Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A Walk In The Park. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihulus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 pm
- x - x - x - x - x - x - x - Sergevich - x - x - x - x - x - x - x -

-He briskly stands up and walks around the park not paying attention to where He's going but more to the deep blue sky, thinking about how He got to the park in the first place but then quickly remembers that He was out drinking last night for a strange reason that he can't recall-

Dafuq was i doin'?..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 am
♥ I'm crazy. . .

| Mellow |

| She looked at her piece kinda proud, she smiled for herself and got up stretching and yawning.
She looked up and saw Sergevich again as her heart started to beat fast and hard.
She could feel her cheeks getting warm and she tried to hide herself hoping he wouldnt notice her.
She took a deep breath and closed her eyes covering her body with her tail trying to make herself small as possible. |

. . .And loving it! ♥

Emotional Support Gremlin

Shy Browser

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:49 am
Wolfy would stand up, scritching his head, shrugging, and walk towards the nearest tree, He'd climb into the tree chuckling a bit, The goo leaking out of the tree as if it were wet, the goo would stare off to two Furs not so far away, (Mellow and Sergevich >=3) chuckling as he'd lay on a long piece of tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:59 am

-He glances over where Mellow is trying to hide Herself behind Her colorful tail which Contrasts with the Grass and sky making Her visible in broad daylight. He raises his arm and waves nervously at Mellow-

Uh.. Hello there..

Nihulus

Shy Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:03 am
♥ I'm crazy. . .

| Mellow |

| Mellow peeked up from her tail, she smiled nervously at him and started to play abit with her tail.
H..hello! I was just uhm.. drawing!
She stuttered and grabbed her notepad again starting to doddle in it nervously.
She sighed deeply and tried to calm down.
His voice could make her legs all weak and his touch could make her vision blury. |

. . .And loving it! ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:38 am

-He walks up to Mellow slowly, smiling but extremely nervous but He just tries not to show it to Her. He then offers his hand for a friendly shake-

H-hello..Uh.. What you drawing over there?..

-He then looks into Mellows sketch book, wondering about what She is drawing-

Nihulus

Shy Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:19 am
♥ I'm crazy. . .

| Mellow |

| She looked up and smiled slightly, she grabbed his hand very gently and shook it slowly.
She bit her lip gently and looked down at her notepad again.
It shew some of the park with a family and two kids running aorund playing with their dog.
She hid it and her cheeks was burning.
I-it's nothing really..
She stuttered again and looked up at him. |

. . .And loving it! ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:13 pm

-He looks at her abit cautiously but then calms down abit then He tries to look at the drawing that She is holding, Being as curious as He can be-

May I see the drawing you got there?..

Nihulus

Shy Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:02 pm
♥ I'm crazy. . .

| Mellow |

| She looked up at him and smiled slightly showing the drawing. She sniffed wrinkling her muzzle.
Did you drink?
She looked up at him blinking a few times. |

. . .And loving it! ♥

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 pm
Wolfy falls asleep within the sticks of the Tree, slowly leaning to the side, and then Bam, The goo falls out of the Tree, Landing on the grass where the goo spreads for a meter, And then reforms, becomming himself again, "Ugh, Rough landings are never fun" he chuckles and yawns  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:40 pm
User ImageAt this moment the dragon was moving a leaf through his fingers, moving the leaf in the exact same pattern as though the leaf were still falling. He was thinking about how life is for his "brothers and sisters." Absolutely nothing could distract him from his thoughts, but he suddenly dropped the leaf and turned his gaze to the female (canine?), he studied her for a moment then turned his gaze away. "Just reflecting on my past." he said softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:55 pm
Wolfy-Joey
Wolfy falls asleep within the sticks of the Tree, slowly leaning to the side, and then Bam, The goo falls out of the Tree, Landing on the grass where the goo spreads for a meter, And then reforms, becomming himself again, "Ugh, Rough landings are never fun" he chuckles and yawns

Diego was wondering the park when suddenly a creature of goo fell from a tree infront of him, the slpttered goo just missed him but only some splattered onto his boots and on his pants, once the creature took form again he was impressed for he never saw such a thing before. "Hello there, I'm Captain Lacostus, and you are?" Diego greeted him as he held his hand out.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 pm
Rockriver001
Wolfy-Joey

Diego was wondering the park when suddenly a creature of goo fell from a tree infront of him, the slpttered goo just missed him but only some splattered onto his boots and on his pants, once the creature took form again he was impressed for he never saw such a thing before. "Hello there, I'm Captain Lacostus, and you are?" Diego greeted him as he held his hand out.

The goo looks up at the creature and holds out his hand and smiles "hey there Captain Lacostus! I am Experiment 6.7k5, or you can refer me as Wolfy, Or Joey, you can pick" the goo chuckles, as his form seemed solid enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:38 pm
Wolfy-Joey
Rockriver001
Wolfy-Joey

The goo looks up at the creature and holds out his hand and smiles "hey there Captain Lacostus! I am Experiment 6.7k5, or you can refer me as Wolfy, Or Joey, you can pick" the goo chuckles, as his form seemed solid enough.

"Bio experiment?" Diego asked if he were to be one since he said he was experiment 6.7k5. Once he let go of his hand some of the goo was left one his hand as he looked at it and felt it as it felt somewhat like jello but more slimey like as he looked back at the creature of goo.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 pm
"Bio experiment?" Diego asked if he were to be one since he said he was experiment 6.7k5. Once he let go of his hand some of the goo was left one his hand as he looked at it and felt it as it felt somewhat like jello but more slimey like as he looked back at the creature of goo.

the goo nods "Well, Chemical, I am not rreally Natural... As the professor said." the goo chuckles "Don't Worry! It won't eat you" Wolfy looks up to where he lied and smiles a bit, then looks back down "So, a Captain right?" the goo puts his hands behind his back and sways a little to the sides, Listening carefully  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff