Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Quadrant II [Summer 2012 Exams] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 am
User Image
☽☾xxxova xxozuki xxȘenju xx☽☾
xGeninWaterfallSenjuHozuki

xxxxxIt seemed that Nova had taken his sweet time getting to the smokestacked building. When he got there, Zarud was yelling something akin to 'holy s**t'. When Nova saw what was on the other side of that door, the water in the very air surrounding the creature would begin to move. In what seemed an instant, it would be overcome in a tightly compressed sphere of water, unable to move, much like the Water Prison technique. The second Nova laid eyes on it, it was frozen, allowing him to easily capture it. To his side, a water clone formed, the likes of which would manipulate the sphere and keep it together. For someone like Nova...capture was his specialty. "You alright, Zarud?"xxxxx

Chakra Points: 175 (Monthy Bonus: 3)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 am
Zarud HelviirynUser Image

[Genin] - [Taijutsu] - [Kumogakure] - [Smoke Shifter]

Without taking his eyes of the thing Zarud backed away from it. "Terrified but fine... I was looking for you and found this room filled with food and...Whatever this is. Are you sure it can't move?" Just in case Zarud turned his body to smoke so it couldn't hurt him if it did.

------------------------------------------------

Smoke Form 1/3
Chakra Points 150/150
Taijutsu - Shuurai Tekken Do (stage two)

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 am
User Image

xxxxx"Of course. Anything inside this barrier is prevented from moving, just like the Water Prison jutsu. As long as my clone is keeping the sphere together, we won't be harmed by this anymore. Though...Ratsu does bring up a good point. With our abilities, an early attack would be simple in taking out the opposition." Nova stroked his chin as though he were a great thinker for a moment, and then came back to reality. "So...there's supplies in here. I suggest we replenish our energy, then get as much as we can effectively carry before leaving."xxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 am

Calming down slightly Zarud let out a sigh. "I think I should go alone for now. With my bloodline I can take them out with poison and avoid being hit. I'll start in area 3. The crowds will allow me to get close enough to be effective." He was still watching the statue just in case. "I've asked Yuto to make some dummies of us and place them in random buildings. It should confuse any attackers."

Smoke Form 0/3
Chakra Points 150/150

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:50 am
[Ratsu] joined Nova and Zarud when he heard the yell, thinking somebody stole his idea and had already drawn his sword. Entering the room and seeing the incredibly creepy wood statue, he backed up, raising his katana to make sure it wouldn't come out. Guessing what happened, he could assume the statue was somehow dangerous without having to be in the conversation. "Hey, guy, why don't you take this with you, too? Give the enemy a little something extra?" He suggested with a grin, poking the barrier of water. As far as he knew, it wasn't against the rules, and it might even make their job easier. You could never have enough devil idols.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
User Image

xxxxx"And if they defeat your shifting ability? That's a death waiting to happen. At least take one of the other two with you." Nova wasn't suggesting this; he was team leader, and that was an order. "I'll stay here and keep this thing contained for the time being. The three of you need to stick together and form an effective plan to combat the other squads. If you're worried about me, don't be; the Senju know how to do battle." The grin on Nova's face was unmistakable. "Besides...I still have to find a way to keep this thing captured without having to stay here and guard it. For now, it would be the best use of our numbers for the three of you to go out and do some fighting."xxxxx

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:39 am

Sitting down Zarud had a long think. "Okay, how about this. Give me the sphere and I'll remain and watch this thing. If they do attack I'll turn to smoke and useone of my jutsu to blind them. The sculpture will then kill them for me." Zarud was good at using his enviroment and changing situations to his advantage.

Smoke Form 0/3
Chakra Points 150/150

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm
"Um... In gas mode, wouldn't it just drop and break on the ground?" [Ratsu] pointed out. It was the main reason he held it and not the transforming duo. "Anyway, don't be such wusses. There's a difference between careful and paranoid, you know," he stated, annoyed by the constant wasting of time on making a plan. The sphere was in need of protection, they could set a base anywhere. Most didn't have the guts to invade, liking to stay in familiar land and in their safe protected base, but didn't realize that their base meant nothing in true war. [Ratsu], on the other hand, had a survivor's instinct, able to do the most degrading acts that most would rather die than do as long as it was to survive. Living in enemy territory was something they should learn as well as understanding their priority, which was, at the moment, the protection of their sphere and the destruction of the enemies'.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:31 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
User Image

xxxxx"...Or how about we all go, and I simply launch this thing like a grenade when we see opponents?" Nova let out a chuckle at that comment; it was true, though. If they were to bring this thing with them, he could launch the sphere at people, letting the creature free with it fully ready to attack them. It would be a cheap, nasty trick, but marvelous as well. "With this in mind, we should probably get some supplies and get going. I ate before I came here, so I'm pretty much all ready to go, if you guys are."xxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:47 pm

"I can still touch things while I'm smoke." Standing up Zarud walked over to the statue and tried to lift it. No matter what he did the thing wouldn't budge. "It's no good, as soon as we go it'll be after us. I'll stay. It's easier that way and if I do go with you and any of you got too close I could end up poisoning you. Trust me I'll be fine here. Besides." He smiled as the thought came to him. "Who will be here to greet the other teams should they attack?"

Smoke Form 0/3
Chakra Points 150/150

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:47 pm
"...Grenade...?" [Ratsu] said simply, not knowing what strange modern device his teammate spoke of. He enjoyed the idea of throwing the weird thing around. It seemed troublesome to them, so give it to the enemy. He rolled his eyes when the gas user tried to pick it up as he did. "I'll carry it since I'm stronger," he told them, not lying since he was physically stronger than the rest. Creating handseals, snake constructs formed from his skin and wrapped around the statue and helped strap it on his back. With a grunt, he lifted it and was ready to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:54 pm
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Taijutsu|| Spiral || Manly

Yuto walked up to the rest of the team after placing dummies everywhere. "Ready, ready, ready!" He said excitedly.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
User Image

xxxxxNova laughed out loud when Ratsu tried to strap a sphere of water to his back. Instead, it floated, unharmed by the boy's foolish attempts. "How about we all go, since we have a secret weapon now? I can just launch this at an enemy group, and once they figure out its trick, they'll be too late. If you hadn't noticed, it froze when I looked at it. So what we need to do is make sure that we're at a distance when we launch it that allows us to capture it again. And if the enemy does figure it out, they'll be at a disadvantage anyway. One of their people will have to keep watch on it, no matter what." The boy grinned and looked toward what was Sector Three. "So...since we were the second team, I'm guessing we're in sector two. That leaves one, three, and four. Any ideas on which one you guys wanna go to?" As he spoke, Nova took one of the canisters on his side and manipulated water into his mouth; constant thirst was...annoying at times.xxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Zarud let out a deep breath before turning away. "Okay, just please remind me this is an illusion. Don't ask why just tell me." He couldn't believe he was thinking about it but it had to be done.

Smoke Form 0/3
Chakra Points 150/150

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 pm
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Taijutsu|| Spiral || Manly

Yuto raised his hand waving it as if waiting to be called on. "Oh oh sector 1 sector 1. You start at 1 and work your way down." He said, as it really didn't matter where they started.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas