Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 am
Hmm, she didn't really know much about Grande Ile. She wasn't aware there were still countries with nobility that made a big show over being nobility - outside of ceremonial formalities, of course. The impression she was constructing of the country was scattered at best; the only solid knowledge she could assemble was that they were a nation infatuated with tradition.

"My!" Catherine raised a hand in slight surprise. "That sounds awfully dangerous, though. Certainly no one would expect a military position to be a safe one, but did you really end up in so many direct confrontations that you developed a preference?"

Privately, she made a note that if he were ever to become a foe, it would be to her advantage to gain distance and attack from afar. Not that she expected physical conflict, but that was always a risk when dealing with anyone who wasn't a teammate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:42 pm
"Nah, not really, I just like swords. Ever since I was a kid." He tilted his gaze to the side in what appeared to be disinterest.

He hadn't really been in the military long enough to have been in a whole lot of confrontations. Some yes, but not a huge amount. Actually he'd probably been in more conflicts outside of the military than while in it. Yuri did like to fight, but that didn't mean he went looking for them though. Not usually anyway. Catherine wouldn't have to worry about him, or at least not any time soon. He didn't really know anything about Team Rocket yet.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:59 am
She nodded. "That's always nice, isn't it?" she said. "When an interest grows up with you, I mean. At the academy, there were always fewer and fewer people in the theatre major every year, like their parents were just realizing they were serious about it and suddenly forbade them to pursue it any further." There was a genuine wistfulness to her words even if the words themselves were the result of a forced character; she had known many who had been enthusiastic about their art since they were children only to unexpectedly fall under the threat of financial disownment if they continued to pursue their interest. It was a sad state of affairs that the arts were looked upon with such criticism, but that was another matter entirely.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff