Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:36 am
James saw a stream of zombies, and he sighed, deciding to find a way around them, he hopped up on a wrecked car, and pulled himself up on top of a building, then he ran and jumped onto another building, hopping from rooftop to rooftop, heading towards the survivors location.

Once he got there, waited, not sure which building they were in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:44 am
Name- Luna P. Cypher
Species- Fox
Appearance-
User Image
Clothes- What you see but replace the shoes with boots and she has jeans and a backpack.
Weapons- Hidden knives, sword, asp tactical pistol, Military grade type 98 assault rifle(3 round burst), 5 cartriges of type 98 ammo, 3 cartriges asp ammo, 6 grenades.
Bio- Luna was an soldier in the army before she dropped out. She still had all the benifits of being there and bought off some weapons after the incident. Now she's been alone for a long time now after her family was infected and killed and has been wandering since.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:07 pm
Luna stood by a door looking around when she noticed James looking around in the streets. She tilted her head slightly and sighed as she waved her tail around. She pulled out a laser pointer and pointed it at him to try to get his attention. "Another survivor i guess." She said to herself.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 pm
James looked down and saw a red dot on his torso. He instantly drew his pistol and looked around, trying to find the source, "Don't shoot!" he yelled, "I'm clean! No virus!" he called out, thinking someone had a gun trained on him.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:28 pm
"Yo over here." Luna called out to him. She moved the laser pointer over his chest in a heart like shape. "See not attached to a gun. Get over here." She said with a laugh. She turned it off and attached it back onto her type-98.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:10 pm
James sighed, "Oh, thank god..." he said, "It'd be really ironic dying in the zombie apocalypse by a gun." he said, and he walked over, "What're you still doing here?" he asked.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:13 pm
"I'm guarding the place...there are survivors inside and since i'm the only one with a weapon i gotta protect them. You notice the fences on either side of the street. Luckily there are no infected here. We do have injured inside and we can't move them...luckily the injuries were not cause by infected so were good there....Where did you get your weapons? Are those army issued?" She asked pointing at his weapons/

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:38 pm
James looked at the pistol in his hand, "Well, the shotgun is. This is my pistol." he said, "So is my knife." he said, and he holstered the pistol. "I can't help with moving civvies. Sorry." he said, "It's a little too late for a Evac."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:44 pm
"I kinda realized that....but i can't abandon them either. We need a way to move the injured...and we can't stay here...things are getting worse out there and there's not much of us left...it just scares me to think there are so few of us." She said as she held her arm for a moment then perked up. "But i wanna do my best till the end."

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:44 pm
James sighed, "Look, I can't help with them, I got other things to do than looking after helpless people." he said, and started to walk off, "Call me an a**, but the world is a terrible place right now."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 pm
"I realized that. So what your a lone wolf. Is that it....hmm reminds me of me when i was a lone fox. Well....somewhat. Think i can come with you then?" She asked as she grabbed her weapons and strapped them on herself.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:29 pm
James looked at her, and shrugged, "Sure." he said, "It'd be nice to have company that can defend themselves." he said. And he continued back to his small safehouse. It was more of a densly armored shed than a house, but it functioned all the same.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:39 pm
Luna followed him all the way there and did a once over of the shed and giggled a bit. "Hmm well its no safehouse but i can at least call it safe. Nice find i guess and easily defended i see." She said with a smile.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:42 pm
James rolled his eyes, "Houses are too easy to break into." he said. "Besides, it's a big shed, not like I'm going to sleep easy anyway." he told her, and he opened the door.

He was right, it had room for at least 3 in it, and there was a cot and a storage of rations. "Hm, Home, sweet home."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:56 pm
Luna saw the cot and was instantly on it. "Ah a bed.....not the best but still a bed. hmmph." She had shoved her face in the pillow as she got comfortable. "I've been on my feet running for awhile now. Haven't had a lot of time to rest." She shifted to a sitting postition on the cot and started to take her weapons off.

Halcyonic Wolf

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces