Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
➽ b r a v e ★ (1 x 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDedric Smyth

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx There were a couple minutes where there was silence. From behind the sunglasses Dedric checked Violet out. She was gorgeous. It was different then the 1700's garb he remembered her in, but he didn't expect much less. He then scanned his clothes, over the years he tried to fit in fashion-wise. Elaine always had to help him out.

This generation was so hard. Sagging pants and graphic tee's weren't his thing. Elaine had a heck of a time convincing him to wear jeans instead of the usual formal wear. Now he was dressed in a white henley thermal and nice clean jeans. Pulled up to an appropriate height. Finally atop his head he wore the hat Claudia bought for him on their third outing. It was his most precious possession.

Snapping out of his over analyzing he looked into her eyes. He tried to hide the smile that forced its way through. She was stepping toward him. Good signs. The sadness that radiated through the bond was lightening as they gazed at each other.

Dedric tried to push reassuring feelings toward her through there connection, just as he used to when she was feeling apprehensive. Unfortunately he kept hitting a wall, she hadn't opened up enough to him yet.

"Violet. What a gorgeous name." She looked away from him. He struggled to get her to look back at him. "Your eyes are amazing."

[[OoC:]]

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:01 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet stared at the ground for a few more moments, listening to the breathing of this stranger. It had her mesmerized, captivated. It was so soothing, and welcoming. Losing herself in the moment, Violet almost didn't catch what Dedric had said. She scoffed, glancing up at the boy for a moment. There were much prettier names in the world than Violet. Her name was so plain, and boring. "Dedric's such a strange name. I've never heard of someone my age with such an old name." She mumbled, more to herself than him. She almost laughed at the next line he tried to pull on her. So cliche, no one ever told Violet her eyes were in any way unique. They were just plain dark brown eyes. Nothing special. Nothing like his blue ones. Violet jumped when the bell signaling lunch was over rang. "Crap." She said, scooping up her ballet shoes. She slid over to the stereo, and popped out the CD, placing it back in its case.

"Thanks for making me late." She said sarcastically as she brushed past Dedric. She inhaled sharply when an intense spark trailed along her arm where she accidentally touched him. She almost stopped. Almost. Instead, she kept walking, and pushed out the dance room doors. The hall was still slightly empty, students started coming down the hallway. She hurried to her locker, and tossed the shoes inside. The whole time she was walking, Dedric never left her mind, and that spot where she brushed against him burned warmer than any other part of her body.

~* Time skip to end of the day *~

After another long day of school, Violet was relieved to get out of the school doors. She didn't have any homework, she usually finished it all in school. Plus, it was a four day weekend. Teachers weren't that mean. Violet held her dance bag close while she walked through the parking lot, heading for her old beat up truck. A noise to her right caught her attention, and she noticed a rather tiny girl being pulled along by three of the stupidest football players. Huffing angrily, Vi threw her bag down and stalked over to the idiots. Men were all the same, they thought they could do anything they wanted. Well, they were wrong. Violet pulled hard on the first boy who was rather close to the girl she had never seen before. "Hey Jack, leave her alone. She obviously doesn't want your attention. And Kyle, don't you have a girlfriend?" She crossed her arms as the three guys turned towards her, scowling. "Shut up and mind your own f***ing business Violently." That was the stupid nickname most people had come up with for her. Putting together her first, and middle name. She scowled at them, and stood at her full 5'8" height. She was almost taller than the third football player, Mac. "Let her go. Now!" She demanded, nodding towards the petite blonde. She must be the new girl, she looked like it. "I think it would be best if you released my girl, immediately." A voice behind Violet made her jump. The blonde girls face seemed to light up as soon as she looked behind Violet.

The three boys let go of the girl, and she went running into the arms of the boy behind Vi. He looked very familiar.. like another new boy that Violet had caught staring a few times. The three football players ran off to their fancy sports cars. Vi laughed at them, such cowards. She then turned to the strangers, quirking an eyebrow at the apparent lovebirds. "Hello, I'm Sebastian, and this is Elaine. I'm sure you've met my brother, Dedric earlier?" He said, smirking. Elaine smiled, holding onto Sebastian's arm like he was her life line. "Yeah, I met him. He made me late to class. I'm Violet, and your going to make me late to Dance, so I'll catch you later." She said, turning on her heel. She could have sworn she heard Sebastian laugh, but when she turned around, the two were gone. It was as if they disappeared in mid air. "Well that was creepy.." She mumbled, before picking up her bag. She hopped into her truck, and with a little bit of hesitation, started it. It was already 3:15, ten more minutes and she would be late. So, she sped off to the studio downtown. Once she arrived, she sat in the parking lot for a moment. That stupid depressed feeling was coming back again. And, she had the weirdest feeling of being watched...

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
school
dance
party

User Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:13 pm
[[I apologize for the slow rate I will post. I don't have Internet for a week or so, I'll need to use my phone and the library's Internet.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx As Violet addressed him aloofly, Dedric stayed silent and fought off a smile. He was just so happy to have his mate back in his presence that right at this moment he didn't care she was treating him like she couldn't feel their connection.

Finally the bell rung and she shoved past him with a sarcastic thank you. He really didn't hear her as he reveled in the tingles that shot through his arm. It was like a drug. Dedric grinned despite himself and nodded. "No problem babe." Was what he called after her.

Not long after and the school day was over. Dedric couldn't help himself when he saw Violet in the halls he had to look. Sometimes he would catch her eyes, other times his sunglasses shielded him. But every time, she looked away.
His mate's stubbornness was cute but at the same time infuriating.

When the bell rang as a signal for the end of the day Dedric backed up slowly and placed his sunglasses over his eyes. He was the driver for their school adventure so he needed to find his brother and sister in law.

There was really no hurry as he meandered toward the parking lot. As he made it there he saw Violet walking away in a huff and Seb and Elaine approaching their car, laughing.

"What did you say to her?" He whispered.

"She really hates your guts man. It is like a blast from the past. Except this time she really doesn't like me either."

"She doesn't hate me, she just doesn't know me!"

"What ever you say, brother."

The lovebirds hopped into the back of their very fancy car as Dedric fumed. "She just doesn't know me yet." His voice gravely and upset.

Quickly he pealed out of the lot and rode to the dance studio. "Back to being a stalker I see." Sebastian mumbled, earning an elbow to the ribs.

"Be nice to your brother Seb, I think it is sweet. Wouldn't you do this for me?"

"Trick question brother. Answer wisely." Dedric teased and stepped out of the car. Phase one, get dance lessons. Though he was an excellent dancer it was a nice way to get close.

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

After a few moments of much needed silence, Violet got out of her rusty old truck. She hurried to get inside, and away from the Georgia heat. As soon as she pushed through the doors, Sonya started on her. "Late Vivi." She laughed, her red curly hair bouncing with every move she made. Shewas a rather small woman, but she was gorgeous. And she was Violets only real friend. She was pretty young too, being twenty three. Violet smiled apologetically, but before she could speak, Sonya started again, waving her hand. "I had to make a few adjustments for the next week. Half of the children's parents called in saying the girls were sick, so I canfelled their lessons for the week, and instead we'll be doing couples dances. You know, since proms coming up I decided maybe some of the teens could be taught something new. Oh don't worry, were getting a few newbies and one of them is a boy. Rather cute too, he'll be your partner." Violet groaned, of course Sonya would do something like this. She was always trying to find a match for Violet. "Sonya, why can't we just do individual stuff. I can teach, I know everything there is to know about dancing. Plus, I'm not even going to prom." Violet whined, pleading with her fiery friend. She only received a hard glare from the red head. "Go on and get changed." She said, leaving no room for an argument.

Violet sulked off to the locker rooms, changing quickly into her spandex shorts and loose t shirt. She decided not to wear her shoes since she didn't know what Sonya would start with. After fixing the bun on top of her head, Vi stared hard at her reflection. Her eyes seemed brighter than they were this morning. Her whole body felt relieved, like something had changed for the better. Violet dismissed her thoughts, and walked barefoot from the locker room. The dance studio was actually pretty nice. There were two dance rooms, a lobby, a boys and girls locker rooms, and restrooms. Violet headed for the dance room with the letter A on the door. Letter B was for the younger age group. She pushed through the door and noticed five other couples inside. They were from school of course, and they were all perfects. Great.. now they can make my life hell here too.. Violet thought. An older male was talking with Sonya, Vi assumed he would be the red heads partner for the day. But there wasn't another guy for Violet to partner up with. Her hopes sky rocketed. Maybe she would be able to sit out, and help critisize how bad her classmates were at dancing. But that probably wouldn't be likely, after all, Violet did have the worst luck.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
I'm on my kindle, so I apologize for the sloppy, short posts.
oh and in these next posts, I'll have the dance instructor pair dedric and violet up. ^_^
school
dance
party

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Dedric walked through the door immediately after Violet and made sure to notice the instructor she spoke to. Listening in from his spot by the door he made a mental note of the class to sign up for.
Prom, huh? Sounds brilliant. He thought to himself and went to the front desk.

"Good morning ma'am." He flashed her a toothy smile. "I would like to sign up for the dance class." He leaned toward the woman at the desk as if it was a huge secret.
"I need to improve before prom."

The lady nodded and presented him with the billing paper.
"Just sign here." Dedric nodded and handed her his debit card before signing his very flamboyant signature.

"Very good. Right through there."

Dedric went through the doors to which she had pointed and smiled when she saw Violet. He walked up next to her and smiled. "Fancy meeting you here."

He looked over at her and whispered, "I do hope you made it to class on time."

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet stood alone for a few moments, studying the perfects on the other side of the room. Lydia, a very popular girl in her grade, stared in the mirror while the other girls stood next to her, admiring her 'perfect Blonde hair' and her 'perfect outfit'. The boys stood near their girls, probably talking about football. Violet wrapped her arms around her stomach, and rolled her eyes in disgust. All perfects were the same. They were athletic, smart, and popular. Oh, and they made it a point to be rude to anyone below them. Like Violet, her sister was a perfect, so she turned every one of them against her. But she didn't mind much, she was good at standing her ground. She was also pretty good at sticking up for the other misfortunate souls that the perfects decided to bully.

Violet groaned when she saw who walked into the dance room. She cursed Sonya internally for letting this guy join the class. She'd had enough of his antics today, dancing was the only way to escape the problems of high school, but today didn't look as if she'd be doing any escaping. With the perfects and him here, yeah, this was not going to be good. "Are you stalking me now?" She asked, turning towards Dedric. She completely ignored his second comment. Instead she turned away from him, if she had to do this, then the sooner they started dancing the earlier they'd finish. Violet dropped to the ground and started stretching her long legs, loosening up the tense muscles. After a fee moments she stood back up, just in time for Sonya to call attention to the class. Vi got closer to hear what she was saying, expecting pretty boy over there to follow.

Sonya clapped her hands together excitedly, and started chattering about what they'd be doing today. "Today we'll be learning a very simple waltz routine. Now, get together with your partner, and this is how you'll need to embrace." She said, demonstrating with her partner. She had one hand on his shoulder, and the other held firmly in his hand. He placed his hand on her waist, just above her hip. Violet looked at Dedric stubbornly. This was not going to happen. The other couples did as Sonya had asked, but not Violet. The red head sighed dramstically, and stomped over to Vi. She pushed her closer to Dedric, and forced her into the dancing position. Of course, Violets already knew this dance si she stood perfectly. But she put a little distance between her body and Dedrics. She shivered at his touch, but immediately scolded herself. Fireworks danced along her skin, she bit her lip, forcing the feeling to the back of her mind. Dedric was a lot taller than her, and she was already 5'8. Once Sonya was satisfied, she skipped back to her partner and started in her instructions. The men were supposed to lead, and the women were to follow. It was actually kind of sexist. Women were perfectly capable of leading too..

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
oh and in these next posts, I'll have the dance instructor pair dedric and violet up. ^_^
school
dance
party

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxxIt brought a smile to Dedric's face as he took in her reaction. She wasn't happy. He was up for the challenge. He knew it from the beginning. Sebastian on the other hand had been thinking it was just a swoop in, smile, take her like his was. He may have been close to Claudia, but the stubbornness she fostered seemed to be only saved for his benefit.

He was so lost in his head, he vaguely heard her comment.
Stalking? What did she mean exactly? He had made it a point to never lie to her so as she turned around to face away from him he mumbled, "In a way."

When she walked to the front of the class, Dedric followed. He figured she was going to be his partner. Everyone looked already paired.

The dance instructor said they were going to to be doing the waltz and Dedric grinned from ear to ear. How fitting he would be having his first dance with Violet in the same style that his first dance with Claudia was.
Of course, they weren't going to get to dance with Violet being so...uncooperative. Okay, now she was just being childish, "I don't have cooties."

They were finally pushed together and Dedric assumed perfect form. Despite the space between their bodies, there was electricity running along his skin and he was sure it was the same for her.

The music started and the nostalgia set in. Dedric was having flashbacks. Really his brain was assaulting him violently. Through it all he muttered, "Do you want to lead? I'm more of a follower." It was the same thing he had said hundreds of years ago.

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:46 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet's hand rested lightly on Dedric's shoulder, her other was intertwined in his hand. His posture was as perfect as hers, if not better. He knew the dance well, she could tell. It surprised her when he asked if she'd lead. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she realized he wasn't joking, and gladly took the opportunity. Vi glanced around the room, every other couple were struggling, while Violet and Dedric glided across the floor along with Sonya's instructions. Every now and then she'd stop, and help some of the others, but instead of halting her movements, she continued on dancing. A few times, she caught the jealous eyes of a few girls. Why were they jealous? No one was ever jealous of her. Violet realized why the perfects were jealous, they wanted Dedric. She looked at the boy she was dancing with, and really took him in for the first time. He was gorgeous. His eyes were beautiful, now that the sunglasses were off. He had long eyelashes, and a strong jawline. He had pale skin, and full, kissable lips. Violet blushed slightly, and looked away from Dedric.

"Your a good dancer.." She mumbled, trying to ignore the tingling that shot across her body. She had the strangest sense of De ja vu. Like she's danced with Dedric before. Her mind was pulling her away, forcing her to remember something. Something she wasn't aware she had ever done. "Do you want to lead? I'm more of a follower." Dedric muttered down at Violet. They waltzed around the floor, an orchestra playing quietly behind them. She nodded, and easily took the lead. Others stared in awe at the couple, they envied Violet, for her dress, her looks, and her date. But Dedric was all hers, she smiled fondly at Sebastian, who sat in the corner of the room, sipping on wine. Her attention was pulled back to the man in front of her, when he leaned in close to her ear, and whispered something she couldn't quite hear. She looked at him questioningly, but her silent question was answered when he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips..

Violet was brought back to reality, as the memory faded away. But she couldn't remember the memory anymore, it receded to the back of her brain. She struggled to pull it up, to remember what she had just seen. She realized that she was still dancing with Dedric. She looked up at him, and her heart stopped. Her Dedric, he came back to her. She laid her hand on his cheek gently, longing clear in her eyes. "Dedric." She whispered, closing her eyes. She savored how close they were, how warm his cheek was under her palm. Once she opened her eyes, she snapped back to reality, and forgot all about the memory. She quickly pulled her hand away, and broke away from Dedric's hold. The distance made her heart ache violently. She looked around the room, no one had noticed. With one look back at Dedric, she fled from the room. Once she was in the lobby, she wrapped her arms around her stomach, and collapsed onto the bench. The receptionist was on break, so she was alone. She didn't know why, but she began to cry. Tears flowed freely, why was she so sad? What had come over her in there? Why would she do something like that? She didn't even know Dedric!

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
^_^ Sorry if this is confusing. the bit at the end violet remembered Dedric for only a moment and then it went away again. if that makes sense at all lol.
school
dance
party

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx The way they fit together when they danced was beautiful. Dedric could tell Violet was a good dancer, she moved fluidly an as soon as they started dancing around the floor she relaxed.

When Dedric offered he a leading position he could see the apprehension in her eyes. She looked into his eyes and found truth in them. He really would follow her any where. Violet took up the lead and he quickly fell into the female role gladly.

The dance progressed and De could feel the eyes on him. He could even feel the eyes on Violet. But he didn't pay attention to them. He fixated solely on his mate.

He watched as her eyes became unfocused and the connection between them tingled. They kept dancing. A puzzled look took over Dedric's face. Her look said she was deep in thought, yet she kept looking at him and leading their waltz.
As soon as she snapped out of it there was a different look about her. She moved closer to him and he recognized that look. It had come back to her. He savored the feeling of being in his mates arms once again. Hearing his name in that voice.

To his dismay as quickly as that spark of remembrance seemed to come, it left and Violet was fleeing his arms.
Some girls snickered and the men blatantly laughed.

Dedric sent them a menacing growl and sprinted after her. When he found her in the lobby he kneeled down.
"Hey are you okay?"

[[OoC: No big. I'm on my iPod so sorry of obvious misspellings and the shortness. ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:45 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet tried to calm her ragged breathing and uncontrollable tears. Her body trembled with emotion. Why had she let herself get so close to Dedric. Boys were nothing but trouble, and she was perfectly content with spending the rest of her life alone... on the dance floor. She certainly didn't need a man in her life. But if that were the case, then why couldn't she get a pair of perfect blue eyes out of her head? Violet groaned, frustrated with her conflicting emotions. Her heart so badly just wanted to run back to Dedric, and let him hold her. But her head was in war with her silly heart, forcing it to see reason. After a few seconds of silence, the door to the dance room burst open, and Dedric raced toward her. He dropped to his knees in front of her, clearly concerned. She wiped her tears away doubly, forcing composure.

Her heart beat wildly, making her mind go hazy. He asked if she was alright, and all she could picture was flinging herself at him and kissing his perfect lips. She bit her bottom lip, forcing her mind to clear. "I'm fine.." she said softly. Now that he was close, that pain in her chest faded. And instead was replaced by excitement. She ignored her heart again though, and blurted out the next thing that came to mind. "Come to my sisters party tonight... I mean, since you and your.. people.. are new and all. It would be a chance to get to know everyone.." It wouldn't hurt.. would it? It was just a party. Violet lived in one of the biggest houses in town, and her parents were gone for the week. So of course Avery would throw a party and invite half the school. What would a few more people hurt. Violet blushed, and looked away from Dedric. That was stupid. She shouldn't have invited him. He would never come to her house. Plus, did t she want to stay alone fir the rest of her life. Well, Dedric could be a friend... until Avery got to him..

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
^_^ Sorry if this is confusing. the bit at the end violet remembered Dedric for only a moment and then it went away again. if that makes sense at all lol.
school
dance
party

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx It nearly broke Dedric's heart as he walked out and saw Violet crying. Her emotions projected to him and his heart sunk. It was one of those bittersweet moments of having a mate. You can know how they are feeling, but actually having to feel it with them doesn't help anybody.

When he knelt in front of her the mood lifted and he could hear her heart beat pick up in pace. He smiled a knowing smile, but accepted her vague answer of being fine.

Carefully he lifted his han and wiped a tear away that she had missed just before her nervous word vomit began. She was inviting him to a party at her house. Dedric had immediately made up his mind when she said her house, it was an opportunity to get close to her. But he had to pretend to take human time to think about it.

So he chuckled and tilted his head. "If I go you will show me around right? An preferably not run out on me. You scared me half to death, I thought I stepped on your toes or something. Me and my big feet. " he gave her his most charming and sincere smile.

[[OoC: I'm on my iPod so sorry of obvious misspellings and the shortness. ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:47 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet fought against everything in her not to lean into Dedric's warm hand when he wiped away a stray tear. She looked away from him, staring intently at the ground. So he would go. Why exactly had she asked him to go? Was she that desperate for a friend. Well bringing him home definitely wouldn't do her any good, Avery would steal him away first chance. Her shoulders slumped at the thought. He belonged to the Perfects. And Avery would make it her mission to charm him into joining them, and hating Violet. Surely he wasn't interested in her. But he didn't say no, so maybe she could have someone to talk to for a little while. Lifting her eyes, she smiled at his comment. A sincere, Violet smile. "I'm sorry about that.. I just... wasn't feeling well." She lied, remembering the feelings that she had felt, and the memory that she couldn't recall. She stood abruptly, pushing the feelings away when she accidentally brushed against Dedric. She blushed, and stepped back."My house is down on Alcove, it's huge, and blue. You couldn't miss it if you tried. So, I'll see you later." With that, Violet turned away and headed out the door. She felt bad for skipping out on Sonya's class, but she couldn't go back in there and face the stares of the Perfects.

Violet jumped into her beat up truck, and turned it on. She never bothered taking out the keys, and instead left them in the console. No one would bother stealing such a crappy truck. She started up the rusty piece of metal, and backed out, driving down the street to get home. She turned up the radio, and sang along to the country music that played. The windows were down, and the wind was pulling stray hairs from her tight bun, loosening the hair tie's grip. She pulled into her driveway ten minutes later with a smile on her face. This was the first day in a long time that she came home happy. She jumped out of her truck, and mentally slapped herself. She had forgotten her clothes and dance bag in the locker room at the studio. Sighing, she entered her house. Avery was home, she could tell by the shiny pink convertible parked in the drive way. She groaned, and walked through the house, it was a very open layout. The living room, kitchen, and dining room were all open to each other. The kitchen and living room were only separated by a high bar with stools. The kitchen was huge, and the living room felt homey. The dining room table was full of stacked red plastic cups, and filled with bottles of liquor and beer. The furniture was pushed to the walls in the living room, obviously ready for a party. Vi rolled her eyes, and ran up the stairs. She heard giggling coming from Avery's room, and heard the voices of Claire Murray, and Gina Fitzgerald. Violet ignored them and pushed through the door of her room.

She was welcomed by the familiar sights of what really felt like home. Her room was pretty big. Her bed was a double bed, and covered in purple. One of her walls were purple, and two were white. On the fourth, opposite her bed, it was a full length mirror. Meant for her dancing. She had a white vanity, and a closet that was full of clothes and shoes. Her curtains were light purple, and she had a few photos around her room. She also had candles that smelled like the beach, all around her room. She inhaled deeply, before closing the door and wandering over to her closet. Once inside she rummaged through her clothing, looking for something that would impress Dedric.. wait, why did she want to impress him. She mentally scolded herself, and pulled out a bright outfit. A bright green shirt, and red pants. She pulled a pair of shoes down that matched the shirt, and set them at the foot of her bed. She then exited her room, and made a dash for the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

Twenty minutes later, Violet was out of the bathroom clean, with her dark hair dripping down her back. She rushed to her room, and tossed her clothes in the bin. She brushed through her hair, and already it started to curl. She decided to let it dry naturally, it would leave pretty curls. Or, she hoped it would. She applied red lipstick to her plump lips, and no other forms of make up. Her eyelashes were dark and long enough. She smiled at her reflection, for once feeling satisfied. She in no way thought she was pretty, but tonight she felt better looking. Maybe no one would bother picking on her tonight, but that was highly unlikely.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
^_^ xx kinda what her room looks like, but bigger d:
in the next post, i'll have people start coming over and it can be about 8. then you can show up c:
school
dance
party

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Dedric watched the range of emotions that passed across Violet's face. He watched it go from embarrassed, to disappointed, and stop on sincerely happy.

"Right. Not feeling well." He smiled a knowing smile and jumped back when she abruptly stood. His vampire reflexes kicked in and he moved faster than he had meant to. She didn't seem to notice as she started listing the location of her house. He nodded and committed it to memory.

Dedric was about to say something witty in return but Violet was out of the building before he got his baring.

"Okay see you then." He whispered. It was about time he was getting back to the two love birds anyway. Just as he was about to step through the door the nice dance instructor handed him a bag. "Please give this to Violet and tell her she is in big trouble for skimping out on me." As a reply he only smiled and nodded and ran out to his car.

"We are going to a party tonight. Get re-- Oh my good God. Two hundred years of that and I am still not used to it." He had turned to address his brother and his wife and found them making out. In his car. "Separate. Elaine you're taking me shopping for party clothes."

"Oh yey!" Elaine cheered and hopped over the console to the front passenger seat.

"Oh goody." Sebastian mumbled sarcastically.

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:11 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violets stomach rumbled loudly, making her jump. She blushed although no one was there to see it, and decided it would be a good time to grab something to eat. She exited the sanctuary of her purple room, and started down the hallway to the steps. She was just passing Averys room when her name caught her attention. She silently backed up, and leaned closer to the door. "Oh my gawd Avery," the annoying voice of Claire started. "Did you see the way he looked at her alllllll day?! She's so ugly, how could he possibly want her when he could have one of us. Her hairs so blab and shes so weird!" Claire finished her mini rant and the sound of Gina's laughter filled the room. Violet heard a huff, and her sister started speaking. "If anyone gets him, its going to be me! Ugh! Why didn't I invite him tonight! Especially when I'm going to look so hot in my dress." The girls made noises of agreement and that was when Vi decided she'd heard enough. She knew somehow that they were talking about her, and Dedric. But Dedric hadn't been looking at her all day..

Violet skipped down the stairs in her bright shoes, and continued into the kitchen. She pulled open the fridge to reveal massive amounts of food. Her parents wanted to keep Avery happy by getting all the food the spoiled brat liked. Vi didn't complain, she liked most the stuff her sister did too, minus the meat part, since she was a vegetarian. She pulled out a strawberry yogurt, and a bottle of water. After grabbing a spoon, Vi hopped up onto the counter and peeled open the lid of her yogurt. Strawberries weren't her favorite fruit, but they were pretty good. Violets mind wandered to thoughts of Dedric. For some reason, she felt like she should know him. He was handsome, charming, and nice from what shes seen so far. So why exactly was Vi so afraid to talk to him. Maybe she knew that if she spent time with him, eventually she'd fall for him. But he would end up going against her. They all did when Avery got to them. Violet sighed, and slid off the counter. She tossed them empty yogurt container into the trash and threw the spoon into the sink. Opening her water bottle, she took a drink while heading into the living room. She plopped onto the couch, and turned on the Tv, flipping through stations.

Time skip to 8:30pm

Violet sat in her room with her window wide open, people had been arriving to a half hour straight, filling up her living room, kitchen, dining room, ame back yard. Half of them showed up in their bathing suits, knowing the pool and hottub would be open for swimming. Avery had turned on the radio and hooked up huge speakers to make sound carry. They were lucky that the other houses were pretty far from theirs. Or else the cops would definately be called on them for being too loud. Violet sat with her knees underneath her, and her head resting on her arms which were lying on the windowsill. It was slowly getting dark, and Dedric hadn't showed up yet, unless she missednhim coming in. She hadn't felt like going downstairs yet. She'd wait until everyone W's as good and drunk so they wouldn't bother her. She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment while a breeze came by and csrressed her face.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
^_^
school
dance
party

User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers