Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 pm
Seraphine didn't even seem to really notice or care about Ray's obnoxiously loud laugh in the middle of an otherwise quiet store. She was too busy comparing two colors of blush to care. Not too busy, however, to notice what Ray was saying and to take it as a compliment, whether it was meant that way or not. "Of course I'm real," she snorted, "not like all those fake girls at school. And appearances are important," the teen sniffed importantly before she pointed out, "you must realize that, since you're buying make-up too."

The brunette gave an expressive shrug. "Why should I care? It's not like they'll do anything to me. Stuff like that happens to people that can't afford to buy strong pokemon, or who can't afford lawyers." Clearly those were more important than training or self-protection.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:12 pm
Ray smirked with amusement, looking over her shoulder at the smaller girl also taking up looking at makeup.
Oh this one was a piece of work.
"Of course!" she barked, flipping up one of the eyeshadow containers. "why, appearance is one of the most important parts of the league." her tone implied sarcasm, but with as excited as she sounded it was difficult to tell if she was being sincere or not.
"Hard work is all in the past, its not like pokemon aren't BORN strong now." Still, she held that odd tone, and that wide, misleading smile.

A mossy eye flicked down to the Umbreon with the girl, her brow arching even more as her eyelid drooped gently.
"Nothing bad could possibly happen as long as you can afford a lawyer, hell, why even battle, you can just buy the badges if you really want them, right? who needs experience, or skill, or anything."

Rayan laughed again, holding up her index finger and winking her visible eye at the girl.
"You my girl, are going to go far, with that kind of insight." This was said with a bright smile, though her voice was laced in more defined sarcasm. Not that she expected a girl like this to catch it.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:57 pm
The teen looked a little confused by Ray's remarks. "I didn't know the League put so much emphasis on appearances," she said with a vaguely bewildered look on her face. Well, Rosie did dress very fashionably, but she'd never heard of the League encouraging people to wear make-up or dress up nice. What was this weird chick talking about?

"I don't do 'hard work'," Sera replied. "I've never done 'hard work.' That's for people who have to work for money." She waved one hand dismissively, her tone indicating she thought people that did were inferior. "And besides, it doesn't matter to me how strong pokemon are. As long as they look pretty that's all that matters. And if they're a dark- or ghost-type," she added after a moment.

Seraphine snorted as she kept another container and looked for more. "I don't give a crap about badges - besides, Kodo doesn't have those anyway." Man, this strange girl really didn't know much about Kodo, did she? Must be new. Oh well, she'd learn in time. "The only thing I need is money - and I have it."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:31 pm
"Oh, its SUPER important. didn't you know? The league isn't about getting stronger anymore, its all about how well you can show off, and be the perfect little poster child."
Oh man, this girl was eating this crap up. this was hilarious, in a pretty sad way.

Either way, Rayan was quickly starting to get a taste for one of her first impression of Kodo trainers. and if they were anything like this one, they would not last long.

As she eyed the girl she had to guess that she had to still be pretty young, she had a lot to learn.

"Yeah well, anyway. Good luck with your money training method" she added with a chuckle. lifting a hand up in a parting gesture, before moving down to the Umbreon again.
"And you, take care of the girl. Nice to meet you."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 pm
At Ray's insistence that the League only cared about showing off, Seraphine gave her a very confused look. What was this girl on? That wasn't anything she'd heard of, even if she'd never encountered the League personally since they had no presence in the region, but still. "....whatever." She shrugged it off though and kept looking for make-up, not even noticing the parting gesture and didn't bother to reply to the good luck wish. What a strange chick.

When Ray lowered herself to Anya's level again, the dark-type watched her attentively, and gave a short bark of a "bree!" in response to the woman telling her to take care of Sera. Of course she would!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:26 pm
Rayan's grin spread wider, giving the Umbreon a wink, the tall women rose back to her her full height, and, tossing the makeup container up a few times, only to catch it again, she made her way toward the register to finish getting out.

Well, that was a fun shopping trip!  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items