Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Whats the best way to kill alpha, I need help. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantalian_Sho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:07 pm
Use...uh....shakes....I think. It's the one chip that looks like a dunbell, works really well against him, just throw it to the panel above or below Alpha, works wonders for just a Standard chip.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:53 am
A simple strategy: Put a obstacle such as Random Meteor or Posion Pharaoh in the bottom right corner of Alpha's panels(he can't hit it and prevents some attacks.)

And then use Life Sword PA's or something as strong with previously mentioned Style(I had AquaShield and deleated him with ease. cool )  

Fiyun

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:08 pm
Does anyone know anything about the secret area and how to get the "hammer"? (hehe sorry I havent posted in a while...i was grounded)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:39 pm
It should be in undernet area 7(?)  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:19 pm
Hatake_Ayumi
Does anyone know anything about the secret area and how to get the "hammer"? (hehe sorry I havent posted in a while...i was grounded)

You have to beat the game once and have atleast 100 different Standard chips to get to Secret Net(use the secret passage in Yuko bathrock)

But before that, you need to find FlameMan's ghost and beat the hell out of it.

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/gba/mmbn3/serenade.shtml  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:41 pm
I beat Alpha by getting him down to 1000hp I then made it so I lost 1000hp(with recoveries!) then used Muramasa(when the core was attackable) since its attack power is equal to the amount of Hp lost in the battle.

(Note: Haven't played in a while so I forget exactly how I did it)  

Nurse Heroin

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:56 pm
Most muramasa can do was 999. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:12 am
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Muramasa's power depends on where your HP stands at that moment. For example, even though you've taken a total of 520 points of damage, your HP is, thanks to Recovs, 900/1000. So, Muramasa deals 100 HP. I may be mistaken, though. It's been a long time since I used Muramasa.  

Silenfoot

sushi phish

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:22 pm
i'm about to fight alpha as well  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:21 pm
This is what I used against Alpha....ElecGuts Style.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:11 am
AquaShield for me. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:44 pm
Shinsua
To tell u the truth I have almost no strat to kill him.I dont want to sound mean but he was the second easiest boss of the game I fought(the easiest being Neb Grey)When I get my GBA case I will give u the foulder I used for beating him and I will post my Navi Custom thingy.I did have like 1200 HP and Wood guts.

WHAT.Ive had the game for about 2 years.I finnal beat nebula grey last night.And that was BARELY  

Cgamer101 Tokoro

Fiyun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:17 am
Cgamer101
Shinsua
To tell u the truth I have almost no strat to kill him.I dont want to sound mean but he was the second easiest boss of the game I fought(the easiest being Neb Grey)When I get my GBA case I will give u the foulder I used for beating him and I will post my Navi Custom thingy.I did have like 1200 HP and Wood guts.

WHAT.Ive had the game for about 2 years.I finnal beat nebula grey last night.And that was BARELY

Don't tell me you haven't tried using the obligatory Float shoes-program before, plus a Chaos soul.

ProtoMan: Chaos Proto
Colonel: Chaos Knight/Chaos ToadMan  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:40 pm
referring to what athal said before, where do you find flameman's ghost?  

sushi phish

oblivions demise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:05 am
Guts style with 10dmg buster and the program advance Z-Step 2
(step cross x3)  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items