Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Highwayman -- OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:49 pm
CB - anTIQUITY

Oh, I very much will be~
^_^

So, CB,
clearly you like the whole
medieval-bandits thing,
but what other sorts of RPs
interest you?
:3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 pm
Reku1495

I love ghost story. 8O
Like people with ghost hunters and psychics and exorcist who goes around solving cases!

I love murder mystery as well! Anything supernatural works! ><;;

Except werewolves and vampire. Cause they are clearly overused lool  

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:05 pm
CB - anTIQUITY

XD
Reku, too!
I've been going through serious
Ghost Hunters withdrawl ever
since we canceled our satellite.
We don't get Syfy anymore.
;_;

But I love anything supernatural!
I'm okay with vamps and wolves, though-
if done right.
Vamps need to drink blood,
burn in the sun,
and be very pitiful and suicidel,
because if one lives forever,
then you'd think they'd get sick
of it eventually and want to die.
:p
And wolves, too!
They need to be compelled to change
by the moon, and the transformation
should be painful!
All those bones snapping
and rearranging!
And you'd think that their brains
would be different, too!
More animalistic!

Have you every heard of the
book series called
"The Mortal Instruments"?
That's all demons
and warlocks
and vamps
and wolves
and fay
and whatnot.
But done right.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:12 pm
Reku1495

[/glomps back]
I was thinking of trying for the role of prisoner number two~
She seems like an interesting character. o w o

Oh my goodness! MORTAL INSTRUMENTS~
Isn`t that the City of Glass, City of Ashes, etc...?
I`ve never read it - I`ve only read
"Clockwork Angel"
which I believe is a prequel to the actual series~

And I`ve been dying for a Japanese supernatural
role-play [/blame it on rewatching Spirited Away yesterday]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:01 pm
        User Image
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT E NXXXT H O U S A N DXXXM I L E SXXXT OXXXS E EXXXY O U
                                  ═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                    ♀◞ GWENDOLYN` DEVEREUX⋮♚ ─ ⊹ ❛ THE PRISONER .2

█ ▌: Gwyn or Edel
                                            █ ▌: Human
                                            █ ▌: 23
                                            █ ▌: Mille Seseau
                                            █ ▌: Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Gwyn grew up in what was typically described as a pretty much dirt poor family. Her father was a farmer, her mother did the house chores, her brother went to school, and Gwyn stayed at home. Due to an unfortunate hunting accident, her father ended up dying. After his death, Gwyn`s mother went insane. Gwyn had to learn a few hunting tricks, much to the others' displeasure (she was a girl after all). Eventually, her mother could no longer take the emotional strain. When Gwyn went down to the local village, her mother killed her brother and then proceeded to hang herself. Gwyn eventually wandered out of her birth country, hearing stories about a wondrous highwayman. She wanted to become one too, to restore her lost honor. Well yeah, didn`t work. Gwyn is very stubborn and reckless, and she has quite a temper. She hates being called by her full name. Despite her crude language and harsh words, Gwyn can act like a real lady, and she absolutely adores dresses and cute things. She`ll never admit though - you`ll be more likely to find her in trousers with knives in her hands.

[list][list][list][imgleft]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff490/IcedChocolatte/0505.jpg[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=7]T E N[color=white]XXX[/color]T H O U S A N D[color=white]XXX[/color]M I L E S[color=white]XXX[/color]T O[color=white]XXX[/color]S E E[color=white]XXX[/color]Y O U[/size]
[list]♀◞ [b]GWENDOLYN[/b]` [b]DEVEREUX[/b]⋮♚ ─ ⊹ ❛ [size=8]THE PRISONER .2[/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=10]█ ▌: Gwyn or Edel
█ ▌: Mille Seseau
█ ▌: Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=10]Gwyn grew up in what was typically described as a pretty much dirt poor family. Her father was a farmer, her mother did the house chores, her brother went to school, and Gwyn stayed at home. Due to an unfortunate hunting accident, her father ended up dying. After his death, Gwyn`s mother went insane. Gwyn had to learn a few hunting tricks, much to the others' displeasure (she was a girl after all). Eventually, her mother could no longer take the emotional strain. When Gwyn went down to the local village, her mother killed her brother and then proceeded to hang herself. Gwyn eventually wandered out of her birth country, hearing stories about a wondrous highwayman. She wanted to become one too, to restore her lost honor. Well yeah, didn`t work. Gwyn is very stubborn and reckless, and she has quite a temper. She hates being called by her full name. Despite her crude language and harsh words, Gwyn can act like a real lady, and she absolutely adores dresses and cute things. She`ll never admit though - you`ll be more likely to find her in trousers with knives in her hands.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[ OOC: squeezed a little OOC here. Boo yeah! o w o ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:13 pm
CB - anTIQUITY

Iced_Chocolate_Coffee

XD
Yes, it is!
I'm up to date on the
Mortal Instruments
and on the
Infernal Devices,
which yes, is the prequel series.
They are
sooooo
good!

User Image
                                    ♀◞ Mikaela` Croenn⋮♚ ─ ⊹ ❛ the PESKY THIEF

█ ▌: Mik
                                            █ ▌: Ulara
                                            █ ▌: Reku1495

Mikaela was born in Ulara, but he family were merchants, so they didn't exactly stay in one place for very long. She's grown up traveling around the world, and has been to almost every country. She's learned quite a lot from her travels, and was fully expected to be a merchant, too. Until their caravan was looted and their family lost everything. Mik turned to thieving to help support them, but the family fell apart. She started to travel on her own after that, until she met the Highwayman. She's greedy and foul-mouthed, and just as tough as the next robber. Her loyalty is faltering to anyone but the Highwayman, to whom to owes a debt. She isn't just in it for the money. Mikaela plans to stick around until she can repay the man. Of course, falling for him wasn't exactly part of her plan...

[list][list][list][imgleft]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab70/Xela1495/Icons/2276331.jpg[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=7]T E N[color=white]XXX[/color]T H O U S A N D[color=white]XXX[/color]M I L E S[color=white]XXX[/color]T O[color=white]XXX[/color]S E E[color=white]XXX[/color]Y O U[/size]
[list]♀◞ [b]Mikaela[/b]` [b]Croenn[/b]⋮♚ ─ ⊹ ❛ [size=8]the PESKY THIEF[/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=10]█ ▌: Mik
█ ▌: Ulara
█ ▌: Reku1495[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=10]Mikaela was born in Ulara, but he family were merchants, so they didn't exactly stay in one place for very long. She's grown up traveling around the world, and has been to almost every country. She's learned quite a lot from her travels, and was fully expected to be a merchant, too. Until their caravan was looted and their family lost everything. Mik turned to thieving to help support them, but the family fell apart. She started to travel on her own after that, until she met the Highwayman. She's greedy and foul-mouthed, and just as tough as the next robber. Her loyalty is faltering to anyone but the Highwayman, to whom to owes a debt. She isn't just in it for the money. Mikaela plans to stick around until she can repay the man. Of course, falling for him wasn't exactly part of her plan...[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:18 pm
Reku1495

Reku you're too fast xD
Reserved!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:19 pm
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Same to you Icy. haha Reserved!  

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:26 pm
CB - anTIQUITY

^^'
Hehe.
Sorry, CB.
But, dude, seriously,
waiting for you to accept reserves,
and waiting for a friend of mine
to open up her RP
are the only things I'm doing tonight
even though it's late and Imma tired
XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:29 pm
Reku1495

lol well profile code is up
if you finish it and give it to me before someone else sends a reserve for the same character- then it's all yours <3  

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:47 pm
Notice -

The World section of the rp has been updated with a description of the races and a little info on magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:51 pm
[/stalks Reku-chan and Coffee-chan]

Ohai there~!

User Image
                                    ♂◞ RAVEN` HEMMLOCK⋮♚ ─ ⊹ ❛ the FAKE KING

█ ▌: Rave
                                            █ ▌: Halfbreed
                                            █ ▌: Twenty five
                                            █ ▌: Ulara, Death Frontier
                                            █ ▌: Hunter Crawl

Raven doesn't know who he really is, but he's certain in his own words that he is the illegitimate son of King Albert of Serdio. He was found by Graham as a child, on the outskirts of a town on the outskirts of society; Ulara, the paradise city of the Death Frontier area. Growing up he was always told that he was the illegitimate son of Albert; though he had never seen the man and always assumed that they were just words. Even when he was younger, he had always been easily jealous, and when he was told that Albert had a son that he would name heir to the throne, someone that wasn't Raven, he decided to take matters into his own hands. Without much goading from his supposed uncle, he stormed Indel Castle with a handful of his uncle's soldiers; where he assassinated his father and step-mother before exiling his older half-brother to never be able to step foot in the kingdom again.

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 pm
        User Image
                                    ♂◞ ASCHE` VOLTAIRE⋮♚ ─ ⊹ ❛ the PRISONER .1

█ ▌: Ashe
                                            █ ▌: Halfbreed
                                            █ ▌: Twenty
                                            █ ▌: Seles, Serdio
                                            █ ▌: Hunter Crawl

Asche had always been poor; his family hadn't had much, but it was a very big family. Asche couldn't count how many older and younger siblings he had. He was the seventh son, and usually helped his older brothers and sisters out with work; foraging and selling, until he realized that they couldn't live this way. Not when they had so many mouths to feed and a father who was never there and a mother who was sick almost all year round every year. Without telling anyone, Asche became a thief, a pickpocket, which would later lead him to become a very wanted person. He started off slowly, to help his family, so that they wouldn't suspect, but when they started getting more that's when all the problems started. He met the Highwayman when he had run into more trouble than he bargained for and that's where their friendship started. Since Asche already had years of practice as a thief, his skills came in handy more than once. But he was never much of a fighter, and because he put himself in between the Highwayman and the guards at the last second when they were robbing the princess's carriage, he was captured and put to jail instead. However, if given the chance to turn back time, he'd probably do it all over again, because he owes the Highwayman for saving his life many times in the past.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 pm
Hunter Crawl

OMG MORE PPL!
/feels giddy and mushy inside

Reserved! Both of em.  

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200