Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 pm
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Grey refrained from making eye contact, not because of disrespect, but because he was a bit scared of women.
"I'm Lucian, but I prefer grey" he responded to Wraith as he shook her hand. After they shook hands, Grey pulled away and started playing with the spiked choker around his neck, one of his signs of anxiety.

User Image

"So, you seem to like black, do you like dark things?" She asked sitting on a stool next to him as she set her staff on the ground and released it as it stood up striaght with nothing holding it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 pm
RockRiver001

"I like dark things, yes. But that's not why I wear it. It's just that I don't feel comfortable wearing colors." Grey replied. He then looked at himself. On top of looking like an emo, he also didn't even resemble a boy in terms of body type. No wonder he was made fun of by other boys from age 14 to 17.
"If that orca makes fun of me, you won't stop me from kicking his arse, will you?"

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 am
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

"I like dark things, yes. But that's not why I wear it. It's just that I don't feel comfortable wearing colors." Grey replied. He then looked at himself. On top of looking like an emo, he also didn't even resemble a boy in terms of body type. No wonder he was made fun of by other boys from age 14 to 17.
"If that orca makes fun of me, you won't stop me from kicking his arse, will you?"

User Image

She nodded, "Yes I will, I dont like murders, and yes it is murder, call it what you want but in the rule book its murder and someone like him will eventually get himself killed but, its best to ignore it..." She said as she held her hand infront of her face and watched a orb of fire in her hand as she chaged its color.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:31 am
RockRiver001

Grey cocked his head and asked, "What about you? I can't say much about them, aside from them being as revealing as Mr. orca's clothes."

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:37 am
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Grey cocked his head and asked, "What about you? I can't say much about them, aside from them being as revealing as Mr. orca's clothes."

"What about me?" She asked as she faced him, "I'm a dragoness, a mage, I like to seee my enemies burn, and I enjoy walking down the main roads when it rains, especially when there is thunder and lightning." She said with a smile as the fire changed to eletricity.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:02 am
RockRiver001

"Ah, I see."
Grey went back to fiddling with his collar. It helped pass the time.

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:12 am
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

"Ah, I see."
Grey went back to fiddling with his collar. It helped pass the time.

She shrugged before turning around and ordered a simple cup of cold water with a lot of ice before she drank some of it slowly and enjoyed her cup of water... even thou it tasted like dish water.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:26 am
RockRiver001

Grey had gotten bored so he decided on something.
"Excuse me for a moment, Miss Wraith," he said as he got up.
Grey walked over to the orca he had fought with earlier.
Excuse me, sir.

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:09 pm
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Grey had gotten bored so he decided on something.
"Excuse me for a moment, Miss Wraith," he said as he got up.
Grey walked over to the orca he had fought with earlier.
Excuse me, sir.

Velmont was still angry and he didnt even look at him, only his arm closest to Grey quickly flew to the side towards grey with his hand in a fist as he was about to punch him in the chin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:27 pm
RockRiver001

Dante didn't even try to avoid the fist as it hit him directly in the chin.
"Please, sir... I'm trying to apologize..."

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:34 pm
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Dante didn't even try to avoid the fist as it hit him directly in the chin.
"Please, sir... I'm trying to apologize..."

"Apology accepted, now beat it." Velmont said getting back to his drink, he never even looked a Grey, apperently he does have anger issues.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:49 pm
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Dante walked away feeling the bruise on his cheek.
"Stupid b*****d..." he muttered just loud enough for the orca to hear.

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:51 pm
Gammawolf99
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Dante walked away feeling the bruise on his cheek.
"Stupid b*****d..." he muttered just loud enough for the orca to hear.

"Pathetic a**hole." Velmont said back to the mouse as he finished his drink.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:03 pm
RockRiver001

Dante gave up on reasoning with him and walked back over to where Wraith was sitting.
"Bloody brilliant man," he said darkly, "Maybe I should shoot him in the head to see if he even has any brains to splatter!"

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:40 pm
Kerandi stood slowly and deliberately pulling his hands from within the wet black Robes sleeves, the crimson etchings on the back glimmering slightly in the dusty lighting. bending a knee slightly he grabbed his two handed mace in one hand lifting it easily despite its size and weight, he swung it up to rest on his sholder. walking slowly across the worn wooden floor keeping his head down to hide his face he made his way over to Velmonts table, his horn glimmering a dark blue hue although it was black like his fur. relaxing his arm he let the mace come down shattering the orca's glass and under it the table, leaving it a mass of splintered wood and glass. the water from his robe dripped on the floor around him as the mace slowly came back up.
"im sorry i didn't see you there, i thought you were an extremely annoying chair. I've been waiting here patiently for some beverage and it seems you neglected to pay for yours so i thought maybe my mace could have it."

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff