border | walkers - open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:33 pm
So we're still working on some of the info here buuuutt if you guys wanna post and feel like you know enough to enter, feel free.

Amorpheous
Space Crawfish

Also Morphy, Craw, if you want your Restless Sea babies to be in the tribe then they can be! No application needed, just a title and a little blurb so we can put 'em on the front page!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:06 pm
les vagues

phoenix kiss

I'm not completely settled on his title, but the best I can think of right now is 'The Illuminated'

And his blurb (if it's too long, I'll edit it):

Mysterious and charming, Water of Life splits his time between the caves and the sand, and along the way if he meets someone he speaks in a voice that is like the coolest water touched with the most exquisite spice. He speaks in intoxicating turns of phrase and his words charm all those that meet him. He hands out his time, his words, his attention, in small doses and then he leaves, only to come back when he feels that you need him again. When he is not carefully measuring out his words for your benefit, he is silent, a wavering figure of blue, life giving water that fills your senses and the darkest mud, completely saturated in his being, standing in the sand or in the shade with knowledge that burns bright blue in his eyes. Sometimes he will speak longer and during those times, some of that knowledge will bleed and burn into you and it seems his silence and spice laden words hide a well of knowledge that could drive many madness.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 am
les vagues
So we're still working on some of the info here buuuutt if you guys wanna post and feel like you know enough to enter, feel free.

Amorpheous
Space Crawfish

Also Morphy, Craw, if you want your Restless Sea babies to be in the tribe then they can be! No application needed, just a title and a little blurb so we can put 'em on the front page!

Oh yes yes! Like Morphy, I'm not completed settled on a title yet but I'm thinking "The Adventurer" would work well for her. Again if this blurb is too long I'll be happy to edit it to make it fit in smile

While Sandwalker lacks the elegance and gracefulness of some of her siblings, she possesses within her a quiet fearlessness and a hunger to discover the unknown. Her long-seeing eye is cast out over the dry ocean before her and she thirsts to delve into its secrets. Pragmatism and idealism form an oil and water mix within her, but she is devoted to her tribe above all else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm
Your username: Lolli McHotpants
Your Kin (please link name to cert): Seafoam Voices
Why your Kin would fit: She knows the sands intimately. How to survive in them, the beauty of the dunes, how to find fresh water, and how to carve out your own existence on the surface and away from the caves.
Why your Kin might have trouble: Seafoam has little knowledge of what living with other acha are like, being solitary since hatching, however the need to surround herself with beauty and indulgence is seemingly genetic more than learned. Living with Kimeti that are more used to a harder and more rugged life would prove to be very challenging for her.
Please write a brief RP entry on one of the following topics: how your kin came to hear of the Borderwalkers, the journey to the borderlands, the first meeting with the Legendaries, the first night spent on watch.
She hadn't heard of them so much as she'd stumbled upon tracks unfamiliar to her and followed them. What she'd found had been a lone buck whom the small acha shadowed for many sun cycles before he made his way to a hidden cave opening.
Curiosity in the meaning of his movements and the need to surround herself with the lovely buck and possibly more like him spurred her to settled around the opening into the sands and the dark coolness below them. For days she waited and listened to the movements ahead and below her.
Until the day she heard her voice. So full of power. Of knowledge. A voice overflowing with love and beauty. She had to know to who the voice belonged.

One step in.

Another.

Her faithful sand dog taking each cautious step with her until she found herself at the mouth of a large cavern filling with sunlight from holes in the sand above. In the middle stood the most magnificent couple she'd ever seen. Would ever see again.

Her voice bubbled out of her mouth and echoed around her like the bubbles in the sea she'd dreamt about in her unbirth. "May I join you?"  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:25 pm
Lolli McHotpants

ACCEPTED
YES
WE NEEDED AN ACHA and she is gorgeous and perfect for them, yes.
OUT OF CURIOSITY
who did she follow there? and who's voice did she hear in the cave? MEETS IS GOING TO LOVE HER BTW  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:37 pm
SHE HEARD MEETS. That was my thought, at least. xD IF YOU'RE COOL WITH IT- I would love for her to develop a sort of idol worship adoration for Meets. At least for a temporary time.
Also; she followed Shortened Way. Since he's the wanderer of the lot.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:20 pm
Lolli McHotpants
SHE HEARD MEETS. That was my thought, at least. xD IF YOU'RE COOL WITH IT- I would love for her to develop a sort of idol worship adoration for Meets. At least for a temporary time.
Also; she followed Shortened Way. Since he's the wanderer of the lot.

THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT ON BOTH COUNTS I am pleased indeed heehee. x3 (Also I don't exactly imagine Slide's voice overflows with love and beauty too often haha.)

And yes it sounds like Meets will love her. You can write up a title and a blurb for her and we'll work on the front page soon!

Also we need to work on some RP all around with this family and all the new arrivals. I shall talk to Phoe and figure s**t outtt  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:57 pm
I am down for all of the RP. Man. I really don't know whether Set Apart would be glad to have another female in the tribe or -- kind of pissed off by it. xD  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:24 am
Don't worry, Set Apart, you're totally Meets-the-Sea's little protege. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Ahhh, Set Apart, Seafoam Voices would never dream of getting between you and your goals. So long as she gets to hang about and sing to Meets every now and forever.

There is an overwhelming urge to give Seafoam the nickname 'Bubbles'.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:23 am
Bubbles would be a brilliant nickname!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:58 am
Lolli I am so happy to see Seafoam in here - she is such a gorgeous Acha and seems to fit in so well with her name and colors. heart Bubbles would be a hella cute nickname, too.  

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:11 pm
Guyss~ I've been trying to come up with a title and blurb for Seafoam Voices and I just can't seem to find anything that sticks. ; ;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm
It'll come. An idea is to play out Seafoam's meeting with one of the legendaries -- they could take her on a patrol like is described -- and you could think of her dream. And maybe it'll come from there? :O  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:43 pm
<3 Phoe.
With the way that I wrote her application RP blurb, are you guys cool with her meeting with both Slide and Meets together? Followed maybe by Slide being the one to take her out on patrol.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff