Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Casual fun romance RP (open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

oxoxoxox♥xJxoxcxexlxyxn☺xoCxaxrxdxexwx♥
JxOxJxOxJxOxJxOxJxOox↳ox"Jocee"oxboring, bored, dreamer, gamer

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoYoung lovers and they are not sleeping
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoYoung lovers in the hayloft

▶ "Change? You gave me $600 for maybe $50 worth of comics. I'm not keeping that much extra money, my boss will wonder where it came from. I might even lose my job for overcharging a customer. You keep it." Must be a celebrity if he was willing to give up that much money, geez. And look out for a robot and an Asian? Were they supposed to be crazy fans of is or something? That was probably the weirdest request Jo would ever hear in her life. "Alrighty sir, I'll keep an eye out for them for you."

oxoxo"As for myself, well there ain't much to say. I'm one of two people that work in this store, I don't have a whole lotta friends anymore 'cause most of 'em moved to different places for schooling. Name's Jocelyn, but everybody calls me Jo. So why're you running from these people? They crazed fans of yours or somethin'? I just kinda assumed you're some sort of famous person, what with the big sunglasses and the fact that money is no object to you." Jo wasn't sure what to tell this guy, she wasn't a very interesting person. She was about to try and talk comics with him when the bell on the door rang. Lo and behold, there stood the odd folks he told her to look out for. "Howdy there. If you need any help with something, let me know." She ducked under the counter, placed a finger on her lips to tell the man to stay quiet, then brought one of his comics up with her to pretend to read it, keeping an eye on the two.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoYoung lovers with their legs tied-up in knots

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun
User Image__User Image__User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:52 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

User Image
                              XXX███████████████████████████████████████ █████████
                                      xxxxxxxxN O WXXXI T ' SXXXP A S TXXXM YXXXB E DXXXI XXXK N O WXXXXXXA N DXXXI ' DXXXR E A L LYXXXL I K EXXXT OXXXG O
                                      xxxxxxxx⇨ ⇨ ⇨xxxS O O NxxxW I L LxxxB ExxxT H EXXXB R E A KXXXO FXXXD A YxxxxS I T T I N GxxxH E R ExxxO NxxxB L U ExxxJ A YxxxW A Yxxx► ► ►
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxplease don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxplease don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long xxx please don't be long please don't you be very long

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

User Image

Steven mouthed the words "Called it" up to Jocelyn. That was his bad habit, to call everyone by their first name no matter what they wanted to be called. It was worst with his sister, Fairiday called Friday. That argument brought many bruises to his body as a child.

Zander walked to the counter, removing his dark black sunglasses to look at the girl, "Did you see a hipster come through here?" He asked, tapping his leather-gloved hand against the wood of the table, "We are willing to pay you any amount of money you desire for his cap-"

"ZAAnder! ThEY HAvE BluE BeeTLe!" the robot man called out, pulling out several comics with an unatural glee.

"Ok, kill the agent first, then we need all the comics he wants." Zander continued, flashing a gun that was at his hip, "I'd hate to have to make this place messy."

……

User Image

OOC .

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ A freaking gun? This guy was threatening her with a gun over the man at her feet? Unbelievable! "Sir, you're going to have to be more specific. Lots of people come through here fitting the description of 'hipster'. Heck, even I fit that description. I also do not know if you mean he came through yesterday, today, or even before then, but I'll assume you mean recently. As it so happens, no, not a single customer has come into the store today. I was actually considering on just closing up because of the lack of business." Jo didn't like this guy one bit, and why in blue blazes did he have a robot? Was this supposed to be some kind of hidden camera prank? Man was she getting peeved very fast. One more wrong move and she'd up and smack this guy across the head."And one more thing, if you threaten me again, I'll call the authorities."

oxoxo

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:07 am
Cadenza of the Heart

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxN O WXXXI T ' SXXXP A S TXXXM YXXXB E DXXXI XXXK N O WXXXXXXA N DXXXI ' DXXXR E A L LYXXXL I K EXXXT OXXXG O
                                      xxxxxxxx⇨ ⇨ ⇨xxxS O O NxxxW I L LxxxB ExxxT H EXXXB R E A KXXXO FXXXD A YxxxxS I T T I N GxxxH E R ExxxO NxxxB L U ExxxJ A YxxxW A Yxxx► ► ►

User Image

Steven mouthed the words "I've got this" To her, trying to stay calm. He needed to be ready to strike in a mater of seconds if he needed to.

Zander scowled at the girl and looked over to Rinyu with great curriocity, "Well buddy, is she telling the truth? I'd hate to fill such a beautiful girl full of holes..." He smiled cooly at her, pressing a hand against her chin for a moment before pulling it back away, "We work for a very powerful organization We dont adhere to your stupid authorities." There was a great deal of malice in his voice as he said this, almost trying her to test him to prove if this was true.

"Oh YeeeEEADh! thaHt GuUy iS UnDer tHe CoUntTer!" Rinyu called over. With that, Steven hopped up, shooting at the robot with a blast from his phaser gun and pinning the asian against the table in a half nelson.

"Oh hey there Steven, didnt expect to see you here." The asian laughed out worriedly. Steven pressed the gun to his head and Zander began to shake his head, "That was all one big joke right? So we'll schedual in killing you... some other time then?"

"You really suck at your job. Now get out before I blast your brains to jelly." Stevem warmed, pushing the man to the ground. With that Zander grabbed the robot and left. Steven smiled to Jo softly, leaning himself up against the table.

……

User Image

OOC .

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 am
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ Jo had backed up against the wall when Steven pulled a gun on the other man. Major warning signals were going off in her head right then, like freaking fire alarms telling her to get the heck out and call for help. What the hell was this supposed to be? Some sort of mob? A freaking television prank? This was not the type of excitement Jocelyn had been wanting in her life...but it was excitement none-the-less. When the man and robot went off running, Jo wished she could run out right behind them. This mysterious man who'd walked into her work was not the innocent celebrity hiding like she had thought. He had even fired his gun at someone. In the damn shop! She hoped he hadn't damaged anything, or he'd pay for it.

oxoxoSteven smiled at her, but she did not return it. "What the hell do ya think you are doing?! If you're going to be firing guns around, don't go doing it in a comic book store! With a civilian in the middle of it all! I can not believe this is happening.." Jo covered her face with her hands and sunk onto the floor. She groaned loudly and muttered to herself about possibly having to go into witness protection over this incident, how his stupid mob of robots would be after her now for what she saw.

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 am
Ovan Maxwell
Cadenza of the Heart

User Image

User Image

Steven looked at the girl for a moment, unsure of how to respond. Was he mad about these accusations?... Yes, come to think of it, he most certainly was, "Oh, are you mad that I kinda just saved your a**? Its not like I missed or anything, I got him right in the head." He said, shaking his head at the girl. Why was she just lying down there instead of talking to him? Oh yeah... The whole heavily armed thing...

"Look, just get up. Im not going to hurt you..." Steven said, leaning over the counter slowly, "I'll even buy that full 600$ of comic books for you... Just dont freak out on me. Do you know how many people overreact when I pull this out... Like, all...." He shook his head, taking in a deep breath.

……

User Image

OOC .

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ Jo looked up at him with such a glare that if she saw herself she'd be scared. She was normally a calm person, but this guy was just asking for a smack. "Saved my a**? Mister, you're the one who put it in danger in the first place! 'Oh miss, please let me hide here, it'll save my life!' Hah! Looked to me like you didn't need that much saving. Could have just hidden behind a large object outside, AWAY from people, and gotten the same result." Jo got up and right up to his face, she was so furious. "The reason people 'overreact' to you shooting that thing is because it's not normal! I don't know where you come from sir, but around here we don't get lots of people pointing guns at each other, and shooting lasers and stuff. I mean, goodness graces, it's like you're not even from this planet!"

oxoxo

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:53 pm

User Image

User Image

Steven rolled his eyes at the girl, not sure what to say at the moment. He removed his glasses slowly, trying to look at her more clearly. His eyes were a deep purple color, filled with a tint of sadness. Dark circles surrounded them, evidence of many sleepless nights. He exhaled softly, doing his best to not get his breath all over the woman infront of him.

"Look, I'm not asking you to understand this situation. I'm just asking you not to be mad at me...I never wanted to hurt you or anyone else." He said, placing his head in his hands slowly, "I'm barly keeping it together as it is. Can you just forgive me for acting like an idiot and let me leave with a clear conceince?" He looked back to her with pleading eyes at this, feeling really bad after the chewing out that he just got.

……

User Image

OOC: What? Sorry, it just confuses me a little. .

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ His eyes stunned her into silence. Jo had never seen anyone's eyes such a color before, were they contacts? No, they were definitely his own eyes, they didn't have the weird details contact makers added to try and imitate the human eye. What a strange and yet beautiful genetic anomaly. The whole air about him was not normal, Jo finally realized. He really did not seem like someone from this world. "Who are you? Where did you come from?" Her anger at him slowly ebbed away as he need to know who he was increased. Why had it been her workplace he ran into? Who were the other two weirdos trying to kill him? What had he possibly done that warranted his own assassins?

oxoxo

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:56 pm

User Image

User Image

Steven sighed, putting his glasses back on as quick as he could. His fingers drummed against the wooden table, obviously full of anxiety. While he was very glad that she wasn't angery with him anymore, it made him feel uncomfortable to share that part of himself with anyone. His mouth opened as if to say something, then closed again. How could he explain something to her that he didnt truly understand himself?

"look... I'm just not like you. I'm human, but... Its hard to explain." he silently hoped that she would accept this as a good enough excuse to let this pass. He'd need more comic books eventually... It would suck to have her mad at him while he shopped here.

……

User Image

OCC. .

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:43 am
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ Hard to explain huh? What a sorry excuse. Having a robot, a random Asian guy, and a man with purple eyes come into the store and shoot at each other was something hard to explain. "Good thing I've still got five hours here, and plenty more after work as well. So long as those guys aren't coming back for you, you're free to pull up a seat and explain. I'm a good listener, promise." Jo passed him to enter the back office that the owner had once interviewed her in, few years ago when she was fresh outta high school without the drive or the money to go to university. Having a nice job was good enough in her eyes, or so it had seemed for a while. Sometimes she wished she was doing something more with her life than comics. Like continuing animation classes, drawing all that scenery on her notes could have gone somewhere if she had done something about it.

oxoxoShe grabbed the padded seat from behind the desk and pulled it back with her, setting it near Steven, and hopping onto the counter herself. "Shoot. Not literally though. Start your story. Ya' gonna tell me you're from the future or somethin'? Or are you Canadian? I hear the air is different up there, and I dunno much about biology, but I would guess at that being a connection to yer strange purple eyes." Sometimes Jo would get crazies in the store, ranting about The End being nigh, or how they were abducted, and some even claiming to be superheros and time travelers. Sad, lonely people with too much imagination.

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 am
Ovan Maxwell

User Image

User Image

Steven sat down in his chair as he was told, hating to be put into a corner like this. Again though, he would need comics eventually. His tounge went out to wet his lips before he started to speak, "I was found at an orfanage as a child... I looked like this then too. I have the ability to see what emotions people have, what they feel and if they're lying. For incetence, I can tell that right now you are skeptical, I can only assume you're skeptical of me. You're also very curious..." he sighed, not wanting to talk more about his past but he had to.

"when i was about 14, my sister and I... Ok, she wasn't my sister then, she was just Little Farida. We were adopted by agent Greg Driver. He wanted to use us for The BSA... Bureau of Supernatural Afairs. Other sorts of creatures give off a specific glow on my spectrum if I'm not wearing my glasses..." he removed his glasses, looking at her once again, "speaking of which... Care to tell me just what you are?" be asked, sensing something odd about he as his eyes scanned her.

……

User Image

OCC. .

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▶ That certainly shocked her, and she sat upright. "What am I? What do you mean? I'm a human, like you. You did say you were human right?" Was he really expecting her to believe this story of his ability to see emotions and glows from different creatures. "If you're such an expert on 'glows', why ask, just tell me what I am. Because it sounds like you think I'm not human." Man was he weird, was he crazy? Certainly the most sophisticated crazy man to come through here. At least he wasn't ranting at the top of his lungs or threatening her. That was a plus. Still, Jo kind of wished she had some sort of silent alarm, this guy was really odd. She was on the counter though, so if she needed to run out she could do so without getting passed him.

oxoxo

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 pm

User Image

User Image

Steven sighed, looking her over a bit. What was he supposed to tell her of she didnt know? His head shook as he put his glasses back on, not sure how he could explain things to her simply, "Look, it's like using a magnet. I can tell what's magnetic but I can't tell you the metal. I can't tell WHAT you are unless i did some tests, which isn't exactly something I want to do. If you want I could call Fairiday up and she could help you a lot better than I could... I'm sorry, I thought you knew." he said, not wishing to offend her worse

He could bring it Down to fairy, elf or Werewolf, possibly. Not vampire, unless she hid it really well. But she didn't know So she couldn't have had bloodlust at all... It was a bit odd.

……

User Image

OCC. .

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items