9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:33 am
Alex Flame Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:22 am
User Image Chase Tokada

Chase's eyes widened as he saw the new girl approach. He recognised her - it was Misa Amane! the famous star! She knew Kira ... she could see Kira's Shinigami ... he couldn't see her years either! She was the Second Kira! He couldn't believe it! Two Kiras, together and with Chase! He didn't even notice that he was being ignored by both, he was just too excited. He took a step forwards. "Misa-Misa..." he whispered. "Both Kiras!" he said. In the flesh .... he thought to himself. It was a dream ... maybe he was dreaming. But his God and Goddess. The two people that had saved him, that had given him everything. They were who he worshipped. He didn't know much about the Second Misa. In the beginning, it was only Kira; Light that he had devoted his life to but as time went on, he began to worship the Second Kira too. But he would always place Light Yagami over Misa Amane any day. He looked around. If she was here then as well as Rare and Ryuk, there was a third Shinigami wandering around nearby. Had something like this ever happened before? Maybe having three Death Note owners together was new. He felt excited to be just a part of it. "Kira Two," he whispered. He bowed his head at both of Light Yagami and Misa Amane. "Allow me to serve you." he whispered, aware that more people were beginning to gather in the town. He knew Light hadn;t responded yet but with Misa's abrupt arrvial, he hadn't really had a chance. he was also aware that Misa was still clinging onto Light but he needed to know if his dreams were to be realised, would his God allow him to live and serve him? "I will; not get in the way. Miss Misa, Mr Light ... you are my Gods. Please let me be yours to use." he said.  

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:35 am
Shadow Delight

Kadajs Little Vampire

Please someone...tell me you have an apple....[/size
]

User Image
User Image

Because I need an apple and I need one now

Ryuk smiled at Misa and gave a wave back. He then turned backlk to Rare. "Yeah what ever you say Rare. You just don't really care for the run i have here." he explained. "Oh hey Misa gota an apple?" he asked knowing Light already said he would gethim one. He felt he needed one soon or he would have his apple withdraws again like when Light's house was being investigated for if he was Kira or not. That time he really hated, couldn't eat his apple in Lights room.

Ryuk then looked up at the sky with a sigh of bordem. "hey rare wanna go roam around town?" he asked then he looked over at Rem "Hey Rem want to roam the town for a little bti to see what Shingiamis we can find?" he asked. Hopefully they wouldn't deny going with him. Knowing that he can go off and leave himself without asking Light. There was a little to no chance that he would be spotted unless it was from one of L's little lackies.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:20 am
User ImageRare shrugged. "Sure." he murmured. "It seems like there is nothing much going on here anyway. They'll talk this out and than can return." he shook his head and sprouted his wings once more. He glanced at Rem. "You might as well come along too." he said.  

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:22 am
Rem glanced at Misa, then glared at Light and then the new one. He read his name; Chase Tokada .... she sighed. She really didn't want to leave Misa's side. "I think I'll stay here," she murmured.User Image

Alex Flame Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:26 am
User Image Chase Tokada

Chase's jaw dropped as he heard Misa speak to him. He grabbed her hand tightly and bowed his head. "Misa-San," he whispered. He then looked at her. "I am Chase Tokada." he introduced himself. He stood back, releasing her hand and looked around until he finally rested his gaze back on Misa. "I am a faithful follower. I ask if you will allow me to oin you in your quest to defeat L, the ones who attempt to suffocate your rightful justice.

He had a sincere look in his eyes but he also looked slightly crazed, like if Misa or Light were to refuse him there was no telling what he would do.

((Sorry, I know this is eeeextremly short but I couldn't think of what to say!!  

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 pm
Please someone...tell me you have an apple....

User Image
User Image

Ryuk nodded then looked at Light. "hey Light I'm going to go roam the town." he said then started to walk off. "Come on Rare let's go we can go and see who's here." he explained as he walked. He sighed as he longed for his apple. Hopefully he wouldn't go through Apple with draws, knowing how he acts without them. he then waited for Rare and noticed a couple of people off in the distance. A girl and..."Wait hey Rare is that?..."he began looking at the human spide that was following a brown haired girl. "Do you think thats Arracno?" he said as he started to walk over to him.

User Image
Arracno

Arracno followed Mukko through town bored out his mind. "hey Mukko I'm going to go travel around a bit to see the town." he said looking at the girl. Once the girl let him leave he took off and sat on a roof wondering what to do next. The human spider sighed waiting wondering whats next. Maybe theres something fun in this town that he didn't know of. Maybe he was going to run into an old friend or two here. he Relaxed a bit letting hi s eyes close just to listen whats around town.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:58 am
User ImageRare nodded at Ryuk. There was no point in waiting around. He glanced at Chase - he was too much involved with the two Kira's that he thought it pointless to say anything. He sprouted his wings once more, just about to take off with Ryuk when he heard his words. Accarno? There was another Shinigami? "What the heck is Accarno doing here?" he wondered and he slowly flew over to him. "Hiya, accarno. What brings you to earth?" he asked, not bothering to wait for Ryuk, knowing he would follow when he was ready.  

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:03 pm
yum_strawberry Hey all!
Due to LoversOfLovers2's inactivity, I have decided that I will post as Light Yagami until she is able to return to the RP full time. Thanks guys!! yum_strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:12 pm
User ImageLight sighed irritably at the two new arrivals. He watched as Ryuk left and he clenched his fists before turning around. He looked at the newcomer ... Chase... was that what he had called himself? He was acting crazy. Did he not seem to understand how foolish he was being?
"Keep your voice down," he hissed. He sighed. "If anyone finds out that Kira is back in Kento, I am done for. You understand?" he said. He then looked at Misa, equally as mad. "And Misa, didn't I tell you to keep a low profile? You were a famous idol. People will recognise you in an instant." he pulled out a black jacket with a big hood from his bag and thrust it towards Misa. "AT least use this to cover your face." he said. He then looked around. "Look, we all need to talk calmly about what to do from here. I certainly can't leave you run alone without my guidance. If you swear to be loyal to me, Chase, I will allow you to help. That is if you listen to my every word." he said. "Understand?" he said.
He sighed again and ran his hand through his hair. What to do...having another person with a Death Note and the Shinigami eyes could come in handy ... as long as he didn;t run amok or was going to betray him. But perhaps having his own little army of minor Kira's was just what he needed. Light was not yet aware that L was still alive but he knew that Near would still be at work if he returned so he would need to be careful. But if he planned right, he would be able to kill Near and the others in the SPK and continue his venture to become God of the new world. He smirked. "We should go somewhere more private where we can talk without anyone listening in." he said.

User ImageUser Image  

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image Chase Tokada

Chase nodded with such force that after a moment, he felt a hard pounding in his head but he was too good of a mood to care. For a moment, he allowed his eyes wander to where Light was looking. Perhaps his Shinigami had wandered off as Rare had? Maybe they were together...who knew? But as he looked to Rare, he saw that he was talking to another invisible creature. Ryuk perhaps? But then he saw the girl they were hovering above. A young woman ... did she look familiar to him? Mukko, that was her name ... and no dates under her name! Another Death Note owner!!
Chase looked at Light. "Sir, I agree that we need a place to speak but there may be something of interest that I should mention first."

He watched as Light glanced back at him with a bored expression as if not expecting much.

"Sir, there is another Death Note owner over there where our Shinigami are." he told him, an excited glint in his eye. "I spotted her like I did you, she has no date under her name." he informed him.

Light paused. He then looked to Misa. "Misa? Can you confirm this?" he said. Another Death Note? What was with the Shinigami? If he had too many people know who he was, it could be disastrous. He risked a glance at the girl. She seemed harmless enough but he knew to never judge one by appearances. L was proof of that. But all the same....having a large amount of deaths happening could be just what he needed. There was no point in hiding himself anymore was there ... he could allow the people know for sure that Kira was once again at large and this time stronger than ever ... yes, he liked that thought quite a bit.

Alex Flame Guardian

Kadajs Little Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:48 am
Please someone...tell me you have an apple....

User Image
User Image

Ryuk came over and sighed at Rare then going back to Arracno. "Oh there Arracno...so have you found anything fun lately?" He looked around then noticed Mukko walking and read her name. "Mukko huh? Arracno what have you been getting into?" he asked looking at the shiningami. Ryuk then looked around or a store maybe if he can find one he could score an apple. "You know maybe your little firend there Arracno could get me an apple." he said

User Image
Arracno

Arracno looked over then back at Mukko who was walking away. "Oh uh hey guys What am I doing? I'm just wondering around with Mukko is all." he explained wondering hopefully they wouldn't ask about Mukko. The poor Death God noticed Ryuk "Oh I don't know if she would be willing to buy an apple I mean really I prefer an orange or two." he said with a chuckle. "So what are you two guys doing?" he asked wondering what Rare and Ryuk were doing. "And what im doing on Earth is really none of your consern." he said knowing he might loose Mukko's trust if he ever told them what she was up too.  

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers