Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official TekTek Guild ...Where dreams are created...

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tektek, Contests, Rating, dream avi, prizes 

Reply Home
♥Suggestion Box♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luffybug
Captain

5,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:11 am
That isn't a bad idea it could be started easily under the rating sub-forum. smile and welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 pm
There could be a topic where anyone can make and add their own banners for the guild, I think it would be a fun way to help support the guild (if one is used) and to show off the creativity of everyone. That's all I can think of. >-< *has been absent from the guild due to forgetting it was even here o-o*  

Milenko Masakaki

Distinct Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500

MONKEYPOWAH

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:08 am
What about an inspiration section where people can share what inspires them to tektek? They can give tips to future tektekers as well. o:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:33 am
I think all members should be friends with each other, you know get to know them, and create long lasting friendships? (to instill a sense of community within the guild ^_^
Also vice- captains and stuff because we cannot expect you (the captain) to do everything on your own.  

ll-Oxytocin-ll

Dangerous Associate

10,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll-Oxytocin-ll

Dangerous Associate

10,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:00 am
I also believe people that haven't ever posted in this guild since they've been accepted...or people who havent posted in two months or more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 am
all of those are great idea's smile We definitely do need more moderators because I honestly cannot do it on my own. I'm hoping to inspire friendships within the guild and almost dare I say "force" activity among members using the sign in requirement and the requirement of posting at least once a week. I am definitely willing to create a banner thread and allow any member to create there own banners for the guild (mine are a little dated sweatdrop ) .  

Luffybug
Captain

5,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers