Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
school {someplace in Australia} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 pm
Her eyes widened. "You mean, you're Damian's Dragon? I'm his son's godmother!" Turning the page to a much older Arwen and Ben, she pointed at the boy. "That's him. The girl, she's Arwen, his big sister."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:49 pm
"Oh, my cousins." Dragon smiled and looked at their pictures. Ben really did look a lot like Uncle Damian. And it was a bit heartwarming to know that they went through the age changing process, too. "I think I met Arwen once." he said, trying to remember. It was during a wedding, he knew that because it was the wedding where that man with his father's name tried to flirt with the groom's father.... right in the middle of the wedding, too.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:01 pm
"Yeah...she's seventeen now, and out of control." Alonna laughed, remembering her close friend. "She remembers you. She said you were simply adorable."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:55 pm
"I had a lot of trouble talking to girls back then." Dragon laughed. "A lot." Oh his high school days, how much he hated it. How much he hated being confused, being abandoned by his parents, losing his best friend to his father, being beaten by his father, listening to his father claim that it was all some possession, his mother running around with countless men, the only guy he trusted using him just to get to his mother. Oh yes, he hated that time so dearly. And yet, if it hadn't been for that, he wouldn't have met his new dad, the one that actually listened and cared.
Armageddon was the coolest guy out there.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:02 pm
She laughed along. "Well, you seem fine now," the girl pointed out. "Lucky you. I still have trouble talking to most people." Honestly, there was no reason why. As she'd told Erik two years ago, there wasn't any real drama in her life. Even during her transformation, everything went off without a hitch. Other then that housewide sickness that killed her mother and the fact that she was part of the strongest trio in the world of witchcraft, Alonna was just like everyone else, and she wanted things to stay that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm
"No, I still have that shy stutter of mine sometimes, but talking to my dead helped." Dragon smiled as his eyes turned to the midnight blue with stars sparkling in them. "I think everyone has trouble talking to other people, some people just handle it better than others." he shrugged and tried to see the cat again, but couldn't locate her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm
"I agree, that actually makes sense." Looking through her little booklet, Alonna giggled as she came across a picture of Dragon himself, blushing as Myka and her beautiful, snow-haired friend, Hattie, kissed his cheeks. "Aww, how cute!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 am
He looked at the picture and blushed as bright as he did in the pic. "I still remember that day." he chuckled and looked at his fidgeting fingers. He was a little down in the dumps that day, and they helped him through it... by embarrassing him to no end. Why was he so upset that day anyway? Couldn't remember. Must've been from his parents, it made sense.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:08 am
She giggled. "Myka just adored you, didn't she? God, I don't think any of the Fosters have seen you since Damian left." Flipping the page, she turned an equally bright red as she looked down at herself in the same position as Dragon was....only she was being kissed by Sebastian and Damian. "Okay, let's skip that page," she muttered, flipping it over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:32 am
"No, no, go back." Dragon said and quickly caught the page, flipping it back. He held it down so she wouldn't budge it and started laughing when he saw the picture. "And you said my picture was cute!" he laughed, eyes turning purple.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 am
She blushed brighter. "That's not fair, I was ambushed by those two idiots in the background." As she said, the two blind men from before were laughing at the scene in the picture, holding ink to each other do they wouldn't fall. "It's not cute, it's...teasing!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:44 am
"To you maybe, I think it's adorable." Dragon smiled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 pm
"That's because you're on the outside looking in!" she pointed out, laughing despite herself. "Alright, alright, I get it. It wasn't fair for me to laugh at your picture before. Let's see what else there is." Flipping the page, she smiled at the picture of five year old Arwen and baby Ben asleep on a passed-out Erik. Beside the picture was another one, this time of Myka and Damian asleep in each other's arms. "They were so sweet to each other, weren't they?" she commented, her eyes soft. "She loved him so much, it overcame her entire being, and he loved her so openly, so fully, that the angels themselves envied her. I remember wanting so bad to find love like that, and Myka would just pat my head and assure me that it would happen. That love always finds a way. I wonder if she still believes that now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm
Dragon smiled at the picture of Erik. He had met him once, but the man always seemed so depressed that it bummed him out to be around him.
Eyes turning grass green, he stared at the picture of his uncle and smiled again. "Yeah, Uncle Damian used to always talk about her to me." he murmured and rested his head on his fist, pushing his cheek a little. "I kinda always wanted a relationship like that, I was just way to shy." he smiled a little. "Let's see some more." he said and flipped a few pages. There were many pictures of people he vaguely knew, probably Alonna's friends, and some of his family members and friends.
As Dragon looked through the frozen memories, he came across one photo, it was of a pretty, maybe even beautiful, young girl that had the same dark brown hair as his. She was leaning against a man that looked like him too, and they were both laughing. Dragon quickly frowned and flipped the page quickly before Alonna could see it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:23 pm
Alonna flipped the page back, curious as to what he was so eager to skip. She tilted her head. "I...I don't remember this one."  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff