Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Welcome home, my dear (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:35 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Keith smiled before he grabbed his large bags again, "Well.... I got to go to our room for a moment.... I have to set these somewhere..." Keith said walking into his bedroom, he looked around, indeed a lot has changed as he looked over at the dresser and noticed nothign was on top of it, indeed it wasnt a good image but it would be a reminder for him, he opened one of the two large silver boxes and inside was a M6AO1 light machine gun. the black styrafoam held it in place as he grabbed his weapon with both hands as he lifted it from the silver crate as the weapon imprint was seen in the crate still. He pulled the bipod from the bottom and lightly set the gun ontop of the dresser, the dresser was about 8 feet tall and had a lot of room on top as the M60 pointed at the wall away from the bed and tilted up as the barrel was pointed at the wall and lightly tilted up. He then grabbed the belt of bullet, about 500 rounds were held as he set them next to his gun and folded the belt up so the bullets wouldnt hang. He carried his other crate into the closet, the Strela rocket luancher he would keep to himself, indeed he was worried about what Anna might think of the large gun, but it was a trophy, memory, story, and a curse to him. This weapon saved his life and others close to him, but took others. He had fired more than 8000 rounds out of this weapon, some killed most didnt for he fought in desert terrain and mostly in the mountains.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:54 pm
Rockriver001

User Image

Anna was playing with Akito on the floor and Melissa smiled as she watched. Akito was careful with ANna almost like his was her father. Anna then crawled over to him and giggled as he gaveher a ball and wagged his tail. Melissa smiled and Anna clapped her hands cutely as she picked her up and went into the kitchen and placed her in the highchair. Anna wasn't much for teh highchair but didn't cry unless she was hurting. "Mommy's gona get your dinner sweety." Melissa said and got some mushed peaches and a bottle of warm milk. After warming up the bottle a little and making sure that the bottle wasn't too cold or too hot, she smiled and fed the peach mush to Anna who was a really good eater. Anna then cooed and saw Akito over by his bowl. "Let me finish with Anna, Akito and I'll get your dinner." Melissa said and smiled at the dog. THen once Anna was done eating and was drinking her bottle Melissa fed Akito and took Anna over to the couch and smiled as she looked up at Melissa.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

Keith walked back into the living room to see Melissa and Anna together, he smiled and sat next to her as he pulled his arm around his wife, lucky his ring finger that was blown off wasnt the one with his wedding ring. He looked down at his duaghter before he lightly looked away and sighed, "Do you think I'm the best father for her?" He asked Looking at Melissa. Keith didnt feel that he should be around Anna for he was a soldier and he killed many poeple, he felt that he should try to keep his distance from her, too make sure she doesnt end up like him. He was also a little disapointed at the moment, he was sitting on the right side of Melissa, usually h ewould put his wing around her, but he only had his left wing, after his accident in the war, he had lost so much, but he didnt lose to much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:54 pm
Rockriver001

User Image

Melissa looked at him and said "Now why would you say something like that? Of course you are. I don't care how many people you've killed or any of that. I love you because of who you are not what you've done. I know Anna loves you because she sees the good in you. She wouldn't have let you hold her otherwise. She loves you and so do I." Melissa then hugged him and kissed him hoping he would feel better. Anna cooed and reached for her daddy. ANna could tell he was upset and crawled over to him after getting up and sat next to him in her mommy's lap. Melissa smiled and picked her up then ANna hugged her daddy's arm and Akito came in and jumped up next to Keith and layed down with his head in his lap. Anna looked at him and snuggled close to her daddy with a smile.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:03 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Keith smiled as he looked down at her and he placed his arm that was around Melissa and lightly pulled his finger to her as he felt her wrap her hands around it. He lightly looked to his side to see Akito lay on his lap as he placed his other hand over his head and scratched his neck a bit before he looked back at Anna. He then looked back at Melissa and was happy he could see her again, he nearly lost his life once as the right side of his face and neck were badly scarred. He mostly ignored his injuries but he only had 8 fingers instead of 10 along with his wing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:36 pm
Rockriver001

User Image

Melissa smiled and hugged her Husband being careful not to Squish Anna who then crawled into her father's arms and fel asleep. But before she fell asleep she cooed and snuggled up to him. She loved her daddy and so did Akito and Melissa. She didn't want to lose him. Melissa was worried as it was about if he would have to go back but knew he would always come back.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:44 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Keith's time was done, he serveled the Military long enough, but if a emergancy ever happened, then he would need to report back in for combat. Keith stayed with hsi family for as long as he possibly can, he didnt want to leave again, for next time he might not come back. Night soon came and Keith stood up with his daughter in his arms as he walked over to her room and laid her down in her crib as he was careful and quicet. He pulled her small blankets over her and kissed her forehead before he pulled a small radio from his pocket and set it on the stool next to the crib, he turned it on and pulled out another radio as he set them both on the same channel as he kept the one in her room on, and kept his, this way if she were to cry the could hear it more clearly since they lived in a large house and their rooms were across the house. He walked into his room and set the radio on the other dresser.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:49 pm
Rockriver001

User Image

Melissa was getting ready to go to bed with Keith. They'd already eaten dinner and Anna was sound asleep as she layed snuggled under her covers. Melissa smiled as she went to bed that night and snuggled up to Keith once he was in bed. "I missed you so much love. I missed snuggling up to you and being with you." She said as she looked at him and kissed him laying ehr head on his chest happily.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:05 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Keith still wore his dog tags around his neck as he wore only a white T-shirt and his military pants still as he pulled his arms around her and held her close, "I missed you so much..." He said hlding her in his arms as he began to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:31 pm
Rockriver001

User Image

The next morning Melissa was up and about with Anna letting Keith sleep. She then fed Anna and Akito and herself while Keith's breakfast was in the microwave to keep it warm. SHe knew he would be up soon. She just wanted him to rest.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Keith later woke up at 3PM, he looked at the time for he had been asleep for 15 hours. He got up out of bed and rubbed his eyes as h ewalked over into the living room to see his Melissa and Anna.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:40 pm
Rockriver001

User Image

Melissa saw Keith awake and said "Well good marning sleepy head." She then got up with Anna and hugged him before she kissed him. Anna copied her mommy and kissed Keith's cheek.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Keith smiled before he sat down at the table, he didnt exactly have much of a good rest, indeed he slept for a long time but he didnt have the best dreams. He looked a little worried and thought about what he saw last night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:55 am
Rockriver001

User Image

Melissa then looked at Keith and saw the worried look on his face "Something wrong? You seem worried." She said then saw Anna going over to him and watched as she sat at his feet and tugged on his pantleg smiling up at him and reaching for him trying to help.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:31 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

"I'm fine..." Keith said before leaneding down and lightly grabbed Anna with both his hands and held her in his arms. "Just didnt have much of a good sleep...." Keith said thinking of his past in the war, he was dreaming about one of his battles again.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff