Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Quadrant I [Summer 2012 Exams] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:13 pm
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
"Sound by itself is only a noisy tremor."

XXXXXXXXXX: Shion :[Uzumaki]: Aria :
"But if paired with correct timing,"

KyuuhaxxxxxxGeninxxxxxx1 5 0 ll 1 5 0XXX

"it will become a beautiful tune."

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : An ▪▪ Idol : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shion looked over at Samson and smirked disapprovingly, hiding behind a mile thick wall of bravado. "Relax, if it wanted to kill us, it would have. It's playing with us...trying to mess with us. We need a monster for our plan right? Let's use this one's games against it, set up traps and get our monster, Tattebako," she suggested. It seemed a bit odd that they wanted to use a monster for their plans, but even odder that they wanted to run away from it the instant they saw it.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Music ▪▪ Is My ▪▪ Soul : ▄▀▄▀▄

thefire158

[I love the little cut about running away at the end of the forum description. The Keepers creepypasta was great.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:25 pm
(Snuff loves something I put together? Ah, I'm flattered. xd )  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:14 pm
The Courageous Wolf

Waiting on you, I believe lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 am
_________________ Ahri Sherudon
User ImageUser Image

The young girl felt the pack grow heavier with essentials, and supplies to suffice the team. She seemed to be relaxed and cool with the plan when suddenly she heard,. "it." The vile thing that was creeping through the brush of the trees, out to get the squad, and Ahri was about to venture out alone? She was hesitant at first, almost in a frozen state of shock, but fortunately gained the confidence from her team to move on.

She waited for the encircling beast to make his way around the backside before she would blitz off to Sector 3. She moved fierce, and swift, well at least somewhat swift for a girl carrying a large pack on her back. She heard the ferocity of the beast as she not dared to turn around. All hope was to keep moving forward.

((OOC:Apologies i was in school/job fair most of the day))

The Clapping Sound of Thunder
The Shimmering Light of Lightning

The Touch of the Rain
I Will Dance Like The Storm.

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 am
User Image
It seemed to enjoy Ahri's emotion, and it would decide to toy with her further. She wasn't turning around, out of fear, of course, so it began to follow her, being sure to make a loud rustling within the brush it was moving toward. Once it followed her far enough that she would certainly be sprinting for her life, it stopped. It could use its more ethereal abilities when people couldn't see it.

Back in the clearing that the rest of Alpha had held up in, it appeared there in the doorway of the cabin Viki had made. In its more...modest form. There were no extra appendages. It just stood tall, motionless, staring forever out toward Alpha. Staring with that foreboding, blank face.

------

As if linked to Der Grobmann, another man would appear in a suit in front of Ahri as she was isolated from the group. However, he would have a face and his attire was slightly...fancier. "Hello. Miss Ahri Sherudon, I presume? It is a pleasure to meet you. You may call me 'The Administrator'." He reached into his suit jacket, retrieving a weapon from within. "Isolation is a double edged sword, my dear. You can run and hide easier...you can draw things away...but you aren't safe." As he removed his hand, he held a pistol in his hand and leveled it at her. "I hear your father was quite the strategist. Armand mentioned you when he was transferring his funding to me. So, I want you to show me something. Solve my puzzle." He handed her a slip of paper with the following on it:

9486930=7
9294021=4
8603231=4
0049394=6
9382029=?

"Fill in what is missing...and take my hint. Sometimes, the correct path is the simplest one. A four-year-old could solve this quicker than any war strategist, I can almost promise it."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:28 pm
"You Say I'm An Animal."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

User Image

Viki Ranmaru Zao
Medical Nin :::::: Gennin :::::: Zao Clan :::::: Ranmaru Eyes :::::: Strength B :::::: Speed B

Viki smiled, having used ranmaru she was watching ahrei. "Get out of the cabin." Viki stated as she flew out, grabbing the others. She then formed a hand sign and ignited the entire cabin. Doing so would make a MASSIVELY loud noise and disruption. "Follow me." Immediatly after Viki would use substitution jutsu, and swap with a log behind the administrater. Viki smiled lightly and tapped the administrater's neck base. "You know, most girls like to be kissed before someone tries to royally ******** them over." She stated with a sly smile. Her idea she had just done was so rash, so creative, that it would be hard to see coming.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chakra Points= 145

"But I Will Prove Even An Animal Can Save You."

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI xx Bleed, xx I xx Cry, xx I xx Live

XXXXlXX═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
XXXXXX█████████████████████████████████████ 密封 █████XXXXXX
_____________samson xxxx R e m e m b e r i n g xxxx w h a t xxxx w a s xxxx l o s t --xxxx

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"C'mon Shion!" he said as he followed Viki out, not being dragged like a ragdoll, and met the Administrator first hand. He then looked back to see if Jack Slenderman was following them and if he was getting closer. If that was the case, he was probably going to be all like "to hell with this!" throw the Admin out of the way and run like a mofo. But no, Ahri was in trouble, terrible trouble, if she failed...he feared what would happen to her...if she succeeded then she'd be safe...he hoped. He looked at the paper with the strategic riddle on it, he thought about it himself yet was kinda stumped about it...in a way.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

" あなたは一度だけ住んでいるので、二度死ぬことはない。" -- ❀ -- ❀ -- ❀ --XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:06 am
User ImageUser Image

The girl heard the rustling in the trees behind her, drawing closer and closer. She closed simply focused on the road in front of her, trying to ignore the beast behind her. In grew louder, and closer, as Ahri was bout to draw her staff out in fear, when suddenly.....silence and nothing more.

The girl breathed heavily, winded from the chase, as she began to realize that she was now all alone; or so she thought. A low stern voice came from the shadows as it moved into view. She simply taunted her with lectures as the man, known only as the admin drew his firearm. Ahri eyes carried a sense of fright as she looked down the barrel, knowing damn well she couldn't out maneuver a speeding bullet. The man then began to speak of her father just before handing her a code to decipher.

She grabbed the paper with both hands, slowly, making no sudden aggressive movements. Looking at the paper she saw a series of numbers that equaled one specific number. At first the young girl didn't have the slightest clue as to what these numbers meant until a riddle was handed down to Ahri by the Administrator.

The Touch of the Rain

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 am
(You can put it down whenever you please)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Eventually her squad had arrived, only to put more pressure on her to get it right. Her arms were shaking in fear as she tried to hold the paper steady enough to read. The young girl was drawn into a state of panic, multiple answers, multiple possibilities running through her mind, but only one would be right, and only one would let her live. Wiping the sweat, and tears from her eyes she muscled up the courage to try and answer the code...

"The answer is....five." There was a short pause that seemed to go on for hours in Ahri's mind; for this was the first time she was placed in a life death experience. " A four year old child knows nothing about codes, or equations, just simply numbers. Most kids by the age of four can count to ten, and would immediately notice that there is no five.The correct path is the simplest one, a four-year-old child could solve. four and one is five, that is my answer." Ahri awaited the response of the Administrator as he held her life in the balance. To sit there and have someone toy with your life so easily was complete torture.

The Touch of the Rain

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
It would continue to make its way silently toward them from the cabin. It did ignite, but fire would not affect such a creature. It crawled out form under the debris, the material of its strange clothing slightly aflame in places, but not damaging. However, it decided to slow its pace to let the Administrator continue his work.

------

The Administrator smiled and pressed the barrel of the gun to Ahri's forehead. He made a big show of squeezing the trigger...and the only noise that resounded was a hollow click. "Correct." He lowered the weapon and placed it in his jacket. "Your thought process was...very elaborate. However, it was completely wrong at the same time. But, a solution is a solution...and sometimes luck plays the biggest factor of all as a shinobi. You will be properly rewarded for this." When Viki placed even a finger on the Administrator, a chill would shoot into her followed by a quick series of rather disturbing images that would surely give her nightmares for a few nights. "Very clever, Miss. Zao...though I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish." He turned to the others and straightened his tie. "You have a little bit of time before your friend back there decides to continue his pursuit. Use this time wisely...he can be a bit of an impatient fellow. Au revoir." The Administrator snapped his fingers and seemed to dematerialize as his body turned into tiny sections of cubes and floated upward.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:04 am
"You Say I'm An Animal."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

User Image

Viki Ranmaru Zao
Medical Nin :::::: Gennin :::::: Zao Clan :::::: Ranmaru Eyes :::::: Strength B :::::: Speed B

Viki waited calmly She did feel a weird sensation. However she waited and looked to the others. "Change of plan, were not going to quad 3, were running for the caves." She said as she turned and started running in that direction

Chakra Points= 145

"But I Will Prove Even An Animal Can Save You."

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:29 pm
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image
"Sound by itself is only a noisy tremor."

XXXXXXXXXX: Shion :[Uzumaki]: Aria :
"But if paired with correct timing,"

KyuuhaxxxxxxGeninxxxxxx1 5 0 ll 1 5 0XXX

"it will become a beautiful tune."

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : An ▪▪ Idol : ▄▀▄▀▄

Shion gave a frustrated grunt as she chased after her team, if you could even call it that. There didn't seem to be much teamwork going on at all, just rash shouts and random directions. In all honesty, this "team" thing was really starting to bug Shion.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Music ▪▪ Is My ▪▪ Soul : ▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

The long awkward pause was interrupted by the administrator as he pulled the barrel in closer. "No.....please!" she begged as the cold steel of the gun touched her forehead. Theres was nothing she could do, her hands couldnt move faster than a bullet. Closing her eyes as tightly as possible Ahri waited for it to be over. Small, sniffling whimpers could be heard by anyone as close as the Administrator. As he pulled the trigger Ahri shuttered, feeling that blood curdling shiver along her spine. Once it was all said, and done. Ahri opened her eyes; she was still alive. The Administrator had proclaimed that her answer was correct, but even then the damage had been done.

For what the Administrator may not have noticed as he waked away was how traumatized this girl really was. For when he walked away she didn't move at all, except for the shivering shake of fear seen in her arms and hands. Her skin was in a pale, cold sweat as her heart continued to race with adrenaline. Even when Viki commanded the squad to leave Ahri was almost unresponsive as she stood there, eventually moving at a delayed rate. Having a gun pressed to your head while being told that you were going to die was a scenario that the others wouldn't understand.

The Touch of the Rain

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI xx Bleed, xx I xx Cry, xx I xx Live

XXXXlXX═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
XXXXXX█████████████████████████████████████ 密封 █████XXXXXX
_____________samson xxxx R e m e m b e r i n g xxxx w h a t xxxx w a s xxxx l o s t --xxxx

"Ahri, let's g-oh god," he could see the traumetized look on her face, he needed to get her to safety, he wouldn't let her die here...especially to that thing. He then picked her up, carrying her bridal style out of the area, following the group. Not looking back to see if Jack Slenderman was following or not. They needed to leave, now. All the while, Samson was trying to get Ahri to snap out of her traumetized state.

" あなたは一度だけ住んでいるので、二度死ぬことはない。" -- ❀ -- ❀ -- ❀ --XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces