Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Quadrant III [Summer 2012 Exams] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 am
User Image
☽☾xxxova xxozuki xxȘenju xx☽☾
xGeninWaterfallSenjuHozuki

xxxxxAs soon as Nova entered the area, he noticed that the area was full of people. Well...at least the statue would cause temporary panic until that instant when no one looked at it. After extending his palm, Nova would launch the sphere of water into the middle of the street, allowing it to explode into a shower of water in the crowd. The audible 'boom' was loud enough for everyone to hear, and the upward pillar of water--manipulated by Nova--was visible to anyone who looked in that general direction. With a hand signal, Nova would keep his team at the edge of the area, watching the scene unfold on a rooftop in case they had to make a move to further the destruction. "We'll stay here and observe for now, since I can just as easily capture it again if need be."xxxxx

Chakra Points: 175 (Monthy Bonus: 3)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:00 pm
Zarud HelviirynUser Image

[Genin] - [Taijutsu] - [Kumogakure] - [Smoke Shifter]

Looking at the genin below Zarud tried to see who he knew out of them. "The only one I know there is Sana but I am unfamilair with her skills. But we should be thankfull that Viki is not here, here Ranmaru bloodline would have detected us by now and that would have made trouble." Stepping away from the edge Zarud knew what would have to be down. They would disperse the crowd, block the enemies sight and release the sculpture, which led to one conclusion it was his job. "I suggest myself and Ratsu go down carefully, use the transformation jutsu to blend into the crowd and suprise them during the panic. With so many people running I can get close enough between them and use my smoke jutsu to it's maximum effect. If they try to get away Ratsu can then attack and distract them whilst you prepare to release the sculpture." Then came the tough part. "To ensure this plan goes ahead smoothly we need to ensure that someone doesn't blink while looking at the staute." Drawing a kunia he sat down and looked at it. "This world is only an illusion but that still doesn't make this easy."

[exit]

------------------------------------------------

Smoke Form 1/3
Chakra Points 150/150
Taijutsu - Shuurai Tekken Do (stage two)

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:27 pm
[Sorry, I've been busy lately, didn't even know Claru posted]

Ryuji followed after Rad, following his orders and using the Transformation Technique. She was uncomfortable with being so close to her teammates. She bumped into Rad on purpose as to get his attention and made slight eye contact, just to make sure he knew to pay attention to what she was going to do next. The Kaguya seperated from the group but stayed within range of their eyes, so that they could see if anything happened to her, but not get caught in an area of effect attack if they were attacked by one. It was then that there was a loud boom... The chaos quickly spread. Ryuji knew better than to go toward the danger; she was a "civilian", after all. So she glanced at Rad for a moment and then moved in the direction of the crowd, who were screaming and stumbling over each other. She would only do this until she was out of the line of sight, though. Then the Raiken would have an advantage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:21 pm
"We can't just go in and spill some blood? Such a shame~" [Ratsu] said, very anxious to draw his blade and start an epic battle. He knew it was foolish, but it was hard to find such a straight forward fight like this. Wide awing his Sword of Kusanagi in ready, he put a knee on the ledge of the building and looked down at the crowd. Plenty of people to use for weapons. "Can I? Please?" he pleaded, thinkIng this was the perfect situation to show the full extent of his skills.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

[XXSXEXSXAXMXEXXHXOXSXHXIXGXAXKXIXXUXCXHXIXHXAXX]
═══════════XXX═══════════════XX═══════════XX

[HEAD OF THE HOSHIGAKI CLAN]XXX[THREE-TOMOE SHARINGAN]XXX[SAMURAI]XXX[GENIN]

Peace is given to the shinobi who've worked hard until the very end. Rest is given to those who've strived all of their life. Death is an obstacle...an inevitability...but an obstacle nonetheless that can be overcome.

Sesame looked to the others and noticed a great disturbance in the movements of the area, everyone began to panic and run, causing Sesame and, possibly, the others to keep up their pace with the crowd. Amongst a quick blur, multiple civilian shinobi were being attacked while runnin, having their necks snapped as they tried to run from whatever was attacking. Sesame needed to think quickly and move quickly as well, as he moved; he went through a set of handseals, passing by a nearby water puddle while running with the crowd. The numbers were beginning to thin as people kept running and running. Sesame stopped just as the crowd had moved on ahead and suddenly he could feel the statue end up right behind him.

Before he was grabbed, his eyes flashed a bright red light and showed three tomoe in both, he lowered himself just before his neck was snapped and turned as quick as he possibly could, looking his death in the face before his neck would be snapped...oddly enough, the statue stopped moving. Fright kept his eyes wide open. Fear caused him not to blink. The statue looked creepy as hell and it had just finished mowing down a large row of people. He wouldn't take any chances, he wouldn't allow it to kill him. He finished the final handseal and water rose up from the ground, surrounding the statue and trapping it within a prison. A water prison. He breathed heavily as the statue was damn near close to taking his head clean off.

"G-guys...help...defend me...!" Sesame was too afraid to look away, was too afraid to blink, was too afraid to even run. To move. This was the only thing he could do for now. He then figured that someone would've had to have brought this thing in her or maybe some other reason. The crowd was now all gone, it was just the two teams now. "Look around for the enemy...somebody...." he wouldn't keep his eyes off of this statue, all out of fear of what it might do.
[Water Prison Technique]
[Sharingan Activated]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image

Lost I am lost, Not knowing where you came from, nor where you will go.

Rei sighed as she heard the explosion and stopped moving. She turned as
spotted people up on a roof top. She then smiled. "Party time." She said as
she grabbed her blade and then moved her hand away from it. It was not
time to use such a weapon. Then she heard Sesame yell and she made a
brake for him. She drew her blade throwing some chakra into it. It light up like
a lightbulb and went clear through the water prison along with the statue.
"Better you baby?" She said as she turned to her visitors. "Come down and
fight or would you like to take this else where?!" She yelled up at the roof.
She knew she may not get a response but she could turn at least. She then
put her sword away and moved into a fighting stance, leaving almost no opening.

Death_God_Sakura

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:37 pm
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Taijutsu|| Spiral || Manly

Yuto sat down watching the others speak. "Oh, oh, I don't blink." He said, staring intently at something was his specialty. Such a weird specialty. Probabley came from one of his fathers.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Llewynn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:14 am
Miki, who had been following quite closely behind Sesame, watched the panic and activity suddenly grip the crowd as they fled in terror. His eyes snapped to the location of the large booming sound and he too observed the statue which Sesame so skillfully imprisoned. Regardless of how afraid he had actually become during this time. The loud bang of the appearance of the second squad and the large water pillar that soon followed rendered greatly facilitated the possible radius of the other squad's location. "Hmph, Sesame. . .release the barrier." The genin spoke walking towards the statue initially, but his steps grew louder and their rate audibly and visibly increased into a sprint. The boy launched himself into the air and curled up into an extremely tight ball. Expelling chakra from his back, now high up above the statue, a broad blade of sheer Black Metal emerged from his spine. The sudden offset in weight put a rotation in motion. The genin became a spinning deadly weapon that could slice through virtually anything, especially the statue below as he plummeted. The rotation was not perfect, so this attack would not cleave the target in two, no this statue was going to be in pieces by the time Miki Chikara hit the ground. The resulting impact would coat everything in street level in dust and debris. . .as intended. This would cover the movements of his squad and give the Uchiha some time to locate the enemy.

[Iron Hunter Technique - Used]
[Remaining Chakra - 211]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:37 pm
(Too lazy for a posting format. XD)

"Why would we go down there?" Nova said with an outward chuckle. Even now, he had a grin on his face, as though they weren't about to do battle. "The air is so much nicer up here...why don't you come join us up here?" Even now, he was readying the moisture in the air around him, should an attack present itself. For a Genin, his command over water was exceptionally powerful, and he wouldn't hesitate to give them his full attention--his full power--in this fight. Even with that 'thing' here.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 pm
(i'm just going to drag the rest of my team into hiding since there isnt really a format. Its getting to the point where you'll all claim all the people have run away already and i was standing there so its obvious who my team was.)

Running with the rest of his team behind them in the commotion of the giant statue landing, Rad pulled them behind a fireworks booth next to some other civilians. They would just watch with the rest of the civilians from a safe distance. After all this phase was not about destroying the opponents, it was about living. Surviving. His team now knew the abilities of now at least 4-5 of the enemies. One was an incredible water user to be able to create so much water, and the ground team had various abilities including black metal and another water user who was slightly less impressive than the building team. They would sit, and wait. And watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:50 pm
[Ratsu] thought for a moment, seeing his team had no intention of going down. "In that case, might as well do this," He sighed, forming handseals at his own pace, a fog forming below them as he finished. "Kirigakure no Jutsu," He chanted as the mist formed completely, sight narrowing significantly. It would at least seal Sesame's movements since if anybody wasn't close enough to the statue, it would start attacking in the mist once more due to the lack of sight. "I'm going in," he told them, diving into the mist with his Kusanagi drawn, his speed naturally superior and first charged at the girl who had challenged them, Rei, starting with a horizontal attack.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

[XXSXEXSXAXMXEXXHXOXSXHXIXGXAXKXIXXUXCXHXIXHXAXX]
═══════════XXX═══════════════XX═══════════XX

[HEAD OF THE HOSHIGAKI CLAN]XXX[THREE-TOMOE SHARINGAN]XXX[SAMURAI]XXX[GENIN]

Peace is given to the shinobi who've worked hard until the very end. Rest is given to those who've strived all of their life. Death is an obstacle...an inevitability...but an obstacle nonetheless that can be overcome.

Sesame released the barrier as Miki came down upon the statue and watched as he crashed down upon it. The statue was indeed in mere pieces but slowly began to reform, piece by piece, causing Sesame's eyes to widen with fear. Even worse, mist was beginning to pick up and the culprit was Ratsu. Sesame's eyes gave off a bright blue hue and he could see perfectly within the mist now. He would first deal with Ratsu, then the statue. Sesame formed quick handseals as Ratsu was getting close to Rei, a foolish mistake. As he neared Rei, the water puddles that were behind Ratsu rose up and wrapped around his ankles and wrists like chains, slowing down his movement greatly since it was heightened in strength. The statue was almost finished reforming itself, having been cut by Rei and smashed to pieces by Miki, the statue had alot to reform but it seemed that once it was re-created, it would go back on it's rampage. The Quadrant II rules did say that the attacks on the statue would be useless. Sesame couldn't have that, just before the statue would begin moving once again, Sesame would finish his final handseal, trapping the statue within another water prison and he also kept his eye on it too. Now that there was more water around in the area and also mist in the area, he'd sense for movements throughout it.

[Edited]
[Mist Vision Technique - Boosted to S-rankt in strength]
[Water Chains Technique - Boosted to Jounin rank in strength]
[Water Prison Technique - Boosted to S-rank in strength]

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items