Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
The pirced conspiracy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirced
  yes
  no but I wanna
  no siree
  gimme the gold
View Results

-Fueled.By.Ramen-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:35 pm
MightyMorphin_Senetors
Okay here is what happened my week end I took a pircing needle and pirced my lip at the store my friends were the first ones to see it and they thought it was cool. I thought I could hide it from my parents but my dad grabedme forced me against the wall and saw the lip pircing I had to take it out before it was all healed up so it almost got infected. My dad blames my friends and the pretty much exile me from their group of friends. i lose my job because the dad of the friend who I am working for thinks I'm a bad influence. Now i'll have too repirce it, Find a new job and fix the situation with my friends

that really really sucks
I hope everything turns out alright

i peirced my lip with a saftey pin, but as soon as i got the ring in it started swelling up really badly and i had to take it out and the next day at school the match teacher told me to put a saftey pin in the hole..so i did and then the nurse said it was infected and i needed antibiotics and i had to explain this all to my parents and now i have a really faint scar on my lip
it was easy at first to hid it from my parents because they don't think i've got the guts to peirce my lip, so they thought it was a fake ring  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:42 pm
I'm not allowed to get a lip piercing.. if i do then my parents aren't going to let me go on a cruise after my graduation in december. stare god.. i hate parents.  

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

FalseDiagnosis

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:12 am
I'm sorry.
My parents would kill me if I got anything pierced. They're all conservative and close-minded and stuff. They don't like piercings on guys. I hate it.

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff