Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:32 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I don't really have much choice... My family isn't exactly the richest one around, and when they decided to send me here, they did it knowing full well that we wouldn't have much around the house anymore. That, and as my dad always says, 'You're too damn smart to get anything less than an A-.' He's probably right, but... Meh, who knows." His fingers drummed softly against his desk as he looked over at her and talked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:52 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Ah, so you've been gifted, or cursed in ones own opinion, with being really smart. Makes sense as to why your parents gave up so much to send you here, accordingly, this is the best private school in Tokyo." Ayane put her head down, then continued, "Unfortunately for me, I happen to be smarter that most as well, plus my family has money, so they sent me here." She said, in a way that suggested that it was against her will, and then lifted her head again. The bell rang, indicating the start of the class, but the teacher was nowhere in sight.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:01 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"I think it's a curse... If it was a blessing, I wouldn't be here, too young to enjoy all the inevitable partying, and, more importantly, be singled out for being practically a little kid still around everyone here..." His fingers drummed a bit faster against his desk, making him seem a bit nervous.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:22 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Letting out an explosive sight, Ayane pulled out her cell and looked at the time, "Odd, the time is right on the clock," she put the phone back in her bag, "So how old are you really?" A couple of students had dropped there conversations, they were now looking over at Ayane, but she didn't even take notice of them; what she did notice was Kaien seeming a bit more nervous She then asked him, "Are you feeling okay?"  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:36 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Mumbling something to himself that sounded quite angry, Kaien sighed softly, shutting his eyes as if he was trying to gather himself before opening them again and looking at her. "...I'm 18. I was 16 when I graduated standard high school and one year being tutored by an ex-college professor." His voice conveyed a deep sorrow and depression, almost regretful sounding.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:57 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Oh wow, you are young" she knew it was time to change the subject, "so is there..." Ayane cut her sentence short, though the door walked in a flustered looking tigress, it was the teacher. In a whisper quiet voice, she then told Kaien, "I'll finish my thought later."

Her name was Mrs. Sato, she was about 32 years of age, and in her arms she carried stacks of papers. With a dull thud, Mrs. Sato dropped the stack on her desk, then directed her attention towards the class, "Sorry for the delay everyone, my meeting ran a little longer than expected, but let's not waste anymore time. First off, I see we have two new students joining us," she looked at Kaine, "Mr. Minimoto, would you please introduce yourself, and tell a little something about yourself?"  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:06 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien thought extremely fast, attempting to find himself a way out of having to potentially admit his age. "Lo siento, profesora. Yo hablo solamente español. Yo no conozco que tu dices." His spanish was simply flawless, almost impossible to tell that it wasn't his first language. His facial expression, one trained from a few years of drama club, was one that showed a pho-earnesty that he looked legitimately concerned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Mrs. Sato looked completely lost, she was not expecting this, and she had no idea on what Kaien had just told her. "Er... does anyone here understand Spanish, or at least taken a Spanish class?" She asked the class, but everyone else was just as dumbfounded as she was, all except Ayane.

Ayane then spoke up, "He said he only speaks Spanish, and that he doesn't understand what you just said to him." She was impressed at Kaien, not only for speaking Spanish, but for his quick thinking.

"I see, that might be a bit of a setback," she looked at her list of names, "thank you Mr. Minimoto. Moving on, you must be Miss Kamakura, is that right?" Mrs. Sato asked.

"Yes, that is correct, my name is Ayane Kamakura. I recently transferred here, yes my father is Takashi Kamakura, the owner of the largest tech company here in Tokyo." Ayane told the class, keeping a smooth tone, as if this was routine to her; which it kinda was.

With a smile and a nod of her head, Mrs. Sato got started with class, and after she had gone through the basics of the class, she put up a few equations on the board. "Work on these problems, if you finish them, I suggest getting a start on tonights homework." She said to them and wrote page numbers 34-37, along with problems 1-15, on a separate board.

Ayane did the problems on the board without much thought, she then wrote down the assignment in her notebook, but didn't start on it; instead she went back to drawing on the page had used before.
(OCC: you use a translator huh?)  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:02 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien let out an inward sigh if relief, copying down everything in his laptop word for word. He couldn't believe that his five second plan actually worked. That last time he had tried something like this, he was busted because the teacher actually spoke the same language he used, and he was given an extensive detention schedule. Quickly finishing each problem despite their difficulty, Kaien managed to complete their homework just as the chime for the end of class went off. Turning to Ayane, he gave her a small smile. "Muchas gracias para assiste me," he said, still maintaining his act as to not be caught.
((OCC: I took college level spanish in high school. So... Nope :3))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:20 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"De nada, fue un placer." Ayane replied, as she put away her notebook, and picked up her bag. Motioning towards the door, indicating that they should get out of there, Ayane followed the other out the door. She pulled out her schedule, and noticed that her next class wasn't for another hour, so she waited for Kaien.

(OCC: Oh, I though you might have, just cus some of the words aren't right. I was born here, but grew up both spanish and english.)  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:29 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien followed her out, his schedule out. Looking at hers quickly, he made a face, then looked at her. "We have identical schedules. They must use the 'force friends' idealism when it comes to new kids and schedules, but I'm not going to complain about it this time. At least I have someone to talk to..."
((OCC: It's been two years. I'm rusty. ^^"))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Looking over at his schedule, Ayane shrugged, "I guess so, let's go find something to do for the next hour," she started walking down the hall, "oh yeah, I was going to tell you; since I asked you about yourself, feel free to ask me somethings." The hall led towards the courtyard in the center of the school, there was a large fountain at the center of it, and a number of cherry blossom trees were in bloom around the yard.

(OCC: That makes sense)  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:49 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien looked at the courtyard with a soft smile. He always did love seeing cheery blossom trees in bloom. "Well, back in the classroom, you said you were the daughter of Takashi Kamakura. Are the things he does in his company legitimate? Or are there a lot of under the table business deals and the like. I've heard too many rumors from where I live that he's a Yakuza to be sure of anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:45 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"The company itself is legitimate, so is the business that goes on there, but the shipping business he co-owns with my uncle, that's a different story. Everything that passes through there has ties with Yakuza, while my father is not Yakuza, my uncle is; It sometimes brings my dad bad publicity." Ayane replied, she then sat on one of the benches near the fountain, and buried her face in her hands.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:51 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien slipped his laptop into his backpack and sat beside her, looking quite concerned. "L-listen, if I upset you by asking that, I am really really sorry. I didn't mean to bring up a bad subject like that. I won't ask anything else about your father's business or anything else."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff