Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Nightclub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:05 pm
Erok75

User Image
Anna finally heard the guy speak .Anna looked over at him with smile then gigled hearing that he had asked her that ."I have to admit he is pretty cute "Anna thought to her self an felt his emotions just as strongly shaking my head .he likes that girl or atlest infatuated with her ...shruggs.looking over at him waving in greeting  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image
"Im Fine. I Only Get Them When Im In Sunlight." She Responds To His Question Whie Holding Her Arm. After He Asked Her The Next Question, Se Blushed. She Wondered If This Was Flirting. Most Guys Would Avoid Her, But Lazarus managed To Stay Longer Than Five Minutes. Onaka Began To Become Really Nervous. "O-Oh...Um...That Would Be Nice. But, I Dont Drink What Normal People Drink.." She Spoke Quietly Avoiding Eye Contact Again.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:58 am
x_DeadlyLies_x

selenia50150

User Image
Lazarus hadn't expected a response like that at all, it wasn't a slap to the face or a put down, but it wasn't an affirmative either. Maybe he had a chance here. With a happy face he said "I'm sure they'll be able to accomodate you here, even if your on some special diet." He raised his hand and gestured for somebody at the bar to come over, he wanted to look cool so he didn't actually break his gaze on Onaka, however in his rash decision to flag down the bartender without looking he accidentally returned a wave he had just recieved from the bar. Without knowing it he had indicated that the girl who had waved at him from the bar to join them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:29 am
User Image
"I Highly Doubt They Serve Blood And Vodka." She Said Looking At Lazarus. "Im A Vampire." She Mumbled Shyly. Onaka Hated Admitting What She Clearly Was, It Made Her Feel Like A Monster. She Noticed The Girl Waving At Him Again, And Lazarus Waving Back. "I Wonder If They Know Each Other Already..." Onaka Thought Curiously. Onaka Started To Tap Her Fingers To The Beat Of The Music. Although Loud And annoying, It Was Quite Catchy.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:30 am
x_DeadlyLies_x

selenia50150

User Image
Lazarus gulped, he hadn't expected the girl to be a vampire, his heart started racing as his paranoia started jumping to conclusions. *What if she tries to kill me and drink my blood?* He panicked to himself. Then he had an idea, it might not work but it would be worth a shot. "Well that's okay, we're both creatures of the night, you see I'm a werewolf," He said with a grin. He desperately hoped she wouldn't see through his lie, but until he could be sure she wasn't out to kill him and drink his blood he couldn't lose his composure now. "Why don't we go over to the bar and see if they maybe have that drink? Who knows, so many of us are around here they must have something to feed you." He smiled at the girl as he got up and started walking towards the bar, "Are you coming?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
"A Werewolf Huh? Interesting." Onaka Showed A Shy-like Smile, Which Showed Her Fangs. She Hasnt Smiled In Years Ever Since The Accident. She Got Up And Walked Next To Lazarus To The Bar. She Felt The Urge To Get Closer But She Wasnt ready For It Yet. On The Way She Noticed Everyone Dancing. They Seemed So Happy, And Half Of Them Had A Partner. "I Wonder If That Will be Me Someday... She Thought To Herself.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:02 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

selenia50150

User Image
Lazarus watched as Onaka smiled and stood up to walk with him, he smiled back *I think she bought it* He thought to himself as they walked to the bar together. There were two empty stools next to the girl who had waved at him before. Lazarus seated himself in one of them and turned to the bartender, waving the man down he asked in a low tone of voice, "You wouldn't have anything for people on a more... Vampiric diet would you?" The bartender nodded and went into the employees only room behind the bar. While he waited for the man to come back out, Lazarus turned to Onaka and gestured to the stool next to himself, without realizing it he had seated himself between the girl who had recently walked in and Onaka, but he was still a little on edge with Onaka being a vampire so he didn't notice.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image
Onaka Sat It The Seat Next To Lazarus And Watched The Bartender Go Into A Room Behind The Bar. She Looked At The Girl On The Other Side Of Him. There Was Something About That Girl Onaka Didnt Like, But Onaka Knew She Shouldnt Judged A Book By Its Cover. Onaka Pressed Her Fingers Together Trying To Start Conversation Until The Bartender Comes Back. "You Go To The Academy, Right?" She Asked Quietly. This Time, Making An Effort To Make Eye Contact.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:32 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus turned as the question was asked, and for the first time looked directly in Onaka's eyes. They were as scarlet as blood, how could he not have realized she was a vampire sooner? Mentally smacking himself for being such an oblivious idiot he kept a smile on his face and said "As a matter of a fact I do," He kept his happy face on while he continued "I haven't been at the school very long, and I don't know too many people so I thought I might meet some folks in a place like this." He gestured at the dance floor and the bodies moving inside of it. Lazarus really wanted to ask her about her vampirism, mostly to find out if he was in any danger around her, being as mortal as he was, however for once his brain fought down his vocal chords and told him to stay silent *Act too weird and your dinner dummy* He thought to himself. Then, to try and keep up his facade of comfort and not nervousness he asked "So do you go to the academy too?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
Onaka Looked Directly Into His Eyes As He Does The Same For Her. This Time She Didnt Feel Weird Looking Him In The Eyes. He Actually Had Quite Pretty Eyes. He Smiles, Yet His Eyes Seem So Serious. Then His Question Rang Through Her Head. "Yes I Do. Im New There As Well. I Dont Have Very Many Friends, But Really its Like This All The Time. Im Not As Social As I Want To Be." She Replies Noticing His Smiles And Hesitates To Send One Back. Instead She Sighs And Looks Around The Building For Any More Students She May Have Seen Around The Academy.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:39 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
As their eyes locked, Lazarus' fears about Onaka faded away, he became lost in her face and how - although quite pale - it was incredibly beatiful. Then she turned away from him and started surveying the dancefloor. His comfortable euphoria from the moment before lessened, but he wouldn't let it go away completely. He thought to himself *She came here to hunt and now she's comfortable with me so I'm safe around her* This reassuring idea didn't entirely make sense, and wasn't necessarily accurate but it succeeded in making him feel comfortable so that he wouldn't make any clumsy mistakes by trying to look cool or anything. *Just be yourself and maybe you'll make a new friend* He said to himself. The bartender finally came back from the employees only area, he had a crimson bottle in his hands "Sorry bud, we've only got blood substitute left" He said, placing the bottle in front of Lazarus. Noticing the bottle, Lazarus shrugged and said, "Could you mix it with some Vodka then and give it to my friend here?" He placed some money on the counter as he said this. The bartender swept the money into his pocket before taking the bottle and preparing the drink. After handing it to Onaka he went back to the other end of the bar to help the patrons that were there. "Just because your not social doesn't mean you can't make friends" Lazarus said with a smile "It just means you pick and choose people who you feel are special"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
"Thank You." She Said Quietly Looking At Lazarus. She Took Some Sips Of Her Drink And Her Paleness Went Away Just A Little Bit. She Tasted The Vodka Mixed In The Blood Substitute. She Noticed He Put A Bit Too Much Vodka In, So It Made Her A Bit Dizzy. After He Spoke To Her She Smiled. "That May Be True." She Answered. Onaka Wondered If He Was One Of The Special People He Was Talking About. She Took More Sips Of Her Drink And Her Face Began To Turn A Bit Red.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:16 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus watched Onaka sip her drink, as she slowly changed from her pale hue to a more human color he realized just how beatiful she really was. *Wow, I can't believe I'm actually talking to such an attractive woman* he thought to himself. He suddenly realized that she was drinking alone at the bar, that wouldn't do one bit. "Excuse me? Bartender?" Lazarus called down the bar to attract the man's attention, after whispering something in the bartenders ear a opaque glass was brought to him with a lid and a straw. Though Lazarus knew his choice of container might seem strange to people, it was best that no one judge him for choosing not to imbibe any alcohol at this place. After all, he came here to meet people, not get wasted. Turning back to Onaka, Lazarus looked her in the eyes and asked "Can you tell me a little about yourself?" He smiled as he said this and took a sip out of his glass.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:24 am
User Image
Onaka Noticed Him Looking At Her Alot. She Started To Blush A Little. "Why Is He Looking At Me Like That..." She Thought Gazing At Him. Then She Noticed He Looked Directly Into Her Eyes And She Started To Blush Even Deeper. She Was So Fixed Into His Eyes She Barely Heard The Question Her Was Asking. She Only Heard The 'About Yourself' Part. Then She Finally Answered Once She Noticed What The Entire Question Was. "O-Oh..Um..I Was the Princess Of The East Vampire Kingdom. When I Was 8 Someone Of The West Vampire Kingdom Assassinated My Mother. Afterwards My Father Started To Drink Alot, Thinking It Was His Fault. He Would Go Into Deep Depression. After A Few Years, His Depression Turned Into Anger. He Would Take His Rage Out On My Sisters and I. He Would Hit Us And Violate Us. Then When We Were 14, We Decided To Run Away Because His Pathetic Nature Wouldnt Fade. As We Attempted, My Father Summoned The Guards. He Said Capture Them Dead Or Alive. We Were Too Strong When It Came To Hand-To-Hand Combat. So They Started To Shoot At Us. Shot My Sisters In The Head And 3 Times In The Chest. I Got Away Considering I Was The Strongest Of The Group. I Eventually I Started To Live On My Own, Avoiding The Guards. Then I Ended Up Here Because The Elder Of My Kingdom Said I Need To Build A Stronger Relationship With Humans And Other Creatures." Onaka Explained Taking A Deep Breath. The Enitre Time Her Eyes Were Stuck On The Bar Counter. She Didnt Really Show Any Emotion Even Though She Was Tearing Up Inside. She Then Took Another Sip Of Her Drink And Looked At Lazarus.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:08 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
As Onaka finished her tale, Lazarus' heart was filled with a deep sense of sympathy and regret. He had been so frightened of her simply because of her race, when in reality she was really so gentle. Forcing himself to hold back tears he said "That's a very sad story..." He was silent for a moment as he gazed into the darkened wood of the bar, before saying, "My dad was an alchoholic too, sure he never hit or violated me but still, seeing him like that all the time was painful all the same." Then he looked back at Onaka and continued "I can't say I know how you feel, because I have never been through something that traumatic, but I can say that I'm glad you were strong enough to get yourself out of there, and especially happy that you feel comfortable confiding in me." He looked back at the bar, continuing to think about the horrible past of Onaka while staring into the wood in front of him.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff