Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:51 pm
cptflint

Aurora looked at him, "what exactly is following us... you don't think it's a witch do you?" she asked. She had heard the rumors and she believed them, however she never thought she'd actually run into some. If it really was a witch that was following them, she didn't know if she'd be happy to know the really existed or horrified by what they were going to do to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:39 pm
"Could be a lot of things," he whispered. "I hope it's just a witch... and not something worse... like a hag." He gently pushed her so that she was in front of him. "Just keep walking..."

"I wonder who's playing at the tavern today... I hope it's Selimus and her group. They were pretty good last week," he said in his normal tone now, trying to make it seem like he still didn't notice anyone was following.

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:33 pm
cptflint

Anastasia walked forward and was about to reply but then tripped on a root and fell hard down the hill, "son of of-" she stopped, as she hit the ground, in a little pain as blood ran down her arm. She had scratched it badly as she fell 5 feet from where she was originally. Her ankle was bruised and she grabbed her head lightly. When she looked up an image flashed before her and her worst nightmares flashed before her eyes. She screamed as she covered her eyes and curled into a ball.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:02 pm
gold1311

As she fell Dojime could 'feel' what had been stalking them, and saw it come out of the shadows before he could move to pick Anastasia off the ground. He firmly kicked the beast as it charged toward Anastasia hard enough to throw it off it's charge and push it back a few feet. "Vampire," he growled as he tightened his grip on his sword and put himself between her and the beast.

The two creatures glared at each other for a moment. "C'mon... try to get through me..." Dojime growled at it. The vampire hissed back in defiance, then charged at him. The beast was willing to take the hit then simply rip Dojime apart as it had so many other swordsmen, but when the blade ran through the vampire's chest something felt different about the metal. It screamed in agony as the silver laced blade burned it from the inside out. "Weren't expecting that were you..." Dojime growled in the beast's ear as it fell apart into a pile of gore and ashes.

Dojime took a deep breath before looking back at Anastasia. "Are you alright Ana?" he asked as he knelt next to her and started to pull bandages from his pack.

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:21 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him and then back at the monsters. She had no idea that vampires had really existed. She was shaking and she'd only felt terror like that once and that was when her mother died. She lead forward and hugged him tightly, "I just want to leave... and this is only a one time thing ok... I... you can't tell anyone that i'm scared" she said, her voice shaking.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:57 pm
gold1311

Dojime stopped fiddling with his pack as he was suddenly hugged. Something he'd never expected Anastasia to do, not since she was at least twelve. He hugged her back, suddenly feeling a throbbing pain in his shoulder as he moved it. He didn't wince or show any sign that he was hurt, he just kept holding her and would continue to do so till she decided to pull away. Thankfully there was still plenty of adrenalin coursing through his veins so the pain wasn't that bad yet. It also meant he was shaking just about as bad as she was.

He smiled at her request. "Alright. I'll tell no one... as long as you don't tell anyone that I took a hit today. If the other knights caught wind of this I'd never hear the end of it."

((guna have to find a way to choke my computer... finish a good sized post, press submit, and then my browser crashes. I think this computer was designed specifically to frustrate me.))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 am
cptflint

Anastasia nodded silently and after a few minutes she let go and gained her composure back, "I want you to tend to you wound first... mine aren't that bad anyways" she lied. She didn't show it but she was in extreme pain from her fall. How was she going to explain this to her father? She sighed a little light headed, "let me help... you" she mumbled dizzy. She was glad he was here with her because if she had gone alone, she would be vampire food. She felt him shaking and wondered with all this blood, would other vampires smell it and attack them? She looked at him, trying to stay focused, "we should move before... more vampires... come..." she said, leaning against something.

((ooc: dude that sucks i'm sorry >.<))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:40 am
gold1311

"Oh no no," he said standing up and looking at her eyes. "You have a serious concussion, and don't worry, if more show up I'll know," he said as he started to clean around the cut on her arm. Once he was done he put all his equipment away without even tending to his own wound.

"come on, I'm piggy backing you back to the castle," he said as he started to grab her.

((Seems to be working well now. We'll so how long it lasts.))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:49 am
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, "concussion... mhmmm... no... you need... need to... your wound first" she said, struggling away from him. "not.... leaving until you... wound... until... haa... you patch yourself up" she managed to say. Was the concussion that bad that she could barely focus on what she was trying to say? Her eye sight started to get blurry and her breathing started getting louder. Her head felt like it was smashed against a wall and she couldn't hear anything anymore. She tried to stay awake but she slipped into darkness as her body went limp.

((ok, well I hope it doesn't crash again))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:23 pm
gold1311

Dojime quickly moved to support her as she fell. "Ana? ANA?!" he yelled in a panicked tone. "Do NOT fall asleep Ana!" he said as he scooped her off her feet and ran back towards the castle.

That's when he could feel them again, at least three running after him. He continued to run as fast as his feet would take him. All he had to do was reach the tree line and get into the sun. They would be safe then.

He could hear them now, crashing through the trees after the two of them. A set of sharp claws ran down his back just as he ran into the open field where the castle was located. He growled in pain but kept running. "Thank god for the clear sky," he said as he ran. The vampires hissed and screeched as he ran into the sunlight. "You still with me?" he asked looking down at her as he ran towards the castle.

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:47 pm
cptflint

All Anastasia heard was not to sleep but she wanted to so badly. She felt them moving but she didn't know where. He was calling her name but she couldn't respond, why was that? She felt something warm on her face, but she didn't know what it was. She heard someone call her name and she didn't understand why they kept calling it, "wh.... wha... I... rest... plea-" she mumbled as she blacked out again in his arms.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 pm
gold1311

"NO! You stay awake dammit!" he yelled. "If you fall asleep now you might not wake up," he added as he ran through the front gates. The guards didn't move to stop him. They've seen similar situations before.

Dojime stopped when he spotted one of the many squires that wondered the castle in their free time. "You there! Go fetch water and bring it the princess' room. Then head to my room and bring me fresh clothes!" he ordered. The squire ran off.

Dojime ran up to Anastsia's room and gently set her on her bed, setting a pillow under her feet before sitting on the bed next to her. "Your going to be ok..."

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:00 pm
cptflint

Anastasia tried not fall asleep but she woke up to see she was in her room. She was in a cold sweat and her body was shaking violently, "Dojime... Haaaa... Scared... I... Scared" she tried to say in pain. Her vision went in and out and her hearing started to deteriorate. "where... Haa... I cant..." she mumbled. She closed her eyes in pain and was scared, "mom..." she whispered, before passing out again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:39 pm
gold1311

"Sh sh sh, it's ok. I'm here. You don't need to be scared anymore," he reassured her, supporting her head with one arm and holding her down by her stomach with the other so she didn't role off the bead.

The squire came in with the water and plenty of rags and towels. He set them down by the bed and ran off.

Dojime picked up one of the towels and wiped the sweet off Anastasia now that she had passed out. "You'd better not die..."

Dojime would stay there for days if he had too, waiting for her to wake up as he'd done so many times before this.

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 pm
cptflint

It had been 2 weeks since the accident and Anastasia had not woken up. Between extreme fevers and cold sweats Anastasia's condition was unstable. She kept seeing her mothers death over and over as if it was on replay. She'd scream some nights, even claw her skin at times. However one day, she opened her eyes slowly and looked around weakly, "mhhh..." she moaned. She couldn't remember what had happened. All she could remember was going into the forest to get away from the morning walk. She sat up and regretted it as she held her head and groaned with pain, "what... Happened..." she asked, still light headed.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff