Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Welcome to School or Welcome to Misery [Reserved] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gaia_diamond Crystal gaia_diamond
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes I beleive so." She said then smiled at him. She was glad to have made a friend on her first day. She didn't know he was a dragon yet so she had no idea why everyone was looking at them. But even if he told her what he was she would still be his friend since she chose her friends for who they are not what they are. But then after the bell rang she walked with him to their next class. SHe had Chorus and he had band. She smiled as they walked. "You know your the first person to become my friend since I moved here with mama and papa." She said and smiled glad she finally made a friend.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:40 pm
━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━
Donte Toshiro
━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━

Donte laughed and smiled widely "Thanks a lot Crystal that means a lot to me." He said to her. "You know no one wants to be my friend at this school really so I pass off as a bad guy most of the time because I'm...." He looked around to make sure no one was listen and he whispered "I'm part Dragon."

━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━

User Image
(( Little OOC segment. ))  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:41 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal then smiled and said "Why should that matter. If people judge other's simply because of what they are then they are the bad guys, not you." She then smiled. "Besides all that matters is what's on the inside. Just because you are half dragon doesn't mean anything to me. I choose my friend for who they are not what they are and if the other's don't like it, tough." She said and smiled a bit more then hugged him. She liked her new friend even if he was a dragon. Besides she had a female dragon friend back in france so she wasn't the least bit scared or anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 pm
━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━
Donte Toshiro
━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━

Donte listened to her and and answered her question "Because in the past Dragon's always have a temper problem." Then he heard what she had to say about people not liking him cause of who he is. He nearly broke into tears and crying with joy. "Thanks a lot Crystal....I know your gonna be there for me in futrue." The bell rung for lunch to be over and he took her hand and said "Time for our class together Crystal." He led her down the hall and into their science.

━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━

User Image

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal smiled as she was led to their next class and stayed by Donte so she had a friend next to her. She had a beautiful voice and was glad to have a friend as great and handsome as Donte. She thought he was so cute and wished that they could be together. But she knew that because she was an anthro that they might not be able to with him being a dragon but she didn't care she still oloved him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 pm
━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━
Donte Toshiro
━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━

User Image

━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━

Donte sat in class and started to play his guitar. He started to play a tune smiling as it comes out perfectly on it. He then began to sing it a little laughing and smiling through the song

━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff