Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Rules and Announcements:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*~:: P1-Grand Prix Rules and Progression Guidelines ::~*

Follow these guidelines and rules in order to continue the current, P1-Grand Prix Storyline! Be aware of the rules at all times, so that you are not taken by surprise by any turn of events!

Quote:
P1-Grand Prix Guidelines and Rules!

1. All fights are one-on-one unless otherwise specified. No interruptions from the outside will be tolerated.

2. All fights may be ended at any time by the two combatants if they have decided a victor. Once the fight begins, you will battle as per Guild-rules for PvP battles (unless otherwise informed).

3. All fights may also be ended after a time limit of [5 Days] or [7 Days]. Once that time limit has passed, Arena Emperor may advance the Round and declare a winner at any point in order to speed along the Tournament proceedings. You may continue posting until the end of the Round is declared, however.

4. If you do not post after 3 days, you may be considered KO'd by your opponent. They may then write a victory post which shows the end of a long battle, ending with their (obvious) success.

5. Fights end when time runs out, an opponent is knocked out, submits, or can no longer fight. You will be expected to participate in every round you qualify for to the best of your abilities. These fights, however, are not to the death.

6. No disposable items are allowed to be used in the Tournament. To prevent fights from dragging on too long, use of items is not allowed. You may also not switch equipment until you leave an area.

7. When you win a fight, you may wander and explore in your current room and the surrounding area. You will not be allowed to enter other areas until the Round ends, however. Invisible barriers will block your progress if you attempt to break these rules.

8. When you lose a fight, you must remain in the area where you lost until the Tournament concludes. You may communicate with others in the area, and if it should happen that the barriers are lowered for a while, you may move then.

9. Damage will not naturally recover between battles. You may recover slightly and regain some stamina, but winning a battle does not guarantee you a full heal before the next round.

10. Sensors only work within the confines of the room you are in. You cannot contact anyone in another room, scan others in another room, etc. A white noise will interrupt any attempts to do so.

Special Guidelines!

1. When you encounter someone new at the beginning of a Round, you will have 1 post to share your thoughts normally with them. After 1 post, strange things will begin to happen...

2. After your 1 post encounter, the other person will seem to act strangely towards you, insulting you and digging at your biggest insecurities. No matter what you say, they will hear you insulting them, and vice-versa.

3. When you are being insulted by your opponent's illusion, you may write in your post what insults they are using. You may also react to the insults that are being sent your way.

4. You may begin fighting at any time once you have encountered your opponent! You do not have to wait to be insulted, and you may insult one another as much as you want. Just remember that the clock is ticking the moment the round changes.

5. When the battle ends, the illusion will lift and you can speak normally. Use the time you have before the round ends to figure out what's going on through conversation!

6. At any time, an image of 'General Teddie' or 'Announcer Rise' may appear on the screen to taunt you! You may write these taunts as you see fit, or ignore them as you see fit. Just know this is happening until otherwise stated!

7. Once you have entered the TV with Soji Seta's post at Junes, the 1st Round of the Tournament will begin! Soji posts entering the TV, you can assume you have done the same...then, you will wake up in the designated area for your first battle! Begin playing as per the aforementioned rules immediately!

Other Important Notes!

1. You have the option of encountering 'your shadow' while you are free between fights! You will have to RP this encounter alone, or with others in the area with you! If you wish to do this, your shadow will appear and taunt you about your failures, your weakness, and your continued rejection of your dark parts. Use your friends nearby to remind you how you've changed and overcome the shadow!

2. If you are in possession of a [Certain Item] given to you by Soji Seta, you may have the opportunity to achieve a new level of power! Hold the item within your hand during battle and envision the bonds (Max S. Links) you've formed...every one of them...and then the bond you have with Soji, as well. Let their strength fill you with a new power, and in that moment, you may Awaken!

3. In the rarest of instances, an [Interloper] may appear before, during, or after your fight! If this happens to you, you may be challenged to a battle you did not expect! Accept or reject the battle at your own risk...

4. If you have a battle lined up between 2 of your own characters, you do NOT have to RP it out, unless you choose to. You may post as your character in the next round and reflect upon the battle, RP the battle out, or make mention of it in passing...the choice is yours. This is so that you do not feel overwhelmed by too many battles at once...

5. If you have questions, ideas, or concerns, ask Arena Emperor or Great Ryoman! immediately! To keep things running smoothly, we will be glad to assist you in any way possible.

6. If you wish to follow the bracket and see who has won, lost, or who may fight next, you may do so here. Once a fight is over, tell Arena Emperor the outcome and he will update the Tournament Bracket. You can see the latest updates at that link.

Thank you very much, and enjoy the storyline!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:27 pm
* ~:: P1-Grand Prix ::~ *
Round 1 Conclusion

User Image
"Congratulations on making it this far! I'm surprised you aren't all running for the exits by now! But then again, doing that and not continuing the fight would put those useless losers you left behind in danger, wouldn't it? Heh heh heh..."

As the last of the fights in the Grand Prix's first round came to a conclusion, an obnoxious voice came over the loudspeakers all throughout the school, and the monitors flashed to show the adorably evil face of a certain General bear, chomping on his cartoonish cigar while sneering at the competitors scattered around his replica of the high school. His laughter echoed and goaded those who listened, but there was little they could hope to do about it right now. They couldn't get to him through the barriers, and the stuffing would stay safely tucked inside of him and not beaten out until they could make their way to the Announcement Room and find him. He knew it, and his smugness grew all the more for it. But even then, things weren't quite the same as they had been before the last round of matches started. An attempt to sense had been used by someone, and the illusion around the other 'students' watching the fights had been shattered...they were mere shadows now, weak and not aggressive, simply lining the walls like a macabre audience still for each and every battle. Winding their ways through the schools halls towards their next conflict, the remaining competitors would see that one piece of the puzzle had been put into place for them. To learn more, however, they had a long way to go...

"Oh, don't worry! Just because things are changing a little doesn't mean the show won't go on! Your next opponent is waiting just ahead for you...! I hooope you're reaaadyyyy! Heh heh-huh?!"

A sudden voice, as if spoken through a megaphone from outside of the Announcement Office suddenly could be heard distantly through the monitors...as if somebody was trying desperately to get the attention of both the Bear and the competitors.

"HEY! You in there, in the Bear Suit! Get out here right now and stop these shenanigans!" it was the voice of a girl, a strange Kansai accent clearly sticking out in what sounded like vehement protests, "Ya' can't go holdin' a cockamamie event like this inside the school grounds without the authorization of the Student Council President, ya know?!" Her protests began to go on, but the sound cut off for a moment from the monitors, the picture of Teddie disappearing to be replaced with that of 'Risette' smirking devilishly at all of the viewers watching.

"Ooooh, don't you just hate hate hate it when useless people who only make trouble and get in the way everywhere they go try to get in the way of your fun? ...But don't worry, Riseteers...the next round of the Grand Prix is about to get underway as planned! And re-mem-ber...fight hard, or who knows what might happen? Nobody likes a party pooper..."

The last bit was said in a childish, teasing voice...before the monitors cut off abruptly and left those moving ahead in the Tournament to finish finding their way. Soon, guided by the invisible walls, they would find themselves all standing before the entrance to another room. With no other options, it was all they could do to enter it and get ready for whatever challenges lay before them.

Round 2 of the Grand Prix was about to begin!

Fight on and survive! The only way to save your trapped friends is to move forward and achieve victory!

Quote:
[Round 1] is over!

Unfinished Matches will now end with a declared winner! Winners have the option of writing a post to conclude the match, describing their victory however they like, or simply moving on to the next round now. Losers will remain behind.

Round 2

Soji Seta (winner via KO) v. Itachi Kishikido (winner via technical submission)
Karu Rinku (winner via KO) v. Akihiko Sanada (winner via KO)

Rednal Ak'Thias (winner via technical submission) v. Faustus Necromonium (winner via submission)
Junpei Iori (winner via KO) v. Minato Arisato (winner via KO)

Yosuke Hanamura (winner via KO) v. Zeo Kirijo (winner via KO)
Aleister Crowley (winner via KO) v. Shisui Okita (winner via submission)

Nix Gallen (winner via technical submission) v. Chie Satonaka (Advanced via Draw - Judge's Decision)
Mitsuru Kirijo (winner via submission) v. Minori Koroko (winner via KO)

[Round 2 Begins Now!]
(New Battleground unlocked for each fighter!)

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:04 pm
Round 2 Conclusion

User Image
"Heh heh heh...that was a 'bear'y intense round of fighting? Who would have thought that all of you would come out on top? But don't go getting cocky just because you won a couple of fights now! There's still a long way for you to go before you get anywhere near where I am! You've got to fight, tear through your so-called friends with your own two paws! Only then will you be worthy to stand face-to-face with me!"

The General's taunting voice grated the ears of those who had survived the second round to continue listening to him; the monitors blared loudly throughout the halls of the school and some sort of theme music could be heard occasionally through the peals of laughter and high-pitched yelling. His cigar twitched, but there was no real amusement in his eyes...though he laughed and taunted and manipulated them all through this Tournament, any pretense of real enjoyment was beginning to fade from the 'bear' as the game continued. It was all spite and cruelty now, each word spat out with venom and ill intentions. And though the doors unlocked and allowed the winners to move through the invisible barriers and move on with the Tournament, there was an increasing sense of being locked in, caught up in the web of whatever game the perpetrators were playing with their hearts. More friends would await them ahead, more allies that they had to treat as enemies if they wanted to emerge from the game the winner and solve the mystery behind the return of the Midnight Channel. Pieces continued to fall into place, however; the identity of the bear, the blue-haired girl running around, the 'Weapon' the Kirijo were looking for...though there were still plenty of questions needing answered. Each fighter moved forward with the intention of discovering those answers...but in the end, only one could reach the conclusion and know the truth.

"Well?! Aren't you getting excited to know what happens at the end of this incredible Tournament? Don't you just ache to know why this would happen, what's waiting for you hear? Don't you want to know for suuuure if you're the strongest persona-user of all? There's still pleeenty of action ahead, so keep moving! On your mark...get set...Go!"

"Isn't the General so cool? So exciting? He's set all of this up for you so that you could show everyone just how powerful and amazing you are! And here you are calling him names and threatening to hurt him...how ungrateful! It makes Risette sad when somebody can't realize when they're being done a favor...but don't worry! I know that the next round of the Tournament is sure to weed out those ingrates from the ones who are really getting into it! What do you think, losers who were left behind? Wanna place your bets? I'll even make you a deal...[if you can guess three of four winners from the next round, I'll even let you move around more freely for a while!] Aren't I generous? Even though you're all so weak you can't even fight for your friends sake? C'mon...there's nothing to raise your spirits like gambling on your friends' pain and suffering! Just write three little names down on the monitor nearest to you, and I'll do the rest!

Mar-u-Q!"

The last bit came out loud and peppy, a stark contrast to the serious nature of her bet she had proposed...before the monitors cut off abruptly and left those moving ahead in the Tournament to finish finding their way. Soon, guided by the invisible walls, they would find themselves all standing before the entrance to another room. With no other options, it was all they could do to enter it and get ready for whatever challenges lay before them.

The Quarterfinals [Round 3] of the Grand Prix were about to begin!

Fight on and survive! The only way to save your trapped friends is to move forward and achieve victory!

Quote:
[Round 2] is over!

Unfinished Matches will now end with a declared winner! Winners have the option of writing a post to conclude the match, describing their victory however they like, or simply moving on to the next round now. Losers will remain behind.

Round 3

Soji Seta (winner via TKO) v. Akihiko Sanada (winner via KO)
Faustus Necromonium (winner via submission) v. Minato Arisato (winner via technical submission)

Yosuke Hanamura (winner via Nurse Magazine KO) v. Shisui Okita (Advanced via Timeout - Judge's Decision)
Nix Gallen (Advanced via Timeout - Judge's Decision) v. Minori Koroko (winner via Draw - Judge's Decision)

[Quarterfinals Begins Now!]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 am
Round 3 Conclusion

User Image
"What a spectacular round of fighting! And before you ask, yes I know exactly what the word 'spectacular' means! I couldn't have imagined the expressions you all would make when set to fight against your friends, but I'd say it suits you so well, we should do this more often! Heh heh heh...but you know...I'm starting to get a little bit mad at you intruders for messing up my Grand Prix! Didn't your parents ever teach you to ask before you go butting in on someone else's show?! Huh? ...Buuut it doesn't matter too much now, does it? After all, not even the Sleepy Guy can beat my Sensei! So in the end, it looks like it'll end up exactly as I planned! Now then...I've got to take care of something, but don't go getting any funny ideas! The rules are still in effect...so I hope you're ready for Round Number Two!"

Even after so much fighting, the General didn't let up on his verbal assault, and his enjoyment at their suffering was another growing piece of evidence towards the intentions behind this entire set-up. Whoever the bear imposter truly was had set out with the intention of forcing them to endure the pain of fighting against their friends...and it was expecting some sort of a reaction to the combat, constantly prodding them to speak how they felt, what they were thinking, even though it wasn't exactly listening. What message was it trying to instill in them? What was it that the General wanted them to understand? Leaving behind the exhausted Akihiko, the leader of the Investigation Team has begun to put together the final pieces of the puzzle, but even in his quest to reach the Announcement Room he finds his way continually blocked. There is more that the team must experience, more they must understand...and as their feet carry them through the halls towards that penultimate goal, the weight of what they have left behind them begins to weigh down upon their shoulders. To battle against friends and fight on, believing in your friendships...what kind of bonds, what sort of strength in your belief was necessary to do such a thing? How could you continue to call someone a friend after a desperate struggle like the ones in the rounds until now? ...Was that the reason behind everything? Was it...?

...A voice suddenly broke through the silence into the ears of the silver-haired Senior, one which sounded so very familiar and alleviated one of the chief worries that filled his heart. It sounded as though she had been crying...but with all of her might she tried to sound cheerful, to keep him from worrying. This could only be the voice of Rise Kujikawa...the real one.

"Senpai? Is it really you?! Senpai!" her voice called out with a mixture of deep relief and abject joy, and he could feel her smile through the space between them filling him with an honest and complete warmth, "Senpai, thank God! I was so worried...I was helping my grandmother at the tofu shop yesterday when everything went dark...then the next thing I know, I woke up in the Announcement Room held captive by that fake Teddie! I think he didn't want me to contact you...but look, we don't have much time! He'll be back any minute! ...Everyone from our team and some of the original SEES are inside the TV, but only four of you are left. You've got to hurry and get here, to the Announcement Room!" There was a pause, and in that moment there was only one question that remained that the Senior wanted to clear up before moving forward. Something that had been said earlier by the illusions...something important he couldn't let go. "Rise, I'm glad you're safe. ...But can you tell me, do you sense Nanako inside? Is she with you?" he asked the question, but to his relief there was no confusion in Rise's tone. She seemed to understand what must have happened and in an instant put to rest his doubts. "No, I don't sense her, and she isn't in the room with me. I'm alone in here, but there is one other girl on her way here...you probably heard her earlier over the PA! I don't know what she is, but she doesn't feel normal. Still, I think we should help her...so please, try to get here and...oh no! He's back! Please hurry, Senpai! Be safe..!"

The transmission ended as though a cord had been cut, leaving Soji in silence yet again. But now he had a little better grasp on the situation. Nanako was safe...but Rise and the blue-haired girl...or, android as Akihiko had explained him to be...were still at risk. He wasted on time moving forward again at that, wanting to reach their beloved idol before the fake Teddie could change his mind about keeping her safe from harm. Little did he know, however, that there were others at work even now to help in what little ways that they could...and that the rules of the game were going to change very soon.

A sound not unlike an explosion rocked the lower floors of the school...the walls, reinforced by the fake Teddie's power, collapsed like rice paper beneath the power of a strange, frail-looking woman in a bright blue uniform...the uniform of an elevator attendant.

"Oops! Why, that wall just spontaneously collapsed! Who could have done such a thing?"

In an instant, all of the invisible walls short of the last remaining few for the 4 active contestants on the route towards the Announcement Room were shattered...and all of the trapped contestants could roam freely on the levels below the Third Floor!

"Attention, everyone! I'd like to volunteer myself for this...Grand Prix...so if you don't mind, if you should encounter me, please greet me with your full strength! ...Is that how you say it?"

It seemed that the Lethal Elevator Attendant had declared herself eligible for the Grand Prix...and was planning to have a match with whomever she encountered, whether they had already won or lost. And judging by her character, refusal wasn't likely to be an option...

"Grrr...everyone just keeps sticking their nose in! Now even that cute elevator lady thinks she can join my Grand Prix! ...Well I won't let her interrupt the grand finale of my tournament! I'll just reinforce the barriers here and let her roam around with the losers! ...Have fun playing with heeeerrr...!"

Despite his attempts to sound in control, it was clear that the fake bear was on his last nerve...all that had happened was totally contrary to his plan, and now there were threats to what it had hoped to accomplish all over the school! But it was close to the end, and if it could redirect the chaos away from itself just a little longer, it might even succeed...it might wake up the true one before the end.

"Round 4 is about to begin!"

The Semifinals [Round 4] of the Grand Prix were about to begin!

Quote:
[Round 3] is over!

Unfinished Matches will now end with a declared winner! Winners have the option of writing a post to conclude the match, describing their victory however they like, or simply moving on to the next round now. Losers may now move about in any area other than [Room 3-1], [Yasogami Rooftop], and [Announcement Room]!

Round 3

Soji Seta (winner via KO) v. Minato Arisato (winner via KO)
Yosuke Hanamura (winner via KO) v. Minori Koroko (winner via TKO)

[Semi-Finals Begin Now!]

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*~:: P1-Grand Prix - Conclusion::~*

At the conclusion of the semi-finals, the Grand Prix took a strange turn...one that nobody could have foreseen. And as that surprising turn came to pass, the Investigation Team found itself in the middle of a struggle it could not have anticipated or prepared for. They found themselves in the middle of an incident that was bigger than protecting Inaba, with more players than they knew were in the game of saving the world from the shadows...new allies, new enemies revealed themselves, but nothing that they could do would prevent the true intention of the Grand Prix from coming to pass...all they could do was stop the spread of violence for now and wait for their newfound enemy to make their next move. Many questions were answered and new ones raised to replace them.

Who was responsible for creating this strange world inside the TV and forcing the issue of the Grand Prix? The answer came when the Tournament's Champion...Yosuke Hanamura...came face-to-face with the Anti-Shadow Weapon Labrys and her shadow, which sought to make friends fight one another so that humans might understand what she had suffered under the testing of the Kirijo Group. Her shadow created the world and forced the Tournament, but was ultimately defeated thanks to the efforts of Yosuke and Rise, with Labrys coming to terms with her other self in time...coming to possess her very own persona, Ariadne.

However, it wasn't over...and moving towards the exit of the TV World (at last), they came into contact with the Shadow Operatives team lead by Mitsuru Kirijo, which had come to recapture Labrys after her abduction by a third party. Revealing the existence of the secret government organization recently established by the Kirijo, the Investigation Team was asked to stay out of the further investigations of the incident...with no promises made on either side.

A final trial was still to come, however...when the third party took control of Labrys's body to force a final confrontation. And under the control of this strange entity, she nearly leveled the team before the timely arrival of semi-final dropouts Soji Seta and Minato Arisato (whose fight remains inconclusive) managed to subdue her.

Promising trouble and a plot to come, the entity retreated...for now. But who this person might have been, why they chose Labrys to enter the TV...these questions remain unanswered. Though theories remain...both the Investigation Team and the Shadow Operatives leave the team with a small victory but few definitive clues. They go their separate ways unsatisfied...but thankful for the chance to rest.

And time moves forward...

Quote:
P1-Grand Prix - Fallout!

1. The Champion of the P1-Grand Prix was crowned. The winner - Yosuke Hanamura!
-After emerging victorious against Minori Koroko, Yosuke advanced to the Announcement Room only to find that he was the only 'Finalist', the other semi-final between Soji Seta and Minato Arisato never reaching a proper conclusion (and being declared a Draw, officially). Confronted with Labrys's Shadow on his own, he managed to subdue it nonetheless with the aid of Rise Kujikawa, and assist the Anti-Shadow Weapon in accepting it properly.

2. The Grand Prix was created by Labrys's Shadow. But Labrys was thrown into the TV by a third party.
-Labrys's shadow took on the images of other people to force friends to fight one another, so they would suffer as she had fighting other units during the testing process enforced by the Kirijo Group nearly thirteen years ago. Her shadow's ability is one which allows a distortion of the senses, creating illusions...the cause of many of the strange instances of provocative dialogue and such. However, Labrys was in storage and freed by a third party with some interest in watching what happened if she was placed into the television...who this entity is remains unknown, but the suspicion is that it sought to force the team to lose heart, their personae returning to shadows (as was witnessed on a few occasions). This entity remains at large.

3. The Shadow Operatives officially revealed themselves as the newest form of the Original SEES...a government sanctioned shadow-combat unit. Mitsuru Kirijo and Minato Arisato are in charge of the operations. Labrys, henceforth, will be joining their team (which is comprised of persona-users from many difference incidents across Japan in the last few years).
-The Shadow Operatives are more than a mere renaming of SEES, but a combination of persona-users from many past and present incidents dedicated wholly to the eradication of shadow-related threats to humanity. Shadow Operatives are ranked with 1 being the highest ranking in the organization, 2 being just below them in authority, and so on...with the original 10 members being Senior members. Most of original SEES is, however, enrolled in the organization.

4. Because the Black Messiahs and Messengers were in the TV World, it can be assumed that the TV World is...somehow...also inside of Babel.
-This means one can enter Babel now through both the gates, and the television...though the latter threatens a much more random entry point. TV World 'Dungeons' may appear on floors inside of Babel, and be several 'levels' deep. These will never overlap with floors already occupied by someone else. This may also mean future 'Dungeon Dives' may be possible to save those 'thrown into the TV'.

5. At the conclusion of the storyline, the remaining members of both teams were lead to the exit atop the 'school' by Rise's voice, allowing them to exit the world together. Nobody was left behind.
-Where everyone went after leaving the TV World is up to you; the time upon departure from the TV World is [Late Night].

Thank you very much, and I hope you enjoyed the storyline!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:21 pm
Quote:
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4:FES - The Golden:~*
[Daily Progression]
[9/3] Dark Hour -> [9/4] Morning

A long day comes to a merciful end, and the Investigation Team finds themselves wrapped up in yet another mystery with roots inside of the television. The P1-Grand Prix ends with a most surprising result, and Labrys, the Anti-Shadow Weapon, was rescued thanks to the efforts of the entire team. Bonds were tested, some were shaken, but in the end, the majority of the team learned a valuable lesson about their allies and how far they will go for one another...and how far they will go out on a limb to trust them. Despite their efforts, however, the true culprit remains at-large and unidentified.

Who would create such chaos and manipulate the emotions of friends so callously? Why was Labrys the one targeted, and did they know what would happen when she was thrust into the television world? Questions remain unanswered...and time advances. Meanwhile, the SEES-2 squad continues a desperate fight against a Mad Mime who seeks to shatter every last bit of conviction inside their hearts before taking their lives for his own...but the Mist Wall has not yet fallen. Not while Hatsu, Rose, and all the others still hold out against him...

However, just as things appear to calm down, more threats are on the horizon that promise to force the members of the team to look very closely at themselves and the paths they have chosen...

A strange dawn approaches...

...You are tired. You decide to go to bed...

(Time marches onward!)

Tuesday Morning...
September 4th, 2012. It is a seasonably warm and sunny Tuesday, and students return to school, mostly unaware that the strange program they saw two nights prior was actually the result of the strange Grand Prix...that members of the Investigation Team had been in a life-or-death fight to bring that show to an end. But time passes and new subjects of conversation fill the halls as the old ones pass on. Soon, the Grand Prix program will be a distant memory...for some.

Morning classes will soon begin. Students hurry to their classrooms, unaware of the various threats to the country that stir in the shadows. As always, the agents of the Yatagarasu work hard to ensure that it stays that way...

It is now, Morning...

Quote:
Time Marches Onward...!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:48 am
[Time Progression]

Quote:
[9/4] Lunchtime -> [9/4] Afternoon

A mostly peaceful morning passes, but an incident in the woods during the lunch hour has introduced several newcomers to the area to the weirdness that is the norm in the Inaba area. After tracking down an unusually-troubled young man and his unwilling love interest, a confrontation ended with the victory of Kensu, Maiko, and friends that recovered the kidnapped Seneca Daidouji from his clutches. However, despite attempts to wake her, she remains unresponsive...to the consternation of even the school nurse...

Nonetheless, the day continues, and afternoon classes begin!

The young girl, Seneca Daidouji, has not yet regained consciousness and remains in the school infirmary for the time being...students may visit to see her After School!

(Time marches onward!)
It is now Afternoon!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:33 am
[Time Progression]

Quote:
[9/4] Afternoon -> [9/4] After School

Classes end, and students are released to go to clubs or straight home, if they have no club activities!

The young girl, Seneca Daidouji, has not yet regained consciousness, but may now receive visitors in the school infirmary!

(Time marches onward!)
It is now After School!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:48 pm
[Time Progression]

Quote:
[9/4] After School -> [9/5] Early Morning

The day passes, but the events at the train station have begun to show their toll. Denkuro Shinra's infection of ten Inaba children via the ingestion of Atma Cores disguised as candies, and his subsequent escape with the fugitive Emperor Slayer Naniyori to Sapporo, has placed the government on a high alert towards the region of Inaba yet again.

Meanwhile, another growing threat has earned the attention of the local enforcement of the Shogun's will...the strange summoning application which has been spreading to cell phones throughout the city. An order has been given to the Embryons, Crows, and other government units in the area...those found in possession of the App are to be detained, questions, and their devils and apps taken from them.

In charge of this investigation are none other than the 1st, 3rd, and 4th Divisions of the Embryon...inspections at school, on the streets, and patrols have been enacted henceforth to clear the city of this threat.

...And time moves forward...

The young girl, Seneca Daidouji, has been moved to Inaba General Hospital. She may receive visitors, but is currently non-responsive...

(Time marches onward!)
It is now Morning!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:16 pm
[Time Progression]

Quote:
[9/5] Early Morning -> [9/5] Lunchtime

The day passes, and the inspection of the Embryons of Inaba and Yasogami High School in particular continues...classes go on, with students reluctantly falling back into a normal routine despite all the strangeness surrounding them. But the peace, they know, won't last long...

...Reinforcements come to the town to support the new initiative. Two new Captains have found their way to reinforce the Warriors of Purgatory...

What new winds will their arrival bring?

The young girl, Seneca Daidouji, has been moved to Inaba General Hospital. She may receive visitors, but is currently non-responsive...

(Time marches onward!)
It is now Lunchtime!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:34 pm
Time: [?/?] [Late Night]

It is raining...

Why is there a Griffin flying overhead with an American flag? Why are you suddenly on an Island? Why are there installations on the Island called the Hydra and the Orchid? Why is there a smoke monster? Why are we making so many overt Lost References? Why are there giant robots and giant Kaiju fighting out in the sea, making it impossible for rescue to come, as far as you know?

You ask yourselves these questions as you look at your new surroundings. This situation is absurd, too absurd for ordinary men! But you are not ordinary men...you have seen darker and stranger things before.

And now, it is your job to find out who murdered Colonel Musstarde, where, and why...and how. It's best to do this, as well, before you become the next victim yourself!

The butler, Mister Kassup, is also extremely suspicious.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 FES: The Golden Fourth of July Explodapalooza! The name in no way reflects the fact that you are about to embark on an investigation on this abandoned island. Or does it? Only time and explosions will tell.

Quote:
*~::The Rules::~*

1) Anyone may enter 1 (Singular) character.

2) Characters may die from the mysteries, or by the killer on the loose!

3) You have a cellphone, but can't call off the island.

4) The entire Island has been isolated due to hurricane warnings, and heavy rain blankets the area. It is already night, and outside you can see giant robots and Kaiju, enormous monsters fighting to the death. Needless to say, attempts to escape appear futile.

5) On the Island is an enormous mansion in which you are staying. The only two residents are the now deceased Musstarde, and his butler. They invited you and the others here, before things changed.

6) The owner, Colonel Musstarde, is now dead! Found in the entranceway torn to pieces, it is clear he was murdered. The killer is now on the loose, and may strike again if not caught!

7) The Island is full of pointlessly opaque mysteries, including abandoned research labs, missing paintings, a lighthouse that's on with no one manning it, the sound of a little girl's voice in the hallway, and a Griffon! Investigating any of these could teach you something...or nothing...and in fact you wonder why anyone would invite you here if they had something to hide. Are these things relevant? Or are they even worth your time? It is your choice to find out! But only do so quickly, for the rain worsens, and the killer is still on the loose...

cool Lets survive!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:24 pm
[Time Progression]

Quote:
[9/5] Lunchtime -> [9/5] After School

The day passes, and the inspection of the Embryons of Inaba and Yasogami High School in particular continues...classes have ended, and the students of the school at last make their ways home after a trying day...

...Reinforcements come to the town to support the new initiative. Two new Captains have found their way to reinforce the Warriors of Purgatory...

What new winds will their arrival bring?

(Time marches onward!)
It is now After School!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:14 pm
[EVENT!]

Quote:
9/5 - After School

In the latter part of this long, terrible day, a strange feeling has begun to creep through the city. In one cold movement, popular town entertainer and sometime assistant-heroine Ennea was kidnapped. The few eyewitness reports said that a group of men burst through the crowd and grabbed her in broad daylight.

User Image

Nobody knows who these people are, what they want, or why they've kidnapped this particular citizen. However, this is Inaba, and good things rarely happen after events like this. Ennea's good friend and performing partner Al Azif has vowed to get her friend back and is currently charging towards the edge of town with several companions in tow.

[The C Project] has begun. Will the heroes be enough to stop it, or will the mad gods laugh at humanity once more?

Quote:
This is a medium-to-high level event. Characters below Tier 4 will find this to be exceptionally dangerous. You may join this event either by gathering with Al Azif at Inaba's Hilltop area or PM'ing Rednal. I do intend to keep this event moving, and though you'll be given time to post, we won't wait forever - you'll be assumed to have acted appropriately for the situation.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:13 am
[Time Progression]

Quote:
[9/5] After School -> [9/5] Evening

The day passes, and danger around the town has begun to make itself known once more. An attack at the Yasoinaba Station, and a girl injured at the Samegawa River point towards a great evil festering in the town, growing, threatening the town of Inaba with greater evils on the horizon...

...An old enemy has made himself known once more, and returns to the town with a plan for vengeance...

What ill fate does his return promise for the town?

The young girl, Seneca Daidouji, remains Inaba General Hospital. She may receive visitors, but is currently non-responsive...

(Time marches onward!)
It is now Evening!

[All ongoing current events should be completed as soon as possible for main storyline progression to begin!]

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:17 am
Quote:
[Daily Progression]
[9/5] Evening -> [9/6] [9/7] [9/8] [9/9] [9/10] [9/11] -> [9/12] Early Morning

An eventful Wednesday comes to a close; fighting, terrible attacks, explosions...the peacefulness of Inaba is entirely stolen away by the chaos that fills her. One of the Investigation Team's own has been remanded to the hospital again...this time, the sweet Nix, victim of a bombing orchestrated by the true Paragon of Shadows and her own brother...but in the wake of the chaos, an eery calm settles in. An unnatural quiet begins to settle over the town...

...But even as chaos and danger loom, a familiar voice sounds over the cellular phones of the Investigation Team with a desperate plea!

User Image

"HELP!

Guys, it's a Junes emergency! A power-outage today after that big explosion at the station shut down the entire produce and frozen goods section at Junes! All of the vegetable and foods are going to spoil!

We need help selling them before they go bad, then ordering new stuff, restocking the shelves...the Junes brand, and my dad's job, are on the line here!

Help me, Soji-wan-Kenobi! Help me guys! We need extra hands this week, or the branch might be in jeopardy!

...I promise I'll pay you guys for your work!

Pleaaaaaaase?

...PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE?!"

You [members of the I. Team] felt compelled to help Yosuke at Junes for the week!

Days passed as you assisted with the weekend sale and restocking of the shelves at Junes, pushing the last of the summer sales (when not at school) until the very end!

...[All I. Teamers earned a 100,000gg voucher to Daidara's!]

Time passed, and many things changed...Nix was released from the hospital after 5 days inside. Genji was released at last, after recovering from his wounds gained in the battle with Minori's Shade. However, Seneca Daidouji remains unresponsive in Intensive Care...

No suspects have been apprehended in the Floodplain Bombing, or the Yasoinaba Statino Bombing, but investigations are ongoing! The town has begun to settle down once more...

But for how long?

(Time marches onward!)

Wednesday Morning...
September 12th, 2012. It is an overcast Wednesday, and school begins shortly for students continuing to get back into the swing of daily life despite the dangers all around them. The Okina City Pursuers Team, or the students therein, will begin attending school at Okina City High School starting tomorrow! Meanwhile, the SEES-2 unit settle into the old Iwatodai Dorm and prepare to begin attending Gekkoukan High School, albeit temporarily, on Friday.

Each group anticipates a great danger to come...and the Shadow Operatives continue their vigilant observation, with Akihiko [Inaba], Fuuka [Okina], and Yukari Takeba [Iwatodai] keeping eye on each respective city from their respective SEES Dorms. If an attack is imminent, it seems almost impossible that there would be no advanced warning, this time...

It is once again, Early Morning...

Quote:
Time Marches Onward...!

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out