Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:14 pm
Dove grinned. "Ah, camping. Can't say I've done too much of that in my time, and honestly, I'd rather forget some of the few experiences I've had with it..."

It wasn't that she had minded it so much as her boyfriend had. Though she hadn't said anything at the time, it did occur to her that her boyfriend was even more high maintenance than she was. Not that she minded staying in Inns and hotels as they traveled. It was safer anyway, or so he and her family had said.

"My parent's almost didn't let me leave the region this time around. It definitely took some convincing and a lot of compromises." she said, grin sinking to a frown. "I guess they mean well, but honestly..."

She looked up at the sky and trees surrounding her. "It hasn't been too bad on my own. So far."

Lovey stretched her back and flopped onto the ground again, tipping her head at the other pokemon. Did she want to keep playing?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 pm
Now it was time for him to look shocked, and look shocked he did, his hands even separating and half-falling before he caught and replaced them. "Really? Oh, man. Camping is practically my favorite thing!" She seriously hadn't done much camping?! Oi, she was missing out.

Inigo didn't sit back down, he flopped back down into the grass from a standing position. "Ahh, I love camping. Especially sleeping out under the stars," he sighed wistfully, "it's the best feeling." He propped himself up on his elbows though after a minute and looked up at her. "They do sound super over-protective," he said with a soft frown. "I know mine always were. I didn't end up convincing them or compromising with them though." No, a lot of other things happened instead...

Leilani cooed down at the Eevee. Of course she wanted to keep playing!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:01 pm
"Really? You know, you do kind of strike me as someone who would like being outdoors more often than inside."

She looked around a moment, then sat up, drawing her knees to her chest as she watched him. He really did seem at ease, surrounded by the forest. "Sleeping under the stars... I'd love to do that someday," she smiled wistfully, looking up to the sky herself. "Have you ever run into any trouble while out here on your own? I've heard some rumors about some organization or something..."

Lovey hopped back to her feet, tilting her head up at the meganium.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:55 am
Inigo threw his head back laughed aloud; it was a boisterous, happy sound, and then he turned his face up at Dove again, a large grin on his features. "Claro que si! I love being outside. I practically grew up outside, with how often I went camping."

He nodded at her words and turned his gaze up at the sky. "Si, sleeping under the stars is beautiful. I've done it many times," he said with another wistful sigh. "I haven't had the chance to go camping nearly as much the past couple of years. Work," he finished with a shrug. "Trouble, though? Nah; only trouble you might have in the forest is with wild pokemon or the occasional trainer. There's gangs in the city, and rumors of a criminal organization," he elaborated with another shrug, and hoped she didn't ask for details. He really wasn't very good at lying.

He wasn't lying about trouble in the forest though; most of the missions he'd been on were in cities, and not the forest like... ever. As much as he would've loved that.

The Meganium flopped down onto her stomach and put on her best thoughtful face, her mouth and nose scrunching up in a rather comical way, before she turned to shake her head at Lovey, expression relaxing to its usual brightness.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:57 pm
Dove nodded, her brow furrowing a little. "Yes, I've heard rumors, though no one will tell me anything... Something about stealing Pokemon, ri--"

The girl's cell phone rang, then, interrupting her thought and stopping Lovey from answering the Meganium. Quickly moving to dig through her bag, the trainer flipped it open, eyes widening in mild alarm. "Shoot! I've got to go... I've got a consultation in an hour and I'm not at all dressed for it," she explained apologetically.

Tapping her side as signal for Lovey to follow her, she started away, back toward the path that had led her into the forest as she called back over her shoulder, "It was nice to meet you, Inigo! See you around! ...and enjoy the sunshine!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:00 pm
"Si, stealing pokemon," he affirmed, though he quirked a brow as her phone rang. The grunt watched her bemusedly, a lop-sided grin on his face at her sudden reminder. He couldn't help but wonder what sort of consultation it was, but really it wasn't any of his business. "Alright then, good luck!" Was that appropriate to say in regards to a consultation? He wasn't quite sure, but oh well. "And it was nice to meet you too!"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out