Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The hunter's prize (Needs male hunter) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:43 pm
Knux_nyan

Holo then poked her head out as a wolf and shook her fur. Then she went over to Damion and sat next to him with her tail wagging a little. She knew he cared about her. Then she looked up at him and had a begging look in her eyes as she could smell food.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:47 pm
Blazingcat123

Damion looked down at her in wonder. "I did bring the cow in....i'm not gonna hand feed you unless you want me to cook it up or cut it up." He said with a slight smile.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:04 pm
Knux_nyan

"Why would you cook the meat? I've never had cooked meat before? Is it good?" She asked. SHe was raised by normal wolves and was the only one that could turn human. She was born of her human mother and her wolf father. Then she looked at the cow wondering what living with humans was like. She used to be with them until she found out she was half wolf and was found by wolves when she was younger. But she never knwe if she was missed by her mother. Then she looked down remembering what life was like before she met her wolf father.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:28 pm
Blazingcat123

"Well...we humans can only eat it cooked. We can't handle raw food. Not good for our stomachs....And besides...cooked food is better for us. Adds more flavor to the meat." He said as he walked over to the dead cow and stood next to it.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:45 pm
Knux_nyan

Holo tilted her head and said "Adds more lavor? What do you meat by that?" She had no idea what that was or what Damion was talking about. As a wolf she ate raw meat all the time. When she was little she hated it but there was no way to cook it so she had to eat it and just got used to the taste of blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 pm
Blazingcat123

Damion sighed as he went to the back of the barn and moved some hay out of the way to reveal an oven. He lit the coals easily and made sure nothing nearby would catch fire. "Now stay back from the oven or you'll get burnt." He said as he walked over to the cow and started cutting pieces of meat off it. He then started cooking it on the oven as the smell of cooked meat filled the air.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:20 pm
Knux_nyan

Holo then sniffed the air a little. It smelled good enough but she was curious as to why he had to cook it. She'd heard that humans cook all their food. She'd always been fascinated by humans somewhat but not completely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:33 pm
Blazingcat123

"My mother taught me to cook long ago when she was alive. I'm an expert chef....A person who cooks food." He said as he grabbed a plate from the side of the over and set a piece of meat on it and layed it before Holo. "Try it. Its good."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:57 pm
Knux_nyan

Holo then sniffed at the meat and tasted it before she bagan to chow down. She had not eaten all day because of the food shortage due to winter but was happy that she had something in her belly sher actually liked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 pm
Blazingcat123

"I see that you like it. I'm glad." He said as he grabbed his own plate and sat down on the haystack and started eating himself. "I just hate how those guys treat your kind....it sickens me to think they want me to go along with it."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:24 pm
Knux_nyan

Holo then wentover to him and layed her head on Damion's leg and wagged her tail. "Well we aren't that bad. Some of us are really nice." She said and looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:28 am
Blazingcat123

Damion looked at her for a moment then sighed. "Yeh but the other's don't realize that....i do." He said with a sad look in his eye's.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:18 pm
Knux_nyan

Holo then looked up at him with sad eyes and said "Well if you ask me you deserve better treatment than the way they treat you. Your nice and I know you wouldn't hurt me unless you had to." She then nuzzled his leg and layed down next to him. "I kind of know how you feel. Ever since I was a pup I was picked on just for being what I am. I ran away from my human mother and Joined my wolf father's pack after he found me. I sometimes wonder if it was the right thing to do. I know I worried my mother alot when I went away but I thought it would make her life easier." She said and turned into her human form before she pulled out a locket her mother gave her. "I've kept the locket she gave me but sometimes I feel like crying when I look at it. I don't even know if she's still alive." She said and opened it and a lulalby started to play.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:15 pm
Blazingcat123

Damions listened to the song and recognized it. "I...know that song...my grandmother used to sing it to me when my mother died to calm me when i cried....i know several mothers who hum it to there children at night. Its a very common song for humans. A sweet calming melody." He said looking at her.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:33 pm
Knux_nyan

Holo just looked at him "But how will we know if she even lives here still? I was only 3 when I ran away. I don't remember what she looked like. All I remember is that she was very gentle and loved to see me smile." She said and put her ears back as her tail wrapped around her. She really wanted to see her mother again but wasn't sure if her mother would want to see her.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff