4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:45 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron watched as his sister pulled out of the parking lot, then drove down the road towards their parents house, where the both of them would be living until the fall, when Sammi would leave for college. Sighing softly, Cameron started the long walk back to his house.

As he walked, Cameron could help but curse at himself, both out loud and in his head. How could he do something so stupid like that? Sure it felt nice, and he knew that Hikaru felt good during it, but now he just felt guilty... "I'm such a ******** dumb a**," he muttered to himself shaking his head.

| OOC: |

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru fell asleep in his bed after calling his boyfriend and breaking up with him. Hikaru didn't haves concert the next day so he planed on going somewhere with Adam or something. The next day hikaru went o the park with adam and sat on and bench and talked to him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Cameron~

That night, Cameron didn't end up going home. Instead, he went to a friends house and crashed there, knowing that he wouldn't be able to take it if Sammi questioned him. But, now he'd have to deal with her questions about last night, and why he didn't come home. But, could he really handle it?

Cam got up the next morning, borrowed some clothes from his friend and left his to be washed, then left. "I'll see you later. Thanks for letting me stay over on such short notice..." he said as he was walking out the door. "Home, or around town..." he muttered to himself after walking for a few minutes. Cameron didn't have to work for a few more days, so he didn't have to worry about that right now. Maybe the park... That sounds like a good place to go...

With that thought, Cameron headed to the park. The same park which, coincidentally, Hikaru and Adam were at.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

That night, Cameron didn't end up going home. Instead, he went to a friends house and crashed there, knowing that he wouldn't be able to take it if Sammi questioned him. But, now he'd have to deal with her questions about last night, and why he didn't come home. But, could he really handle it?

Cam got up the next morning, borrowed some clothes from his friend and left his to be washed, then left. "I'll see you later. Thanks for letting me stay over on such short notice..." he said as he was walking out the door. "Home, or around town..." he muttered to himself after walking for a few minutes. Cameron didn't have to work for a few more days, so he didn't have to worry about that right now. Maybe the park... That sounds like a good place to go...

With that thought, Cameron headed to the park. The same park which, coincidentally, Hikaru and Adam were at.

XmirushibloodX

"your hair is really pretty Adam..can I..touch it?" hikaru asked blushing , feeling a bit embarrassed to ask such a question. Adam smiled "sure, I don't mind" hikaru hesitated for a moment before he touched adam's hair and then started to play with it "so what happened last night?, I called you and you didn't answer" hikaru looked down with slight anger "I don't want to talk about it..please let's just talk about something else Adam" he said and Adam nodded. Neither of them noticed cameron walking over to where they were in the park they were paying too much attention to each other and holding hands.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron whistled softly as he walked, his hands in his pockets and his head down. He was still contemplating on whether or not he should go home. He didn't really want to face his sister; he knew she'd be pissed because he didn't go home. "Dammit!" Cam said, clenching his fist at his own idiocy. He continued walking, head still down, so he didn't notice the man stepping in front of him, and ended up crashing into him. "Oh, I'm so sorry sir, I wasn't paying attention," Cameron said as he helped the man up. "I'm sorry... I've got a lot of things on my mind."

After taking a few minutes of apologizing to the man, they both continued on their own ways. Well, the man did. Cameron stopped dead in his tracks. Just a few yards away from where he was, Hikaru and Adam were sitting on a bench. It took him a few minutes to gather his wits, but when he did, Cameron turned on his heel and started walking the same direction he'd come from, away from the pair on the bench.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron whistled softly as he walked, his hands in his pockets and his head down. He was still contemplating on whether or not he should go home. He didn't really want to face his sister; he knew she'd be pissed because he didn't go home. "Dammit!" Cam said, clenching his fist at his own idiocy. He continued walking, head still down, so he didn't notice the man stepping in front of him, and ended up crashing into him. "Oh, I'm so sorry sir, I wasn't paying attention," Cameron said as he helped the man up. "I'm sorry... I've got a lot of things on my mind."

After taking a few minutes of apologizing to the man, they both continued on their own ways. Well, the man did. Cameron stopped dead in his tracks. Just a few yards away from where he was, Hikaru and Adam were sitting on a bench. It took him a few minutes to gather his wits, but when he did, Cameron turned on his heel and started walking the same direction he'd come from, away from the pair on the bench.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru stood up with Adam just as they saw people starting to take pictures "is that Adam lambert and hikaru shiaru!?" one girl said pulling out her phone to take a picture "I didn't know they were gay!" Adam grabbed hikaru's hand and started to run passing by Cameron, hikaru looked back "thats the guy.." he acidently said out loud "what are you talking about? What guy?" hikaru shook his head "um..don't worry about it" Adam stopped running "hikaru, tell me what happened." Adam said looking at hikaru with a serious face expression "ok fine" he said then told Adam what happened. Adam clenched his fist in anger "that b*****d raped you!?" hikaru grabbed adam's arm "calm down Adam, just leave it alone" Adam shook his head "did you even go to the police" hikaru sighed "no.." Adam stormed off towards where they had saw Cameron and grabbed his shoulder turning him around harshly "b***h, is what i'm hearing correct? You raped my boyfriend?!" he growled "Adam stop!" Adam ignored hikaru and waited for an answer from Cameron.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron sighed, happy that people started noticing the two together so they wouldn't notice him. As soon as he was sure he was far enough away that they wouldn't see him, he slowed to a stop, looking at the other people that were at the park as well.

Just as he was about to walk over to one of the nearby benches to sit down, Cameron felt a hand on his shoulder, forcefully making him turn around. He fixed a glare on his face as soon as he was facing the one who'd grabbed him, then frowned when he noticed it was Adam and Hikaru. Damn... I guess he told him... he thought, glancing at Hikaru, then back at Adam. With a slight smirk, Cameron said, "It's not rape if you like it."

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron sighed, happy that people started noticing the two together so they wouldn't notice him. As soon as he was sure he was far enough away that they wouldn't see him, he slowed to a stop, looking at the other people that were at the park as well.

Just as he was about to walk over to one of the nearby benches to sit down, Cameron felt a hand on his shoulder, forcefully making him turn around. He fixed a glare on his face as soon as he was facing the one who'd grabbed him, then frowned when he noticed it was Adam and Hikaru. Damn... I guess he told him... he thought, glancing at Hikaru, then back at Adam. With a slight smirk, Cameron said, "It's not rape if you like it."

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru stood there quiet playing with his lip rings with his tongue , adam's eyes narrowed "its rape if it's not willing!" he said angrily then hikaru decided it was finally his turn to say something "you tied me down, if that's not rape then I don't know what is!" this only made Adam even more mad at the thought of another man tying his hikaru down and forcing themselves on him . Adam raised his fist and before hikaru could stop him Adam had punched Cameron in the face, his fist hitting Cameron's cheek hard.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron shrugged at both Adam and Hikaru's comments. "But, you liked it though. That's all that should matter, right?" he said, the smirk never wavering. Moments later, he felt something hit his cheek, hard, causing him to stumble back a little. Cameron stood back a few feet from where he'd stumble, a little shocked as he rubbed his hand against his jaw. "Damn, you sure can punch hard..." he said, chuckling a little. "Now what do you want. He said he didn't want to see me again, so why'd you bring him over here with you?"

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron shrugged at both Adam and Hikaru's comments. "But, you liked it though. That's all that should matter, right?" he said, the smirk never wavering. Moments later, he felt something hit his cheek, hard, causing him to stumble back a little. Cameron stood back a few feet from where he'd stumble, a little shocked as he rubbed his hand against his jaw. "Damn, you sure can punch hard..." he said, chuckling a little. "Now what do you want. He said he didn't want to see me again, so why'd you bring him over here with you?"

XmirushibloodX

"that's none of your ******** business!" Adam said then grabbed hikaru's hand "baby, go stand over there" he told hikaru "but I did come over here to kick your a** for ******** with my boyfriend!" hikaru walked over to stand by a tree not to far away . He didn't want Adam to do this but he knew Adam was stubborn and it wasn't going to be easy to get him to stop.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 am
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron sighed as Adam told Hikaru to go stand away from them, which probably meant this was getting serious. "But I didn't ******** with him. I <********> him," he said, grinning. For as long as he could remember, Cameron had been getting in trouble because of his smart a** attitude and running his mouth. But, thank god he'd become a pretty good fighter because of it. So, fighting this guy wouldn't be a big deal. At least he hoped...

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:04 am
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron sighed as Adam told Hikaru to go stand away from them, which probably meant this was getting serious. "But I didn't ******** with him. I <********> him," he said, grinning. For as long as he could remember, Cameron had been getting in trouble because of his smart a** attitude and running his mouth. But, thank god he'd become a pretty good fighter because of it. So, fighting this guy wouldn't be a big deal. At least he hoped...

XmirushibloodX

Adam growled, Cameron only making him even more angry. Adam frowned "shut up and fight me ,smart a**" he said and ran up to cameron and punched him. Hikaru sighed and waited hoping the fight would end soon.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 am
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron sighed, still smirking, as Adam told him to fight him. "Fine..." he muttered, just before bring punched. Muttering a quick ********, he retaliated, punching Adam's left jaw, then his right cheek.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:35 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron sighed, still smirking, as Adam told him to fight him. "Fine..." he muttered, just before bring punched. Muttering a quick ********, he retaliated, punching Adam's left jaw, then his right cheek.

XmirushibloodX

Adam stumbled back a bit then punched Cameron back, hikaru stood back watching as a crowd of people formed around them "is that Adam lambert?" people said pulling out video cameras out and started to record.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image
Cameron~

"See now, look what you've done. You've drawn a crowd. Tsk, tsk," Cameron said, barely dodging his latest punch, though it did skim his shoulder. He quickly retaliated by bringing his knee up to Adam's stomach, burying it deep in the other male's gut.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:32 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

"See now, look what you've done. You've drawn a crowd. Tsk, tsk," Cameron said, barely dodging his latest punch, though it did skim his shoulder. He quickly retaliated by bringing his knee up to Adam's stomach, burying it deep in the other male's gut.

Adam coughed and spit up blood when he was kneed in the stomach, he wiped his mouth then went back to fight. Hikaru sighed "this isn't going anywhere!" he thought then pulled through the crowd and pulled them apart "Just stop ok!?" hikaru said "this isn't going anywhere!" he said holding adam's hand, tears in his eyes and lightly touched adam's buised face.
User Image
XmirushibloodX

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas