awkward and weird then hours went by and then he just poofed out of the rally and I was like THANK GOD! Hahaha... :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:23 am
Sweet Sugary Candies
Im so pissed off! Since a guy kept on trolling me following me everywhere and like goes to me and says "b***h get outta my way" I ignored him already and stuff but he really keeps on following me then I went offline then went online again then he appeared again which is really O.o awkward and weird then hours went by and then he just poofed out of the rally and I was like THANK GOD! Hahaha... :3

Did you report him?  

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:27 am
Just when I thought life couldn't s**t in my cereal anymore, our housing people go and slap a ******** eviction order on us. And why? Because the other tenant [who was supposed to move out in May] has finally put in a notice saying he's leaving.

When we asked about this before, he said it was fine because they just have to change the name on the contract. Now? Oh now suddenly it's not fine and it voids the contract so we have to leave.

So life, you throw my inability to get a job, no money, no time to myself and now NO HOUSE into one big ******** pot and thought you'd serve me up a bowl of bullshit soup!? Thanks for making me want to top myself EVEN ******** MORE!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 pm
MadSam123
Sweet Sugary Candies

Did you report him?
I did so I shall wait :3 4laugh  

Ticklies

Sophomore

iCaptured

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 pm
That this whole guild sounds like one huge scam and the way the person who owns this guilds get members is quite sad!

"The Underground is filled with tutorials, techniques, giveaways, and more!"
There are many tutorials and techniques out through the internet that are free and easy to access.

"All trades for premium membership should be sent directly to myself and not donated into the guild."
Why is he trying to scam people out of their gold? If it is for the guild, it should be given to the guild. I feel sorry for any person who falls for that or actually gives this guy gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:03 pm
iCaptured
That this whole guild sounds like one huge scam and the way the person who owns this guilds get members is quite sad!

"The Underground is filled with tutorials, techniques, giveaways, and more!"
There are many tutorials and techniques out through the internet that are free and easy to access.

"All trades for premium membership should be sent directly to myself and not donated into the guild."
Why is he trying to scam people out of their gold? If it is for the guild, it should be given to the guild. I feel sorry for any person who falls for that or actually gives this guy gold.

It's okay to be jealous of my successes. ;D Yes, there are other giveaways, tutorials, etc. Anyone should know that. I am creating a community here on Gaia that will have numerous tutorials, techniques, and more right there without having to search. Not to mention a friendly environment. You're free to stay in this guild if you're a member, I will not ban you as I do not believe in banning someone because they dislike me. None of the gold is for my own gain. I am a loaded 2004 Gaian, tons of items, etc. I do not need gold. Why do I charge? To pay for things such as gold giveaways because I rarely sell any of my items, banners if I decide to purchase any. (I make them myself) Oh and not to mention they can share their work with hundreds, soon to be thousands, of other Gaians through one simple announcement, and the ability to sticky their own galleries. If you want to be jealous, that is fine, but everyone who joins this guild knows all about me and who I am. They know what they are purchasing when they purchase Premium and they realize that they could find the information elsewhere, but having it all in one comfortable place, along with other benefits, makes it all the better.  

Uriah Galleries
Vice Captain

Aaron Kain

GO

10,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:41 pm
Breezy Autumn Blossom
I really hate when rich people who dress nice are like can you donate? =.=
OMG YES. i despise that. im like "...dude. just sell something. you're uber-rich -.-"  
Spam Folder (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff