Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:16 pm
"We don't all think you guys are fodder." Omazige shrugged.
"Sure, I could kick any of your asses without breaking a sweat, but that doesn't mean you all deserve genocide." he added, crossing his arms. He was silent for a moment, noticing the movement in the forest, and how it ran off.

He might have to look into that, later...

"As to why I'm killing them? They are no comrades of mine, than a rat would be to you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 pm
Zahzi

Aurora nodded in agreement, "well it makes sense, I was just curious" she said, shrugging.

She noticed it was getting pretty late and well, if she was going to travel she needed a spot to sleep and not worry about the demons looking for her, "it's getting pretty late and i'd rather not... be in this area I have some where to be" she said lying.

She had been running for weeks from the same demons and she was just flat out tired. She couldn't use her abilities very well anymore due to fatigue and she needed some rest.

She held her head lightly and sighed, "well just be careful from now on ok" she said. She grabbed her bow lightly and held it tightly. She then looked at him softly, "I hope your not in over your head" she whispered, as she sluggishly started to walk again as it started to rain.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 pm
"I'm not the one who seems exhausted here." Omazige grunted, looking toward where the town was.
"While I was in the air, I saw the signs of a Human settlement. I guess I should go pay them a visit an see if they have any growing problems." he said aloud, looking back at the girl.

"Just so you know, you don't smell like a human." he said, walking off in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 pm
Zahzi

Aurora simply laughed, "I never said you did..." she whispered, as he vanished.

She was alone again simply traveling like old times. She looked up and quickly hid, as she noticed there were demons surrounding the area.

She cursed, "there's too many for me to take out in my condition but... if I don't they'll find that human village an report it back... I can't let that happen... I'll have to take a big risk" she whispered to herself.

She notched her arrow and aimed at the demons. The arrows had special properties so it could harm or kill a demon easily.

She aimed and shot as it pierced the demon's throat and it growled in pain as it died. They whipped around and noticed her right away and attacked.

After an hour of fighting the area was icy cold and there were frozen bodies all over the place. Aurora was panting hard and she was at her bodies limit.

She saw the surrounding area and it was a total mess. She was injured badly and was tired but she had to get out of there.

She ran, ran, and ran faster until she was so far away no one would find her. She let out a sigh and hoped she bought a little more time for the village. She then collapsed and was out cold as the darkness engulfed her.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 pm
After an hour of walking, Omazige finally reached the village before night had fallen over the area.
"Yeah, thought so." he grunted, looking at the single hole in the mountain, which was used as the entryway of the entire village.

After a moment, he walked towards the cave, but stopped at the entrance.
"Anybody home..?"

"Interesting..." A voice droned as Aurora collapsed.

A new man walked over to the girl, and looked down at her as she remained unconscious.

As he continued looking down at her, more Demons had appeared, the survivors of the fight.

"It would be wise for you all to leave this realm immediately." the man warned them.

A vain attempt, as they charged at the man.

"...Foolish." the man said, looking back to them before an unseen force ripped through them all in the blink of an eye.

"It's not nice to make loud noises while people sleep." he scolded them quietly as he turned back to the girl.

"At least I can say this one has her heart set in the right place." he said as the same unseen force lifted her off the the ground gently. As he moved away, the force had her follow.

A few minutes later, they would reach a small encampment of Demons, who seemed different than the ones commonly seen in the Human Realm.

"Caius." the man called out.
"We have a guest. See to it a bed is prepared."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 pm
She could admit it. She hated to, but Hael could admit she had gotten a bit lost in the forest. She wasn't usually a planner and it always came back to bite her in the a**. But did she learn? No, she just stuck her nose where it always hurt her.

Though it wasn't fair to say Hael never learned. She did pick up to recognize things a bit better when looking for an old trail. An odd looking plant here, forking branch there, all odd little things she dully noted when running through the forest (mostly when she tucking herself in shadows to stalk the girl). Eventually, more familiar sights of trees close to the village came into view, and Hael officially became unlost, and quickly found home.

Well, sorta. She had no house, bed, or family, but the village was her current shelter.

After the discovery of the two strange beings in the forest, Hael wasn't feeling courageous enough to stay out in the open tonight. She needed a room to hide her away, even if it was for a night. Unfortunately though, no doors were opening for Hael, and with no money to rent a room in the tavern inn, she was out of luck.

"Please, if you just hear me out." She hopelessly pleaded with one of the last houses in the village, only to receive a slammed door in her face. Hael sighed heavily in defeat, looking around for any other possible escapes. Instead she spotted the larger male being who had been out in the forest, now standing at the edge of town and calling out for someone.

"s**t!" Hael hissed, worried that man had spotted her in the forest and followed her home. Not wanting to be noticed here, Hael immediately bolt off into the nearest alleyway.

At the demon encampment, two individuals sat around the fire, each holding a set of cards in their hands, facing each other.

"...Got any twos?" The male asked, grinning at his partner, a female, who focused heavily on her cards.

"Hmmmmmmm...." She scratched at her chin and head, thinking about the question longer than necessary.

"Oh come on, Tabari!" Caius snapped with irritation, finally growing frustrated enough with their slow paced card game that he snatched her set. "I know you know how to recognize the cards! What's taking you so--" He stopped, looking down at her hand.
She had been holding out on him for every card he asked for...

"Why you little cheating..." He growled, eye twitching with dangerous intentions.

"GO FISH!" Tabari giggled, either oblivious to the danger or not simply caring about Caius' rage.

Before regrettably actions could be made, another appeared, drawing the attention of both of the demons.

"MENOS!" Tabari leapt up in joy, running over to the demon. "You're back! Oh I missed you!" She threw herself at him, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck.

"She's cheating again!" Caius immediately barked, pointing at the shape shifter around Menos' neck.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:09 am
After a few minutes, Omazige gave a shrug and simply shrugged and walked into the village, noting the same movement from before.
Giving a chuckle, he made his way to the Tavern and walked into the building.

"Any rooms for rent?"

Menos just gave a groan, once Tabari was wrapped around him.
"I wasn't even gone for two hours." he told her, before looking at Caius.
"And I believe I gave you an instruction, if you would be so kind."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:59 am
Zahzi

Aurora was dreaming of her mother and father. They were together when she was little and gave her love and compassion. She knew nothing of this war or struggle for survival. She was happy and safe along side her parents.

She never went against her mother's rules, except that one fateful day were everything changed.

She knew better than to disobey her mother and wander into the clearing. She just wanted a flower and she knew better but she did it anyways.

Thats when everything happened in the blink of an eye, and everything was red, so red and warm.

Her mother didn't move and her father, devastated whisked her away before any other demons came by.

Aurora had never forgiven herself not even now and she hates herself for it.

Eventually the nightmares stopped and she felt herself being taken somewhere. She wanted to move, to bolt but had no luck. Her bodies condition wasn't the best and she needed more time to heal.

When they stopped she did hear voices and they were unfamiliar and demonic. She forced herself to get up.

She sat up, in pain and looked at the three very confused and uncertain, "what... who are you people..." she asked, dizzy.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:48 am
Upon entering, Omazige was given very many curious and suspicious stares. People rarely grew to his size, or wore such decorative armor. Everything about him screamed demon, but no one dared to make a move yet.

"There's some." The bar tender grunted, being one owners of the suspicious glares. "Not sure they'd fit you though."

"Yeah, but you left me for not even two hours with him." Tabari argued, pointing her thumb back at Caius. "He keeps accusing me of cheating."

"BECAUSE YOU ARE, YOU LITTLE TWERP!" Caius barked back in reply, not caring about Menos' request for a bed. Luckily for him though, the girl was beginning to wake. Caius curiously looked over when he noticed movement from her.
"What are we..?" He repeated, pausing a moment to consider an answer. "Don't worry about it. Who are we? Not enemies, I'll tell that much."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:26 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at Caius, "not enimies huh... That's a bold statement considering you won't tell me who you are... I've stayed out of this war so far... And I plan to keep it that way..." she said.

She was very wary of this group partly be because they were very we secrative and odd.

She tried to get up and failed misrably, "look I just need to find my way back into the forest if you don't mind" she said, using the wall for support.

She knew she was being rude but she just wanted to travel on her own, she trusted people before and she almost lost her life because of it.

She looked at them again and signed, "thank you for helpIng me but I can take care of myself now" she said.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:27 pm
Menos just gave a tired groan, listening to the two.
When Aurora spoke up, he looked over to her with his usual, dull stare.

"I am afraid allowing you to leave would lead to your own demise." he told her.
"We are Demons and Half Breeds who oppose the current Demon order. I brought you here because it's clear you have no love of the Demons around here. And it's obvious you are no human."

A sack of gold was placed on the counter.
"Don't care about size, as long as I can rest my head."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:07 pm
Zahzi

Aurora looked at him, "look I'll stay till I'm completely healed, and just so were clear I'd rather be thought of as a human and not a half-demon thank you very much... And don't think I'm going to join your little group either... I still don't trust you people... I don't have that luxury anymore" she said.

She sighed, now she was being very rude but she couldn't help it. She was hurt and she has no idea if these people were trust worthy or not.

She looked at them again, "I just want to be alone while I heal, I don't need food just water..." she said.

She was being completely stubborn and unreasonable but she didn't want charity she just wanted to travel alone again without any debts.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:58 am
"Fine, fine." The bar tender muttered as he took the sack, and began to go through it, counting the amount of gold inside. "Just don't come back to complain about small beds, or asking for another." He warned Omazige, setting the sack aside.
"Anything else you want?"

Caius stared at Aurora rather curiously. Half-Breeds hardly ever refused help, or out right denied it like she was doing. They had the worst of both worlds, usually, and Menos was being pushy about her staying so it was clear to Caius she wasn't doing too well on her own.

"You can deny your other half all you want," he argued, leaving to prepare a bed for Aurora. "It's still there. And it'll always be there, so you might as well embrace and take help when you get it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:31 am
Menos watched Aurora and gave a sigh, before looking to Tabari.
"Perhaps you would be able to help her change her mind..?"

"What's the strongest Ale you have?" Omazige asked the Tavernmaster.
"Kinda sorta got in a fight with some demons and ended up falling QUITE far from the ground..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:08 pm
Zahzi

Aurora looked at Caius as he left. She knew what he said was true and she did embrace everything about herself. The only problem was telling others what she was.

Aurora now looked at the girl who was with Caius, "I don't need convincing I know how to take care of my self... I just got in a little over my head this time... I'll make sure it doesn't happen again" she said.

She really didn't want to join them, not because she didn't want to fight and all. It was because she was afraid to have any relationships, every time she's had one her so called friends betrayed her.

Sure, she even fell in love a while back but as it turned out they were a demon and led her into a trap. She had never felt so betrayed before and vowed only to rely on herself.

She looked at the two, "I'm going to go find my bed if you don't mind..." she said, weakly making her way over to we're Caius had gone to.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff